Counseling Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, go ahead."

"Romans chapter twelve, verse two reads 'Do not conform to the pattern of this world. Be transformed by the renewing of your mind.' Can you do what that verse says and see if it alters your life?"

"Yes, although I must highlight that you're taking those words a bit out of context."

"Never mind that. Think about how they apply to what we've been discussing."

Kirk took a moment to consider. "I get it," he said finally. "You're saying each person needs to find their own way to God. I shouldn't try to force mine on them."

"Exactly. Jesus never did such a thing. He encouraged his followers to live better lives and step away from their negatives but he never demanded anything they weren't ready to deliver. My own church's founder was the same."

"That's not entirely true. If you look at history..."

"Sometimes history is murky and uncomfortable. That's why we have myths. I believe your religion's myths, Kirk. I ask you to honor mine."

"The world is more complicated than myths, Erika. There are people who are turning away from God and seeking evil like gay marriage. There are even some who deny God exists."

"How do you know such things are evil? How do you know God didn't create them? How do you know they aren't part of his plan?"

"Because..." Kirk stopped himself this time. "Never mind. You already have a counter-argument ready, don't you? Fine, I'll take your dare. I'll do my thing and try to let other people do their own."

"Try not, Kirk. Do or do not. There is no try."

"Alright, I'll do it. However, I think I need to talk to you more about this in person. My wife and my sister will have to come with me."

"No problem. I'm ready to see all of you. As I'm sure Candace told you, I charge no fees except what you want to pay."

"Right. She also told me about that Scientology church you opened in Plant City where you're sponsoring all the classes with your own celebrity fortune. I can't believe your cult, excuse me, your religion is letting you get away with that."

"They are, for now. There's a wind of change going on in my church and I have to work hard to move within it."

"Yeah, well, good luck with that. You know God is willing to help you if you let him, right? Christians too?"

"Of course. My martial arts teacher's a Christian."

"Yeah, Candace said something about that. She said your martial arts teacher was an evangelical Christian whom you believed was the sort of person I should be. He's strong in his own skills and faith, a master of himself and his environment. However, he's also willing to let others have their beliefs, encouraging but not coercing them to live God's ways. Candace wouldn't tell me his name."

"I'll give you a hint," Erika said with a smirk. "My sensei is a man who does not sleep. He waits."

Kirk gasped. "You train with Chuck Norris?The Chuck Norris?"

"Yes, I do. My boyfriend introduced us. Doug met Chuck while working in Texas law enforcement. I often have to talk to my sensei like I did to you just now. He appreciates it about as much. Chuck says I remind him of his 'Walker, Texas Ranger' love interest Alex Cahill. That's why I've taken to calling him 'Walker'."

"I'm going to contact Chuck. I need to verify this."

"Feel free. When you get off the line, talk to your wife. I want to see you both some time next week. I have to fly to St. Louis on some family business but when I get back I want to do more to straighten you out."

"Sure. Thank you, Erika. We'll see you soon. You know, you might want to think about switching your religion."

"I like myself just fine, but thanks anyway. Later." Erika hung up the phone and looked at Marisol. "Well?"

"Win," Marisol said, affirming Erika's success. "Epic win." She sat cross-legged facing Erika on the bed, the wet dildo jutting from her pussy. "You did great. Are you looking to convert Kirk Cameron or..."

"No!" Erika interrupted, scowling. "He's on a good path. I don't need to change it. I just want to stabilize him a little. The road to heaven is not something you should walk by yourself, right?"

"Agreed. One other thing. You do know that leaving your phone on during sex is rude?"

"Hey, you have that infant monitor on!"

Marisol glanced at the device Erika pointed out on the other bedside table and grimaced. "That's important. If Rain wakes up and starts crying, I need to be there."

"I also need to be there for my clients. I wasn't sure when Kirk would call."

"Okay, fine, I understand. I'm sorry." Marisol ran a hand through her hair. "What you did was good. I just didn't appreciate it at first. Can we get back to fucking now that it's over?"

