Country Boy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robcub32
robcub32
4,331 Followers

***

That night Butch was all over me as soon as we got to bed.

"Turn over. Spread your legs," he growled huskily.

I instantly obeyed him. He moved between my legs and spread my cheeks with his hands. I cried out when his tongue ran over my hole. I pulled a pillow to my face and gripped it. His tongue was driving me insane. I writhed around on the bed as he licked and probed.

"Butch, please... I need you..."

"Roll over, baby," he growled.

I turned over onto my back as Butch pulled away. He grabbed the lube and I spread my legs for him. He moved between my legs and I watched him pour lube onto his hand. He slid a finger into me and I threw my head back and moaned. I had two fingers in me before I knew it. I was panting as he finger fucked me, twisting and stretching while probing and pushing at my prostate. By the time he added a third finger, I was on the verge of coming all over the place.

I grabbed at his arms and pulled him up. "Make love with me, Butch. I need you inside me."

Butch didn't deny my request. He quickly lubed up his thick erection and knelt between my legs. He grabbed my hips and pulled me up, locking my legs around his waist. He slowly pushed inside me and I groaned at the sudden burst of pain. He remained still. I closed my eyes, willing myself to relax, and ran my hands up and down his chest, resting them on his soft hips. I urged him to move as I pushed my hips back against him.

Butch groaned and grabbed my waist and began sliding in and out of me. He slowly rocked in and out of me, driving me crazy as he brushed against my hidden bundle of nerves. I reached between my legs and Butch grabbed my wrists. I whimpered in frustration as he pulled my arms above my head and pinned them to the bed.

Butch leaned over me and I tightened my thighs on his hips. He kissed me passionately and began moving faster. His hands tightened on my wrists. His mouth moved down to my neck.

"Harder, Butch," I gasped. "I need it so bad..."

He growled and jackhammered into me hard and fast. He gripped my wrists tighter. My fists clenched and unclenched as I moaned his name over and over.

"Butch... Don't stop..."

"You are so fucking hot, baby," he whispered in my ear.

He was sucking and biting hard on my neck and I was building up fast. I balled my hands into fists and pushed my dick up into his belly. I was so close.

I let out a sob. "Butch!"

"Come for me, baby," he whispered into my ear and I lost it.

I arched my back and my entire body tightened.

"Butch!" I screamed as I experienced the hardest, most intense orgasm of my life.

I breathed in shallow gasps as I spurt my seed all over our bodies. Butch was pounding my ass hard and when I came, he couldn't hold back. He shouted my name and then slammed into me one last time as his cock jerked inside me. I felt it throbbing and jerking as it pulsed jets of hot come into my contracting tunnel.

"Oh god," I whispered.

Butch collapsed on top of me, his weight pinning me to the bed. His hands loosened and then let go of my wrists. I whimpered and wrapped my arms around him.

"Love you, baby," he whispered. "Love you so much."

I was so exhausted, I couldn't speak. Butch got up and grabbed his boxer shorts and wiped us down. He crawled back into bed and laid down on his back and pulled me to him.

As I fell asleep on his chest, I heard him whisper, "Goodnight, my baby."

***

Saturday morning, Butch had to work and I got up with him. After a quick shower, we headed downstairs and both of us had a bowl of cereal. I told him I'd meet him for lunch and then kissed him goodbye as he hurried out the door. He headed to work with Duke and Rocky in tow.

I sat on the couch alone. I hadn't really had a chance to really talk with Butch. I was still scared and I had doubts about what he wanted. Did he really want me to live here with him? Were we moving too fast? Did he really mean it was forever? What was I going to do for work?

I needed to call Jen to tell her where I was and give her my new phone number, but I didn't know what to say yet. Not to mention, I didn't want to have to hear her freak out, because that would only cause me to panic.

I pulled my suitcases from my truck and brought them inside. I dug around and got dressed.

I spent a couple of hours cleaning up around the house just for something to do and to keep my mind from thinking too much.

I then decided to walk into town. It was only a couple miles, so it wasn't that far of a walk. I went to the park and sat for a while collecting my thoughts. I still had no idea what I was going to do. There certainly wasn't a demand in town for an IT help desk geek.

I got up and walked over to Butch's store before lunch time and greeted Chris, who told me that Butch was in the office. I peeked into the office and tapped on the door.

Butch looked up at me from the papers he was reading. He was wearing his glasses again and I smiled really big.

