Counseling Ch. 3

Story Info
Wife tells husband of more college adventures.
2.9k words
3.62
52.9k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/24/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cooper
cooper
22 Followers

Dear Readers,

As you will recall, Coops and I went into counseling many months ago. At the counselor's suggestion, we have admitted our little indiscretions to each other through diaries. It turns out that Coop had written of our earlier adventures and published them here. I am still in a little shock about that, but chose to respond in kind on this site under the title Counseling. Coop responded in Counseling, Chapt 2. We still go to the counselor together once a week but we had reached a point where we were making little progress. We had worked through many of the mundane issues like how we make decisions and how we communicate day-to day stuff but could not tackle the issues that were really nagging us... you know, little stuff like jealously, relationships and just plain old SEX!!

I started separate sessions with the counselor to have the chance to talk more freely than I felt that I could with Coops in the room. Coops is certain that I have played around even more than he knows about and wants me to tell all... I, on the other hand, have felt that part of my life could be private, and have not always told him everything as I confessed in Counseling, Chapter 1. Soooo, my private sessions explored why I felt this way. In short, I am uncomfortable (jealous?) with the idea of Coops being with someone else and know that this is really unfair since he is OK with my fooling around (OK hell... Very turned on!) and I have taken advantage of his acceptance. I also wanted some of this to be my private adventure, not something just to excite him. The Counselor encouraged me to decide what I wanted to do... leave Coops in the dark and possibly risk further deterioration of communication in the marriage, risk telling all (yes, there is more) or... what? After weeks and weeks of discussing this in session I finally made a decision, and you guessed it, time to 'fess up!

Hi Coops. As you already know, I have chosen to tell all... or maybe, almost all, baby doll. LOL. I know that you are already turned on without having the slightest idea of what I have left to confess. Maybe just some fantasies? Or...?... You big pervert!! I hope you are laughing with me, love.

When I transferred from the Junior College to State University, I ended my dalliance with Don that started in the Back To School story you published here. At this point, I was truly focused on getting my degree, and nothing else... honest! However, as fate would have it, I was in a Sociology class where I sat next to this gorgeous hunk that turned out to be on the basketball team. Lucky me! We had a lot of fun kidding around before and after class. I developed a crush on him and went to a couple of basketball practices... God those guys are cute in their little uniforms. Soon, I was daydreaming about him and than the whole team! I fantasized about going into the locker room with the team, watching them shower and ultimately joining them. Imagined soaping them down, getting all lathered up. Mmmmm!! Many a night while you and I made love, I was imagining being taken by the whole team. My first fantasy of a GangBang! Maybe you should be flattered that I imagined sex with all of these jocks while you and I was screwing. You big stud! I was crushed when he introduced me to his girlfriend. She was pretty and sweet. It became clear that he had told her about the "older mother" in his class... all of 4 or 5 years older! Oh, well. The fantasy was fun while it lasted.

The Sociology class was interesting. Taught by this guy in his forties who used a lot of humor in his lectures and really seemed to like his job. He was on a section about different forms of marriage throughout the world when he mentioned a book titled Open Marriage by O'Neill and O'Neill. I loved his description of how couples allowed each other to grow by being supportive of each other developing interests outside of the marriage. He talked of how his wife (also a professor at State) traveled all over the world in her botanical research and how the time apart in pursuit of this actually strengthened the marriage. As he put it, every one of her trips ended with a new honeymoon for them... even after over 20 years of marriage.

He had an "open door" policy during his office hours, so I stopped in one day to chat about this concept of each partner growing in his or her own direction with support and understanding from the other. He was quite pleased that I had shown this interest. He opened his copy of the book to the table of contents and began to discuss the various chapters. I was not familiar the book or the concept of open marriage:

Prof: "And this chapter discusses how couples secure in their relationships can be open to each other exploring other relationships, sexual and otherwise"

I stopped breathing. I could not believe what I was hearing. It was so radical... but a lot like our marriage. I had thought that we were fairly alone in this concept of being OK to explore beyond the marriage. But, here was a whole chapter of a best seller devoted to it!

Me: "Is this what it sounds like? Married couples who are OK with their spouse fooling around on the side? Is this just fiction, or are there real people who practice this? Doesn't it break up the marriage?"

