Cougar House Ep. 043: sMUTT

Story Info
Home Invasions can sometimes come from within the household.
5.9k words
4.65
4.4k
2
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 43 of the 56 part series

Updated 08/25/2022
Created 05/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,861 Followers

"Why did you have to roll around in Margo's bloody pants? Ewww!"

Lily Crowe struggled to lift her 170-pound overly dramatic pup Studly into a good size claw tub up in Margo Needy's private ensuite. Her towel slipping from her body in the wrestling match she gave up trying to keep it on. Like all dogs they only wanted to be in water on their terms, like puddles and lakes. Tubs just weren't on their radar, that meant smelling girly. A dog required his own scent to feel truly alive.

Blood-stained white fur was going to be hell to get out. Upper body poised over the edge of the tub Lily managed to lift his back half up and into the warm water below. Keeping him in meant she was going to have to climb in with him. So much for the rich girl hygiene products she enjoyed for herself out of Margo's private stock. She would need another shower after this brilliant destiny. Part of her said she should have gone back home with her parents and left her brother Eric to deal with the Raggy DA.

Thankfully there was shampoo on a windowsill behind the tub to get her started. If she had to leave the dog's side he would surely have escaped and ran rampant through Margo's home until it would need mopped. Even when it came to drying the sheepdog there was a good chance of a jailbreak with no collar around his neck to restrain him. "Why the heck did Cabot take your collar?" It made no sense to her naivety.

Forced to inhabit the tub with Studly to calm him down she grew grumpy. "Stop moving around. SIT!" Sure! His size bowling her over backwards she had puppy power licking her face. To those less understanding, this event might look bad. Being naked with a big dog controlling your ability to resist was certainly nothing she wanted on her resume. Scratch the dog grooming job at the local kennel she had considered, if giving up her position at the Wildwood Bank. As if!

"STOP LICKING ME!" She screamed. Oh, that sounded bad. Gnashing her teeth Lily prayed that nobody heard her as she attempted to push back in hopes of regaining control. 170 puppy pounds or more versus 120 tops she was losing. Hearing a door open out in the hallway she cringed questioning if there was help arriving. Luckily Margo had both her bathroom and bedroom doors removed so they had easy entry. Her welcomed shadow gravitated to the door frame trying not to laugh at her situation. He had been there a few times in his childhood when he and his siblings had to wash their black lab Billy after their father Bruno took him hunting. This was long before their father left their mother.

"Can you blame him? He knows a good licking girl when he sees one. I meant looking... good looking." In the bathroom doorway stood Jeffrey Hancock still on the phone. "I think we have a problem here. Can I call you back and tuck you in later, Yon? What? No, Margo's fine, I think. That scream was Eric's baby sister Lily, she's camping out here a few days I'm guessing. Brought her big ass... big ass sheepdog out to run the trails. Looks like he got into some blood and she's trying to give him a bath." He snapped a picture from behind the tub while Lily fought to keep Studly in the water. Sending it to Yon to prove the situation so she trusted him the Korean beauty laughed saying, "Good luck with that one." Luckily the Stud shock blocked her nudity in the tub so that Yon didn't question it.

"I hear that. Let me rescue Lily and bathe the pooch and I'll call you back."

"My parents will be in bed by then." Yon whispered, "Would you like to... have phone sex?"

"Facetime?"

"If you like." She giggled.

"Thirty minutes or so. See you then KPOPular!"

"That was cute."

"So am I!" He chuckled. "Better give me forty minutes. I won't let you down Yonder."

"Nor will I Jeffrey. I do miss you."

"Music to my ears."

"FUCKING HELP ME!" Lily shouted. She was lying flat under her dog and almost crying over it.

"Gotta go!" He hung up on Yon and busted up laughing. "Does your brother know you're into..."

"SHUT UP!" Even she fought laughter as much as a tear. As much as Studly! Emotional rollercoaster. She even had hair in her mouth and felt like hurling. Jeffrey sat his phone on the sink then shook his head at her predicament. Taking his shirt off to avoid ruining it he knelt down and encouraged Studly up off of Lily giving her a chance to escape and rise to her knees for a less compromising pose. "Don't look at my tits. Look at Studly!"

"Hard to miss Lily. Don't worry, I'm not like Heath or my brother I won't spook you."

"I'm not spooked, just everybody in this place likes to run around naked."

"Like you?" He chuckled pointing out her bathing beauty status. "Pass me the shampoo." Palm up he awaited her to squeeze some from the bottle. "Won't help against any fleas Soap Studs, but at least you'll smell like lavender. How did he get so bloody? I know he didn't hump Margo."

"Just her leather pants. Thanks for helping. Sorry, I'm naked, my towel fell off battling him."

"Around here that's normal so just go with it. We respect Eric, so we gotta respect you."

"Tell that to Heath he just took a shower with me. Not my choice!"

"He didn't do anything to you did he?"

"No! Can we just forget I brought him up."

"He's always up if you couldn't tell."

"Really? Can we just stop the sex talk?"

"Yep!"

"So, who's Yonder?"

"Korean gal I met at a bar a while back. Her name is Yon Yoo Kim, I just call her Yonder."

"Sounds like you really like her."

"I do. The only thing is her family is really traditional so I might not fit in. I know one thing; I need a new job. I can't tell her family I work with actual shit all day."

"Eww! You do that?" She assisted rubbing in Studly's shampoo which resulted in him shivering wildly and sending bath water everywhere.

"Sanitation and Waste Department. Basically, Roto Rooter on steroids. Pays awesome but come on, her family is going to turn their noses up and pinch them closed. I don't stand a chance. Right now, we're just hiding the potential dating fact. I mean outside of the bar we haven't even had a real date yet. Another thing is I don't have a car. Too many DUI's in high school so I'm banned unless I risk driving Brian's truck. Taking it out of town won't happen. Only good point is my DUI's expunge in six months so I can maybe get a car then, if I can afford one. I hate depending on my brother to get me around everywhere. That's why I'm moving out here in a few weeks when my lease is up. Cheaper!"

"Stop drinking so much."

"I'm not an alcoholic, but I enjoy my beer. I guarantee once I can drive again, I won't risk another ticket." In scrubbing Studly's chest Jeffrey had a run in with Lily's breast, her nipple making contact with his knuckles. Before she could retreat his fingers accidently clenched her nipple tugging it upon her escape. "Sorry! Both our faults there."

"I'll live." She blushed, "I won't tell Yon you pawed me up." Studly reacting to their hands tried to shake hers, his paw smacking her other tit. "HEY! Not an invitation. Okay! Shake!" She extended her palm, instead he shook more water off. "Bleeech! Wrong shake!" This made her get the willies so to speak, she too shaking. Yep! Jeff witnessed her breasts dancing about.

"Stud here is going to still have pink fur in a few spots it looks like."

"We could bleach his fur."

"Ehhh? That might not be healthy. He should be okay if you and Eric keep him out here a few days. Fresh air might calm him down."

"I'm not sure where his collar went, or how he even got inside... oh wait! Heath said Cabot took it. I forgot! Why would he do that?"

"Well, Brian told me that he and Cabot texted earlier. Cabot had a date tonight. They might be roleplaying Master and Slave."

"Like Margo and Heath were doing?"

"About that..." He puffed his cheeks guiding Studly to lay down in the tub to rinse him off. "...I'm going to catch hell over this, but I'll level with you as long as you don't think bad of any of us."

"I'm guessing you all have sex with Margo."

"We do! She's not just our landlady, she's our sex slave. I prefer you not telling anyone outside of this mansion. Eric will probably bitch me out as it is."

"Why? It's easy enough for me to say I caught Heath nailing Margo on the table. Eric will just have to get over it all. No way am I telling my parents about any of this. Obviously, Ben knows too."

"He does. I don't really know your boyfriend, but he was here last night at the bonfire, so he saw a lot."

"What happened at the fire?"

"Margo belly dances. Things got a lil' out of hand. Listen Lily, don't hate on Margo because..."

"I would never hate her. Margo had sex with more than you guys' last night, didn't she?"

"Ohhh, yeah!"

"Gangbang?"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, yeah!" He laughed.

"Did Ben...?"

"Not that I'm aware of. He just watched. I don't think Eric even charged him to be here. Margo made a whole lot of cash last night doing that."

"Ben wouldn't have had the money anyway, he can't even take me out for pizza. Is Margo a hooker?" Eyes bulged!

"No of course... well... necessity speaking, I guess. Her bank account is really low. Everything Darryl Needy left her is diminished."

"So, how does she plan on opening a Bed & Breakfast with no money?" She stood up then turned in the water to find her towel, Jeff getting a hard body look at Lily's ass and overly tight clam. Bending over to reach it her butt pucker alone made Jeff silently whistle. Turning away out of respect he let her start drying the dogs scalp and back.

"Hold him back while I go find more towels for the floor. Oh, and concerning her plan... her old friend modeling Elena I think has some money. Margo plans on using the entire property as collateral if she positively has to. She's really only doing these gangbang things to keep the utilities on and survive. Food! Saving for taxes, that kind of thing." He stands and goes to the linen closet finding four more towels, spreading them out on the linoleum.

"Your pants are going to get ruined."

"Already wet. I don't have a clean pair out here unless I steal a pair from Bri. You might see me naked too before this night's over." He laughed. "Bring his upper body over and I'll bring the Brillo Pad to the ground."

"Well, you've seen me, I guess." She giggled! "Could be worse!"

"You're safe around me Lily. I promise you. Worry more about Talbot and my dumbass brother."

"I think Heath went to bed."

"Naaa! He headed downstairs again. Probably drinking in the basement with Brian. Beer fridge is down there with the big screen TV."

"Let me guess! They're watching porn."

"Most likely! Might be a good idea to stay up here until Eric gets home."

"I can handle myself." She flipped her tongue at him.

"And they can handle you whether you want them to or not. Being drunk won't help you get away." He laughed lifting Studly to the floor and watching Lily climb out. Bringing her leg high he got a glimpse of her pussy lips parting until she was out. "Go grab us a couple more towels. One for you, one for me."

"Got it!" She knew he was checking her out, goosebumps escalating over the obvious curiosity. Catching his eyes following her in the mirror she chose to dry herself in front of him before turning around and wrapping herself up. Studly flailing yet again, felt energetic enough to bolt from Jeff's grasp as he flinched. Darting about wildly the dog jumped up on Margo's freshly laundered sheets, rolling on his back until the entire bedding was wet. "Awww, maaan! So much for turning in early."

"You could crash in Eric's room."

"I'm not really tired anyways. Besides, now that Studly's bathed he probably needs walked. I don't want him to pee on the floor. I mean he's housebroke but strange place and all it could happen."

"That's on you and Eric. I did my good deed for the night."

"Thanks Jeff. You're a life saver."

"No prob. Now I'm going to go nut for my girl." He chuckled.

"Maybe I'll call Ben and give him a show too."

"You do that. Question is, from where?"

"Shit! I'm not playing with myself in a wet smelly dog bed. I can't do that to Eric by using his room either. Maybe I won't. Too many guys around to do it in Margo's living room. Dark and spooky outside! Bad enough I need to walk him, but I'm staying in the driveway lights after that whole mountain lion thing. So much for that. I'm bored already."

"That's on you, Lil Momma." He chuckled, "Me? I don't mind using my brother's bed to rub one off." He ventured down the hall to Brian's bedroom door. Bolting wildly Studly breezed between Lily's legs nearly tripping her. Spotting Jeff the dog darted in his direction and stormed past him.

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER!" Lily just knew Studly was now on Brian's bed. She couldn't contain her laughter even as Jeff flipped her off by sticking his arm out from inside the room. Dragging the dog out he slammed the door.

"Baaaad!" She scolded him, "Bad Studly!" Lowering his head in shame she tried to coax the hairball back into Margo's room until she could find something to wear. With no doors however the dog ventured away while she showered a second time. Once clean again she gave up on worrying where the dog had wandered off to. Shrugging she went to the closet and sifted through Margo's wardrobe. A big help Studly was in choosing something that looked presentable.

"I'm just not a dress person outside of work. I mean I know I can rock a mini skirt with legs like mine, just ask Tyler." She smirked having straddled Overmeyer's lap in his front seat, panties pulled aside easy sleezy. "Why am I thinking of Ty after telling Ben and others I'm not going to see him again? Can I really not see him again? He's freaking hot. So was Jeff." She bit down on her lower lip hearing him leave Brian's room on his cell. Listening she heard, "I'm heading to the basement. So much for privacy but the guys have seen it all. I think Brian is calling Gwen to say goodnight, so who knows he might be shooting her in the Facetime too." His laugh was even sexy.

"Heath did tell me I should date older men. Maybe if Jeff can't get with this Yon like he was worried about I could..." Closing her eyes she held her breath, "...stop thinking Lily... just stop."

Deciding against any dress at this hour she just snatched up a silky robe with a hemline caught between knees and thigh gap. It covered her at least. With nothing underneath it she pondered on if she should put on her old thong. "Def no bra! I'm sick of confining my tits. I'm shocked mom didn't raise hell over no bra earlier. Of course, Margo wasn't wearing one either. She was probably more stressed over that fact. I just want to be comfy."

