Counseling Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," Evan said. "I've had three cinnamon vodka tonics, but otherwise I'm fine. You?"

"I'm okay. I hope you don't pass out on me." She shouldn't, Jodi Lee thought. The Inside Out cinnamon vodka recipe calls for a diluted cocktail. It's an acquired taste but very good once you get used to it. Evan appears lively and isn't stumbling a bit.

They walked through the mansion, waving to Manson and Alicia as they passed them. Jodi Lee and Evan also encountered other celebrities. Catherine Bell and Kirstie Alley walked by dressed as the Bride of Frankenstein and a "Star Trek" Borg queen. Jason Lee ambled past in his "Dogma" character Azrael's white suit. They also saw Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, disguised as Mexican "Day of the Dead" skeletons. Angelina blinked, recognizing Jodi Lee. The Australian agent recalled that the A-list actress was a frequent Inside Out guest before her current marriage. Jodi Lee had been with Angelina three times. She nodded hello and put a finger to her lips. Evan did not notice this or Angelina's replying smirk.

Evan and Jodi Lee also again passed Mickey Rourke and the bizarre trio of Daria, Werewolf and Goth Hippie. The werewolf of the latter group coughed and separated himself from his companions. Jodi Lee watched him for a second and then saw he was heading for the restroom. She continued to follow Evan, ascending a staircase.

Upstairs, they went down another hall. Evan knocked on several doors and got back "Occupied!" or similar answers. Finally she found one with no reply. Evan opened the door and looked inside, then closed it with a grimace. "Four people are passed out in there. I guess my old room's the only one left. Thank goodness I keep it locked, huh?"

"I suppose," Jodi Lee said as they reached a white door that Evan opened with a key.

"Listen before we go inside." Evan turned to Jodi Lee and grimaced. "This is just a one time deal. I don't know you that well and I don't often do this. If it's good, I wouldn't mind doing it again but I don't want you to expect that."

"No problem. I was going to say the same thing."

Evan beamed and pushed open the door. Jodi Lee walked inside after her. The room was dark and well organized. Evan clicked on a light so that they could see the white double bed, shelf and dresser inside. "I don't live here anymore," she said, closing the door slowly. "I moved out last week. Manson is keeping the room, though."

"So you may get back together?"

"That hasn't been decided." Evan sighed. "The breakup was more his doing than mine." She faced Jodi Lee and motioned her close. "Forget him, okay? I want a girl tonight. It's been a while."

"For me too," Jodi Lee replied. She stepped forward and into Evan's open arms, kissing the younger woman on the lips. They broke their kiss and smiled at each other, then collapsed onto the bed. Embracing and making out again, each woman's hands went to the other's costume zipper. Tongues collided and hearts beat heavily as they exchanged body heat.

Jodi Lee slipped the straps of Evan's dress off her shoulders and grinned at the small pink breasts revealed. She pecked Evan's lips, then moved down and buffed each of her turgid nipples. Evan shivered, gasping in response to Jodi Lee's attentions. The Australian agent licked the young actress's cleavage, then leaned up and tenderly smacked her mouth.

"I've wanted you for a long time," Jodi Lee told Evan after the kiss. "Thank you for this."

"You're welcome. Just let me have you too, okay?" Evan kissed Jodi Lee as she nodded and pulled the older woman's bustier over her head, exposing brown freckled breasts of medium size. Evan bussed these orbs and the cleavage between them. Jodi Lee cuddled Evan's head to her and removed the actress's wig, then threw it aside.

"I like your hair," she answered Evan's questioning look.

"I do too. Last week I stopped dying it." Evan pulled back from Jodi Lee and slipped her dress the rest of the way off. She was naked beneath. Her shaven pussy's large clitoris stood out between her long slim legs. "Take your skirt off for me."

Jodi Lee grinned at Evan's imposing tone and unsnapped her skirt. She too had gone commando beneath her costume. Her cunt was bare except for a thin airstrip of black hair just below her small hooded clit. The women tossed their clothes away and looked over each other as they reclined on the mattress. Evan saw the tattoo on Jodi Lee's left thigh and frowned.

"What's that?"

"Australian Special Air Service. At least one member of every generation of my immediate family has served in that military unit. You can touch the symbol if you like."

Evan bent down and ran her fingers across the wings and dagger. "Who Dares Wins," she read the engraved motto aloud. "I guess I've dared and won." She stroked Jodi Lee's tunnel, then moved her head down and put her lips on the older woman's clit.

Jodi Lee gaped under the vibrations of Evan's breath and tongue. The actress was only in her early twenties but incredibly precocious and talented beyond her years. Combined with her youthful enthusiasm, this lent fervor to Evan's ministrations which Jodi Lee had never felt before. Not since Tanya, she corrected, recalling her lover who had died on her last Special Forces mission. Tanya looked more like Kristanna Loken than Evan, but their skill is similar. Wow.

