Couldn't Have Done It Without Alexa

Story Info
Pakistani-British wife helps husband's corporate rise.
11.5k words
4.19
59.6k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Herberto tightened his hold around Alexa's waist, her body moved in to meld with his. I could see that he was being turned on by her proximity and that she was not objecting to the placement of his hands, one of which by now was caressing her rear end continuously and the other was rubbing her exposed back. This wasn't just a friendly dance at an office party, what I was seeing was a full-fledged seduction in motion. While the sight of my wife, dressed provocatively in a backless dress, acting so vulnerable in the grasp of another man should have filled me with jealousy and rage, I could only wonder where her wiles were going to get me next to. After all, Herberto was by no means the first person to have gotten so close to her, rather there was a long trail of facilitators who had been part of our lives since our marriage some time ago.

I met Alexa in Islamabad; she was the younger sister of a classmate from the International School. Once I had received my degree abroad and secured a job in the Arabian Gulf, I had shyly asked my family to arrange things. Her brother was my biggest supporter and we were married soon after I had started my career. Her name, not Pakistani by any means, was courtesy of her British mother, who had married a Pakistani diplomat while he was stationed in London. Alexa had displayed great sense of openness, style and gregariousness throughout her life and was one of the most popular of the company wives. It did help greatly that she had inherited much of her mother's looks and since my mom-in-law had been a model for some part of her life both in England and Pakistan, she turned heads with consummate ease given her flair for carrying off sexy clothing without a hitch. Though fluent in the local Pakistani languages, she was more at home thinking like a Westerner and talking in English acquired from her parents or the French she had learned in school. I never knew for sure if she was a virgin when we married, Pakistani custom would have dictated so, but her tightness in the bridal bed and the subsequent ardour in our lovemaking prompted us to never revisit our lives prior to hitching up.

Will

I

"I cannot believe that Ramesh got the Brand Manager position that I had been promised," I was letting everything out.

Alexa had recognized the minute I entered the door that something was amiss.

"How come, you had a lock on that promotion?" she looked puzzled.

"I have no clue, in fact when they called everyone to the conference room today, I was sure it was to announce my new position."

"Let me put you to ease right now," she suggested, sitting me down in an armchair.

Her fingers traced the outline of my zipper and soon my cock was in her hands. Despite the bad news I had received and the dumps I imagined myself in, my manhood was up and ready. Her tongue was teasing the opening and then using the shaft as a highway of sorts. Soon her palm also began to warm the already plumped up skin on my prick. Seconds later, just as she sent my entire rod down to the deepest recesses of her throat, I exploded. Bravely, Alexa kept everything inside, even though she was probably choking on the amount of jism that had gone down into her mouth. Giving the tip a final kiss, she pushed me back and went off to clean her mouth.

"So what do you think happened?" she asked point blank on returning a few moments later, as I was still recovering from the fabulous blow job.

"For all I know he fucked the Marketing Manager, you do know the guy appears to be gay and Ramesh may have just gone along with things to move up."

I did not have a clue but it did feel good to accuse both the boss and Ramesh of indiscretion. Sure Will, the Marketing Manager, was a bit strange and the more likely reason for his picking Ramesh over me was that I was overly aggressive where my colleague was meeker but craftier in gaining management support.

"So you are rolling over and playing dead?"

"What else can I do, the position has already been announced and Ramesh is having a celebration at his place this weekend."

II

Ramesh had a nice spread set up around the pool area of his apartment complex. Quite a few of the other office mates stayed in the same vicinity so it was a fairly cozy arrangement and most people did know each other.

It was unseasonably cold for a swim, so Alexa was not in a swimsuit but rather in a short skirt that, along with her heels, showed off her legs to great advantage.

Ramesh was happy as could be, given the out of turn promotion, but Will appeared to be anticipating something and kept trying to have a personal word with the host. At some point, they both seemed to be missing from the gathering.

With food served and small talk continuing, Alexa sided up to me wondering where the restroom was located, but a glint in her eye was confusing me. Pulling my hand and without a thought she walked upstairs into Ramesh's apartment.

