Could That Have Been Her?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH, FUCK!" Liz screamed, as her nectar began to flow freely down Cindy's fingers.

The wonderful thing about sex with Cindy is that she gets so much pleasure out of making someone else cum that it puts her right on the edge. Even as Liz was still shuddering from the aftershocks of her own orgasm, she managed to catapult Cindy over that edge.

Finally, both girls stopped shaking. Liz looked too weak to move, so I lifted her and turned her around to lie next to my wife. Cindy quickly pulled Liz to her and spooned tight against her, kissing her on the neck and shoulders. "Ready for more, Liz?"

"No. No. Not right now. I'm sorry. I just have to rest a little, catch my breath," Liz said in a tired voice. "God, I've never cum that hard with anyone except Doc."

"Good," Cindy said, "good. I hoped you'd have a good time. I knew you were a good little cocksucker, but you're a good little cunt-licker, too." She kissed Liz's shoulder again, stroking some damp strands of that sexy dark hair off the girl's neck. "Why don't we all have a nice soak in a warm bubble bath? We can relax and then maybe we can all play some more."

I was almost done running the water when the girls came into the bathroom, Cindy carrying an armload of towels and Liz with a bottle of wine and three glasses. Of course, they were both still naked, as was I. The sight of these two wonderful women, young, petite, long-haired Liz and my taller, shorter-haired and incredibly sexy wife, brought my cock back to full readiness.

The girls settled into the tub while I busied myself opening the wine and filling our glasses. They sat side by side, fondling each other's breasts and staring at my erection as I joined them.

"In our house," Cindy said, "we wash each other whenever we can, and we always help our guests. Paul, would you help me get our new friend nice and clean?"

"It would be my pleasure," I replied as I began to gently stroke Liz's face with a washcloth. Cindy started on her throat, and slowly worked her way down to the girl's breasts, washing, fondling, and teasing her beautiful mounds with their hard nipples. Liz sat quietly, murmuring her appreciation.

I moved behind Liz and started bathing her back while Cindy concentrated on her front. Eventually, Cindy helped Liz to kneel between us, so we could concentrate on the areas we had already used, and on an area that had not yet been properly explored. As my wife stroked Liz's ripe and beautiful pussy, I bathed her ass, discarding the washcloth to allow my fingers to explore and probe her anus. Liz came again, luxurious and slow this time, when we each had fingers buried inside her.

We paused to sip our wine. "Are you having a good time, honey?" Cindy asked Liz.

"I never imagined this evening would end like this," Liz said.

"End? Who says it's ending? We're just taking a break," Cindy said, a wicked grin on her face. "Paul, look under that stack of towels. Is there something there that may be useful?"

I lifted the towels and found Cindy's favorite cock-shaped dildo and a bottle of lube.

"Liz, I hope we haven't gone too fast for you tonight," Cindy said. "We've introduced you to some things that apparently were new to you. Having a woman go down on you. Having you lick another woman. Sharing a married man with his wife. Are you ready for more?"

"I guess so," Liz answered. I could hear the uncertainty in her voice.

"Good," Cindy said. "Paul, hand me my toy. Come here, Liz honey. I promise you we'll be gentle." Cindy sat on the low ledge inside the tub, and drew Liz toward her. They embraced, and starting kissing slowly as I watched.

As my wife kissed my student, she maneuvered Liz so that her firm little ass was exposed to me. She rubbed the toy over Liz's breasts, then moved it down to tease her pussy. I could see the rubber cock rubbing back and forth over her lips, spreading them slightly, then moving away. Liz was gently humping against it.

Cindy looked at me and nodded. I opened the lube, coated my fingers with it, and stroked and probed Liz's asshole. Then I coated my cock with the goo and pressed the head against her pucker. "Are you ready for me?" I asked.

"Just take it slow," Liz breathed.

As I pushed my cock against her sphincter, Liz moaned, humping gently on Cindy's dildo. Cindy pushed the toy an inch into Liz's pussy, and at that moment, her asshole relaxed, allowing the head of my dick to enter her.

"Ooooh," Liz moaned. "Cindy, help me."

"What do you need, baby?" my wife asked, continuing to stimulate Liz's lips and clit with the toy.

"I need that toy inside me," Liz groaned.

"You want me and him in you at the same time? You want a DP?"

"Yes, please," Liz whimpered.

By this time, I was halfway inside her virgin asshole. She was hot and tight, and squirming like mad. Her words seemed as though she liked it, but her body language said otherwise.

"Liz," I said, "we don't have to do this."

"Yes, we do, dammit! Fuck me!"

