Cougarville-Bought Boy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsJess2U
MsJess2U
108 Followers

"You're such a good boy!" She reassured him, tipping his head up to meet her eyes. With ease, she peeled the wrapper off of the package. A long thin swab sat inside a plastic tube. She took the swab out and held the handle in one hand. With the other hand, she reached out and gripped his stiff cock. She applied slight downward pressure, pulling back his foreskin to expose his slit. Dillon let out a little hiss, eyeing the swab.

"Put your hands flat on the arm rests" She instructed. His hands had the slightest tremble as he stretched them out on the rests, palms down. "I'm going to swab your cock now. It will let the lab check for certain types of sexually transmitted diseases." He gave her a little nod of understanding. Carefully, she slid the swab down into his slit. He arched his back and rolled his head against the wall behind him as the swab slide down inside him.

"It burns, Ma'am" He whispered. His cock grew harder.

"Do you like it?" She asked, giving the swab a gentle twirl with her fingertips. Another, almost imperceptible, nod and he closed his eyes, cheeks flushed. "It's OK to like it, Dillon. Maybe we'll try Sounds someday." She watched his face again, then looked down at his cock. She slid the swab up and down ever so slightly.... Fucking his shaft. He moaned.

After a few seconds, he opened his eyes again, staring down at the swab with her. His breathing had grown heavy. She pressed it in a little deeper, twirling it again. He whimpered and bucked his hips.

"Sit still" She growled at him. His head came up to meet her eyes... Um, subspace. He looked startled by the edge in her voice, but immediately stilled his hips.

"Don't want to harm you" She said firmly. He nodded, sitting very still. Again, she fucked his cock with the swab. A whimper. Slowly, she slid it out of his dick, and sheathed it in the plastic tube. He moaned as it came out, his whole body rigid in his effort not to move.

"Wh..Will you put it back in, please, Mistress?" He murmured. Ah, he was perfect! Katrina leaned forward and kissed him hard on the mouth. Pulling back, she smiled and traced the red mark on his neck with her fingertip. A shiver ran through his body at her touch.

"No. We're done with this, baby boy. Put that sweet dick away now." She ran a hand through his hair and he leaned into her caress. As her hand came away, he shook himself, hurrying to tuck his cock back into his jeans. Katrina pressed a label onto the tube and slid it into a plastic bag.

"Come on" she said, taking his hand. "We have some more stops to make today."

Leaving the hospital, Katrina pointed the jeep toward downtown. Dillon was quiet beside her. He seemed lost in his own world for a while, staring out the window. Comfortable with the silence, she let him drift in his own thoughts. After about 10 minutes, he turned to her.

"Where are we going now, Ma'am?" He asked tentatively. Katrina grinned at him.

"You'll see" She said, steering through Saturday morning traffic.

They pulled into small parking area next to building with a sign that read 'Hill Country Day Spa'. Dillon looked at Katrina and made a face.

"Waxing?" He asked, ruefully.

"Smart boy!" She said with a chuckle. "You're going to love it!" He didn't look so sure about that.

They entered the spa and were greeted by a woman named Alice. She was Katrina's hair dresser, and the owner of the place. The two women hugged, and talked amicably about Alice's new daughter. Kat introduced Dillon as her boyfriend. Alice welcomed him warmly to the spa. She surreptitiously looked him over, then gave Katrina a little grin of approval. Dillon bit his lip, trying to hide a smile. He liked being shown off... Sweet! She could do that! But then he frowned a little and looked at Alice out of the corner of his eye. Hum, yes, Alice would be the one waxing him. Color started creeping into his cheeks.

The spa was full of women. Patrons sat in comfortable chairs, sipping wine, as they were pampered. There was an area for manicures and pedicures. Manicurists sat hunched forward, busy at work. Another room, off to the side, had hair dressing stations. Every chair was filled. Alice reached out and took Dillon's hand. It was a friendly gesture, but Dillon glanced back at Katrina with a questioning look. She smiled at him, and nodded. The three of them made their way to a back room. Kat chuckled as she watched the women eye Dillon. He was definitely some arm candy! When they reached the room, Alice handed Katrina a sheet and left, closing the door behind her. There was a massage table, covered in a soft blanket. Dillon looked at Katrina, as he shifted nervously. She patted the bed.