"Hey, should we not knock?" I protested, but shut up on seeing her raising a finger to her lips.

Just then, strange sounds from inside one of the rooms caught our attention. She stopped dead in her tracks when, instead of being in the bathroom, she found herself in a bedroom where Ramesh was bent over a dresser naked and Will was pummelling the proffered ass with his condom covered dick.

"So that's how my husband got screwed over?" she matter of factly stated, quickly clicking a picture with the mobile phone that she had somehow retrieved.

Both Ramesh and Will were horrified and sought to cover up. She stopped them, however, with a terse shout.

"Stay right there you two and let's see how we can fix things," she barked at them.

Still unnaturally joined, they complied with her order.

"Imtiaz, would you please take a look at this, let me have your mobile phone, and then give us some time in private."

She took the phone from me at the door, handing me her own with the incriminating picture, and directed me out of the apartment. I wondered what was going on, but decided she was going to surprise me later. The information that my brain was processing was already overloading my circuitry.

III

Ramesh came out after about twenty minutes and seemed to vanish from the party, not even bothering to bid some departing guests adieu. Thirty minutes later, Will walked out looking confused. He also disappeared within no time. Alexa finally showed at the door a bit after that and motioned for me to step in.

"What's going on?" I was not sure what she had been up to.

"Congratulations, you are pretty certain to be promoted as Ramesh has resigned," Alexa smiled and gave me the latest news.

"How come?" I was perplexed

She played a video on the mobile phone and I was not surprised to see Ramesh getting fucked by Will in the ass. Ramesh then bent down in front of a seated Will over and sucked his dick. Finally, Ramesh turned Will over and fucked his ass. While Will had done Ramesh with a condom on, Alexa had Ramesh violate his boss without a sheath, coming profusely in his rear. Even worse, Ramesh was made to suck Will's dick still enmeshed in the plastic which was now dirtied by having been up his own ass, then removing it, licking Will's cock and disposing off the sheath. Throughout the video, her directions to the two performers were fairly audible and humiliating.

"I had a feeling about things as they were acting somewhat lovey dovey at the party and when they left together and went up, I was certain something was going to happen," she explained.

"It took just a few minutes from where I discovered them, to these acts being provided as security for us," she was smiling.

"Best of all I humiliated Will by letting him get to the point of ejaculation and stopping without release to emphasize how much power I now held.

"And on the other hand I forced Ramesh come in Will's ass to complete his soiling," she added.

"Why did they not try to prevent you from taping them?"

"Both are essentially cowards and in any case if I started yelling rape, the local authorities here would throw them in jail without any questions asked. Besides, you also had my mobile with the first shot, and they figured it would be common knowledge downstairs in a few moments should they not comply. Also you do know that I can be pretty insistent if I want something done my way!"

"Will confessed that Ramesh had been his fuck buddy for some time, and had been recommended wrongly for such favours rather than competence," she let me know.

"But the video shows Ramesh fucking Will in the ass also; you said Will was the dominant partner?"

"I figured that would be poetic justice for what they had done and also show them in a poorer light in this environment, where fucking another male in the ass is relatively acceptable behaviour for dominant males, but receiving it is really bad."

"So what is happening now?"

"I have given Will 24 hours to convince management to promote you, and for Ramesh to resign for personal reasons. If they do not, this performance will be placed in the public domain."

"But you took a while appearing after Ramesh left, why did it take that long?"

"Now, now, dear, Will was convinced that their careers were over, particularly when Ramesh took a sheet of paper from the desk and wrote out his resignation. I had to give him some hope of staying around and helping you get further ahead. It would not be of any value to you at all if both left the company at the same time; rather many questions would be asked."

"How did you do that?"

"He was distraught at being caught and worried about his future. I knew he had not fully been relieved by Ramesh, so I decided to give him an incentive to cement the deal," was her direct reply.

"So what did you do?"

"Will was crying from the humiliation, and from having Ramesh do him, and in his nudity looked very vulnerable. I grabbed him from behind, resting myself on his back as my hands went around, held his cock and jacked him off. He was really surprised by this and the fact that I had partly lowered the skirt and rubbed my boobs on his skin. For all I know, I may have cured his gayness, since his dick shot to attention in no time at all! I am sure he liked what I was doing, as he tried to turn around, grab and maybe fuck me but I did not let things go that far," Alexa continued.

"We talked some more after he cleaned up. As I explained how things would progress, I held Will in my arms and, other than kiss me on the mouth or touch my pussy, I let him pretty much feel me up. Now he will keep supporting you forever waiting for another tryst with me, which may never come, and also be worried about the video becoming public."

"I hope you did not remove your lingerie also?" I asked jestingly rather than in a serious tone.

"Maybe I did and maybe I did not," she gave me peck on the cheek, dropped her skirt and skimpies to the floor, and lay down nude on the bed so recently vacated by the gay lovers.

"And should you not be more interested if I also taped our encounter!"

I was so turned on I came like never before, the thought of her hands caressing Will's cock, or of his on her breasts or legs, not bothering me the least bit, but perking my imagination mightily. At least he hadn't got to her pot of honey, well to be frank I hoped not and she said not!

IV

My promotion to Brand Manager did not take long at all. Will simply accepted the resignation from Ramesh and management had no issues giving me the position. Will stayed around in the company for a while, never receiving Alexa's favours again, but always putting in a good word for me. Was it any surprise that on record timing, my international reassignment, this time to Canada, materialized?

Victoria

I

"She's a tough lady Alex," I was telling her about my new boss.

"She reputedly has bigger balls than all the other directors put together!"

Victoria had joined the company just out of college. Through hard work and by always looking out for her interests, she had risen to the level of Marketing Director. It did help greatly that she had been both a varsity soccer player and a cheerleader, able to channel strategy, pain, devotion and sexuality towards achieving her aims. There was plenty of talk of her having been intimate with the former Canadian business head, who now had risen to the level of company CEO at the UK HQ. Victoria could be seen as pretty if she were to dress and act feminine, but her choice of sharp manly suits, her short hair cut and crisp talk put one on alert pretty quick.

Coming from a Middle Eastern job assignment, I was having a hard time figuring out how to get on her good side. Not that I was out to do something to tick her off, it just seemed that for some reason my politeness and chivalry towards the fairer sex was not apparently registering well with my boss.

"Invite her over for dinner, maybe she will like Pakistani food," Alexa suggested.

"Oh come on, a little kissing up to the boss is never going to hurt you," she insisted, seeing my discomfiture at the suggestion.

II

Alexa did enjoy cooking and the spread she had on display would put most chefs to shame. Victoria was obviously impressed being the guest of honour at the event even though we had invited a few other folks from the department over.

"This chicken dish is awesome and the rest is heavenly," Victoria was effusive about her compliments.

"You must let me know how you do it all Alexa."

"Why do you not stop by some day, we'll cook and have dinner together," Alexa offered.

Victoria quickly ran her schedule through her mind and found that next Friday evening would work swimmingly. She could get off work a bit early and cook a few dishes to eat late that evening.

The others decided against coming over on Friday since many had plans with significant others or were heading out for the long weekend.

III

"Girls night Imtiaz, man the fort well."

Victoria cheerily put me in charge of things till end of work day and headed out to meet Alexa. In any case, I had no plans in getting home early and being stuck with doing domestic chores, now for two persons, both of whom had some element of bossing me around. Happy hour, at a nearby pub, with some of the office guys, would keep me occupied till it was time to eat. Unfortunately, the pub had a fire emergency and I had to head homewards considerably earlier than planned.

The house was aromatic with evidence of cooking in the kitchen. Victoria had left just prior to 3 p.m. and shy of 7 p.m. the kitchen held enough filled dishes to feed an army. I was impressed that they had managed so quickly, but remembered that Alexa was a stickler for details and had been preparing the ingredients for days before the event. Neither of them was in the kitchen and a sharp laugh from the family room gave away their current location.

Since I had come in through the garage entrance, they had no clue I was back. As I prepared a drink in the kitchen, I could see them through the glass doors of the dining room that separated the family room from my location. A lot of clothes were spread around on the sofas and the ground. Clearly, Victoria was receiving a lesson in Pakistani dressing also. Silently entering the dining room, where the lights were off, I sat down at the table and began to see what they were up to.

