Cougar in a College Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In my cunt," she whimpered. "Please fuck . . . my married . . . cheating . . . cunt!"

With a groan born deep in his lungs, Dan thrust forward, spearing her with the entire length of his shaft. His heavy balls swung and slapped audibly against the backs of Mrs. Vickers' tanned thighs. He ground his hips against her, his pubic hair rough against her exposed asshole.

"Fffuuuccckkk!!!" she spat, savagely twisting and thrusting her hips against him, willing the young cock to penetrate her further, deeper, into her womb.

He abruptly withdrew, leaving only the overheated head of his cock in the married woman's quivering boy-hole. He jerked his hips once, twice, teasing her with the spongy head, and she whipped her head around, perspiration dripping from her nose and fire in her soulful eyes.

"Don't . . . fucking . . . tease me!" she nearly screamed.

Dan spanked her ass roughly in response, his palm and five fingers indelible on her tanned flesh. "Want me . . . to get a . . . rubber . . . you little . . . slut . . . housewife?" he managed.

"Nooooo," she mewled, reaching behind her and trying to pull the young man back into her yearning cunt again. "I'm on the pill."

"Good . . . little . . . wife," he muttered, impaling her once again on the thick, veiny slab of meat. His strong fingers sunk into the pliant, damp flesh of her hips as his own began pistoning into her, the slapping of their skin a rhythmic beat in the hushed confines of Mrs. Vickers' mini-van.

His steady but powerful thrusts into the adulterous woman soon had her face buried in the seatback of the captain's chair and a muffled, "Please fuck me," escaped repeatedly from her soft full lips.

Dan held tight to her hips, which were now thrusting back at him, meeting his every lunge as she attempted to skewer herself onto the young shaft. The cheeks of her ass rippled on each impact and he felt her cunt juice saturating the tender flesh of his swinging balls.

"What a foul-mouthed . . . little whore . . . you are," he grunted with a particularly brutal thrust into her yawning cunt.

Dan unexpectedly felt Mrs. Vickers' body go rigid. And then he heard it. The faint, muffled sound of a cellular phone ringing.

"Noooo!" she cried. "Not now! Not now! Why does he have to call right . . . fucking . . . now!?!"

Dan slowed the punishing pace of his virile young cock in the cheating cunt's adulterous hole as she reached for the cell phone buried in her purse. She pulled it out, confirmed that it was coming from her house, and reached back in her purse for her Bluetooth. Her breath still ragged, Mrs. Vickers slicked her damp locks behind an ear and fitted the wireless device over it.

"Hi, sweetie," she answered, her voice as sweet as apple pie. Behind her, Dan withdrew his dripping, overheated cock from her hole with an audible plop and tapped her on a soft, sweaty hip, signaling her to move to the other captain's chair.

"We just got out, hon," she said to her husband while she maneuvered herself across the minivan, nearly falling into the other chair. Dan knee-walked between her wide-splayed legs, placing one over his shoulder, the other against the side window.

"I should be home in . . . uh . . . I don't know . . . twenty minutes or so," she continued, her eyes locked on the slick tube of boy-meat that was now poised over the flowering lips of her cunt. Her pussy was so sodden that Dan slipped back into her with little effort and a grunt escaped her slender throat. "Or maybe half-an-hour," she managed.

Dan pushed into her loosened hole until he felt his pubic hair crush against her bald lips and grunted himself. Mrs. Vickers put a finger to her smeared but still shiny lips, shushing him.

"The movie? It was great." Dan pulled back, leaving just the bloated head of his cock in her, and then violently shoved his entire length back into her filthy cunt to the hilt. Two lungfuls of air grunted out of her and she furrowed her brow at him in anger.

"Just . . . uh . . . just getting into the mini-van," she covered, slamming a closed fist against the chest of the young man that was abusing her spoken-for vagina while she nonchalantly conversed with her husband. "But yeah, the movie was really great. We really . . . uh . . . really enjoyed it."

Dan leaned over the prone woman, his twenty-something shaft still slicing into her, and sucked a blood-engorged nipple into his mouth, closing his teeth gingerly over the aching teat.

"I . . . uh . . . I have to go, sweetie." She cupped her hand over the Bluetooth and mouthed, 'Faster, faster, faster.'

Dan pushed himself upright and held her by the waist, pistoning his young dick in and out of the woman's yielding cunt.

"I'm just . . . going to drop Janie off . . . and then . . . I'll be home." She reached above her and trapped one of Dan's tight nipples between the tips of her nails, digging them into his flesh. He gritted his teeth and shook his head violently, trying with all his might to keep the moan, the scream, from escaping his lungs. She let up the pressure a little and his eyes eased open, greeted by her lecherous smile.

"Love you, too, sweetie," she cooed. "See you in a few." Mrs. Vickers pressed a button on the Bluetooth to disconnect the call and ripped it from her ear. She hunched up against the young man and wrapped her thin, tanned arms around his torso, her sweaty, licentious body slippery against his.