"Clothes off, now." She commanded. He swallowed and began undressing. Once she had him naked, she got him settled on the table and covered with the sheet.

"Will you stay in here with me, Ma'am?" He asked. He was looking scared.

"Of course, baby." She said. "You've been waxed before. Why are you nervous?"

"Um, never been waxed down there" He said softly. "Does it hurt bad?"

"You, afraid of pain? Never thought I would hear my pain slut say that!" She chuckled. "Yes, it will be painful. I'll hold your hand... Will that work?"

"Oh yes, Ma'am. That would be great!" He said gratefully. They were interrupted by a knock on the door. Katrina opened the door for Alice. "You ready, Dillon?" Alice asked. "Ever been waxed?" She rested a hand on his knee.

"My chest and belly, Ma'am" He answered. "Never south of the border..." He added shyly.

"Oh, call me Alice, please. 'Ma'am' makes me feel so old!" She laughed. Dillon gave Katrina an inquiring look and received a nod.

"He's military, Alice... you know they train those boys on how to be polite." Katrina said with a smile, continuing, "It's really a lost art, if you ask me." Alice nodded at her words, noncommittally.

'Not a Domme bone in that woman's body', Katrina thought. Alice adjusted the sheet to access Dillon's groin, leaving his dick covered. He looked down anxiously, then looked up at his Mistress. Kat reached down and took his hand in hers. She lifted it up and sat down on the edge of the table beside him. She laced her fingers with his.

"Give me your other hand" She leaned over, and whispered in his ear. He put his other hand up behind the first one. She pressed them both down, to rest above his head on the table. Their fingers entwined, she casually pinned him there. She noted his quickened breathing. Glancing down she saw that his dick was tenting the sheet.

"I'm sorry, Alice" He muttered, blushing.

"No worries, Dillon" She replied casually. "Happens to most guys when I first get started... Men get that way with a woman down here." She gave a sweet little chuckle, trying to relax him. Kat smiled to herself, thinking that this particular erection had nothing to do with Alice. When she looked back over her shoulder into his eyes, her guess was confirmed. He stared up at her with hooded bedroom eyes. God, they were both so fucked! There was too much chemistry between them.

"I'm going to put some wax down here now," Alice broke their invisible bubble. The wax was warm, not hot, and did not warrant even a flinch. She pressed down the waxing paper and then let him know before she pulled off it off. Kat dropped her arm down against his muscled shoulder, the one pinning his hands. She pressed a little with her elbow. He hissed as Alice ripped off the paper. Alice worked meticulously around his groin area, keeping the sheet covering his cock. He began to writhe in a sexy little way, as she ripped the hair off. Chest and belly muscles contracted against Katrina's back. His dick stayed stiff, until Alice reached his balls. The warm wax had him groaning, but when the hair was pulled off, he whimpered and jerked. Kat noticed that his erection dropped a little. She leaned over by his ear.

"You're going to look so sexy for me, baby! My hot stud all waxed... My bought boy! I own you, now!" She whispered. He nodded, staring back into her eyes. When she glanced back down at his dick, it had stiffened again. She raised an eyebrow at him. A laugh caught in his chest and he smiled, giving his shoulders a shrug. Alice glanced curiously at the exchange, not able to make out the words. She eyed his pulsing cock under the sheet.

After Alice finished the waxing, she stepped out of the room to let Dillon get dress. She gave Kat an inquiring look before she left. Katrina released her boy. As he stood, naked, she pulled him to her.

"Come here, boy... Let me have a feel!" He stood beside her, arms at his side, staring down through hooded lids. His breathing came a little jaggedly. Reaching out, she palmed the bare smooth skin of his balls. Beautiful!

"Oh!" He groaned... cock jutting out, dripping precum.

"Like being all smooth?" She asked, stroking the silky skin around his cock with the back of her knuckles.