"Alexa, this shirt seems a bit tight."

Victoria was wearing the shalwar (trousers), but seemed to be having trouble getting the kameez (shirt) onto her torso. Her head was stuck in the folds of the fabric, but the white skin of her exposed mid-section, a black bra and the roundness of her breasts was on display, "it keeps hooking on to my bra or something."

"Stay there Vicky, let's see if I can help," Alexa carefully pulled the shirt off.

"Why don't you try it without the bra perhaps, Vicky?"

Without a thought, Victoria removed her bra, and as Alexa expected, she was able to just squeeze into the kameez. Her pink nipples showed clearly through the flimsy material as she posed in front of a large mirror that Alexa had brought downstairs.

"Should the front not be more perked up, rather than flat?" Victoria wondered.

Alexa came in behind, placed her hands under her breasts and helped them to the position they would be with a bra.

"Yes, that would help, I'll let the stitching out a bit for you and this will fit you perfectly with the bra on."

"Imtiaz is not expected back for at least another hour or so, do you want to try on more stuff?" Alexa asked.

Victoria, having already removed the kameez and shalwar and standing only in matching black lingerie, was game, "Why not, this is fun?"

Alexa took her by the hand and proceeded upstairs, not aware that I was watching what they were up to. I snuck upstairs behind them and positioned myself to peek around the doorway into the master bedroom.

"You know Alexa I am modeling all kinds of dresses for you, but have not seen you in anything fancy," Victoria teasingly mentioned.

"What kind of stuff do you mean?"

"The kind that keeps your husband interested in you, something naughty and sexy," Victoria suggestively let her know.

"There is something that gets him going, let's see if you approve."

Victoria sat back on the bed, still in her lingerie, while Alexa vanished into the closet. I shifted my position to ensure good line of sight. She soon reappeared wearing a flimsy green baby doll with a thong, a choker and a light overwrap in the same colour, her form topping off a base of gold and green heels, an outfit she had used often to get me into the mood. She turned around and bent over a bit, allowing the thong to go in most of the way and allowing her virtually bare back to show. Barely a sliver of wispy material prevented her entire posterior from being naked.

"You like?" she questioned Victoria with a distinct lasciviousness.

Victoria let out a low whistle exclaiming, "Wow Alexa, no wonder Imtiaz has eyes for no one else, why would he be impressed with the office ladies when the piece de resistance is at home?"

As Alexa stayed in her pose, Victoria caressed her ass slowly, "you don't have an ounce of fat here."

Her hands wandered down the outsides of both legs and back up on the insides. Alexa straightened herself just as Victoria's fingers brushed her vagina. Victoria stood up and her hands moved under the material to cover Alexa's breasts, which she squeezed a few times, and then one strayed down and under the thong to her pussy. An audible moan escaped Alexa's throat.

Alexa turned her face towards Victoria and while back to front, their lips brushed. Victoria released her hold on Alexa and turned her towards herself, their mouths coming together in a deep kiss, which they held for an extended while. Without a word, Victoria undid a couple of strings holding up Alexa's dress and let it fall to the ground. Alexa lay down on the bed and removed the insignificant thong as Victoria discarded her bra and panties.

For the longest time, their tongues and mouths stayed together and their bodies became one. I figured Victoria had some previous practice in girl on girl action, but was surprised at how quickly my wife was getting into the act. After watching them tongue each others' pussy, kiss deeply and put their fingers to good use for some time, I figured I needed to alert them of my presence.

IV

"Hello ladies," I announced from the main entrance, "are you in the kitchen or elsewhere?"

I could tell that they were surprised by my earlier than planned arrival and it did sound like they were in some sort of panic looking for something. I realized that in moving from trying on clothes to trying out each other, Victoria's clothes were forgotten in the family room.

Grabbing the garments, I ran upstairs and right into the bedroom where Victoria had managed to put her lingerie back on but Alexa was still naked and looking about for something to cover her new lover.