"You look cute when you're concentrating on reading with your glasses on," I told him.

"Yeah, sure," he said sarcastically as he tossed the glasses onto the desk.

I walked in and gave him a hug as he stood. He bent down and kissed me.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Yeah. I'm fine."

He frowned, but nodded. "Okay. You ready for lunch?"

I nodded and he grabbed his hat and we headed over to Lucille's. I opened the door for him and then followed him inside.

"Well, Butch, look at you," Lucille said to him. "You been moping around for weeks, so what's got you all smiles today?"

Butch stepped to the side and put his hand on my back, bringing me up next to him.

"Oh, I see," she said as she gave me a smile.

We sat down in a booth and she brought me a Coke and Butch a sweet tea. After we gave her our lunch order, Butch excused himself to use the restroom.

"You here for good, then?" she asked me.

"I think so."

"You 'think so'? It broke Butch's heart when you left. If you leave him again..."

"I don't want to hurt him. It's just... a lot," I said with a sigh.

"I bet you like to over-think things. Just decide with your heart, sweetie. You'll do the right thing."

She patted my arm and I smiled at her as she left to put in our order with the cook.

After Butch and I had lunch, we walked back to his store. We headed out back to check on Duke and Rocky. They were still running around playing.

"Butch, we have to talk."

He shifted nervously. "Okay..."

"Are you sure, Butch? About us?"

"Of course I am, PJ."

Butch took my hand. "What's wrong?" he asked.

"It's just... We've only known each other such a short time. This is a really big decision. I'm talking about me quitting my job... Selling my condo... Moving halfway across the country... I just want to be sure."

"PJ. You're my soul-mate. I've never felt this way about anyone. And I know that I never will. I know that it's scary for you, baby, but you're mine. Your place is here with me. In my home. In my bed. Look at Duke and Rocky. They're brothers now. They belong together. Just like we belong together."

"I want that, Butch. I want forever with you. You know I do. But I'm terrified."

"I know you are."

Butch put his arms around me.

I sighed. "And what am I gonna do for work? You don't happen to have any open positions?" I said with a chuckle.

"On top of you, face to face, is best. But doggy ain't so bad either."

"Pig."

Butch laughed loudly and I joined in.

"Seriously though, if I didn't have Chris, I'd hire you. He's expecting his first child, so I can't just let him go. I just don't have enough work for two people, especially at this time of the year."

"God, I wouldn't expect you to do that to Chris. I was just joking with you."

"Don't worry, we'll figure something out."

***

That evening we were in the backyard grilling chicken on the barbecue. Our dogs were playing in the back yard. I looked over at my man. He was flipping the chicken, then brushing it with sauce. He licked his fingers and shut the grill lid.

I walked up behind him and put my arms around him, laying my cheek against his back and inhaling his masculine scent.

"Butch... Can it be like this forever?"

"Forever, PJ. I told you. You're mine. You ain't ever getting away from me."

"Promise?"

Butch turned around and took me in his arms. "I promise," he reassured me.

I knew that I was sounding pathetic, needing to be constantly reassured, but I couldn't help myself.

He leaned down and kissed me slowly and deeply. His tongue pushed into my mouth and teased and tickled mine. When he pulled back, I squeezed my arms around him and gave him a tight hug.

After dinner, we sat together on the couch. Butch watched some sports highlights and I grabbed my laptop to look for a job.

"Crap," I muttered.

"What's wrong?"

"I forgot you don't have Internet access."

"Sorry, babe. I'll call the phone company on Monday."

"I need to make a list of all the things I need to do on Monday. I have to call my boss. I have to call Jen. I need to find a realtor. I'm gonna need to go back and pack. You should come with me. See Chicago. We can fly up there and have a moving company haul whatever we decide we want to keep."

"Sure, baby. I'd like to see your home."

"This is my home now."

Butch looked at me. His blue eyes darkened. "You're definitely getting laid tonight," he growled.

I laughed at him and returned my attention to my laptop. I typed up my 'To Do' list while Butch watched TV, then synced my phone to my iTunes.

"Butch?"

"Yeah?"

"Don't you have a website for your business?"

"No. Can you make me one?"

"Sure. It'll give me something to do."

When I got Butch to bed that night, I pushed him flat onto his back and straddled him. I grabbed the lube and poured it onto his hard cock. I smeared the lube all over his thick eight inches, then held it upright as I slowly slid down onto him. I braced myself on his belly and threw my head back, holding still until I was stretched enough to take him.