Somehow, I managed to push the rest of my length into her until my groin was pressed tight to her buttocks. I stopped all my movement at that point to give Liz a chance to catch up, although I could feel my cock throbbing inside of her.

"Push that fucking toy all the way in, Cindy," Liz groaned. "If I'm going to be filled, then fill me right!"

Cindy eased the dildo into Liz's pussy. I could feel the toy against the underside of my cock through the thin tissues between her vagina and her rectum.

The poor girl was sweating profusely, struggling to adjust to these new sensations. Neither Cindy nor I moved.

After a moment, Liz said, "You guys are killing me. My God, I've never felt so stuffed. But I'm okay now, I think. Doc, start fucking me. Go slow until I'm used to it. Cindy, just hold the toy in there for a minute."

I pulled back slowly, so that only the head of my cock was still in her ass, and then advanced again, burying my full length inside her. After a dozen or so strokes, I could feel some of the tension leave her body.

"Okay Cindy, please start fucking me with your toy."

Cindy moved at the same pace I did, advancing when I retreated, and pulling out when I pushed. She was hugging Liz, caressing her hair and kissing her gently.

Liz was breathing deeper now, seeming both more relaxed and more turned on. She said, "I think I like this. It hurts a little, but it's so damn good!"

Cindy was the first girl I had ever had anal sex with. We had both been apprehensive at first, but found that we both enjoyed it. Even though Cindy's pussy is nice and tight, and fits me like a glove, her ass is even tighter. Sooner or later, every woman we brought to our bed tried it, too. Most came to enjoy it.

Liz was no exception. She began to move against me, thrusting me deeper and harder inside her. Cindy kept stroking the dildo in and out of Liz's swampy pussy, and soon I was pounding myself into her bowel.

"Cindy, my clit! Rub my clit! I'm gonna cum, I gonna cum, OH GOD!" Liz screamed. She began shaking violently, and reached back to me, digging her fingernails into my buttocks in an attempt to force me deeper into her. It was too much for me, and I pumped my semen into her ass.

When we were finished, Liz collapsed against Cindy. I knew I was done for the night, and from the looks of her, I could tell Liz was too. We cleaned ourselves up, got dried off, and went to our king size bed for some much-needed rest.

I was awakened the next morning by Cindy's voice. "Oh, yes, Liz, right there, right there!" she said. My wife was on her back, her legs spread, and my student was busily eating her. When I sat up to get a better look, Liz paused for a second to say, "Fuck me, Doc. Not my ass. I'm still a little sore, but my pussy really needs you."

* * * * * * * * * *

After Liz had left, my wife and I sat at the kitchen table and talked.

"You found a live one this time," Cindy said with a smile.

"I thought you'd like her," I replied.

"I do," Cindy said. "Let's have her come over again next weekend.

* * * * * * * * * *

Liz became a pretty regular guest at our house. She loved sex, every bit as much as Cindy and I do. We always had a great time, and Liz came to love fucking Cindy as much as she did fucking me. She even brought a friend over one time to introduce her to the pleasures of being with a woman. That night damn near killed me.

Usually, Cindy and I would be together with Liz, but occasionally Liz would visit in the evening when Cindy was teaching one of her late classes. That's where the trouble started. One night, just before Winter Break, Cindy came home to find Liz in bed with me. We had fallen asleep after a vigorous session, Liz on top of me where she had collapsed after her last orgasm. My wilted cock was still inside her.

I woke up to see Cindy standing next to the bed, quietly observing us. I'm not sure how long she had been there. I thought it odd that Cindy didn't crawl in bed with us. Instead, she shook Liz awake.

"Did you two have fun?" my wife asked.

"Hi honey. We always have fun. Don't we, Liz?"

Liz yawned and rolled off me. "We sure do. Your husband is damn good in bed, in case you hadn't noticed," she said.

"Yes, he is," Cindy said. "That's one of the reasons I married him. Now if you don't mind, I'd like to have a little alone time with him, assuming you haven't used him up."

I don't know if Liz heard the tone of Cindy's voice or noticed the set of her jaw, but I did. When we were dressed and Liz had left, I asked Cindy if anything was wrong.

"Wrong? Yeah, something's wrong. You know Liz talks in her sleep."

"Yeah, she does some times," I said.

"Did you hear her tonight?"

"No. What did she say?"

"The little bitch was telling you she loves you. 'I love you so much, Doc,' she said. 'I want to always be with you,' she said. That's a problem. A big problem, as I see it."

"I didn't hear her," I said.

"Yeah, right."

"I didn't. She's never said anything like that to me when she was awake," I said.

