Counseling Mike & Julie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then, I felt a soft hand on my shoulder. "Am I interrupting something?" It was Kimberly, my pet, and right on time. I motioned for her to put the bag on the table and sit next to Julie. She did as instructed and spread her legs, showing me her fresh trim job on her pussy, easily accessible in the outfit I told her to wear. It was an outfit we had picked out together in Frederick's of Hollywood the weekend before and it was the perfect occasion to wear it. It was a crotch-less leather teddy with a silk lining on the inside. It had a spider web design over each breast and came with a long flowing black lace robe and thigh high stockings. It was made to be on her body and she completed the look with a pair of three-inch pump heels. I reached in the bag and took out a leash, which I attached to the collar she wore. She looked content that things were under control and she just watched to see what was going to happen next.

Mike was a little overwhelmed at Kimberly's entrance and Julie was consumed with an erotic glow and I could see from the growing wet patch she was leaving on the couch that her excitement had been intensified yet again and she was definitely ready for what I had in mind.

I then looked at Mike and said, "Well, are you just going to sit there on your knees or are you going to bend her over that couch and fuck her good and thorough?"

With that, everything seemed to finally click for Mike. He rose up and grabbed Julie by her arms, pulling her off and moving her around to the side of the couch. He placed his hand in her back and pushed her over the arm of the couch. Her face landed next to Kimberly's thigh and Kimberly reached down to stroke Julie's hair. Kimberly smiled as Julie looked up at her with lust in her eyes. Just then, Mike slapped Julie's ass and she stifled a moan from the sensation. He grabbed both of her legs and guided his cock to her entrance. She licked her lips in anticipation and Mike slammed his cock into her with one strong motion. Julie moaned and as she did, I instructed Kimberly to put a nipple in her mouth. Julie did not seem prepared for this but overcame her initial reaction and proceeded to suck down hard on the rigid nipple while her husband began to slide his cock in and out of her drenched pussy. I moved Kimberly to the floor, on her knees with her nipple still trapped in Julie's mouth and I took her place on the couch. I told her to remove my sweatpants for me and suck my cock while this hot little lady was attending to her nipples. Mike continued his assault on his wife's pussy. He had removed his cock long enough to put his finger in and make it slick with her juice, then he slid his finger in her ass and his cock back into her pussy at the same time. With the other hand he would occasionally slap her ass and cause her to bite down a little harder on Kimberly's nipple. I could see Mike was feeling bold by his wife's reaction to his rough treatment. It was obvious he had taken control and was finally realizing he could be a man and admit to being wrong about something at the same time.

I knew Kimberly was enjoying the attack on her breast but I also knew what she ultimately wanted and as long as she was showing my cock the proper attention, I would make sure she got it. Just then, Julie started panting and moaning and it was obvious she was about to have an orgasm. I told her not to cum yet, she wasn't allowed. She looked at me helplessly and I repeated my command. I told Mike she was not allowed to cum until he said it was ok. With that, he slapped her ass a little harder and told her she had better not cum until he said it was ok or he would make sure her next experience was not so pleasurable. Fucking her with everything he had, Mike finally decided it was ok for her to have her release and gave her permission to cum but only if she slid her finger in her ass while he was pumping her cunt. I just watched the strain and pleasure on her face as she no sooner complied with his ultimatum and came with fierce passion that almost made her cry from the pleasure. Trying to catch her breath as Mike continued to pound her pussy, she sucked Kimberly's nipples with even more urgency than before.

I looked at Mike and told him it was time to proceed to the next phase of the evening. Kimberly moaned in anticipation of what I was going to orchestrate next. I told Mike to maneuver Julie so she was on her knees on the couch, hands on the couch arm now, and to present his cock to her so she could clean him up. She re-positioned herself quickly at Mike's direction and now she was on her hands and knees, sucking Mike's cock with her ass in full view of Kimberly. I moved Kimberly so she was on her hands and knees behind Julie, and I positioned myself behind her, quickly guiding my cock to her pussy. Kimberly rocked back against my hips and placed her hands on Julie's ass for balance. I knew what she was waiting for and Julie must have sensed what was about to come as she started pushing back towards Kimberly's face, trying to get her to tend to her recently fucked pussy. I reached for Kimberly's hair and pulled her face back to mine, "Are you ready for her darling?" "Oh yes baby, the sweet smell of her pussy is driving me crazy, can I please taste her while you're ramming me with your cock?" I gently kissed her cheek while my hand smacked down across her ass. "Yes darling, bend down to her pussy and make her cum again." She moaned and moved down to Julie's pussy without hesitating. Julie moaned around her husband's cock as she felt Kimberly slide her tongue into her slit. Kimberly sucked down on the pussy with need, as though she were drinking from a fountain after a trek across the dessert.

The slurping sounds of Kimberly assaulting his wife's cunt and the silky feeling of his wife's mouth on his cock were about all Mike could take and I knew he would be blowing soon. I reached over to my bag while still grinding my cock into Kimberly's pussy and pulled out a collar and handed it to Mike. He was a quick study and fastened it around his wife's neck, admiring how sexy she looked with this strap of leather buckled to her soft skin. I then gave him a leash and he attached it to the collar. Like I said, Mike was a quick study and I could see the look of empowerment on his face as he lifted his wife's face from his cock and told her to jack his cum into her mouth. She obeyed eagerly, jacking his cock up to her lips; catching and swallowing each squirt that shot from his cock. She engulfed his cock again, milking the remaining cum until he was satisfied and the sensation of his orgasm had passed.

Kimberly was still administering to Julie's pussy, now having inserted three fingers and alternating her tongue's attention between her clit and her ass. By this time, I had inserted some anal beads into Kimberly's ass and had withdrawn my cock so I could watch the performance in front of me. While Kimberly was bringing Julie closer to another orgasm, I bent down and started an aggressive attack on her nipples. After sucking them out as long and hard as they would get, I placed a nipple clamp on her right nipple. She cried out and moaned and I knew she was close to her own orgasm. Then, while playfully but sternly slapping her ass with my palm making contact with her swollen pussy lips, I put another nipple clamp on her left nipple. She breathed in hard and in a very deep wanton voice looked at me and said, "Oh god baby, can I….please, can I? I need to so badly." I responded by sliding my fingers into her slit and pulling lightly on the chain that connected her nipple clamps as I said, "Kimberly, make this girl cum in your mouth and you may cum for me." She sucked hard on Julie's pussy, jamming her fingers inside and forcing her to start screaming in orgasm, while at the same time, Kimberly's orgasm started to make her body shake as she came, moaning and crying into Julie's pussy, making the experience that much more intense for both of them. They both collapsed and lay there on the couch, holding each other and panting, trying to catch their breath.

I didn't give Kimberly much time to recuperate. I grabbed her up and sat down on the couch, pulling her onto my lap. She knew what to do and guided my dick into her sopping wet pussy as she began to grind down onto my hips. I reached around her and fingered her lips as she grinded against my cock, her pussy juice started to run down onto my thighs. I told her to fuck me as hard as she could and not to stop until I had released my cum inside her. I looked at her passionately and said, "I want you to cum with me when you're ready, you have my permission."

Realizing I was close to cumming, Mike guided his wife over to us with the leash he had attached to her collar. He looked down at her and told her to thank us in her own special way. She needed no more direction as she said, "Yes, baby," and bent down to start sucking Kimberly's pussy while my cock was ramming in and out. I guess Julie was a quick study as well. I could feel her tongue on my cock as she made passing strokes in between sucking Kimberly's pussy lips. Just then, she found the ring that attached to the beads I had pushed into Kimberly's ass. She started to remove them. The first one caused Kimberly to start shuddering and her rhythm on my cock became slower and more deliberate. Then the second one, and the third, and the fourth. Each time a bead was slowly removed from her ass she ground a little harder against my groin and by now was screaming out in ecstasy. The fifth and final bead sent Kimberly over the edge and her pussy trapped my cock like a vice. I raised up and pushed as hard as I could against her pussy as my cum shot deep within her. I felt her juices flowing freely as she came with me, "Oh god, yes, fuck…ahhhh, fuck me baby, fuck me, oh yes, suck my pussy Julie, lick it clean, ahhhhhh fuckkkk….ahhhh." All I could muster was a long deep sound that resembled a grunt, moan, and scream all at once. The intensity left us holding onto each other like we had just come off of a ride at the carnival that left us both dizzy and without our senses. Once we recovered, Mike led Julie to their bedroom as Kimberly and I made our way home, discussing our plans for the next weekend.

12