Couldn't Quite Wait

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YANKEE DAN
YANKEE DAN
932 Followers

"Oh you're a woman now! You like that cock in you while my cunt rides your pretty little face?" Tonya giggled.

I don't know if attacking her clit aggressively with my tongue and sucking it for all I was worth was a form of payback, but it was all I could do, so I tried my best to make her tremble while my own legs where shaking. The intensity of the sensation's coming from where Ricardo's body and mine joined were like a tidal wave pushing everything else from my mind, other than my friend hot sex on my face.

"Lick me! Yes, suck that clit! You little whore, you're a whore aren't you? You fucking slut take his cock!" Tonya was humping my face now, her sex, her cunt, rubbing all over my face, smearing her juices over my nose, causing me to breathe her scent in while Ricardo deflowered me.

I must have made her orgasm at least twice before she lay on the couch next to me, breathing heavily and watching me get pounded, quite aggressively now, by Ricardo. This allowed him to lean down and squeeze my breast. I noticed how big and strong his hands were, and kneaded my breast gently, I moaned in response.

"Ricardo..." I muttered. My first lover, and I didn't know anything about him.

"You like that?" he asked.

"Yes." I was short of breath. An orgasm was building up.

"Cum with me baby." he said.

"Yeah, yes..." I didn't think. I was cumming, it was so good. He was cumming too, inside me, deep inside his cum was pumping into me. "Oh god." I muttered, realizing this, too late. He pushed all the way with his last thrust, and held it as I shuddered under him.

Tonya was soothing me, kissing me, afterward. She whispered in my ear, "I've wanted you for so long." What did she want? To have lesbian sex with me? To date me? I didn't know what to think about this, so I just lay there while she licked over my body, gently, sort of cleaning me. I didn't protest, it felt good and I was tired. I had let the point of protesting go past anyway hadn't I? Way past.

Our group of five girls had all had turns with either Ricardo or Felipe by the time they cleaned up and left. Tonya led me upstairs and into the shower. I cleaned up and stumbled into the bed, my head hurt, I had drunk too much and was exhausted, curling up in bed felt good. I knew in the morning I was going to have to consider the consequences of what I had done. Should I lie? Should I come clean? What was I going to say to Tonya, what did she expect? It was too much for my tired brain.

I drifted off to sleep.

YANKEE DAN
YANKEE DAN
932 Followers
12