"It feels so cool... Almost cold now" He murmured. "Can I touch my balls, Ma'am? Can I feel it... Please?" Looking up from his naked luscious skin, she grinned.

"Just this once... because you asked so nicely! ... You'll get to feel it when you shower." She reminded him. Taking his hand, she guided it to his balls. He cupped them for a minute, eyes closed. Groaning, he quickly yanked his hand away.

"Feels too much like self-pleasure, huh?" She asked. He nodded quickly, cheeks flushed.

"You learn so quickly, boy!" She ran a hand back around his balls. He leaned forward into her touch... careful not to thrust. She caressed him for a moment longer than swatted his thigh.

"Get dressed." He turned quickly to comply.

Searching through the messenger bag slung over a shoulder, Kat triumphantly pulled out a bag. Dillon was dressing. A pair of clover clamps clinked in the plastic baggy. A pretty chain hung between them. She pulled them from the bag. Hand out, she let them dangle from a finger. He froze in the middle of putting on his jeans, and stared at her.

"Now, here, Ma'am?" He asked plaintively. She nodded and smiled, a little sadistically. He shuddered.

"Finish getting dressed." She told him. He quickly got the rest of his clothes on.

"Stand here" She pointed to the floor in front of her. He moved to the spot.

"Please, no... Can we wait till we get home?" He asked softly. She searched his face for a moment, detecting only nervous excitement.

"Closer" She commanded. Their bodies were inches apart. He stood very still, looking down at her through thick lashes. She could feel the heat coming in waves from his body.

"Pull up your shirt, so I can get to your nipples" It came out in a husky, seductive tone. He slowly pulled up his t-shirt, his breath coming in short rapid bursts. Grabbing at the base, she pulled his left nipple out, fastening the clamp low into the areola. It settled at the base when she released it, leaving the taut tip out in front. She attached a clamp on the right. He whimpered, a tremor running through him. She licked one tip and then the other, sucking them into her mouth and flicking with her tongue. He let out several low moans. She smiled up at him wickedly, then pulled his shirt down. She stepped away and pulled the keys out of her bag. The shirt was baggy , but his taut nipple tips tented the fabric. There was a hint of sound from the shifting chain when he moved. He swallow hard, blushing furiously again.

"Here, take these. When we get up to the desk, thank Alice, and head out to the jeep. Got it?" She handed him the keys. He nodded, shoving them in his pocket. He was moving his arms carefully, so as not to jostle the clamps. Kat yanked up the bottom of his t-shirt and was glad to see he was sporting a thick bulge. She gave him a grin of approval and patted his ass possessively.

They headed to the front counter. Dillon thanked Alice and then headed obediently out to the vehicle.

"He is going to warm it up" Katrina explained casually. Alice nodded, looking preoccupied with another thought. She absently ran Kat's card through the credit card machine.

"Kat..." She asked, tentatively. She leaned in close. "I have never seen a guy stay hard through a whole waxing before!" She murmured. Katrina laughed softly in response.

"Oh, that boy could stay hard through anything... He's insatiable! A lot of fun in the bedroom! And very well trained!" She winked at Alice. Alice sucked in a quick breath and blushed, nodding appreciatively. From her look, she knew Alice was reassessing her. Alice in her early 30's... Kat at least 10 years her senior. Maybe she had been wrong about Alice... Maybe there was a little Domme in there somewhere.

"Maybe you and your husband could come over to my place for dinner sometime... Dillon and I could cook for you two. Give you both an evening out..." Katrina remembered Alice's husband... Had seen him at the Spa from time to time. He was a handsome man, sweet and a little playful around Kat. Alice's face and neck flushed pink. She swallowed.

"Hum, yea... That would be real nice, Katrina... We never go out anymore!" She murmured, shifting.

"I'll call you with a date and time, then. Give your pretty little baby a hug from me." Kat said with a smile, trying to bring her friend back to reality.

"Oh yea, sure..." Alice smiled, absently. "See you soon, Kat." Katrina shot her a grin and headed out the door... Already she was missing her bought boy.

MsJess2U
MsJess2U
108 Followers
12