Cougar Meat

Story Info
He was cougar meat to his new boss - and his fiancée knew it.
4.5k words
4.47
189k
110

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 05/30/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,096 Followers

Our company just got out of Chapter 11 and there was a big reorganization in all the top jobs. A lot of our big guys are out looking for work. A lot of little guys like me are looking too. I got lucky. I'm still here but I'm not sure for how long and I'm sweating it out. The new brass arrives tomorrow. Some guy named BB Taylor that I've never heard of.

My girlfriend -- almost fiancée -- survived too and if we make it to next year we plan to get married. I was at her apartment finishing up spaghetti and Chianti -- my favorite to eat and hers to fix because it's so simple.

"Safe so far," Betty said. "Most of the people we're gonna lose have been lost already."

"Yeah, but there'll be a few more," I said. "It all depends on this guy BB Taylor."

"Who is he?" Betty asked. "What have you heard about him?"

"Nothing -- nada -- except he's from back east. The Delaware office I think."

"You remember my friend Bridget?" Betty asked. "She moved to the Delaware office last year. She'll know something."

Betty looked at her watch. "It's not too late to call her."

She grabbed the phone and went into the living room. I picked up the dishes, rinsed them off, and put them into the dishwasher. When I got in the living room Betty was nodding her head as she listened to what sounded like a long story from Bridget.

"Oh Jesus!" Betty said.

Then I listened to one side of a complicated conversation with long pauses while Betty listened, fascinated, to the answers to her questions.

"Oh my God!"

"How many guys?"

"That's hard to believe!"

"And what if a guy won't?"

"What happened to him?"

"Oh shit!"

"How could she do that?"

"How long does she keep 'em?"

"They do okay afterward?"

"All of them?"

When the conversation was over Betty sat there in silence for a minute and then looked at me, lovingly studying my face.

"I wish you were not so damn good looking. God you're handsome! Gorgeous is a better description. You're just luscious!"

She got my attention. "Are you going to stop trying to turn me on and tell me about this guy?"

"It's not a guy. BB Taylor is a gal. She's 45 years old and she's a cougar!"

"A cougar as in ... " I paused.

Betty continued. "As in a middle aged broad who likes to fuck handsome young guys just like you. You're 25 and that's perfect for her."

"Tell me what you learned," I said.

"To start with she's a very good executive -- that's why she survived the reorganization and moved up. Her only weakness is her need for handsome young studs. She doesn't care if they're married or single. If she wants a guy, she's gonna fuck him for a couple of months and then move on to someone else. If he doesn't want to fuck, she figures out a way to fire him. The gals at the Delaware office joke about it. 'Fuck 'em or fire 'em" is what they say. And baby, you are cougar meat -- young, handsome, hot, and ready."

I was astonished. "You gotta be kidding!"

"I'm not kidding. She's a predator. And some gals get in trouble too. If she thinks the guy she wants is sweet on a gal -- that gal gets fired first. And with the situation the company's in right now nobody's asking any questions as long as the brass delivers the bottom line. And BB delivers."

I thought about my position. "Look, Betty, I just moved up to Special Assistant to the Director. I'm gonna have to work directly under BB."

Betty nodded and then said sarcastically, "In the daytime maybe. But if Bridget's right I have a hunch BB will want you to work directly over her at night."

"That's not funny!" I said.

"I didn't mean it to be funny," said Betty. "I don't want the man I love fucking some fat, horny 45 year old broad. And I don't want the man I love fired because he refuses to fuck the ugly bitch. Jobs like yours are nonexistent today."

"How do you know she'll hit on me?"

Betty laughed, shaking her head. "Oh sweet baby, that's why I love you so much, you don't know how delicious you are. I worry enough about sexy, better-looking broads my age stealing you. Hell -- I can think two of our gals who are ready to bend over and take it from you in the supply room. Trust me. BB will hit on you."

"So what do I do?"

"First you gotta pretend you don't know me. I'm just a gal working down the hall. Don't even speak when we pass each other. Second if BB hits on you ... check that ... when BB hits on you, just act friendly and go along, no matter how fat and ugly she is. I don't want you fired."

"Maybe I can pretend to be gay?"

Betty burst out laughing. "Haven't you noticed how the girls in the office look at you? Sometimes they just sit and stare at you. Just like you're good enough to eat! The horny bitches! BB will see that right off."

"Are you telling me to fuck her?"