"You sound awfully defensive," Cindy said.

"Are you accusing me of something, Cindy? Because, if you are, I think you'd better spell it out. I'm not a mind-reader."

"I think you two have gotten a little too close. I think you're falling for her."

"That's ridiculous. I like her, sure, but it's all about the sex. To me, there's nothing different about this from the way it's been with any other woman we've shared," I said.

"Oh, there's a difference, Paul. A big difference. When we started our threesome lifestyle, we agreed that I would be the one to choose our playmate. We agreed that we would always have the girl together. Have you forgotten that?" Cindy asked.

"I thought it wouldn't matter," I said.

"Oh, you did, did you?" Cindy said. "And just exactly why did you think that?"

"Well, I thought you liked her."

"I did like her. I do like her, but not enough to let her steal my husband away from me," Cindy said, a sharp edge in her voice. "It's late, and I'm tired. Let's go to bed. We can discuss this more in the morning."

Cindy got ready for bed, putting on her flannel nightgown, the one that clearly indicates she wants to sleep. Taking my cue, I got in my side of the bed, rolled on my side with my back to Cindy, and closed my eyes.

The next morning, Cindy seemed to be in a slightly better mood. We shared breakfast-making chores and made small talk as we ate, neither of us bringing up the incidents of the previous evening. When the dishes were cleared, I decided it was time to talk.

"About last night,..." I began.

"There really isn't much to say," Cindy interrupted. "I just think it would be best if we stopped seeing her."

"Should I talk to her?" I asked.

"No, I'm afraid of what you'll say. I'll talk to her. In fact, I'm calling the little slut right now," Cindy said, dialing her phone.

"Liz? Cindy. Do you have any classes with Paul next semester? No? Well maybe that's good. We've just had a little discussion, and we believe this thing of ours has gotten out of hand. It was probably a bad idea for us to get involved with one of our students, and we don't want anyone to get hurt. We think it would be best for everyone if you didn't come over here any more."

* * * * * * * * * *

Liz didn't return to the university after Winter Break. I learned from the Registrar's Office that she had her transcripts sent to several other schools, and had withdrawn from ours. It was only after she was gone that I understood how much she really had begun to mean to me. Cindy had been right -- I had been allowing myself to have feelings for her that went way beyond what I normally experienced with the women Cindy brought home.

Soon, my wife found another young woman for us to play with. This one, a tall, buxom blonde, different in every way from Liz, was primarily interested in my wife. I had the distinct impression that she only had sex with me because Cindy seemed to expect it.

True to her old pattern, Cindy eventually tired of this girl, broke off the relationship, and found another. My wife was always careful, especially with the ones who seemed to really like sex with me, to make sure these girls didn't spend too much time at our house when she wasn't home.

When it was time for my summer work at the dig in Arizona that year, Cindy insisted we hold our final planning meetings at our house. She made a point of getting to know all the female students. To them, I'm sure it seemed as though she was simply being their professor's supportive wife, who took an interest in my work. To me, it was obvious she was checking out the competition.

Nothing happened between me and any of my students again. Cindy gave me a satellite phone as a "going-away present" the year after Liz came into our lives, and called me on it every night while I was on the dig. My students all came to expect the odd sound of my phone going off at random times during the afternoon and evening. Several of them remarked how sweet it was that Cindy kept in contact with me, but I knew she was keeping tabs.

Cindy and I took our usual vacations, and traveled occasionally for educational purposes. On a few of those trips, we picked up girls for one-night stands. Cindy always was the one to first approach these women, and I certainly never could find fault with her taste. I did notice, however, that none of the brunettes had long hair.

This morning, we flew to a two-day conference. Tomorrow is the first official day of meetings and presentations, and the next day I will be delivering a paper on my findings at the Arizona site I have been working at for a number of years.

Cindy and I planned to visit the Civic Center to see some of the exhibits and generally get our bearings before tomorrow's opening of the conference. After a brief tour of the facility, we decided to check out the shopping complex across the plaza, before heading back to our hotel. We had time before we had to get ready for the cocktail reception we were going to that evening. For fun, we took the elevated walkway that crossed the boulevard and gardens.

Cindy said nothing, but she suddenly took my hand and began to walk a little faster. That's when I saw the petite young woman sitting on the bench. She was wearing the same type of shoes, what could have been the same little black dress, and had her long, straight dark hair pulled back in a ponytail.

I tried not to be too obvious about looking at her, but just as we passed the bench, the girl looked up, making brief eye contact with me.

I couldn't help myself. I had to look. Was that Liz? Could that have been her?