"But of course," Erika told her with a grin, putting the phone down. She leapt at and tackled the smiling Marisol. Erika kissed the other woman and rubbed their tits together as they brushed against each other. Nipples impacted and became hard. They wrestled on the bed, their passion returning quickly. Both actresses' faces grew flushed. Their thighs collided and quivered. Erika was about to put her cunt back on Marisol's dildo when her phone started sounding the horns of the William Tell Overture.

"Not again!" Erika groaned, splitting from Marisol once more as the other woman sighed.

"You handle this one on your own!" Marisol snapped and then jumped off the bed onto her feet. She pulled the dildo out of her cunt and threw it down on the sheets. The brunette then walked to a robe that hung nearby and slipped it over her naked body. "I'm going to check on my daughter."

Erika waved her off, smiling as she recognized the number displayed on her phone. Marisol exited the room stomping. Erika put her phone to her ear and beamed. "Hello, Evan."

"How'd you know it was me?" Evan Rachel Wood asked.

"I saved your ring tone. I hoped you would come back into my life someday."

"Oh. Thanks." Evan took a deep breath. "Erika, listen, I know we've been out of touch recently."

"Yes, and that's a bad thing. It was my fault more than yours. I'm sorry, Evan."

"It's okay. Thank you for sending Brando, Alicia and all those other people to the party tonight. You did get Alicia and her boyfriend back together, right?"

"I tried. I got Nathan to ask Alicia out one more time and then I got Alicia to say yes in return for my taking on a client she suggested. I pray it works."

"It might. They looked jovial with each other. Brando told me that Dane got away from Jessica and called you. Doug had already e-mailed me about it on Friday."

"I know. I asked him to."

"Is Dane okay now?"

"Yes, he's fine. Melissa's helping him iron out his issues and our other brother Nick and our parents are there with them in St. Louis. Brando and I will fly down tomorrow. Did Brando tell you about Melissa?"

"Yeah. He said she was the positive twin of Jessica. I'm glad she exists. I'd like to meet her. I want to see you again too."

"No problem. I'll visit you as soon as I get back. Are you still living with that shock rocker?"

"Manson? No, we broke up. I'm dating another guy, but it's not serious yet. Manson and I are still friends, in the capital sense of the word as well as the biblical."

Erika blinked. "Marilyn Manson is Friendship?"

"Yes. Manson's an okay guy, Erika. He's not someone you should judge by their cover — sort of like a certain Scientologist slut I met a few years ago."

"I guess even I'm not immune to prejudice," Erika replied after she got over her surprise. "I'm sorry, Evan. I should have trusted you and taken the chance to meet the man you were dating instead of assuming things about him based on what I heard. I'm ready to make recompense now. Can you excuse the wait?"

"Yes! I need you in my life, Erika, especially with all that's been happening lately."

"You got me," Erika affirmed, grinning at her seated naked image in the bedroom's mirror. "You got Alicia and everyone else also. We never left you, Evan. We just thought you left us."

"Well, I didn't. You didn't need to send Doug's spies to confirm that, by the way. I like Jodi Lee and Asher, they're good people I haven't seen in a while, but dispatching them to deprogram me wasn't the best idea."

"That wasn't my plan! I just wanted someone to make sure you were okay and I couldn't do it myself because of what happened with Dane."

"It's fine," Evan said, giggling. "Jodi Lee and I are lovers now. She sends her regards. Asher was fun too, even though I haven't fucked him. He gave me a tarot card reading I would like to discuss with you sometime."

"Tarot?" Erika raised her eyebrows, recalling another tarot reading Asher had given her several months ago. Erika did not remember all the cards he'd drawn, only that she was "Justice" and the "Queen of Wands". These cards both stood for self-knowledge and wisdom. Erika's present state was the "Hanged Man", a card signifying an outcast from society who appeared to be a fool but was in fact completely in alignment with the world and integrated.

Erika appreciated these images. She was more concerned when Asher foretold her future and showed her cards depicting a toppling tower, two lovers and a skeleton on a pale horse. Erika wished she could remember what Asher had said about those images.