Betty scrunched up her face as if she were in pain. "I don't want that ugly bitch to get you in her bed! Not even once! I don't know if I could take it for several months. But according to Bridget she will drop you after a few months. Then she'll leave you alone when she gets another guy."

"Are you telling me to fuck her?"

"I don't want you to fuck her! The bitch! Fat horny bitch! But I don't want you to lose your job. I want to marry you next year just like we planned. Shit! Double shit!"

"Are you telling me to fuck her?"

Betty looked down at the floor. She was hurting inside. Then she gave a big sigh.

"Yeah. I guess I'm telling you to fuck her." Betty felt bad.

But, she felt a lot worse the next morning. The entire staff was called into the big conference room to meet and hear BB Taylor. BB was a stunning brunet, five seven, 115 pounds, perfect hair, perfect make-up, great tits and legs, modestly dressed in a very attractive professional outfit, and 3-inch heels to hold up a fabulous figure. She commanded the room. She was in total control.

BB could have easily passed for early thirties -- not the 45 year-old I knew she was. Betty was sitting in the back of the room with a totally stunned expression on her face, staring at BB, as she listened to her introductory remarks.

Later, BB's secretary summoned me into her big, corner office.

"Barry, just call me BB," she said extending her hand. "We'll work better that way. Well, how did I do?"

Shit! Now what do I say? She missed a couple of important things I thought she should have mentioned. What do I do? Tell her? She's supposed to be good. You don't get good by getting mad at the truth. A voice inside my head told me to just do my job.

"Well," I said, "I was surprised you didn't mention the lawsuit with Curtis Corp. We're gonna win that, but the staff might use a little reassurance. And sales are up. They needed to hear that too."

I waited for her to get mad. She smiled. "I got lucky! You're good! I should have covered both of those things. And you're not afraid to tell me I missed 'em. I like that too. This morning I want you to jot down what you see as our top priorities in the next quarter. I've got some reading to do. Then we'll do lunch and you can brief me."

I already had the list she wanted but I double-checked it. On our way to the elevator Betty passed us in the hall. I acted as if I didn't know her. She still had that shocked look on her face. She knew I was taking BB to lunch. Lunch went well. BB was happy with my work and we spent several hours that afternoon with stacks of paper in her office. At the end of the day, BB stopped me as I was leaving.

"There's a nice new restaurant that I want to try. Are you busy Friday night?"

I remembered what Betty had said about being friendly. "No."

"Why don't you pick me up and take me to dinner? Sevenish?"

"Sure BB. I'll do that."

I didn't go home -- I headed for Betty's apartment. When I got there she had been crying. Her eyes were red. I didn't get a chance to speak.

"The bitch! She's not fat - she's good looking. I was expecting a beat up old broad. She could pass for 32! The bitch! That figure! Shit! Her tits are bigger than mine! Her hips! Did you see her hips? The bitch!"

I took her in my arms and kissed her but she was crying too much for a real kiss.

"Did she hit on you?"

"Well ... she ... "

"She did, didn't she? On the first day! I told you she would. What did she do?"

"She ... well ... I'm taking her to dinner tomorrow night."

"The bitch! An expensive restaurant and she's gonna pick up the check. Then when you take her home she's gonna invite you in for a drink. And then she's gonna ... she's gonna ... the bitch!" Betty was screaming.

"Honey, I'll call and cancel if you want."

"And get fired?"

"What do you want me to do?"

Betty just cried and stared at the floor. Then she embraced me and kissed me softly. Still sobbing she led me to the couch and we sat down.

"What do you want me to do?" I repeated.

"You gotta fuck the bitch and you gotta do it right! I was afraid if she was fat you might have trouble getting it up -- now, I don't think that'll be a problem. Shit! Double shit!"

It was Friday at seven when I rang the bell of her penthouse apartment. When she answered the door I was as stunned as Betty had been yesterday. All trace of the executive had vanished. Her outfit was sexy. Kinda clingy and it made her look years younger. Her low cut dress gave me a nice view of those big tits that I had admired in her business suit. They had a slight jiggle when she walked. Her heels were higher than her work shoes. Her smile was bright and sexy.

"I'm ready," she said. "I'm looking forward to a little relaxation. These first few days are always the toughest. I get tense. I hope you're a good dancer -- that relaxes me the most -- well, almost the most."