Prof (Laughing): "Slow down, catch your breath. Understand that relationships are what people want them to be. And, this is not 'fooling around' or 'cheating'. If the couple chooses to include sex in the openness of their marriage, it is done honestly and with each other's support. "

Me: "But this is so weird. Is this just a prelude to divorce? Have any marriages survived long after this openness?"

Prof: "The authors cite several real examples and I personally know of couples that it works for. "

Me: "Really? These must be pretty wild people. How old are they, how long have they lasted?"

Prof: "Just real people that you may already know, you just don't know this side of them. Some professionals, some blue collar. Some very attractive, others not. "

Me: "I am sure that I don't know anyone like that!"

Prof: "Actually, you do... although you haven't yet met my wife. "

Me:" Oh My God! Really? And she is OK with this? And you are OK with her too? This is so hard to believe. "

Prof (Laughing again): "Yes, we are both OK with it! Understand that we have boundaries and we stay within them. We have an understanding that when she goes on her research trips that we are both free to explore... and this certainly relieves the loneliness of the long separations, as you might imagine!"

Me: "So, only during these research trips?"

Prof: "That is how we started many years ago. She came back from a trip where she found herself lusting after a grad student in the group and told me how much fun it was to fantasize being with him, but, no, she had not followed through. I asked if he made any passes and she said oh, yes! We talked about this off and on several times over the school year. When her next summer trip was being planned, I suggested to her that if the opportunity for romance arose again, I would not mind if she followed through. Would she mind if I had a summer fling? We talked about this endlessly, finally agreeing that we had to be completely honest with each other and not the least bit jealous. To make a long story short, she wrote me about not just one affair that summer but two!"

Me: "And you could handle that?"

Prof: "I was so happy for her... and, believe it or not, I did not become involved with anyone that summer. I wasn't like I had to run out and prove anything. I flirted more than usual, but nothing developed. "

Me:" What about when she came home?"

Prof: "We were back on honeymoon, with the added spice of her tales! And, during the school year, she managed to introduce both of them to me without their knowing that I knew! I had a lot of fun teasing them about spending the summer with my wife. You should have seen them squirm. "

Me: "Have you ever had such relationships?"

Prof: "Of course! Her summer trips developed a tradition of her seducing one or more of her fellow travelers... from grad students to a retired doctor. She has had a ball, and I have loved hearing all about them. I have not been quite as active, but I have had my fun!"

Me: "I'll bet!"

By this point, he was standing behind me and had begun to gently message my neck and shoulders. This was feeling so good, that it wouldn't have taken much to push me over the edge.

Me: "So, tell me about your dalliances. "

Prof: "Well, they have mostly been here at school, but never with the young girls. A few fellow instructors and few married students and even a book sales woman. "

Me: "The wife knows all?"

Prof: "Of course! The best part is what I have learned about myself. "

Me: "Like what?"

Prof: "I love giving massages like this... and... I am really a very oral person. I can spend long periods giving orally and be perfectly happy. "

Me: "You certainly are good at massages... "

With that, he went over to the door and locked it.

Prof: "If you lay down on the couch I will give you a real massage. "

So I did, lying on my tummy. He began a very slow, soft massage of my whole back. Soon he had me purring like a kitten. As his hand came up on my shoulder, I kissed his hand and began to nibble on him. Soon he rolled me over on my back and began to unbutton my blouse.

Me: "Could you give me a whole body massage?"

Prof: "... I think so... let me get some lotion, while you finish taking your blouse off. "

While his back was turned, I quickly stripped EVERYTHING off! And stood there with nothing on but a BIG smile. When he turned around, his eyes grew real big!

Me: "I said 'a whole body massage', remember?"

I lay back on my tummy and he proceeded to give me the best massage ever. I seemed to go on forever. My back, buttocks, legs, feet, arms, hands, neck until I must have fallen asleep. His stopping awakened me and when I opened my eyes, he was just sitting on a chair looking at me.

Prof: "You are so beautiful. You cannot imagine how much I enjoyed the massage. Unfortunately, I have another class and I have to get going, but you are always welcome to come back for another massage... especially dressed like that!"

Me: "I am sure that I will be back! Do you really have to leave?"

Prof: "Sadly enough, yes. Close the door when you leave. "

Me: "Can I borrow the book, Open Marriage?"

Prof: "Please do, and come back to discuss it. "

So I got dressed and left! Unbelievable. He could have had me; I had never met a man who wouldn't have taken complete advantage of the situation! And I was so confused. Disappointed? Yes! Thrilled that it wasn't all about his climax, oh yes. Was I coming back? Time would tell.

