Countermove Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChrystalWynd
ChrystalWynd
1,127 Followers

The referee raised my arm in victory and the crowd responded. I was still the hometown favorite. My heart almost broke for Fury, however. She was still on the ground and I realized that she was on the verge of tears. It had never occurred to the little redhead that she might lose and be eliminated and the realization was just now setting in that she was done.

I was supposed to fuck her now in front of the world. That's what the crowd paid good money to see. But I was startled to realize that I didn't want to humiliate this girl who had brought it all and took it to wrestlers who were bigger, stronger and more experienced than her. The referee came over with the strap-on dildo but I paused, then waved him off. The crowd went silent at this unusual development. I put out my hand and helped Fury to her feet, then lifted her chin. I gave her a slight nod of salute, then pressed my lips to hers and began a heated kiss. I pulled her against me, pressing my swelled boobs against hers and running my tongue over her lower lip. Despite herself, Fury melted into the kiss gratefully as her tongue darted over mine briefly. I slid my hands down and cupped her firm ass, then lifted her up. Her legs wrapped around my hips and our intimate kiss continued.

The crowd was silent at first. What I was doing was highly unusual and they weren't sure if they weren't being cheated. Then, slowly, they realized that I was taking my prize in a way that allowed Fury to keep her dignity and a buzz of approval began to sweep the audience. Then Diane stood up and began to clap, the lone sound echoing in the silent arena. Slowly, then with growing enthusiasm, more and more people joined in and finally the whole arena was standing and stomping and cheering so loud the matt was vibrating. For the full five minutes we kissed, licked and nibbled each other's lips and for the final four minutes the crowd continued to cheer. Finally the reluctant referee tapped me on the shoulder and apologetically said the maintenance guys had to get the ring ready for the next match. We broke the kiss and I raised Fury's arm in the air. If possible the cheers became even more deafening. Fury left the ring like a queen and I was glad.

I exited the ring. Marty and Diane were waiting for me by the locker room.

Marty shook his head. "What the fuck, Shannon? Are you going soft on me?" Apparently even a gay Marty was still obnoxious.

Diane whacked him. "Marty, shut the hell up!" She turned to me then. "That was...sweet. I never thought I would actually see a classy move from you, Shannon."

I giggled and shrugged. "It seemed like the thing to do," I said. I wriggled a bit. The kiss had gotten me very aroused and I was dying for a nice thick cock in my mouth...my lips wrapped tight, my tongue sliding along the sweet swollen underside, waiting for that explosion of cum to fill my belly, the taste of...

"Shannon!"

I jumped. It was Diane, trying to get my attention. I had fallen into the blowjob fantasy again. Worry clutched at my belly. It was getting easier and easier to fall into it.

A sudden presence filled the hallway. All three of us turned even though the person had made no sound.

Diane's eyes widened slightly. Seeing the tall, powerfully built Malik for the first time had that effect on people. Marty became almost giddy. I made a mental note to fix his damn programming.

Malik looked at me without speaking for several seconds. There was something almost like approval in his gaze. Then he spoke in that rich baritone.

"The Mistress has decided to give you one hour of preparation tomorrow. Be honored. Arrive at 10am. Do not be late." He turned then and left as silently as he had arrived.

An hour. Viper had agreed to give me training for an hour. It was only an hour but for the first time since I had been on my knees in front of Tyger a week earlier I began to feel hope.

NEXT: Day 5(pt.1)- Tyger vs. Dominatrix. Viper trains Shannon.

Feedback appreciated. Positive or negative.

ChrystalWynd
ChrystalWynd
1,127 Followers
12