Evan entwined her tongue around Jodi Lee's clit and caressed the older woman's hips. Her nails were sharp and scratched lines in Jodie Lee's flesh. The Australian agent could feel her nipples becoming hard points and her juices flowing heavy. Tides were shaking inside her pussy, stirring her insides to life like water going through the Great Barrier Reef. "Wait," she hissed at Evan. "Not so fast. Turn around, please. I need to touch you."

Evan nodded and rotated her body. She pressed her cunt to Jodi Lee's lips. Their heights and builds were about equal, so this was not difficult. Nude except for their boots and high-heeled shoes, the two women lapped at each other's wells and rubbed each other's legs. Their nipples speared each other's stomachs and their hair moved softly against each other's skin.

They licked and fondled one another freely for several long moments, each developing a pattern and locating the other's nerves. When the two women found a rhythm that suited both of them, they picked up on that measure and stuck to it. They clenched their thighs tight around one another's heads. Their cunts opened and tongues darted in and out with building intensity and speed. Fingers moved, nails clawed and breath exhaled. Moaning and wailing, Evan and Jodi Lee drove each other towards climax.

She really is okay, Jodi Lee thought. I doubt anyone who wasn't would be able to maintain this high a level of fucking. I guess I should not have worried about her. No one else should have either, although I suppose I can't blame them. I hope my report on this infiltration will open minds.

The Australian agent banished those thoughts for now, though. She wanted to concentrate on combing the desert of Evan's cunt with her organs. Recalling old analogies from her ranching days, she grouped the strays of Evan's juices together with her fingers and herded them towards the tall thrusting rock that was her clit. Then Jodi Lee hit that rock with the lightning bolt of her tongue, spooking Evan and making her emotions shake and stampede.

Jodi Lee then circled the actress's cunt and got her herd of emotions back under control, keeping them on a path and steering them away from cliffs and other obstacles. She used several techniques that drovers from her family ranch had taught her. Male and female, they had been Jodi Lee's first lovers on the trail. Her father had never known the true nature of his daughter's close relationship with his employees when he observed it develop during her teenage years. Jodi Lee had taken further lovers as time went on. This included Doug Ramsay and other students at the Taipei School for International Children and Tanya Brown and other fellow soldiers once she entered the military.

She treasured all her lovers, especially those like Tanya who were no longer alive. It pleased her greatly to add Evan to the ranks. Comparing notes on them all will have to wait, Jodi Lee thought. I need to come.

Evan too was using all her knowledge and experience. She remembered routines all her lovers had taught her and practiced them again on Jodi Lee. The older woman twisted her body as she felt Evan's ministrations. Evan grinned, massaging her legs and sucking down another stream of juice. Evan approached fucking as if she was performing on stage, taking cues and other directions and responding with movements and lines. There was usually no script to sex but freeform improvisation was something Evan was better at anyway. She enjoyed the unpredictable and pleased by the ironic and insane.

The women let out sharp intakes and exhales of breath as their loving continued. Evan giggled as her body temperature rose, her hair shining in the room's fluorescent lamps. She paused and clapped her hands, activating a sound trigger that made the lights go out.

This only bothered Jodi Lee for an instant. She was skilled at moving in the dark and considered it her element. There had been a small opal mine on her father's ranch along with the cattle herds and Jodi Lee had watched many precious jewels brought forth from that excavation over the years. On occasion, she had gone down in the mine herself, always receiving a sound thrashing when she returned. The wonders she had seen and felt within were worth it.

Her fingers and tongue were exploring Evan's mine now and Evan was also digging for gems within her grotto. Each woman pulled hot nectar and pleasurable waves out of the other. They did to each other things they had done before and things they had longed to do until the present. Jodi Lee bit and scratched Evan's legs, then smiled as she watched Evan enjoy the pain brought on by this. Evan inserted her entire hand into Jodi Lee's cunt and wiggled her fingers like a windmill, then withdrew her digits and replaced them with her mouth.

Licking and caressing, actress and agent entangled themselves with one another. Their flesh was rubbing together, their spirits joining and their thoughts moving in sync. Jodi Lee found the blank spaces of Evan's needs and filled them with ecstasy. Evan did the same for her new friend. All throughout each woman kept her eyes open and focused on the other. It was evident to Jodi Lee that Evan too was comfortable in the dark.

As that thought hit her, she felt her emotions flare. A cyclone erupted inside her body, vibrating and scattering her inner feelings. Pounding her limbs and crying out, the Australian agent writhed about on the bed. Evan laughed as she swallowed the fruits of Jodi Lee's orgasm, pleased and enthused by what she had caused.