Robe tied she looked herself over in Margo's dresser mirror. "Cleavage is awesome! Go me!" Bending over she checked out her butt to see how much snuck out. "Just the lower smiles. I think I'm good to go." Trembling at this newfound freedom she looked around her. "Ummm? Where am I going?" Cell in hand she eyed her duffle bag. "I'll grab my toy and call Tyler... I mean Ben. Shit!" Digging into her things her eyes began growing until, "My dildo isn't in my bag. I know it was earlier before my shower. Wait! What's this piece of paper?" Unfolding it she read. "Missing something? It's in the basement." Shock and awe! "Heath! You motherfucker." It had to be him. So much for walking the dog.

Storming out to the end of the staircase she peered down into the dimly lit living room to find the cage out in the middle. "Did someone put Studly in the cage?" Heading down at a brisk descent she heard laughing from the basement stairs. Rounding the couch, she detected whimpering and saw the source. Margo Needy was curled up in a ball covered by her tablecloth as a blanket. Stunned by the sight she heard another round of whimpers from outside. Going to the front door she found Studly tied to a porch pillar with his lead. Good thing it was a retractable leash, so it gave him at least a bit of outreach. He was able to reach the yard if he had to urinate. Sighing with relief she pointed at her pup dancing in step, ass wagging with no real tail to compensate. "You stay here until Eric gets home. Dry off!" Back inside she went.

Standing over Margo she saw the woman smiling in her sleep. "She must be having a good dream. This is just insane that she's letting the guys do this to her. She looks like such a proud, confident woman. I'd never have... she did sit on a copier at the bank. We are so having a talk in the morning, Mrs. Needy." She almost called her Bleedy Needy but felt horrible over the insult. "Sowwy!" Strolling away from Margo she went to the kitchen for more tea. A shallow glass down the hatch she rinsed it and put it in a strainer. "Do I dare go downstairs? I mean Eric should be home any minute. What would I be walking into?" Curiosity killed the cat but revived the pussy. "Surely they would stop with me around. Right?" HAHAHAHA!

Slowly creeping to the downstairs steps, she listened first. She heard women talking. Not knowing Gwen Bishop at all, her voice meant nothing. The girl Yon she recognized even though her voice was distant when overhearing she and Jeff. The third girl sounded familiar but wasn't, "Hold up. Heath mentioned Jenna Nichols. I remember her from the High School swim team. Goth gorgeous but kind of nerdy. What the heck does she see in Heath Talbot?" Four steps down she heard Heath brag.

"Do you miss sitting on this Big Fella Slut?" Lily rolled her eyes hearing Jenna reply with, "Yes, Master." The term made her ill! "No way does Heath have so many slaves." She just couldn't envision it. "Least of all Frannie the Freak. Well, maybe her, even though she's married. It's just goofing off; it has to be."

Afraid to make an appearance she opted to be sly and use her cell camera to carefully pan the lens out toward the voices. Seeing two sofas and a loveseat harboring only the tops of their heads she frowned. "Figures! I can't see anything they're all slouched in their seats. Hmm? If I'm stealthy enough I might be able to sneak up on them, hide behind a couch back and just snoop. I want my toy back darn it." Nervous nelly, she waited until all three boys were talking to the girls before lowering herself to the floor in order to crawl on her hands and knees. With carpet downstairs it at least cushioned her rush to hide behind Brian. More talk of big dicks, a sprinkle of nasty out of the girls. By the sounds of it, at least Yon and Gwen weren't saying Master. At least someone was sane in all of this.

"You guys are crazy having group phone sex with one another." Gwen giggled.

"No different than us all fucking on the dance floor at Fiddle Styx." Brian amused himself grinning at Heath who was stroking his cock for Jenna. "Next time you need to invite Jenna there."

"That's my decision. Bitch obeys with or without me. Isn't that right, Nichols?"

"I am yours as long as you want me Sir." They all heard. Lily was just blown away by the admission. She never once knew Jenna was that gullible. Not gullible, dedicated!

"Smother that wet ass pussy into the cell screen so I can lick it." Heath laughed; she had no argument. Sure enough, Heath lapped his tongue grossly over the cell shield. Sadly, Lily could see his reflection in the now shut off television.

"Shit! If I can see him, can the others see me?" Bad angles! Hard telling! For now, she was convinced their attentions were solely on their girlfriends. If that's what they were. Examining the reflection closer Lily discovered her dildo on the coffee table. "There you are. For all the good seeing it does me." Moans over the cells, all on speakers, she endured their pleasures. The boys weren't far behind in groans and grunts. "They're all three beating off. Holy crap! I have to see this." Crawling to the TV side of the sofa Brian lounged on she again used her sneaky cell camera to view the three big dick roommates. So far, no notice!

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,861 Followers
12