Could You Be Loved?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Torinona
Torinona
25 Followers

Vincent placed his mouth flush against her cunt, ready for the vibrations of her climax. Her hips bucked against his face, his moustache brushing against her tiny nerve bundle as she started to cry, her body stricken with a wave of immense pleasure. He licked at the wetness, smiling as he thinks to himself 'and to the winner go the spoils.'

She squeezed his hands and sobbed out in ecstasy as she tried pulling him up to her. She kissed his lips and licked at them, before plunging her tongue into his hot talented mouth to taste herself, groaning as the final shudders shifted through her body.

She worked her hands out of his grasp and curled her hands around Vincent's head as she stretched her legs wide enough for him to move around, as she caught her breath, her body slowly calming down.

Antonia rolled onto her stomach and raised herself up to rub her back against his chest. Vincent slowly dragged his fingernails up her stomach. He slipped his hands around her, holding her breasts now, pressing her back to his chest.

"It would be such a shame to let all this delicious wetness go to waste," she said as she felt him pull her into his embrace, her body shivering slightly from his fingernails dragging along her tummy and breasts.

He growled in her ear, "I agree. Any suggestions?" as he playfully bit her earlobe.

She arched against him as her hand reached down between her legs to find his shaft as his hot breath danced in her ear. She did a cat stretch and shaped her back to conform to his muscled chest. Antonia could feel the heat emanating from his jeans as he pivoted his hips to rub against her rounded ass. She whispered, "Vin, I need to feel you deep inside me, please."

Vincent moaned at the delectable sensation of her skin pressing against his as she read his mind. Antonia sat up slowly, her limbs still somewhat deliciously lethargic from the climaxes Vincent had bestowed on her. She gazed at his eyes and saw raw desire for her as her fingers worked to unbutton and unzip his jeans. She tugged his jeans and boxer-briefs along the length of his long legs, admiring his defined legs muscles and the black curls that nestled around his erect cock.

She leaned over and planted a kiss at the bobbing tip, feeling Vincent's legs flex involuntarily. She straddled his thighs and leaned down to kiss Vincent. Having set his now fully engorged arousal free, he sighed as her hand brushed over his velvety tip, and felt a wave of pleasure pass through him. He grabbed her hand, bringing it up and away from his erect length.

"If you do that again, this will be over before it really starts," he said huskily, his voice dropping a few octaves as he spoke. The rumble of it against her chest sent pulses of pleasure down her spine. She crawled up the length of the bed, giving Vincent room to place himself behind her on his knees. He moved up against her, until his thighs brushed up against her bottom and the backs of her legs.

She took the head and ran it against her outer lips, sighing as his hands slid along her flanks and returned to her breasts. She took his length in her hand and swiveled her hips to share and spread her wetness Vincent had caused. Antonia could feel his heartbeat in the tip of his cock. She turned her face back towards his, silently asking for a kiss as she slowly began joining their bodies together. Vincent's long dark locks draped around both their faces like a black silk curtain as he leaned forward and pressed his lips to her cheek, slipping his tongue out to tease the corner of Antonia's mouth.

Vincent draped himself against her, her wetness allowing him to slip past her outer folds with little effort. She pushed and pulled herself away from him, just letting the tip of him pop in and out of her hot wetness, slowly stretching her in ways his tongue couldn't have. She could feel his body weight against her, as Vincent began to rock against her in earnest, his breath husky in her ear.

Antonia moaned deeply in her throat as his shaft caught at the entrance, she was still tight from her first climax. She pivoted her hips, so that she slowly brought him further into her, in an almost side-to-side motion. Even being as wet as Vincent had made her, he took some getting used to. She continued to slowly dance herself onto his hardness, her pussy unfolding and stretching with each new inch. She was purring by the time he was completely enveloped within her.

Vincent gasped as though he was almost in pain, the sensation of being inside someone again overwhelming his senses. The softness, the wetness, the tightness, the scent of the two of them in the air, the feeling of hard muscles against soft skin.

She reached back with her hand and could feel his sac draped against her outer-most lips, knowing that they were now flush against one another. She pulled away until only half of his shaft was within her, then she sank back onto Vincent, both of them exhaling deeply as her back met with his chest.