Butch's hands moved up to my hips. "Ride me, baby. Fuck my cock."

With Butch's help, I bounced hard on him, up and down his shaft. I found the right angle to hit my prostate repeatedly and Butch thrust up into me to make sure I felt the maximum amount of ecstasy with each thrust.

When Butch's cold, lubed up hand wrapped around my leaking and throbbing dick, I cried out. I grit my teeth and bore down.

"Yeah, that's it. Come for me, baby."

"Butch! Yes!"

"Oh fuck, yeah! You're gonna get my load. I'm gonna shoot it up your tight little butt."

"Oh god, Butch!"

Butch's fist was flying up and down my shaft. My mouth fell open to scream, but no sound came out as I exploded. I covered Butch from chin to stomach in hot semen.

Butch grabbed me and in one swift move, rolled me onto my back. He loomed over me and ruthlessly pounded into my ass. With a roar of my name, he shoved into me and filled me with his load.

As we laid cuddled up together, I let out a quiet sigh.

"Butch?"

"Hmm?" he responded, half-asleep.

"What we have... Is it... I mean, just a look from you and I want you so bad it hurts."

"What? You're scared that what we have is just lust?"

"Yes. No. I don't know. I've never been like this with anyone else."

"PJ. You gotta stop over-analyzing things and just... live."

Butch kissed my forehead. "We're newly in love. We're gonna have sex. And lots of it, if I have my way."

He nipped my nose with his teeth and we laughed.

"You're right," I said. "I think too much."

"Damn straight."

***

Monday morning, I went with Butch to work so that I could use his computer and take some pictures to put on the web site.

I called Jen first. She was shocked when I told her that I was in Georgia. And that I was moving in with Butch. For a second I thought we had been disconnected because she was speechless. She said she was happy for me, but she was going to miss me. She also said I needed to tell mom and dad, but I wasn't ready to do that yet. I asked her to help me with a realtor, and I'd see her when we returned to pack my things.

Butch called the phone company to order DSL for the house and the office. He handed me the phone when they started asking him questions. I ordered the middle package for his office and the highest speed package for home.

I then called my boss and gave him my notice. He was surprised, but didn't seem that upset that I was going. He told me that I could just take the next two weeks as my last vacation. I told him I'd be in the office within a week to turn in my phone, my ID badge and other things.

I then booked tickets for us to fly to Chicago on Friday.

I hung out a Butch's store for the next couple of days, with nothing really to do but work on his web page. It was a very simple design, with a picture of Butch and Chris standing in front of the building. It included the store hours, email address and phone numbers, as well as a paragraph explaining what they offered. When I showed it to Butch, he loved it and I got a hug and a kiss from him.

Besides that, the only 'excitement' I had was when I installed one of the wireless routers I ordered off the Net and connected it to the newly installed DSL in Butch's office. The other one I had installed at home. Butch was impressed that I could get on the Internet on my laptop from anywhere in his store now.

Later that day, I was hanging out with Chris behind the counter when Mr. Murray, the man who owned the sporting goods shop, came in with his laptop and asked me to look at it.

"I was talking to Butch and he said you know computers," Murray said. "It's running real slow and it keeps telling me I have viruses."

I fired it up and took a look. It was completely overrun with spyware was practically unusable. I had it fixed for him by the end of the day and made a quick $50.

I showed the check to Butch and said, "We're having steak tonight," with a laugh.

Butch laughed. "You're so damn smart. I'm proud of you, babe."

On Thursday, I walked into town to have lunch with Butch as always. I said 'hi' to Chris and we chatted while I waited for Butch to finish up with a customer. I heard the clopping of Butch's boots and I turned around. He was beaming when he saw me.

"I figured out what you're gonna do, baby," he said excitedly.

"What?"

"After lunch."

We walked down the street to the deli and ordered sandwiches and ate them in the park. After lunch, we walked down the street back towards Butch's store. I was sipping a Coke while Butch had a smoke.

"So, what were you going to tell me?" I asked.

"We're almost there."

We walked past Lucille's, then passed the sporting goods store, then stopped in front of Grandma's empty storefront.

"We're here," Butch said.

I looked at the empty store. It had a 'For Sale' sign in the window, but was otherwise empty and sad looking.

"I don't get it," I said.

"Your grandma's store."

"You think I should re-open Grandma's arts and crafts store? I'm not *that* gay."

"No," he laughed. "Open a computer repair shop."

Butch was grinning, obviously pleased with himself.

"What? That's crazy. I don't know anything about running a store. Is there even enough work to keep me in business?"

Butch frowned. "We don't have anything like that here. You could fix computers. Give lessons. People would come to you for help. I know they would. Plus, I can help you. I know a thing or two about running a business."

I thought about it for a second.

"I guess I could sell computers as well. Or maybe have a few machines set up that people can use by the hour to get on the Internet, like an Internet café..."

Butch was grinning at me and his enthusiasm was catchy.

"Call the realtor," Butch said.

I called the number and spoke with Mr. Madsen. I told him I was moving here and I wanted to keep the store space. I already owned half of the shop, so I would just need to buy out Jen's half if I wanted to own it outright. I told him that I could do that when I sold my condo in Chicago. He said he'd get everything worked out and he'd take the listing down. He then asked if I would be buying my grandma's house. I told him that I already had living arrangements. He didn't really respond to that, not that I really cared what he thought.

After I hung up the phone, I looked at Butch and grinned. He grabbed me in a big bear hug right there in front of the store and I giggled excitedly.

***

When we touched down in Chicago on Friday afternoon, I thought Butch was about to have a nervous breakdown.

"I fucking hate flying," he grumbled. "Fucking hate it. I need a smoke."

He pulled his camo hunting cap down low over his brow and stormed through the airport with a scowl on his face. I was practically running to keep up with him.

"Slow down, you big lug," I whined.

I checked in at the car rental kiosk and we headed out to take the shuttle to the rental facility. While waiting for the shuttle, Butch lit a smoke and took a deep drag and held it before exhaling. It seemed to calm him down a little.

"Thanks for coming with me," I said quietly. "I means a lot, especially knowing how much you hate planes."

His face softened. "I'd do anything for you, baby. Sorry I was being a grump."

I looked up at him and smiled warmly and he winked at me and took another drag of his smoke.

I pulled out my phone and turned it on. I saw that I had a voice mail and groaned when I saw Dad's name and number. I wondered how he got my new number. I guess Jen gave it to him. He sounded really pissed when he asked me to call him back ASAP. I deleted the message and shoved the phone back into my pocket.

About an hour later, we were pulling into the garage of my condo townhouse. Butch grabbed our bags and we went inside.

"Wow, this is nice, PJ," Butch said as he looked around.

I shrugged. "It's not bad, but it's not nearly as nice and comfortable and homey as your home."

"Our home," he corrected.

"Our home."

He walked into the living room and looked at the 46" flat panel TV. "We're taking that, right?" he said.

I laughed. "Sure. If there's anything you want, we can take it. I thought maybe we'd take some of my bedroom furniture and put it in the guest bedroom, if that's okay."

"Sure. That furniture's old and crappy."

"I'd like to take my office furniture, too. But I'm not attached to anything else."

Butch sat down in one of the leather club chairs and leaned back, linking his fingers behind his head. "Nice. Can we take these, too?"

I gave Butch a tour and we made note of the few things I might want to bring. We ended up in my bedroom. Butch came up behind me and put his arms around me. He leaned down and nibbled my ear.

"Your house is nice, baby. But everything is so clean and uncluttered. I don't see any of your personality here."

"Jen came by and cleaned up and boxed up a lot of my personal stuff to show it off to prospective buyers. But even so, I never took the time to paint the walls or really decorate the place. I just lived here. When I look at it, it reminds me of how lonely I was."

Butch turned me around in his arms and leaned down and kissed me passionately. My arms moved around my lover's bigger and taller body and I returned his kiss.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you, too."

Butch pushed me back onto the bed and crawled on top of me. I instinctively spread my legs for him as he settled his big body on top of me.

I moaned in pleasure as he sucked on my neck. He licked up my neck and nibbled my ear and my body shuddered as he whispered into my ear, "I'm gonna fuck you, PJ. Gonna make you mine, right here in your old bed. Gonna make you come with my big cock, then I'm gonna shoot my load inside your hot little ass."

I whimpered and quivered as Butch pulled all of my clothes off, leaving me completely naked on the bed. He was still fully clothed, even still wearing his cowboy boots and his camouflage hunting ball cap. I pulled his cap off and tossed it aside and ran my hands over his short hair. I reached between our bodies and unbuckled his belt, then unzipped his jeans. I pushed them down his butt and his erect cock sprung free.

robcub32
robcub32
4,331 Followers