Counseling Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were many secrets in Erika's life. Her church was opposed to psychology and all its related sciences despite their common goals. Scientology also had a negative history with alternative sexualities, so Erika could not air that she was bisexual. She had to keep up a closed-off façade and deny rumors except to her friends. This led most who observed Erika from a distance to assume she was exactly like Scientology advocates such as Tom Cruise and the same went for her associates. Erika's most fervent hope was that someday she and all people, Scientologist and otherwise, could stand as themselves in the light and not be unfairly mocked or spurned.

I will enjoy that when it comes, she thought, hugging and fondling Alicia. Until then, I have the people I love. I can express myself to them without fear or question. With my friends at my side, I can face any foe as strongly as Doug's hero Don Quixote charged at muleteers and windmills. Doug calls me his "Dulcinea", his creative spark. I suppose I am that, even if because of the distance between us the notion is naught but flame and air. I love Alicia also, and so many others. When joined with theirs, my spirit can neither be crushed nor silenced. One day it may erupt bright against the worst of humanity and send an echo to the alien civilizations in which my church believes. I am not a messiah or prophet, but I still would not mind participating in such an event.

Concentrating on her current circumstances, Erika fondled Alicia's waist, pressing fingertips against spine and muscle. Her hands came around and teased the other actress's stomach nerves, then moved to Alicia's thighs.

Alicia pushed Erika's kimono off her body. Her digits struck the nipples and other sensitive areas of Erika's torso, demonstrating Alicia's genius intelligence along with the dexterity she had built up in her many years playing classical piano on stage. Alicia stoked Erika's inner fires with memory of the hotspots and compassion towards the areas that burned too fierce. Their coupling's pattern was difficult to see but nevertheless Alicia had her end under control.

Erika's hands were equally expert and tumultuous on Alicia's body. They had been friends for seven years and lovers for five. All their sparring, cuddling and other interaction had taught each of them much about the other. The only emotion they felt was enthusiasm and pleasure towards what they were doing. The only repression they showed was when things got too intense. Aware of each other's needs and ready to respond, they drove one another towards climax.

Erika fell back in the armchair, the sweat of her gleaming body staining the seat's leather. Alicia kissed a trail of fire down Erika's torso, her red-curled head pausing to lap her friend's tits, belly and thighs. Alicia stopped when she reached the fertile expanse of curls that covered Erika's vagina. She shoved two fingers within the mass and followed with her tongue. Erika whimpered and wailed as her passion rose.

Alicia's breath came hard against her cunt, blasting within and rousing the juices. The tip of the natural redhead's tongue hit the artificial redhead's clit, vibrating it back and forth. Erika's blonde curls had always had a slight crimson hue and now after her recent dye job they were as flushed ruby as her face and upper body. The vivid auburn waves shone under the living room's dim fluorescent lamps. Their sheen increased as Erika watched an accompanying burgundy display form on Alicia's skin.

My hair looks good this color, Erika thought. It matches my attitude quite well these days. I may go back to blonde or brown in the future, but red works for now. She gasped and shoved Alicia's head into her snatch.

"Yes," Alicia whispered, fondling Erika's thighs as she pushed them apart further. Both their hearts beat with anticipation. Alicia's fatigue was forgotten now, her lust awakened by Erika's presence and what Brolin had said on the television. She licked Erika's slit up and down, fondling her rump in counterpoint. Erika shivered, thinking of the many marvelous instances Alicia had stuck a dildo in both her front and rear holes. We have to do it again later in my bedroom, she thought. I'll bang Alicia too.

Erika's girlfriend bit hard at her clit, lips forcing the hood into retreat. Honey was streaming out of Erika now, darkening both the chair seat cushion and Alicia's face. Alicia's tongue and fingers lapped Erika with enthusiasm while the rest of Alicia's body shook, turned her on by her own actions. It did not matter that Erika was no longer touching her and was instead clutching the leather arms of the chair.

"I'm coming!" Erika proclaimed, feeling an orgasm rise. She screamed with rapture as Alicia deepened her caresses. Alicia sucked down the fluid that flowed from between Erika's legs and then began moving upwards. Erika wiggled her seated body as Alicia's head rose. Alicia was blazing another path across Erika's sweaty chest and stomach, her kisses progressively wetter and firmer. When their faces were next to each other, Alicia smacked Erika's open mouth. Erika felt another wave of ecstasy go off within her when she tasted her own nectar on her girlfriend's tongue.