She rocked against him slowly at first, loving the feel of wet muscle against wet muscle, her walls gripping at him as though each of her thrusts onto him might be the last. She reached back with one hand and grasped Vincent's thigh, the muscles standing out, a fine sheen of sweat making her hand slip on his skin, sighing loudly as he bounced against her ample bottom.

Antonia sheathed and unsheathed him in her velvety heat. Vincent moaned deeply each time, as though the pleasure was too much for his body to withstand unless he released the sensation vocally. Her body swayed to and fro, his hands sliding down to her waist to keep her from going too far. He sighed deeply at the contact of her pussy to his cock, every little movement adding to the intense sensations and friction he was feeling.

Vincent grunted as his hands caressed her hips, his fingers beginning to tremble with the effort of holding back. "You're gonna kill me with these moves... you feel so good."

Antonia could feel the storm cloud approaching again, the heaviness, the low electrical buzz that was pulsing between her thighs. She could only groan her pleasure.

Vincent was on the verge... Antonia simply felt too good. "I love the way your body sways with and against me, Tone... I won't... last much... ahhh... longer."

Antonia pressed back against him, swaying from side to side. She whispered, "So... don't... last... longer."

Vincent stopped to a near stand-still. He whispered gruffly, "Are you sure?"

"Vin... you feel so good... I... can barely stand it anymore."

They each slowly began to speed up their movements, her bouncing against him as he thrust himself into her inviting heat. The friction was driving Antonia quickly over the edge again. She felt like how a wave must feel... seeing the shoreline in the distance, seeing it approach closer, faster... then impact. The sensation of being airborne for an instant like the sea foam that separates itself from the wave, spattering and splitting into tiny droplets, only to crash back down onto the crest of the wave to become one with it once again.

"Ohhh... my... Vinnn! Ay dios mio, ayúdame, te quiero tanto!" [Oh my God, help me... I love you so!], she screamed.

"Yeah... Tone... baby... ahhh... I'm with... you!" Vincent felt his chest tighten as his breath caught in his lungs and his groin constricted and expanded as his essence joined hers. Antonia's inner muscles coaxed more and more out of him with every contraction.

He draped himself over her back, his arms around her waist as he guided them down to the bed together, her back to his chest, spoon-style. As they basked in the afterglow, Antonia could feel Vincent's chest rumble as he fought back laughter. She turned slightly to try and see his face, asking, "What's so funny?"

"I always thought you swore in Spanish when you were angry, but now I know different."

She giggled. "Yeah, my tongue gets loose when I'm excited, whether it's because I'm pissed off or turned on."

Vincent snuggled into the warm of her back, speaking softly into the hair on her neck. "What was that last thing you said, it didn't sound like a curse?"

"Uhmmm... you mean "Ay dios mio?" It means "oh my God."

"No... you said something like "te kero tanto" or something.

She gasped, not aware what she'd said during that intense moment of pleasure.

"Tone?"

"Hmmm?" she inquired nonchalantly.

"Why are you avoiding the question?"

"I'm not avoiding anything." She took a deep breath as she confessed, "I said 'te quiero tanto' which is, 'I love you so.'

Vincent was silent for a long time. "So where does this leave us?" he asked with genuine concern and interest coloring his voice.

"What do you mean? My blue streak has offended you and you never want to repeat this episode again?" she said in a light tone, trying to deflect a potentially awkward situation.

"Tone, are you crazy?! This was amazing. I never thought I could enjoy affection and making love again after losing Therese." He rubbed her shoulder with his long elegant fingers, idly rubbing his beard against the curve of her shoulder.

"I gave up on that idea long before she died," Antonio said delicately.

"What do you mean, Tone?"

"Nothing," she murmured, realizing that she was opening a door she didn't want to open.

He pulled her around her waist so that she was flat on her back, his dark brown gaze effectively pinning her down, though his hand resting on her stomach, rubbing it in circles didn't hurt either. "Don't give me that, Tone... spill it. What are you talking about?"

