Countess Ivanna's Castle Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matthew blinked, not quite believing what he thought that he just saw. He immediately smelled the aroma of fresh cut wild flowers and stammered, "...And what do I get?"

Jolene caressed Matthew's lips with her lips, "You get membership in a very exclusive club of men. They are very powerful men, men who all look after each other, men who take an interest in advancing each other's careers; men who serve us in very special ways."

"I don't care about what other men can do for me..."

Jolene interrupted, "I could take you right now and do with you whatever I might want; this is what you came here for tonight, isn't it Matthew?"

Matthew felt his head swim as he nodded his head.

Jolene continued, "Instead, I am giving you the choice to become my servant. Serve me and become one of the 'cowboys,' or refuse me and remain one of the 'cattle.' The choice is yours, you must make your choice right now; I will not return to ask you again."

Matthew hesitated for only a moment, "I don't know anything about you. I don't even know your name. But you already know what my answer is, don't you?"

Jolene smiled and reached up to curl her fingers into the hair at the back of Matthew's head then used her superior vampire strength to force him to kneel down.

Matthew looked up, "I only know that somehow, I can't live without you anymore."

Jolene grinned pressing his face into her vulva. "Yes, I already knew all of that Matthew. You may call me 'Mistress.' Now drink Matthew, drink and be mine!"

Jolene felt Matthew timidly lick her pussy.

Matthew tasted a sweet floral nectar, it immediately reminded him of a fragrant and relaxing herbal tea.

Jolene felt Matthew suddenly grow bolder as he pressed his face into her pussy and nuzzled her.

Matthew cupped both of her butt cheeks and began to suck her pussy lips into his mouth.

Jolene shuddered with the thrill of absolute power over her first slave. She released a stream of her juices into her servant's eager mouth.

Soon Matthew felt dizzy, but greedily continued to drink and slurp his Mistresses' pussy. As Matthew groggily felt the trickle of delicious ambrosia end, he licked upwards to suck on his Mistress' clitoris.

Jolene felt her convert take her erect nub between his lips before she let her clitoris grow to its full six inches. Jolene felt her slave continue to suck her quickly growing cock. Then the Mistress took her willing slave by the hair on the both sides of his head and began to thrust her cock deep into his mouth over and over again.

Soon Jolene felt an incredible orgasm about to explode over her. She took her cock out of her slave's mouth and pressed his face lower, back onto her hot pussy. She continued to grind his face into her pussy until she couldn't stop her orgasm from nearly knocking her over.

Jolene groaned and felt her slave once again sucking her cum into his waiting mouth. Jolene smiled victoriously; she knew that she had claimed him as her slave forever.

Jolene threw her slave to the ground and opened his pants. She fished his rock hard cock out through the slit in his shorts. She held his throbbing member in her hand and admired for a moment, her slave was impressively endowed with a seven inch cock, beautiful and thick. Jolene quickly impaled herself and began to rock back and forth. "Tell me slave, to whom do you belong?"

Matthew groaned as the hot, velvety smooth pussy clenched his cock tight, "I belong to you Mistress!"

Jolene continued her interrogation, "Whom do you serve, slave?"

Matthew nearly passed out from the pain as the incredibly tight pussy choked his cock. His cock and balls began to spasm but he couldn't cum. "I serve you Mistress!"

Delighted, Jolene tested further, "When will you be allowed to cum, slave?"

Matthew panted and groaned again, "Only when you allow me to cum, Mistress!"

Jolene smiled in spite of herself and leaned down to kiss Matthew, "Very good slave, you learn quickly! You may cum for me now."

"Matthew groaned, "Thank you Mistress. This is a little like basic training back at boot camp!"

Jolene began sliding up and down on the glorious cock.

Matthew gamely began to answer by making powerful upward thrusts, matching his Mistress' time perfectly.

Jolene thought, from the expression on her slave's face that he might die of pleasure and pain. Then she released her grip on his cock and sank all the way down, allowing him to shoot his cum deep into her pussy.

Matthew groaned loudly and convulsed violently.

Jolene relished the warm rush deep inside of her for a moment until her exhausted slave began to caress her thighs and her belly. "Oh yes, this will be SO much better than any Boot Camp and I will not be like any Drill Sergeant that you ever had slave!"

Jolene suddenly stood up, "Now slave, you will go back to your room and destroy all of the pictures that you have made of me. You will tell everyone that you told about me, that what you told them was a lie, a little Halloween prank that you were playing on them.

Friends and family don't matter anymore. Only I matter and the new friends that I will introduce you to.

I will send a man to pick you up tomorrow evening. You will be ready. Then we will continue your training." With that Jolene dissolved into a night mist and was gone.

Jolene was the last to return to the castle and gave her cape to the door warden before instructing him what was to be done the next evening. She tied her house coat loosely and found Ivanna sitting, talking with Mai-Ly in the dining hall, both had their housecoats untied and open. Jolene waited at the door for the two countesses to finish their discussion.

Soon, Mai-Ly stood and embraced Ivanna then kissed her. Mai-Ly turned to walk back to her room for the day while retying her housecoat and saw Jolene waiting just outside in the hallway.

As Countess Mai-Ly passed through the door, Jolene curtsied. Instead of simply passing by her inferior and her successor, Mai-Lee stopped and embraced Jolene warmly.

Mai-Ly whispered into Jolene's ear, "Take care of our Countess, Jolene. For the sake of the love that I have felt for her for all of these years and for the sake of the love that you will learn to feel; be true to her and support her always.

There will be plenty of pitfalls that you will be presented along the way; learn well, step carefully. Never embarrass or betray her for your own gain and you will go far; otherwise, you will have me to deal with. That is a promise!"

Then Mai-Ly kissed Jolene and smiled at her before passing on to the hallway that led to her room and her sleeping bride.

Jolene entered the dining hall and Ivanna looked up and smiled brightly. Instead of letting Jolene go through the customary curtsy and greetings, Ivanna waved for her to come and give her a warm hug. Jolene opened her housecoat then kissed Ivanna passionately.

Jolene wiggled impetuously, brushing her breasts and her tummy lightly against Ivanna's while slipping her hands under her mistress' housecoat and around to her back, one possessively on Ivanna's rump and the other in supplication, kneading the muscles of her lover's back.

Ivanna slid her hands down Jolene's body to rest on her full hips, while she enjoyed her bride's tender caresses. "So tell me my little one, how did your rendezvous go?"

Jolene smiled a devilish smile, "It went perfectly! I did just as you did to Murphy. I left word to have Otis pick him up and bring him here tonight. Matthew is ours for all of eternity!"

Ivanna looked at Jolene for a moment with a strange look on her face. Then she smiled, "Remember my love, it is a special moment when a new vampire takes her first slave. I've never quite figured out why, but there is a special bond that... well the first one can claim your heart as no other can."

Jolene pulled back slightly, "You do love me Ivanna!"

Ivanna pursed her lips, brushed a lock of Jolene's long blond hair back behind her shoulder and hedged, "I simply hadn't realized how much I would enjoy watching you grow my little mouse!"

Jolene pouted impatiently and settled her hands on Ivanna's bare hips, "You know exactly what I mean!"

Ivanna gently drew Jolene closer until their breasts and tummies touched again. Ivanna admitted, "It's just that you said that you belong to me. In all of my time Jolene, I have taken hundreds, thousands, but never has anybody come to me and given herself to me so completely before. I can't begin to tell you what you mean to me."

Jolene turned her face upward and brushed her ruby lips tenderly over Ivanna's quivering lips, "I will be yours for all of eternity, if only you will have me my love!"

Ivanna felt her heart swell and couldn't stop her hopeful smile.

Jolene felt Ivanna's lips smiling as much as she saw her emotion betraying her from her eyes. Jolene pulled back slightly with a look of wonderment on her lovely face, "You do love me!"

Ivanna thought that she may have even blushed like the girl that she once was, but still she tried to hide the depth of her feelings behind a flippant admission, "Of course I love you my poppet! How could I not? From the moment that you dragged you sorry ass into my office I have been planning this seduction.

I have added you to my coven and have saddled myself with that poor excuse for a widowed husband to be my blood thrall. And now that I have all that I might fancy in the moment, I will find him again so that I can torture him by taking your body right in front of him, before I discard you both and move on to my next conquest!"

Jolene's mouth fell open and her twinkling blue eyes widened in accusation, "You do not lie as well as you might think that you do Ivanna. I can feel it!

I feel how your dear heart pounds within your breast when it answers the longing of my own poor small and empty heart!

I feel how your arms tremble when you caress me so gently even though you have the power to crush me like a used paper cup.

I feel you hold me as though I might break from the rush of passion that is ours in each kiss, in each caress, in each embrace!

Your kiss makes me sigh with desire for you. You gently teach my body to crave yours with such longing that I could scream my love for you all day and all night long.

I never felt so wanted for even a moment in my former life, only when I died in your arms on that first night did I awaken.

I beg you Ivanna: I cannot exist for another moment if you do not love me. My aching heart demands that you tell me now, or that you extinguish my heart like the false and feeble little flame that you now control and toy with so utterly!"

Ivanna looked for a long moment into the watery eyes and the quivering lips of her conqueror, "Oh drat your emerging vampire senses! I can only imagine how you will make me dance and sing your praises when your powers are fully developed!

Yes I love you Jolene. You have awakened my heart for the first and the only time in all of my existence. I love you as I have never loved anyone before. I am yours forever my one, my Jolene!"

Ivanna felt her heart ache in complete desolation for a silent eternity as Jolene's face registered first shock, then joy, then a modest flash of triumph. Ivanna's heart began to take flight when she saw Jolene's lovely eyes widened more... Then Ivanna felt her heart scorched as if by the sun as those sparkling blue diamonds grew as sharp as fangs to pierce her heart while she waited breathless for the least little thing that Jolene might say to answer her true admission.

Jolene smiled and began to jump excitedly in Ivanna's arms, "You love me! You love me! You love me! My Queen, my goddess, my Ivanna; you love me!"

Jolene impetuously wrapped Ivanna up in her arms and covered her mouth with her strong and passionate kisses, only to accidentally pierce Ivanna's lip with one of her fangs.

In truth, Ivanna hardly noticed the accidental little pricking, but Jolean appeared to be mortified when she tasted blood in her mouth.

Ivanna licked her punctured lip while Jolene cowered preciously and apologetically in Ivanna's arms. Ivanna flicked a finger smartly across the bridge of Jolene's nose. "You must always remember to keep those dear little fangs of yours tucked safely away my dear. Do not lose control of your powers no matter how joyous the moment!

Then Ivanna smiled reassuringly, "There you see my pet? All better now. No harm done at all. And look, it only takes a few moments for the saliva to heal the wound completely.

Now come darling, it is nearly daylight. Let me see if you can continue to brag to me of your conquest, while I devour you in our bed! When we awaken, then we will begin to test this new slave of ours."

12