So I began reading the book and dropping by to discuss it... and of course I was expecting him to make a pass... but he didn't. On the third or fourth time, when I had finished the book I asked if his wife knew about "the massage".

Prof: "Yes, I tell her everything and she tells me all. That is the basis of our relationship, and yes, she liked the idea of our little seminar on Open Marriage. Now that you have finished the book, what do you think? Are you ready for this lifestyle?"

Me: "The book is wonderful. It seems to be a fantasy that two people can live like this, but you and your wife are living proof. Am I ready for this lifestyle? Sort of. Believe it or not, my husband and I have experimented a little outside of the marriage. Just a little fling or two (blushing). "

Prof: "And both of you can accept the others experimentation?"

Me: "He loves it when I have fooled around, but... the little green monster in me comes out when he does. I am not sure that I will tell him about the next time... you know, a girl likes her privacy. And, we don't want to give him an excuse to stray!"

Prof: "Well that hardly seems fair and is not in the spirit of an open marriage. Do you think that you will become involved again?"

Me: "God! Of course! I was sure that I would during that massage... although I have never been with anyone over 28!... and... I was especially intrigued with your remark that you are a very oral person... "

Prof: "Say no more. "

With that, he led me to the coach and we began to neck... very tentative and slow at first, but things quickly heated up. Soon he was nibbling on my ear (guaranteed to seriously turn me on), kissing my neck. As he began to kiss down my throat to my chest, I began unbuttoning my blouse to give him better access.

Prof: "I have been dreaming about these wonderful breasts for the last few weeks, hoping to see them again! Does this unhook in back? Oh, yes. God, let me kiss them. "

Me: "Mmmmmm. Love your kisses... let me get out of this blouse and bra... that's better... please suck harder!"

Prof: (Laughing) "Be patient, Luv. The best things in life are savored slowly. "

He suckled and kissed and nibbled on my breasts for I don't know how long... it seemed to be the only thing that he wanted to do!

Me: "This is heavenly... but I would love to be kissed elsewhere... a little lower... Pleaseeeee!"

So he moved down, pushed my skirt up and began kissing and licking the inside of my thighs. As you might guess, working his way up closer and closer to my aching! After an eternity, he slide my panties off.

Me: " You are such a tease... kiss her... NOW... Pleaseeee? "

Without a word, he began to lightly flick his tongue around the edges of my puss, and finally licking all around the outside. I thought that he would never give me what I wanted! But, finally, he began to kiss and suck my outer lips and clit... I was sooooo ready for this. OUT of control! And he seemed like he would never stop... fantastic!

Eventually, he did stop. Soooooo good.

Me: "That was the best... get your clothes off Now! "

Prof: "Not so fast, remember, slowly. Let's cuddle a while and save something for next time. "

Unbelievable. I didn't know whether to be insulted or what. So I began to undress him. After I got his shirt off, I dropped to my knees and unbuckled his pants. As I tugged them off, this short, fat, hard dick popped out! I was so surprised that I almost laughed.

Prof: "Now you know why my wife calls me shorty!"

And it was. I circled my hand around it and it was not much longer than my hand was wide. But that little devil was thick! My fingers couldn't touch around it. Now Coop, we measured you at 6 to 6-1/2" long and 5-1/2" around. The Professor must have been less than 5" long but at least 7-8" around!

Me: "Don't know about being short, but have never seen one so thick! And I want it... all of it NOW... but go slowly... "

Well, he did enter slowly... fantastic control. And I can not describe the incredible feeling of being stretched and filled so much. Out of this world. But... it really was too short... I wanted more, but no chance!

We started thrusting together... I was trying to get him in deeper! And in no time at all, he CAME! Oh, I was soooooo disappointed. Talk about premature ejaculation! Damn.

I made an irregular habit of getting a little "oral exam" from the Prof for the two years I was at State. I even got a chance to meet his wife. A very nice, tall, thin woman. As we chatted she acknowledged our relationship by saying that she was happy that he "knew" a buxom gal like myself to compliment his passion for her "A" size.

Oh, yes. And for all of the times that I got that fat dick into me, he never lasted more than a minute. Darn.

So, Coop. That was the end of my College fun. I now feel badly that I didn't share with you, but I know that you are all right with the sex and I hope that you can forgive the not telling you. You know that I have always loved you and always will.

cooper
cooper
22 Followers