That future hasn't come yet, she thought. At least I don't think it has. This recent conflict seems worthy. Never mind. I have Evan back in my life and that is enough. I will give no thought to things I can't envision. Taking a breath, Erika turned her attention back to the phone.

"So you're not mad at me?"

"No. I just want us to be friends again. Manson also wants to meet you. He needs to thank you for something."

Erika gasped as Evan filled her in on Manson's quitting cocaine. "You got Manson off drugs with the program I told you about?"

"Yeah. I told Dane. He didn't tell you?"

"Maybe he wanted to let you tell me."

"I bet he did. Narconon worked for Manson. I'm going to hang around him for a year or two to make sure, something your program's official counselors don't do that often. I think he'll be okay, though. I appreciate you giving me such knowledge, Erika."

"No problem. You keep using it well."

"I'll do that. See you when you get back from St. Louis. Say hi to Dane for me."

"I will. He wants to see you too, to atone for what he did."

"I'll be waiting. So will Manson and my brother Ira. Bye, Erika, for now."

"I love you," Erika said, then sighed when she realized that Evan had already hung up. Oh well, she thought, I think Evan knows.

"Are you done?" inquired a voice. Erika looked up to see Marisol had returned and was standing over her. The other actress had her arms crossed and an amused expression on her face. "Are all your conflicts resolved now?"

Erika shook her head. "Not hardly. I think I'm fine for the present, though."

"Good," Marisol said, climbing back onto the bed. "Turn that phone off if you would, please. Rain's still asleep and I'm still horny."

"I'm expecting a call from the Travoltas later this evening," Erika said. "John wants to talk about me counseling Kelly and him next week. It's just a small family values reminder but it's important."

"Can't it wait?" Marisol's expression said the question was rhetorical.

"It can," Erika answered, gesturing in affirmation. She turned off her phone and set it aside.

"Good. I'm a patient woman, but not that patient." Marisol laughed and slid her robe off. "Back to sex time."

Projecting joyful spirits at Erika, she fell forward and embraced the younger actress. They kissed and touched their bodies together, restoring the earlier sensitivity and excitement in their erogenous zones. Both Erika and Marisol's nipples hardened again rapidly as their cunts opened and nectar flowed. Marisol grabbed the dildo and they resumed their earlier positions on it. Putting their arms and legs around one another, they fucked the rubber implement. Trading kisses, caressing backs and colliding breasts, Marisol and Erika clashed on the bed. Each woman sent delight into the other with her actions and received good will in return. They spun a tapestry of rapid spirals in their minds and bodies, their unbridled ecstasy building as the weave unrolled.

It took scant seconds for them both to reach climax. The interruptions had increased their needs and now the time had come. The future was ahead and they would face it together, their friends beside them. Pleasure was the present, however, and that was their entire world. Rapture caught fire inside each woman and they let it consume them, their bodies shaking with joy. Erika erupted first, wailing as she danced in the flames. She writhed her body against Marisol's and the other actress followed her to orgasm in an instant. She was much quieter and calmer upon reaching her peak. However, her heavy breathing and flushed face showed that her inner spasms were as intense as Erika's own.

"I'm not exhausted yet," Marisol said, grinning in the aftershocks. She hugged Erika and kissed her. "You?"

"Never," Erika replied. She returned Marisol's attentions and bucked the dildo into her. Marisol pumped it in reply and fondled Erika's legs. Nipples brushed together and cunts sloshed as they moved. The women were both certain they would be working out their issues with each other for a great while yet.

***

The End.

***

Afterword:As always, my goal in writing about religion is fair depiction and constructive criticism, not anything malicious. I hope you will let me know if I have done a good job. "Passion of Erika Christensen Chapter 5: Free Katie" is next in this saga. Stay tuned.

- AN.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Counseling Ch. 03 Previous Part
Counseling Series Info

Similar Stories

Katy Perry: Slippery When Wet Katy Perry shares a shower with a male fan.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Charity Begins Next Door Life isn't fair. So when you fight back, fight dirty.in Romance
Futa Note Carmen Robins finds a notebook of unimaginable power.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Font of Fertility Ch. 01 Jeremiah finds out about his magic dick.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories