Country Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robcub32
robcub32
4,335 Followers

"I wanna make love to you, PJ."

I wanted Butch. I had never been with anyone as big as him. My last boyfriend was not much larger than me, at five inches and average thickness. I was worried about taking a member as large as Butch's, but I wanted him. I needed him.

"Yes, Butch, yes," I answered softly.

Butch opened the nightstand drawer and pulled out a bottle of lube. He poured the lube onto his fingers and reached between my legs. As he sucked on my neck, his slickened middle finger slid into me. I let out a pleasured whimper and pushed back into his hand. He pulled out and slid in two fingers. I let out a ragged breath and writhed around underneath him.

My hands slid up and down his broad back. I gripped his shoulders as his fingers slid in and out of me. I felt them twisting and stretching and then they brushed over my prostate and my whole body shuddered.

"Oh, yes," I moaned and my dick twitched and a drip of pre-come oozed out onto my belly.

A third finger slid into me as Butch's mouth clamped onto my neck and sucked and nipped with his teeth.

Butch leaned over and looked into the drawer. He pulled out a black box of Trojan Magnums.

"Shit," he whispered as he tilted the empty box upside down. He flipped through the drawer.

"Do you have a condom?" he asked.

"No."

"Sorry, PJ. I shoulda been prepared."

"Um... You could pull out," I whispered. "You know, before you... I've never... but I want to... with you... If you want..."

I blushed bright red and closed my eyes. Butch kissed me hard. He pushed my legs apart and I felt him spreading more lube into my hole. He pushed back onto his knees and poured lube onto his bare cock. He stroked his cock slowly, spreading the lube around. He poured a few more drops on the head.

"Turn over, baby," he said.

I turned over onto my stomach and spread my legs wide as Butch leaned over me. He placed the head against my tight little hole and pushed. The head popped into me and I drew in a ragged breath.

I squeezed my eyes shut and whimpered in pain. Butch kissed along my neck and my ear. He wrapped his arms around my chest and held me tight. He remained completely still, unmoving, allowing me to adjust to his size. The pain slowly subsided and was replaced by a feeling of overwhelming fullness. I could feel Butch breathing in my ear, wanting to move, but staying still for me.

I pushed back against him to let him know that I was ready for him to move. Butch groaned and slowly pushed his fiery hot shaft into me. I panted underneath him. He kissed along my neck.

"You feel so good, baby," he whispered in my ear. "So hot, so tight."

He paused every inch or so until he was sure that I wasn't hurting, then finally sunk all the way into me. I felt his furry bush against my smooth butt cheeks and his balls laying against mine.

He raised up onto his hands and pulled back. I gasped out load as he pushed back in, rubbing the head against the sensitive bundle of nerves at my prostate. I let out a high-pitched whimper and grabbed at the pillow.

"PJ... Baby..."

Butch began moving in and out, hitting my prostate with each thrust of his hips.

When he slid out of me, I moaned in need. "Please, Butch. Don't stop..."

"I wanna see you, baby."

He helped me turn over onto my back. Butch pushed my knees back and locked them over his elbows, spreading my legs wide apart. His fat cock slid back into me and I moaned.

Butch moved in and out, pushing harder into me with each thrust. I ran my hands up and down his body, raking my fingers through the hair on his chest and stomach. He took my legs and put them around his waist. I dug my heels into his butt, urging him into me.

"So good, PJ," he moaned.

"Harder, Butch," I whispered. "Please..."

Butch sucked hard on my neck as he pounded his fat cock in and out of my tight ass. I gripped at his back. His hairy stomach rubbed against my dick and I pushed my hips back at him. His dick slid against my prostate over and over. His bed groaned underneath our thrusting bodies.

I had never experienced pleasure like Butch was giving me. My breathing had grown ragged. A tear slid from my eye.

Butch was panting hard. His body was covered in a fine sheen of sweat.

My body quivered underneath him. Butch kissed me and I sucked his tongue into my mouth. He pulled away with a gasp.

"I can't hold back," he grunted. "I gotta pull out."

"Don't stop, Butch. I'm gonna come! Oh god, please, Butch!"

My back arched up and I gripped Butch tightly as my body convulsed. I felt the warm pulses of my come spurting between our bodies.

"PJ!"

Butch grunted and his thrusting jerked erratically and he shoved into me and froze. I felt his cock jerk and throb. It jerked and pulsed and I knew that he was blasting his warm seed deep inside me. I quivered underneath him and Butch collapsed on top of me. I felt his hot breath as he panted into my ear. I held his back tight to me and let my legs fall down to the bed. Butch's cock softened and slipped out of me.

Butch pulled back and looked me in the eyes. His blue eyes glistened with unshed tears. I closed my eyes and held back my emotions, which threatened to spill over.

"I've never felt anything like that before," he whispered.

"No man has ever..."

I sniffled and buried my face in Butch's neck. Butch rolled onto his back and pulled me to him.

"C'mere. Cuddle with me."

I cuddled into Butch's warm body. I laid my head on his furry chest and wrapped my arm around him. Butch stroked the back of my head and held my hand. I was tired. It was getting late and I was so sleepy.

"Stay with me tonight, PJ."

"Yes," I said immediately. "Wait. No. I can't. My Dad... He'll have a fit."

Butch sighed softly. "Okay. I should get you back... before we fall asleep."

I looked up at Butch and we kissed tenderly. We got up and I followed him down the hall to the bathroom. We went pee and washed our hands.

Butch came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. His big flaccid cock pressed into my butt and I melted back against his hairy body.

"I'm sorry, PJ. You got a couple of hickeys."

I looked up into the mirror and saw the two dark bruises on either side of my neck, plus one more at the base of my neck and my shoulder. I gasped and looked up at Butch in the mirror. He was pressing his lips together trying not laugh. One look at my face and he lost it. He leaned his forehead on my shoulder and laughed heartily.

"Not funny," I said as I laughed with him.

After we got dressed, Butch drove me back to grandma's. We sat in the truck for a few minutes kissing. I shifted uncomfortably in the seat as I felt a bit of wetness in my underwear.

"I'd better get inside," I said.

"Are you okay? You're not hurt are you? Was I too rough?" he asked with concern.

"Um... No... I think your... um... your come is leaking out of me," I said as I turned bright red.

Butch smiled and laughed lightly. "You're so fucking cute when you get embarrassed. And what you just said... fucking hot as hell."

He gave me a tender kiss.

"Can I see you tomorrow? I'll even cook you dinner," he said.

"I'd love that," I said.

He gave me one last kiss and I said goodbye and got out and headed inside. I went upstairs and cleaned up in the bathroom, then went into my room. I got undressed and pulled on a pair of pajama bottoms and a t-shirt when there was a knock on the door.

"Come in?"

Jen opened the door and sat down on the bed with me. "Hey, PJ. How was your date?"

"Wonderful."

"I guess so!" she said as she ran her finger along my neck. "Did you..."

"Yeah," I blushed.

"You slut!" she hissed.

"Shh! Jen... It was amazing. He... Oh god... He's incredible. He's so sweet. A big teddy bear. So handsome. And so sexy."

"You're in love," she said with her mouth agape.

I looked at her in shock. "I..."

I sighed.

"Is it that obvious?" I asked.

"To me it is. I know you better than anyone, PJ."

"I'm such a mess. Only I would fall for someone on the other side of the country."

"Well, you've got two days. Make the most of them."

Jen gave me a hug and we said our goodnights.

***

I couldn't think of anything but Butch the next day from the moment I woke up. I was finally able to ditch my family just before noon. I stuffed my laptop into my backpack and I walked into town.

I made my way to Butch's store and I said 'hi' to Chris at the counter. He smiled at me and told me that Butch was in his office.

I found Butch in his office sitting at his desk going through some papers. He had a pair of thick black framed glasses on and when I came in, he quickly pulled them off and set them on his desk. He looked slightly embarrassed, but I found the sight incredibly arousing and my dick twitched and began stiffening in my jeans.

"Hi," I said with a smile.

"Hey, baby."

Butch stood up and shut the door behind me and pulled me into his arms. "I been thinkin' 'bout you all day."

"Me, too."

Butch leaned down and kissed me slowly and passionately. His tongue pushed into my mouth and he flicked at my tongue.

I could feel his cock hardening in his jeans as he pushed his crotch against my body. I reached down between our bodies and I rubbed the front of his jeans.

"Don't start something you ain't willin' to finish," he whispered huskily into my ear.

"Who said I wasn't willing?" I whispered back.

"Oh fuck," he groaned softly.

Butch put his hands on my shoulders and gently nudged me to my knees. He unbuckled his belt and unzipped his jeans. I reached into his boxer shorts and pulled his stiff cock out of the fly. I licked all around the head and under his foreskin. I then took him into my mouth and quickly bobbed up and down. I was easily getting six of his inches into my mouth and I used my hand to stroke him firmly.

"Suck it, baby... Keep going... Just like that," he whispered.

I moved a furious pace, wanting to get him off as quick as possible. I looked up into his eyes. He stared down at me with a combination of lust and amazement in his eyes. I kept the eye contact as I worked him. It wasn't long before he was panting and trembling. His knees buckled slightly and with a stifled groan, he erupted into my mouth. I backed off so that I could taste the come as it ejaculated onto my tongue. I used my hand to slowly stroke and milk him. I swallowed every single drop.

I let his spent organ slip from my mouth and I gave it a couple of strokes and licked the last drop that oozed out. I covered the head with his foreskin and looked up at Butch. Butch tucked it back into his shorts and did up his jeans and then helped me to my feet.

"Let's get some lunch. I'm starved," I said with a grin.

Butch shook his head and laughed. He opened the door and, with his hand on my back, escorted me out front. He told Chris that we'd be back soon and we headed down the street to the butcher shop, which was also a deli. We ordered a couple of sandwiches and Cokes, then walked down to the town park.

We sat across the picnic table from each other and ate our lunch. We were talking and laughing while we ate. I couldn't believe how relaxed I was around Butch after knowing him such a short period.

After we ate lunch, Butch lit a smoke and then headed back to work after we made plans to meet back up at 5:00.

I decided to explore the small downtown area for a couple of hours. I bought some trinkets at the general store, but otherwise there wasn't much to do. I wanted to get online to check my email, but there were no wi-fi hotspots anywhere. I shouldn't have been surprised, but I was a little bit annoyed. I walked back to the park and sat down at the picnic table. I pulled out my phone and tethered it to my laptop. I'd just check my work email while I was at it and then I could say I was using it for work.

I surfed around on the Net until the battery ran down, then I packed up and headed to Butch's store. I got there at 4:30 and Butch told Chris he was leaving early and we headed to the grocery store. Butch picked up a couple of items he needed for dinner and then we went to his house.

Butch made chicken and dumplings for dinner, which he said was a traditional southern dinner. It took a while to make, but it was really good, and I suspected that it was not too good for me.

"That was one of the best meals I ever had, but I'm gonna have to hit the treadmill hard when I get back home," I joked.

He looked at me with a flash of disappointment in his eyes, that was quickly replaced by a smile and a quiet laugh. I hoped that he didn't think I was making a comment about his size.

"When are you leaving?" he asked casually.

"First thing Sunday morning," I said quietly.

He nodded and swallowed the rest of his beer.

We moved to the couch and talked about family and relationships. I told him about my previous boyfriend, Larry.

"We were together for three years before he dumped me for a cuter, younger twink."

"Cuter than you? I find that hard to believe."

"Yeah, right. "

"Don't put yourself down, PJ. You're the cutest, sweetest guy I've ever met. That Larry guy is a fucking idiot. If you were mine, I'd never let you go."

I smiled nervously as Butch cleared his throat and looked away as he took a big swig of his beer.

He told me he had been in a relationship with a guy he met in college, at Georgia Southern. He and Scott moved to Atlanta after graduation. Butch got a job with the Department of Agriculture and they were together for over four years. Then his dad got sick and Butch moved back home.

"Scotty didn't want to move," he said quietly. "He said he couldn't go back to small town life. When it became apparent that I was going to be staying, he ended it."

"I'm sorry, Butch."

"Shit, that was almost 10 years ago. I can barely remember what Scott looks like these days. I'm happy with my life... for the most part."

We talked comfortably for a while and then the topic turned to politics. That was a huge mistake. I couldn't believe that he was a Republican.

"But you're gay!" I said with shock.

We argued over the pros and cons of each and it got heated quickly. We were both stubborn and we weren't going to change either one's minds.

"You don't know what it's like for real Americans," he said. "You're just a spoiled city brat."

My mouth fell open. "You're an asshole!" I exclaimed as my face burned bright red.

I stood up to storm out of his house and he grabbed me by the hand. He was laughing as he pulled me back down onto the couch. His laughing at me only made me madder.

"What's so funny?" I demanded.

He laughed harder and grabbed me and pulled me into a hug.

"We just had our first fight. See, I knew you were too good to be true."

"Fucker," I said and started to laugh myself and soon were both doubled over in laughter.

"Let's just agree to disagree on that topic," I said. "And never bring it up again."

We got up and went out to the back yard so that Duke could run around and go potty. Butch lit a cigarette and enjoyed his smoke as we stood together looking up at the night sky.

"It's so clear," I said, marveling at the stars.

"Yeah, it's beautiful, isn't it?"

We stood there quietly while Butch smoked. When he was done, he dropped his cigarette butt and put it out with his boot. He came up behind me and put his arms around me and kissed up my neck to my ear.

"I want you, PJ," he whispered in my ear.

I looked up and back at him and he kissed me. He took my hand and we went back inside. He led me to his bedroom, closing the door behind us. We kissed and made out as we pulled each others clothes off. He put my glasses on the nightstand and we crawled into his bed.

Butch rolled me onto my stomach and spread my legs. He grabbed the lube of the nightstand moved between my legs. I felt his hands run all over my thighs and my butt. He spread my cheeks and I heard him groan and his tongue made contact with my tight little hole. I whimpered and grabbed at the pillow as his tongue ran all over and around the puckered ring. I was writhing around, pushing my hips into the bed and back into his face. His beard tickled the sensitive skin and he moaned loudly as he started thrusting his tongue in and out of me.

"Butch, please," I begged. "I need you now."

He pulled back and I felt his cold, slick fingers slide into me. I gasped at the feeling of the two fingers pushing into me, twisting and rubbing against my prostate. He took his time preparing me with the two fingers, soon joined by a third. When I thought I couldn't possibly take anymore, he turned me over onto my back.

He pushed my legs back and I locked them around his waist. He positioned his lubed cock at my hole and looked at me for approval. I moved my hands down to his butt and pulled him towards me. He slid into me. I groaned and buried my face into his furry chest.

"Look at me, baby," he whispered.

I looked up into his blue eyes. He looked at me with such concern. I could see love in his eyes as well as the desire. I whimpered and pulled at him again, urging him to push further into me as I pushed out. The pain faded as he buried himself to hilt. He never took his eyes off me as he held still, waiting for me to adjust.

I moved my hands to cup his bearded face and I pulled him down to me and kissed him. He started thrusting in and out. His cock was so hot.

"Fuck, you're so tight," he groaned.

I kept my hands on his butt. I stroked the soft fur of his cheeks, then slid my hands up his back. I wrapped them around his shoulders and moaned as his cock repeatedly tapped my prostate.

"You're so big... You feel so good, Butch..."

Butch moved his mouth to my neck and he sucked hard as he pounded into me hard and fast. The bed was thumping under us as his hips slapped loudly against me. My breathing grew shallow and I panted as I desperately clawed at his back. High-pitched whimpers escaped my throat as he slammed into me with long, hard, deep strokes.

"Oh my god, you're gonna make me come!" I cried out.

Butch locked his eyes on mine. "Can I come inside you, baby?"

"Yes, please, Butch! Don't stop... Butch, I'm... Oh!"

My body tensed and stiffened and then released. I felt the hot squirts spreading out over my stomach as Butch's big hot cock expanded and throbbed.

"Oh fuck, I'm coming, baby! Oh god, I love you so much!"

Butch grunted loudly and shoved into me. His body jerked and shuddered and he blasted his big load into my spasming tunnel. Butch collapsed on top of me and I clung to him. He had confessed that he loved me. Did he really mean it or was it just in the heat of the moment? Either way, I needed to hear it so badly. Tears fell down my cheeks as I admitted to myself that I had fallen in love with him.

Butch tenderly kissed my neck and my cheek before searing my lips with a hot and steamy kiss. When he finally broke the kiss, he rolled over onto his back, pulling me with him. His still hard cock fell out of me and I straddled him and slid back down on it.

Butch groaned and grabbed my hips.

"I wanna make you come again," I whispered as I started to slide up and down his cock.

Butch's hands gripped my waist tightly as he moved me up and down. As I rode him, he thrust up into me. I braced myself on his hard belly and threw my head back and moaned. I heard Butch spit and I looked down at him to see his wet right hand wrap around my little dick, which was hard as a rock. He slid his fist up and down my shaft in rhythm to my bouncing hips.

My body started to convulse. I couldn't take anymore of his hand.

"Butch!" I cried out as my cock spurt a big blob of semen onto the middle of his chest, followed by a few more spurts to his chest and stomach. Butch grabbed my hips and pulled me down onto him and with a roar, shot a second load into me.

robcub32
robcub32
4,335 Followers