"You could have come louder than that," Alicia said. She pushed Erika into the chair and leaned forward to stroke the other girl's tits and cunt.

"Prove it," Erika replied, giggling. She shivered with sensation and put her hands on Alicia. Erika squeezed her girlfriend's left breast, flicking the nipple. Her other hand went to Alicia's clit and manipulated it in circular motions. The many repetitions of Erika's martial arts routines went into this technique and Alicia shook under the tender assault. Laughing, she kissed Erika's lips again and massaged her friend's legs.

The chair supported the two actresses as their lovemaking continued. Erika and Alicia snuggled naked together on the seat, which was just big enough for both of them. They took turns suckling one another's breasts, biting and stroking the aureoles with tongues and fingers. Their red hair mingled as they exchanged hugs. Hands roamed, pulling pleasure from every curve of each woman's body. Their clits ground together as thigh collided with thigh. Alicia released a series of moans when she achieved her own orgasm, reveling in Erika's closeness. Erika could feel her next explosion near but held it off. She wanted it to be better than the climaxes she had already enjoyed in the session so far.

Alicia showed no mercy in hammering Erika's nerve endings. The symphony throbbed and built to crescendo. Percussion was in Alicia's fingers, winds in her breath and strings in the saliva and other juices dripping from her tongue. Her clit was a hard wand thrusting against Erika's, joined by the rubbing of satin thighs. Erika gave Alicia back all the same and more. Soon it was too much for Erika to bear. She pushed Alicia away, shrieking higher this time as she reached a new level of passion. Alicia jumped to her feet and fingered her own pussy as she watched, letting out a gasp. The visual stimulation sparked her sex gun. Once she had peaked and settled, Alicia knelt back down on the floor and kissed Erika one final time — for the moment.

"That was good," Alicia said after they had swapped tongues. She stuck a finger in her slit and gathered some juice, then fed it to herself and Erika between words. "I'm happy you woke me up now."

Erika grinned, thinking of the argument Alicia had aped. "Can you believe people are still talking about those things Tom told Matt Lauer three years later?" she asked, swallowing Alicia's gingery essence. "They act as if it's all he's ever done!"

"I know. The man is so full of himself he's blind to everything, like Lindsay and that Kirk fellow."

"Yeah," Erika agreed. "He's inconsiderate of his own needs most of all. Tom's subsided a bit recently as he's watched his Hollywood ranking head down the tubes, but he's still pretty offensive sometimes. I wish he'd get over himself. Tom's issues are recurring and they affect every one of us. I doubt I'll ever get him as a client, but if I did..." Erika smirked. "It would be one heck of a job."

"You'd have to treat his wife too," Alicia said. "She has even more hang-ups."

"Agreed."

I can't change ... Lynyrd Skynyrd sang from Erika's cell phone nearby, interrupting them.Oh no, I can't change! Lord help me, I can't change!

"Uh oh," Erika said. She separated herself from Alicia and stood up. "That's Dane's ring tone. We may have a bigger problem."

"Oh dear," Alicia answered, flopping onto and reclining in the armchair. Dane Christensen was the youngest of Erika's three brothers and the most bothersome. "It's been a month since he last called you, hasn't it? You left him messages about your recent achievements but he never responded. He didn't even show up at your family Thanksgiving yesterday. You don't suppose he's in jail again?"

"I pray he's not. You mind eavesdropping? I know this is my family business, but I could use your advice on it."

"Sure, no problem."

I should just accept Dane, Erika thought as she grabbed the phone. It's not like I'm the only celebrity with a troubled sibling looking up to them. Two United States Presidents come immediately to mind.

"Hello, Dane," she said after confirming the number "Free Bird" accompanied and pressing the speaker button. "Long time."

"Erika!" Dane replied, winded. "I'm glad I caught you! I need your assistance again. I've done something really dumb."

"How much is the bond?"

"I'm not at a police station. It's nothing like my arrests. It's something else." There was a pause. "Evan broke up with me."