Jodi Lee caught her breath and recovered, then sped up her own strokes on Evan. The younger woman was limp now, patient and waiting for her explosion. Jodi Lee did not delay things. She pulled Evan's thighs open and sucked hard on her large clit, biting the tip and licking the underside. Evan's legs tightened around her head and squeezed. Then Evan shook and held Jodi Lee's head close with her hands, gasping a long note as she reached her peak.

Evan laughed when her body stopped moving. She calmed her heart as Jodi Lee turned around and cuddled her in their afterglow. "Thank you," she said. "That was great."

"Yes," Jodi Lee agreed. She found and kissed Evan's lips in the darkened room. "It was wonderful." She took a deep breath, considering. "Evan, can I tell you something?"

"What?"

"My name isn't Grace Packer." Jodi Lee disliked lies and now it was time to come clean. "It's Jodi Lee Nichols. Doug Ramsay, Viceroy of the Friendship sent me to spy on you. Our mutual friend Erika wanted someone to ascertain that you weren't suffering under your current conditions."

"I guessed all that," Evan said with a smile. "I recognized both you and Asher from Inside Out. I just didn't let on. You're the Inside Out senior waitress, right?"

"Yes," Jodi Lee said, surprised. Evan's a better actress than I thought, she realized. "You're not upset?"

"No. If Erika has to send a near stranger to seduce me to make sure I'm okay, that's her issue. I will call her soon and discuss it. I just hope your evaluation has been satisfactory."

"More than satisfactory," Jodi Lee answered. "It's been beyond belief." She sighed and gave Evan another kiss. "Why don't you call Erika now?" she said after the embrace ended. "I think the timing has been sufficient."

"Yeah," Evan agreed. "The phone's in the other room. Has she changed her cell number?"

"No. I haven't heard that she has, anyway. She's probably longing to hear from you. Before you go, how was I?"

"Awesome." Evan smiled and kissed Jodi Lee once more.

***

Yeah! Gary Parker thought as he moved stealthily away from the room's cracked door. He had followed Evan and her female lover upstairs to the one room he knew was unoccupied after some earlier scouting. Once they were distracted, it was simple for the tabloid reporter to sneak up, pick the lock and move the door ajar a little, then get some footage. And, oh, the things he had seen and heard!

Evan and the other celebrity were two women passionately attracted to one another and gossip reporters had tried to get good copy on them for years. Now Gary had that dirt. He had heard Evan's lover using an Australian accent and two different names, but he wasn't fooled at all about who she really was. Doesn't matter if she's not Jodie Foster anyway, Gary said to himself. I'll just let on that she is.

He could hear the women joining in sex once more behind him. They were probably going to do it again a few times before Evan actually went to call "Erika", whoever that was. Part of Gary longed to hang around and observe, but the better part of him knew it was time to flee. He didn't want to get spotted. Besides, he had enough footage already. Gary didn't know how good his camera was and that it had probably gotten very little after the lights went out. The words and images he had recorded should be enough, he decided. Now he just had to escape the mansion with his co-workers.

"More than satisfactory," he said to himself, scoffing. "Oh yeah. Mr. Pink is going to pay top dollar for this!"

To Be Concluded...

***

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AchtungNightAchtungNight11 months agoAuthor

I accept your comment and appreciate it, PoisonedWords. I did not adequately research Manson prior to this story, I guess. Let's just say it was an easy mistake to make, considering his persona. I also need a character similar to Manson's depiction for purposes of the story- a dark but not completely evil character that personifies trouble people might have accepting tolerance from an unwelcome source. I hope I have portrayed his character correctly for the story and that the alternate portrayal is acceptable to larger Manson fans than me. I feature alternate portrayals of other celebrities also. This is Manson in my ficverse, not the Manson Prime from our ficverse. I hope the difference is understood. I'm glad you enjoyed the story. I may address Manson again in a future work.

poisonedwordspoisonedwordsabout 8 years ago
hello

I just wanted to tell you as a huge Manson fan he is not actually a Satanist. He had a friend that was in the church of Satan and his friend gave him the title of priest in the church of Satan. Manson doesn't associate with any religion because he thinks that all religions do is control people. He does respect all religions though and doesn't try to manipulate people. It was a good story though and the sex was really hot

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Katy Perry: Slippery When Wet Katy Perry shares a shower with a male fan.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Charity Begins Next Door Life isn't fair. So when you fight back, fight dirty.in Romance
Futa Note Carmen Robins finds a notebook of unimaginable power.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Font of Fertility Ch. 01 Jeremiah finds out about his magic dick.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories