Count Down To Moonlight Ch. 02

Story Info
God, she tastes good!
1.9k words
4.54
40.1k
22

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/17/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been over three hours since Duncan and Keelay awoke to find themselves handcuffed together and locked inside a little room. They continued to search every inch of the room for some way out or for something they could use as a tool to open the door. Neither seemed in a hurry to open the cuffs that connected them together. Despite his fear that he would turn when the moon rose that night, they both were happy enough being stuck together. It did give them a chance to talk, get to know each other and find out they had a lot in common. Neither liked romance films. Neither liked pesto and both loved nature and animals.

Duncan watched Keelay as she fidgeted with the slim silver charm bracelet around her left wrist. She was unbelievably beautiful. Hair the colour of midnight falling down to her waist in a waterfall of light curls. Eyes the colour of moss sprinkled with a hint of chocolate. Lips as full and delicious as strawberries....Jeesh, thought Duncan, when the hell did I get so bloody romantic and soppy! Turning away, he tried not to notice her. Instead he focused on his surroundings. The room could definitely use a makeover. Though it didn't surprise him, really.

The night before, Duncan had allowed his brothers to drag him to a house party. He had been studying for midterms and was close to turning into a 'pansy-ass geek' according to his three older brothers, James, William and Liam. So as any good brothers will do, they dragged him forcefully from his room, threw him in the boot of James' Honda and drove him a few blocks from the party. Simple. They even had a change of clothes for him that fit the occasion.

While he wasn't adverse to partying, he wasn't a party animal. Shockingly, he could survive without downing a keg every weekend, unlike his brother Robert (commonly referred to as Bobby) who was trying hard to make partying a job career. Duncan however wanted to be a vet, so studying was very important. Anyway, having let them literally drag him to this party, Duncan had decided to at least have some fun and like those he partied with, he drank and danced and laughed and had a great time. Though his memories of the night before were a little unclear, but he thought he should be able to remember attaching himself, or being attached to, a gorgeous hottie like Keelay.

Thinking this, his attention automatically flew to her and his eyes locked on her petite form. "She was lying on the bed beside him seemingly absorbed in her own thoughts like him but she had stopped playing with her charm braclet. Her long tanned legs were stretched out in front of her, crossed at the ankles. She had taken her little black shoes off and having never thought of feet as sexy before, Duncan had an urge to rub and touch and suck on her dainty little feet.

Shaking his head, he gave in and allowed his eyes to wander over her. Her denim skirt was sinfully short and barely covered her pussy mound. Mmm He could remember the feel of that wet, lace-covered pussy rubbing against him. Her waist was tiny and he could easily wrap both hands around it. She was so petite with the exception of her breasts. They were...something else. She wasn't wearing a bra and her hard little nipples could be seen through her beige tank-top. Her beautiful 34D's stood perky and proud and tempted him more than was wise. It was also obvious to him that she was an athlete, though of what he couldn't tell. Her body was toned and firm and he remembered her skin was soft and peach-like.

His eyes continued to trail up her body and landed on her face. Their eyes met and he fell into hers. She had watched him, as he had watched her. He took a deep breath and prepared to apologise, but his breathe got caught in his throat. She was aroused. Her panties were creaming as he stared at her. It was the sweetest, most delicious scent he had ever caught and he growled low in his throat as he leaned toward her.

Keelay's eyes widened but she didn't move away. He couldn't help himself. He had to taste her. Had to. His wolf was going crazy! He trapped Keelay's lips beneath his and devoured them. Gone was the soft, gentle kiss from the wake-up call. He kissed her like a drowning man sucking in oxygen. Like he could fuse them together. His right hand slipped over her knee and travelled urgently up her thigh. Pushing the denim out of the way, he moved over her hip to her waist. Gripping her tight he used his body weight to push her down and keep her there.

Their tongues danced a wet tango in their mouths as Keelay's hands gripped his shoulders and she allowed him to raise her top over her firm breasts. The room was filled with moans and growls as the animalistic behaviour grew. Duncan freed Keelay's lips and nipped a trail across her chin and down her neck. Right over her pulse, he sucked hard, leaving a mark on her warm skin. His fingers found her nipples and tweaked and plucked the swollen buds. His tongue lashed the tender peaks and his teeth tugged them. She cried and writhed beneath him, causing Duncan's wolf to growl and bite harder. It was a viciously delicious circle.. Keelay wrapped her left leg around his waist, aligning her body, giving him easy access to her soaking wet pussy.

Duncan pushed her panties off roughly. He couldn't get enough of her. Never had he felt so connected and aroused. It was exhilarating. His hand found her wet mound and he cupped her, hissing at the heat. His fingers rubbed her slit as he teased and flicked her clit with his thumb. He needed to taste her. Pulling away, he looked straight into her eyes as he sucked her juices of his lean fingers. This drove her wild and she bucked against him, rubbing her slickness over his khakis. He grinned and lowered himself down, between her legs, his head at her cunt. Duncan was ready to burst. He had never had such a beautiful, delicious woman at his fingertips. Strangely he felt more than a sexual connection to Keelay. Her scent called to him and his wolf answered.

Duncan's wolf was howling and thrashing against the cage that locked him in inside his head. Though separate, Duncan and his wolf were still linked. Both shared characteristics and habits but both also had separate personalities. Keelay appealed to both sides. Gripping her waist tightly, Duncan drove his tongue as deep into her cunt as it would go, scooping and slurping her juices. He moved his thumb over her clit and rubbed it, hard and fast. His tongue found the same rhythm and soon she was screaming his name into the empty room. Duncan' s cock twitched and throbbed. He'd never been so hard in his life. He needed to pound his meat into her sweet hole.

"Yea baby, fuck my tongue. Let me feel you cum in my mouth." He growled as she thrust her hips up into his face. Her hands grabbed fistfuls of his hair and she pulled him closer. Her moans got loader still and she convulsed around his tongue. Her sweet juice was delicious, addictive. Duncan couldn't get enough. He licked and sucked all the sticky substance from her pussy lips, thighs and ass. As his tongue slide over her tiny anus she shuddered and groaned and Duncan swore that he'd have her there too.

Once the tremors slowed enough, Keelay looked up and Duncan could see the wonder and pure lust in her glittery green eyes. "I've never.....I mean it's never.....that was amazing" she stuttered. Duncan felt pure pride at her words. It was obvious she was trying to tell him something that was important to her. His whole body shook with lust and arousal and as he moved over her to claim her lips, he couldn't help think MINE.

Each werewolf, like ordinary wolves, mated for life. But with werewolves, their mates were predestined. Each individual mate was selected based on their genetics. Like with a natural wolf, a mate was selected because they had the best genetic make-up to pass on to the next generation. It was not unheard of that mates were found in the human community and most werewolves went their whole lives without finding their TRUE mate. This being a mate that both human and wolf would claim.

It seemed Duncan had found his true mate in Keelay.

Duncan tried to project all his feelings into his kiss, his possessiveness, sexual aggressiveness, wonder, hope, jealous tendencies, confusion, worry and anxiety. It surprised him that with all his other feelings, Duncan still had room to feel lust. His hands moved gently over her hair as he slid his khaki covered cock over her dripping cunt. He was going to claim her. Now. Today. Make it so no one else could ever take her from him. He honestly didn't think he could take it if they did.

He reached to open his fly and freed his monstrous 11 inch cock, proud for once that his genetics made him physically perfect. He rubbed the tip across her clit and enjoyed watching her shiver and squeal. He decided that he loved hearing his name on her lips. She would definitely be saying it more often. Just as he put the tip of his dick at her juicy entrance, just as she wrapped her legs high around his waist for better access, just as he was about to thrust into paradise....The door burst open and two guys stumbled in.

"Oh! Hey, sorry." muttered one guy, looking anywhere but at the bed.

"Yea, man, sorry. We heard screaming and figured someone was stuck" the other sniggered, emphasising the word stuck.

Duncan moved of Keelay, pulled the cover over her and snarled at the intruders all in the same second. His wolf snapped and bit against its mental cage. These punks had seen her practically naked. It wanted to rip them apart for the crime. Duncan however was more level headed. Not by much, but more than his wolf at any rate. He simply yelled at them to get out. With a few rather bad words thrown in. After they ran out the door, Duncan turned in time to see Keelay get off the bed and, with her back to him, rearrange her clothes. He cursed the interruption.

"Keelay..."

"Ummm so the doors unlocked now, guess we better go huh?" she quickly said in an uneven voice as she moved towards the door. She got to the bottom of the bed before Duncan pulled on their chain and she tumbled backwards. Duncan was leaning over her in a flash, a huge grin on his lips.

"Next time Keelay, I'll make sure there are NO interruptions and you can't run from me afterwards." He told her confidently. He got off the bed and held out his hands, trying to look as non-threatening as possible. Keelay hesitantly took the offering and they made their way out of the room, down the stairs and out into the sunshine Still attached but now by more than a chain.