"Evan broke up with you?" Erika repeated, confused. Dane met Evan Rachel Wood when they played love interests in our film together, she remembered. They're around the same age, late teens back then and early twenties now. Dane acquired a deep crush on Evan when they met, but she had already fallen for another man. My brother also wanted to explore his own bisexual desires. Dane and Evan stayed good friends, though, and occasional fuck-buddies. I slept with Evan too — it was the closest I've ever gotten to incest. Evan's like Lolita. No one can resist her once she gets them in her sights.

Evan ran off after the movie was finished. She wanted to be with her new boyfriend Jamie Bell. Erika talked to them a few times during the next three years and met them for various dates and get-togethers. She was their friend but they didn't see each other very often. It was the same with Dane. He hung out with Evan, but they stopped having sex when Jamie turned out to be the "envious of other guys" type. Evan got bored with Jamie in late 2006 and dumped him. Erika thought it was too bad. Jamie was okay mostly, she said to herself, and maybe Evan could have gotten him to change the ways he wasn't. I guess they were just too young. My closeness with Evan declined further as she looked for a new mate.

Erika scowled, recalling whom Evan had courted most recently. The relationship lasted two years and was extremely passionate. Things collapsed a week ago according to TMZ but Evan had not filled Erika in on the exact details. Erika did not like Evan's new boyfriend and Evan did not appreciate that. "You're not what I need anymore," Evan told Erika when they discussed the relationship, never using those exact words but still putting across the emotion. "I have developed different feelings. Stop judging me and get out of my life." It didn't take much of this for Erika to follow Evan's request.

"Dane, slow down," Erika said, putting aside her reminisces. She sat on the edge of the television table and glanced at Alicia, who shared her expression. Alicia's probably thinking all the same things I just did, Erika deduced. She's also Evan's friend but she doesn't really know Dane outside of what I've told her and the few occasions they've met. There was only that one time we all worked together. "When did you and Evan start officially dating?" Erika asked Dane for both Alicia and herself.

"We weren't. I was her friend like always. I was living with Evan's brother Ira in an apartment. I met Ira at a party, I thought he was cute and we started going out. Ira's bisexual, like Evan and you."

"You're that way also, Dane."

"Right. Anyway, we were an item about four months. Ira was my wingman, the same way Alicia's your wing-woman. We picked up girls together and had fun with each other when we couldn't find anyone else. Then he broke up with me and moved out. Ira said I was drifting away from him. I was, kind of. After Ira left, I was lonely and then Evan called me. I decided to try getting close to her again. I wanted to get Evan away from You-Know-Who."

"I see." Erika guessed that Dane's experience with trying to end Evan's relationship had been much like her own. "Now you're not friends anymore."

"It's worse than that. I tried getting Evan to join Scientology."

"You what?"

"I'm sorry, Erika! I thought it was the best chance for her! She's been so moping and sad all the time since she ended things with Jamie. It slacked off some when she got her new boyfriend, but you know how we've been afraid it would happen again?"

"Yes. Evan's guy has a bad reputation."

"Yeah. When she called me after Ira told her we broke up and I went to see her, I saw that she was downhearted just as we feared. I suggested our church to Evan because it was working for me at the time. I gave her all the appropriate literature, but she tossed it in my face and told me to go visit Xenu!"

Shit, Erika thought. Evan used my personal catchphrase for "Go to hell" in Scientologist terms. Damn it, Dane, you must have seriously set her off. "This doesn't sound like you, little brother. You've never been that devoted about religion, not even when I talked to you during your scripture study these last three months. What's changed?"

"Uh, well, I've been seeing this new auditor trying to sort out my problems."

"Auditing is our sacrament that covers confession and life coaching," Erika answered Alicia's glance.

"Who's there, Erika?"

"Hello, Dane," Alicia said. "It's only me."

"Oh. Hey, Alicia. Are you listening in on Erika's phone again?"

"You know she tells me everything — well, most things."

"I'm not sure I want you hearing all this."

"Dane, Alicia's your friend too," Erika broke in. "How many times has she been there with me when I've bailed you out of jail?"

"Two out of three."

"All three, actually," Alicia said. "You were arrested for criminal mischief, trespassing and vandalism."