I took her arm and we went to the elevator. Her body seemed to touch me a lot. But not as much as it touched me after dinner when we danced on a crammed full, darkened dance floor. She just melted into my arms and pressed her body tightly against me -- her pussy riding my thigh. I fought it -- how would I tell Betty -- but I got an erection. She moved her body against me and discovered it -- and then she looked up at me and smiled.

"I feel the same way," she whispered, rubbing her body against my erection.

When we got back to her apartment it was no contest. I was sipping Glenlivet when she walked out of the bedroom. She had on the same spike heels but now she was wearing a thin -- almost see through -- negligee. Her nipples showed through the thin material -- big and erect - and I knew she had also removed her panties because I saw the outline of a ruddy triangle -- that thick hairy beaver.

She joined me on the couch and held up her glass. "A toast -- to a wonderful new friendship."

I drank the toast. Then she said, "Lets dance," and she was in my arms again.

I had a hard on and this time she reached down and repositioned it up against my belly and pushed her body against me to hold it there tightly between us.

"I like a man who knows what he wants," she said softly. "That kind of man usually gets it. Don't you think so?"

She looked up at me and smiled and then pulled my head down and kissed me hard. I felt her tongue work its way into my mouth and rub my tongue. My mind was working rapidly. Betty said to do what she wants -- but what does she want? Rough or gentle? Slow or aggressive? What the hell does this horny bitch want? Well, give it your best shot. Use your instincts and make a guess.

I put my hands on her shoulders and held her away from my body. Taking my time I looked her up and down.

"Why don't you take off that damn negligee so I can see what you look like?" I said it harshly, almost like a command.

It was just a guess but I hit the jackpot! The face of Miss aggressive businesswoman just melted instantly into Miss submissive lover. The negligee came off and she threw it on the floor and she posed for me and turned slowly for me to examine her body. Her hands were locked behind her head and her elbows thrown back to minimize any sag in those big beautiful breasts. She knew what made her look good.

Her figure was almost perfect. Her breasts sagged only slightly and their milky white, smooth skin matched all the skin of her body. She obviously never ventured out into the sun, which kept her skin perfect. Her belly was not as taut and flat as Betty's but it had a sexy curve that would be fun to play with. Her bush was thick with curly brunet hair and she knew how to pose to show off a magnificent pair of legs. Her hose and garter belt were perfect to make her look more naked than naked.

I stepped back and admired her body. Then I began to slowly undress. I took my time and I could see hunger in her eyes as she watched me. I was gonna own this bitch for a few months -- Betty said fuck her -- I might as well enjoy myself. She would get tired of me -- it was short-term sex with her, not love -- but I would be well taken care of when she moved on to someone else. When I got naked my erection stood straight out proudly and she stared at it hungrily. I wasn't small.

I picked her up and carried her into the bedroom. She kicked off her spike heels when I laid her on the bed. I lay down beside her and took control, which is what she clearly wanted. Kissing her mouth I moved on to her breasts and when her nipples got hard I moved to her belly -- my tongue tickling her all the way. I moved my face through that rich hairy beaver and when my tongue found her clit she moaned.

I explored her pussy with my tongue -- she was dripping wet -- and then I discovered a very sensitive spot next to her clit -- probably where she pressed her vibrator when she masturbated. My tongue drove her wild and I shoved three fingers into her dripping pussy to stimulate her more. It was only a matter of minutes until she started to cry out and her whole body started to tremble. Then I felt her pussy begin contracting on my fingers.

I held her and kissed her gently and caressed her body as she recovered from her orgasm. She looked up at me with an expression of ecstasy, as she rested from her exertions. Then she looked at me, submissively.

"What do you want me to do?" She said, breathing heavily, "Anything you want. Anything. Just tell me."

Dominant and assertive in the office -- submissive and obedient in bed. But I reminded myself again that this was just the way she liked her sex. She was still the cougar. She was still my boss. And I had damn well better remember that and deliver what she wanted. I'd better keep in mind that I was her cub.

I chuckled, and then gave an order. "Get on top, baby. I want to play with those big tits while you fuck me."

"You bastard! You're gonna make me do the work?"

I chuckled again. "Damn straight BB. You're gonna do the work! I work under you! Remember?"

"Damn it! You bastard! If I didn't want you so much -- need you so much - I'd kick your ass out." Clearly, it turned her on to be ordered around in bed!

