Countermove Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChrystalWynd
ChrystalWynd
1,129 Followers

The bell sounded and Tyger was all over me. She flipped me over her hip and I slammed onto the mat. Rather than try to pin me, she let me get up. As soon as I was standing, however, she dropped low and whirled, kicking my feet out from under me. I landed with a jarring thud on my ass. While I was still on my ass, Tyger slipped behind me and put me in a headlock. When my hands went to her wrist locked under my chin, her free hand slipped around and cupped my boob. The crowd cheered as I struggled to get my bearings back. Then she pushed me forward onto my belly. She released my head but she was now straddling my lower back. She turned and put her feet between my knees and spread my legs apart, then reached down and stroked my pussy. Helplessly aroused, I tried to concentrate on getting free but I was too distracted. I could feel myself getting close to an embarrassing orgasm. Suddenly Tyger leaped up and rolled me to my back. Distracted, I realized too late that Tyger had cradled me and the referee was slapping the mat. Red-faced, teeth clenched, I stripped off my bikini bottom and handed it to the referee. I was now fighting naked and was one pin away from...losing.

I faced off against Tyger once more. I could hear Diane yelling, "C'mon, Shannon! Mercury! Flow around the obstacles!" We grappled and suddenly my arm was twisted behind my back. I struggled against the hold but couldn't get free. The pain was becoming paralyzing. Suddenly Tyger was forcing me to my corner. She pushed me against the ropes. Then I heard her say, "Hello, Diane. Are you ready to come back to work at my club?"

I could almost hear Diane's ice-cold smile as she replied, "Bite me, bitch. You can't touch me now."

"Not at the moment I can't, sweetie. I just wanted to make sure you knew you were missed. Give me a moment to finish up here and we can talk afterward, okay?" said Tyger.

It was almost over. I couldn't beat Tyger.

Then I noticed a short figure standing near my corner. She was shouting encouragement and telling me not to give up. She had bright red hair and her voice stood out amongst the cheers and shouts of the crowd. Fury. The girl who fought giants and won. The girl with the never-say-die attitude. Fury had come to offer support.

I ignored the pain for a moment and concentrated, catching my breath. Then I stomped on Tyger's foot as hard as I could.

I was rewarded with a yelp of pain and a loosening of her grip. I pulled free and whirled, then tackled Tyger to the mat. I pressed my full cleavage into her face, using them to smother her. She panicked for a moment and forgot the referee and she tried to push me up instead of off. By the time she got free the referee had slapped the mat three times. We were tied at two pins apiece and Tyger was fighting naked for the first time in the tournament.

The crowd went crazy at the dramatic turn of events. The foot stomp was technically illegal- that was not allowed in a league where the wrestlers were all barefoot. But I had begun to sense Marty's hand in the way the referee was calling the match and I had decided to press it in a risky maneuver that would normally have gotten me disqualified. And it had worked.

We stared at each other from across the ring. Final match. Final pin. Endgame.

The bell sounded. Neither of us rushed into an attack. We circled each other cautiously, hands moving, looking for an opening. Tyger, cool smile still in place, laughed softly.

"You must have been quite...pleasing...to our referee, sweetie. Did you enjoy him?" she said.

"I never...!" My voice trailed off as I thought about that. The referee probably had a nice cock...a lovely cock for sucking on...a cock I could wrap my lips around, slide into my mouth, my cheeks puffed out, waiting for that hot explosion of cum, filling my belly, so satisfying...

Too late I realized what Tyger was doing. The blowjob fantasy she had tricked me into had distracted me...probably for the last time. Tyger flipped me over her hip and stuck her bare foot between my thighs. She grabbed my ankle and twisted, sliding her foot under my other ankle. Her leg went over and around. A classic Figure Four leg lock. I was moments away from submission.

I gasped in pain. A last parting shot...probably not good enough, but... "Dammit...too bad I wasn't as good as Viper. She weally kicked your ass good."

Her eyes widened in fury. As I hoped. She said, "I was going to wait until the match was over. Now, I'm not even going to let you have that. Welcome to your new world, slut!" And then she projected the fullness of her powers at my mind.

I felt her projection slide off my shields and bury itself in the reflection of her mind that I had created. She felt the fluid changes taking place in her mind and tried to pull back but it was too late. The changes were already starting. Her eyes widened.

It was easy after that. In a flash I reversed the leg lock and she was crying out. I increased the pressure until she moaned and said, "I submit!".

ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding!

"Ladies and gentlemen! The winner, by a score of three pins to two, and winner of the Chrystal Heights Women's Wrestling Federation Tournament, Onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyx!"

The referee held my arm up and the crowd went berserk in a way that truly made me feel like a champion. I was mentally and physically beaten and bruised and I had never worked as hard for anything as I had worked for this moment. I knew it couldn't last- crowds are so fickle- but right now I was the people's champion and I was going to enjoy it. Diane entered the ring and held my other arm up. Even Fury entered the ring long enough to give me a slap on the ass and a wink. Then we turned as one to look at Tyger.

I knew immediately that my prize would be wasted on her. She still lay on the mat. Her eyes were glazed and her mouth hung open. She was drooling. Still, I had a job to do. That's what the crowd paid good money to see.

"Bring on the strap-on," I said. "Oh...also, a nice set of handcuffs. Hmmmm...and some nipple clips. Oh, also that industrial strength rabbit vibrator...also..."

Epilogue

The crowd was nearly gone. A few maintenance men were sweeping up the layers of cups and wrappers but otherwise the arena was nearly empty.

Diane, Marty and Cruiser and myself were standing next to the ring still. Marty was shaking his head in disbelief. "So, you're saying you made Tyger submissive to herself?"

I giggled and shifted slightly. My tattoo was burning hot for some reason. "No, silly, she did it herself. She was trying to make me super subbie to her. That's what she twied to zap me with at the end. Since she was actually doing it to her own mind, she made herself super subbie to herself. She became, wike, a domme and a subbie at the same time, and the two sort of clashed equally, you know? So her mind is totally locked up. She also was twying to block my power, so she actually locked up her own power. She's a totally docile blank slate now, you know?"

Marty whistled. "You took a big chance, you know. You nearly got disqualified twice."

I giggled and nodded. "I know. I thought I had blown it at the end. I kept twying to get her mad and it wasn't working. I needed to goad her into, wike, twying to zap me before the time bombs went off, you know?"

Marty nodded. He really couldn't wrap his brain around what I could do and he obviously decided not to push it anymore. "Well, at least I got a dancer for the strip club that will work cheap."

I giggled and asked, "What were you talking to Fury about?"

Marty shrugged. "I just offered her a position in the league. She's a tough little broad and with you...well..."

"What did she say?"

Marty looked embarrassed. "She said yes."

"That's gweat, Marty! She's a great addition! With her and Diane you've got some totally marketable wrestlers!"

Cruiser said, "What about you, honey? What are going to be doing?"

"She is going to be paying her debt," said a voice. Everyone turned to see who had spoken. Everyone except me. I knew who it was.

Marty looked out of his depth as he spoke to the distinguished-looking black woman with the air of royalty. "Her, ah, debt? What do you mean, lady?"

Viper gave Marty a stern look. The ever-present Malik stood silently behind her. "Every victory has a price, little man. This girl owes the price of her past for this victory. Are ye ready to pay, girl?"

Finally, I turned. I knew what was expected of me. And I was ready. "Yes, I am," I said.

Viper stood with her arms crossed. "Well?"

I walked over to Diane and took a deep breath. Then I dropped to my knees in front of her and bowed my head. "I totally submit myself to you until such time that you, wike, feel I have paid for my, um, bad things I've done."

My tattoo burned white hot for a heartbeat. Then the heat faded.

"And done!" said Viper. She nearly had a smile on her face. "Will a year suffice, Diane?"

Diane nodded. "It will. If she's good. If not, we can talk about an extension."

Viper nodded. "We are agreed, then. I am glad. Your grandmother was a woman worthy of respect."

Diane smiled. "Thank you, Princess Vipra. I wish I had put it together when I heard of "Viper".

Marty and Cruiser were speechless.

Diane offered everyone a big smile then. "Well, I've got a bimbo who needs to start making up for three years, so we'll see you all later. C'mon...hmmm...how about..Bunny? Yes, Bunny. I'd use Shani but that would just remind us of Tyger, so let's go with Bunny. C'mon, Bunny."

My cheeks burned red. "Yes, Mistwess."

THE END

My thanks to everyone who followed the story all the way to the end.

Feedback appreciated. Positive or negative.

ChrystalWynd
ChrystalWynd
1,129 Followers
12