"Well, I couldn't have who I wanted... so I didn't go out of my way to see if I could ever find someone."

"Who did you want?" he asked innocently.

"You mean it wasn't obvious?"

Vincent gazed down at her, trying to comprehend what Antonia wasn't saying. "You mean me?"

"Bingo. Give that man a cigar."

"You know I don't smoke," he muttered, trying to keep the mood light.

"Yeah... but you're so hot... you should smoke and sizzle," she whispered good-naturedly.

"So, seriously Tone... are you telling me you had feelings for me when Therese was alive?"

"Well, at the time when you guys first started dating, when I first started helping out at the shelter, I imagine I just had a simple crush. The three of us worked and played together... it was obvious you made Therese happy... you were always so nice to me... you were fun to be around."

"Go on," he prompted gently.

"Once you guys got engaged, I guess I set aside any romantic feelings I had for you. I was already around you so much and saw so many of your great qualities, it was tough. I got to a point where I refused to imagine myself with anyone else. By mentally comparing you to any guy that I did occasionally date, they always paled in comparison."

"Are... are you saying that if Therese hadn't died, you'd have never gotten married or found someone for some sort of long-term relationship?"

"I don't know. I guess no one can 'never say never.' With the work we do, we put so much of ourselves into the shelter, I guess I decided that it wasn't important for me to try since I'd convinced myself that who I wanted most was taken."

"So if Therese had lived, I would have never known that you cared for me?" He spoke almost accusingly.

"Oh, come on, Vin, you've always known that I care for you. Therese and me were twin nags when it came to trying to get you to ease up on your workload."

Vincent smiled warmly as he recalled on numerous occasions where they would both walk into his office and drag him out to go to lunch with them instead of eating a quick bite at his desk.

Antonia sighed. "The cornerstone of love is respect, Vincent. Even if I was in love with you, I also loved Therese. I couldn't risk losing two really important people in my life. I respected you both and the relationship you guys had. I'm no home wrecker."

Vincent shook his head in wonder at what he was hearing. "I think you've brought new meaning to the term 'unselfish.' Still, I feel like you could have or should have told one of us, we had a right to know.

Antonia snorted.

After that sound, Vincent had the good sense to add, "Although I'm sure it would have made things uncomfortable."

"Vin, that's an understatement." Antonia raised herself up onto her elbows as she gaped at Vincent. "Besides, how can anyone think that they have a right to anyone else? I can want whatever I want in regards to you, but whatever you do or don't give, is entirely up to you. Since you were married, all you could offer was friendship, even if I had wanted more. What would have changed? In fact, you and Therese both have given me so much that I could never try to fathom repaying you or her and she's gone now."

He grumbled agreeably, "Sometimes I think you're too Zen for your own good. So you just stood on the sidelines?"

"It's not like I wasn't living my life, doing things I loved, but yeah, I make a great cheerleader. You should know, you were paying a lot of attention to my pom poms before," she murmured as she brushed her body against his, hearing him moan. "Besides, I don't appear to be on the sidelines anymore... it looks like I'm off the bench and in the game, doesn't it?"

Vincent brushed her bangs off her forehead. "This is no game, Tone. Guess I did the same thing you did, only for me it was after Therese was gone. Buried myself in work so I wouldn't have to think about meeting someone and run the risk of loving and losing them. today you reminded how much I still want to feel, to touch, and to be touched. I know Therese wouldn't want either of us to be hermits. Making love to you is amazing. But what really broke down my walls was that hug in the living room. I couldn't remember the last time I held someone or they held me."

"I'll hold you whenever you want, Vin."

Vincent's voice dropped an octave and shook with emotion as he spoke. "Hold me now, Tone. And don't let go."

"Sure thing, Vin." Antonia snuggled into Vincent's chest like a small winter animal preparing to hibernate.

"Mmmm... Tone?"

"Yeah?"

"How do you say 'also' in Spanish?"

"It's 'tambien.' "

"Yo te quiero tanto... tambien, Antonia." [I love you so... also.]

"Igualmente, Vincent." [Likewise.]

~FIN~

Torinona
Torinona
25 Followers