"Graffiti. It wasn't anything serious! I was just acting out trying to get attention. I'm a dumb kid."

"She knows, Dane," Erika said. "Alicia is familiar with our family history. Tell him, Lish."

Alicia took a breath. "Your father sells insurance and your mother's a construction manager. They're very successful. However, they also dropped out of college in the 1960s and joined, then left several new religions. They were in the People's Temple, the Hare Krishna, the Children of God and other sects. Ultimately they found Scientology and it put them on their feet. They got married and started their careers, then had four children. Why so many faiths, Dane?"

"Our parents were looking for answers. They wanted a church that taught skills for the real world and gave people strength and self-awareness. Scientology was the closest thing to that they found. They were going to leave it too for a while, but then they started having kids and wanted to raise them inside."

"We're Mom and Dad's offspring," Erika added. "Scientology is our creed, but people raised us. It's easy to manage if you keep a positive attitude and dominate your surroundings. I give you advice on how to do that every time we discuss this issue."

Alicia nodded. "Indeed. Your brother Nick was firstborn, then you, Erika. Finally, there was you, Dane, and your twin Brando. Steven and Kathy raised you all in Scientology, home schooling you in the Montessori system and letting their church provide various extracurricular activities. They put Erika in some pageants and she turned it into an acting career. You once wanted to follow her. Then you changed your mind after your first film. These days, you're in business with Brando making T-shirts."

"Wrong. That fell through last year. Brando's a motorcycle mechanic now and I work as a grocery stocker when I'm not doing church stuff. Do you know what Nick does?"

"He owns a used car dealership. I bought my Chrysler from him."

"Then you're probably aware he's not that active in Scientology."

"Yes. He told me that people think your religion's a money-making scam. Being a used car salesman is bad enough without adding Scientology to the equation. Nick still believes. However, he doesn't want his customers knowing he's a Scientologist."

"Nick shouldn't feel that way, but he does," Erika said. "I understand it and that makes me hate it all the more."

"Your church has issues, Erika," Alicia replied. "Let's review. A bipolar former naval officer named L. Ron Hubbard started your religion in the 1950s. Hubbard didn't like psychology and had his own ideas about mental illness. He wasn't very famous until he became a guru despite his past life as a prolific author. His church charges people thousands over time to tell them they can solve their own neuroses by becoming aware of the causes and getting enlightened or 'clear'.

"Then when you get far enough in and still have problems, the ministers turn around and blame all your negative thoughts on extraterrestrial possession. Human souls get reincarnated in an endless cycle with these alien ghosts led by the devil Xenu tormenting them. Everyone has the capability to banish Xenu and his demons, but only Scientology can show you the right way to do that and give you extraordinary powers.

"The lack of such abilities in Scientology's followers has caused a series of civil and criminal suits directed at your church worldwide during the fifty-five years of its existence. There have also been legal battles over the expulsion of people from the church, mysterious deaths and copyright infringements. All this has led to a large number of websites that criticize Scientology and discourage support for it. Some governments have agreed with the criticism and failed to recognize Scientology with legal standing. This included the United States until 1993, Australia until 1973 and Germany until just last week.

"Scientology is enjoyed by celebrities because of its focus on communication and awareness along with its professed support for human rights and alternative mental health regimens. Other people like it for the same reasons. Erika, do I have all that correct?"

"Basically. Xenu's not as important as you let on. He's just a devil figure. Furthermore, our creator was a science fiction writer and many people hold that against us. They think we're nuts to believe in aliens. I tell myself the mythology of my creed is just metaphor and the philosophy is what matters. Not everyone agrees."

"Yes," Alicia said. "That's your motivation for not advertising your religion much. You've seen all the websites and studies that call Scientology greedy, crazy and so on."

"It's also the reason I value my non-Scientologist friends like you."

"Our parents introduced us to those sites," Dane supplied. "They wanted us to be in Scientology with eyes wide open. We needed to stay aware of how people saw us and avoid being part of the abuse. Mom and Dad didn't want us ending up like some of Scientology's ex-members or the people in the religions they left."

"Not that we would turn out that way," Erika said. "Our parents said they would still love us even if we did. Mom and Dad felt we needed to be ready, though. I was becoming a star and they got apprehensive."