"Oh, yesssssss!" she hissed as the young shaft resumed its brutal attack against the soft, stretched walls of her cunt. She buried her pretty face in the crook of his neck, her soft lips at his ear, her teeth nipping lightly at the lobe. "Fuck me . . . sweetie!!!"

Dan's eyes rolled to the back of his head and his thrusts lost their rhythm. Sweat poured from his nose and was lost in her damp locks. His breathing became erratic and he felt his balls contract beneath him.

"Cum in me," she whispered, her voice hoarse now. "Dump that . . . twenty-something load . . . deep in my . . . married . . . hole!"

"Uuuggghhh." His stomach twisted so hard that he thought he might vomit. Instead, his balls lurched and the head of his cock tingled. Around his thick cock, Mrs. Vickers' cunt moistened and seemed to envelop his shaft in a searing heat. Her massive tits squished softly against his chest, her hardened nipples seeking to pierce the flesh of his chest.

"Whaddya think of my morals now, little boy?" she moaned, her slender fingers and manicured nails digging into the muscular cheeks of the young man's ass.

"G . . . gut . . . gutter," he managed to emit, his eyes screwed tight.

"That's right," she taunted, thrusting her pelvis at him, forcing more of the fat, young dick into her loosened cunt, jamming her blood-engorged clit against his pelvic bone. "Fuck this gutter slut! Fuck your young . . . fat . . . dick . . . into my . . . PTA . . . soccer . . . slut . . . cunt!!!!"

Dan collapsed on the unfaithful woman. His arms snaked beneath hers and up to her shoulders, pulling her tight against his shuddering, muscular body and sending the full length of his cock against the back of her cunt so forcefully that her breath was forced from her lungs, rushing past his ear. His heavy, cum-laden balls heaved once and then again before ejecting an inordinate amount of sperm. His entire body jerked against the still-humping housewife as a torrent of cum spat from the tip of his cock and splashed against the silky walls of her convulsing cunt.

"There you go, young man," she hissed into his ear, her soft, wet tongue swiping around his ear lobe and into its inner recesses. Her legs involuntarily lifted around his waist, her soft heels battering into his ass, keeping the young cock firmly ensconced in her overheated and saturated cunt.

Dan could only whimper atop her, her fat tits crushed between their heaving bodies and his balls aching as they dumped another load of semen into Mrs. Vickers.

"Give me more," she urged him on, her heels pulling him tighter into her. Her long fingers, still on his ass cheeks, spread them apart, a bright red nail inching closer to his asshole. When the smooth tip brushed against his puckered anal ring, Dan's entire body nearly jumped.

"Uugghhaahh!" he screamed, his voice jumping a few octaves as the tip of Mrs. Vickers' manicured finger invaded his asshole.

The debauched housewife felt his young cock expand within her smoldering hole and, not a moment later, unleash yet another blast of scalding sperm. His heaving body jerked and shook on top of hers, smashing brutally against her oversensitive clit, triggering another orgasm of her own.

The mismatched pair trembled together through their orgasms, sweat on sweat, cum on cum, his spitting cock piercing her where no man other than her husband ought of have been, her thickened nipples scraping along his muscular, hairless chest.

"Holy . . . fuck," he muttered, the pace of his cock slowing inside her as it started to slacken. "In-fuckin'-credible."

Mrs. Vickers pulled her beautiful face -- her make-up now destroyed by their combined sweat -- from the crook of his neck and kissed the young man along the line of his jaw until her full lips found his. She sunk her soft tongue into his mouth, her lust still rabid.

"This fuckin' sucks," she breathed into his mouth, her long, red nails gliding up and down the length of his shaft when he withdrew from the wreckage of her cunt. "I wanna play with this thing all . . . night . . . long."

Dan pushed himself off the spent woman, his cock thickening with her manipulation and the sight of her oversized, sweaty tits rising and falling with her chest as her breathing slowed. He took his shaft by the root and lightly slapped the mushroom head against her clit, watched as a droplet or two of cum flew from its tip and landed on her belly. He leaned over and took one of Mrs. Vickers' still-hardened nipples between his lips and sucked lightly, gently easing his hardening shaft back into her. "Then call your husband back," he muttered as he sucked as much titflesh into his mouth as he could muster.

But her slender fingers pushed at his shoulders, shoving him away. "Oh, no," she laughed, adjusting her hips so that the young shaft dislodged from her sloppy hole. "As much as I'd like it, sweetie, I have no time for that."

Dan fell back to his haunches, gathered his clothes and the two started dressing. They both exited through the sliding door and he walked her to the driver's door, opening it for her.

"What wonderful manners you have, young man," she smiled, a twinkle in her bright blue eyes.

"As always, for a lady," he responded in kind.

She climbed into the driver's seat and pulled the door shut before rolling down the window. She beckoned him closer with a crook of her manicured finger, and Dan leaned in through the window.

Mrs. Vickers slid her hot, wet tongue into his mouth again and traced a long nail down his jaw line. "I'm no lady, young man," she whispered into his mouth. "Just a married slut that really enjoys young dick."

Despite the aching in his balls, Dan laughed and pulled back. "Will I see you again?"

She raised her eyebrows as if to say, 'Who knows?' before driving off.