She rolled over on top of me and grasping my cock she mounted me and shoved it in deep. Supporting herself on her arms she started to pump her ass causing those big beautiful tits to jiggle delightfully just above my face. I played with them as she worked up a sweat. She fucked me hard. Then before I was ready she began to groan and I felt her pussy contract in anther orgasm. I let her almost finish it and then, while she was still humping and groaning frantically, I rolled her off of me and onto her back.

"Spread your legs bitch -- I'm not finished with you yet."

I fucked her hard -- like a whore -- and she fucked back eagerly. I pumped my load in less than a minute. Then I collapsed on her sweating body and rested, as she moaned and whispered loving words in my ear. After a few minutes I rolled off of her and we lay side by side resting.

"Damn! You're good!" She said. "You got me hooked already Barry. I'm your bitch now. I'll do anything you want. Use me! Have your fun with me! Tell me what you like. I'll do it!"

I had to keep reminding myself not to forget that I'm the cub and she's my boss. This is the way she liked sex, but I still worked for her and I'd better do it right!

Then she got up. She took off her garter belt and pulled off her hose.

"They look sexy," she said, "but I feel better starkers. Darling, let me mix you another drink."

As she started for the bar I said one word. I said it like a command.

"Shoes!"

She stopped instantly. Then spun around quickly and bent over to put on her spike heels. "Oh baby, I'm sorry. I'm ... I'm really sorry. I won't forget next time."

She posed for me to look her over -- shoulders back to show off her tits. Then changed her pose to show off her long legs.

"You've got great tits, baby, and great legs. Now you can get me that drink. Walk slow and swish your ass a little." She smiled, obviously grateful, when I said it.

Watching a naked woman in spike heels swish off to bring you a drink does wonders for your pecker. We lay in bed for a while, sipping Glenlivet. Then I looked at my watch.

"Forget the time baby. It's Friday. You got no place to go. We got all weekend." She said it sweetly -- but I knew it was an order. From my boss.

I didn't get back to my apartment till very early Monday morning -- barely time to shit, shower, and shave and get to work. I got a very strange look from Betty when I passed her in the hall at work. She was waiting for me that night. She had been crying. Her hair and make-up were a mess.

"You want to tell me about it?" Betty said as I entered her apartment.

I couldn't tell whether she was angry or hurt or jealous or what. It was probably a combination of all three -- and more.

"Well, I ... you see ... "

"You were there all weekend! You didn't answer your home phone! When did you go home?"

"About 6 AM this morning."

"You bastard! Why did you stay there?"

"I couldn't leave. She wouldn't let me. I even had to fuck her this morning before I left."

"You fucked her all weekend?"

"Yes."

"Tell me about it."

"You don't want to know!"

"I do want to know! Tell me!"

"I ... well ... we ... I don't know where to start."

"Start with Friday." Betty said, impatiently.

"We went to a great new restaurant. Best wine on the list. Expensive, but she picked up the check."

Betty almost sneered, "I told you she would! That bitch is renting your pecker."

"She had on a clingy very sexy dress that showed off her tits and when we danced she just melted her body against mine and rubbed her pussy on my leg."

"The bitch! And you got a hard on!"

"Well ... I was ... she ... "

"Never mind."

"Well ... when we got home, she went in the bedroom and put on a negligee. She left her pants and bra in the bedroom and wore only hose and garter belt under it plus her spike heels. The negligee was ... you know ... kinda ... see through."

"The bitch! The horny bitch! Did her tits sag?"

"A little, but not much. When she took off the negligee, she put her hands behind her head and held her elbows back. Then those big tits looked really great."

"Shit! They're bigger than mine. Those tits gave you another hard on didn't they?"

"Well ... ah ... she ... "

"That's what I thought. Horny bitch! So then what?"

"I could tell she wanted to be submissive. Wanted me to take the lead."

"You bastard! I know how well you can do that! I love you when you do it to me. What'd you make her do?"

"I carried her to bed ... "

"Just like you did me on our vacation to Frisco! You bastard! Then what?"

"I made her get on top so I could play with her tits."

"Bastard! Bitch! Just like with me! I don't know who to get mad at first."

"Well ... then I fucked her with my hands up like this to play...."

"You don't have to draw me a picture damn it!"

"Sorry," I said.

"That bitch has been fucking who knows how many guys for over a quarter of a century. I'll bet that pussy of hers was loose."

LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,096 Followers
12