Country Boy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robcub32
robcub32
4,331 Followers

"Now, Butch. Take me now."

"Lube?" he asked as he pulled open the nightstand drawer. He pulled out the small bottle of lube. A smile moved across his face and he pulled out a DVD case. I closed my eyes and groaned in embarrassment when he showed me the 'World of Men' DVD with Axel Ryder on the cover.

"You won't be needing this anymore," he chuckled and tossed it back into the drawer.

He quickly got me stretched and ready to take him. And he soon had the head of his generous cock pushing against my entrance. I wrapped my legs around him and moaned as he slid into me. I grabbed at his still clothed back, moaning and whimpering. As he began thrusting, he lowered his mouth to me and kissed me hard.

I pulled his shirt up so that I could run my hands over his bare skin. I pushed my hips back at him, rubbing my hard and leaking dick against his padded furry belly.

I was panting hard, and high-pitched whimpers spilled out of my mouth every time he bottomed out. I was writhing underneath him. My back arched, pushing myself closer to his body.

"God damn, baby," Butch grunted. "Love the way your body responds to me. Love those little sounds you make. You're the best fuck I ever had. Oh sweet Jesus, you're gonna get my load."

I moaned loudly at Butch's words, pulling him in closer to me with my hands and legs.

"I want your load, Butch," I whispered huskily. "Give it to me. I love it when you come inside me."

Butch growled and sped up his movements, pounding me harder and faster, slamming into me over and over. My bed thumped against the wall as my boyfriend ravaged my ass.

His body continuously rubbing over my dick and his cock rubbing against my prostate was too much for me. My climax was quickly building.

"Come for me, baby! Make me shoot inside you!"

Every muscle in my body tensed and then I exploded in an intense release. With a cry of his name, I sprayed come all over our bodies. At the same time, my tight tunnel contracted around him and he shouted my name and thrust erratically as he pumped his seed deep inside me.

Butch collapsed on top of me. I felt his full weight on me and his breathing changed. I knew before I heard the snoring that he had fallen asleep, still on top of me and inside me.

"Butch," I grunted.

I pushed him to roll over and he woke enough to roll us over so that he was on his back. I cuddled up to his chest and joined him in sleep.

***

After we woke from our nap, we took a shower together then quickly got dressed. We were meeting Jen for dinner and she'd be here any minute.

"You look so handsome," I said as I ran my hands down Butch's shirt. He was wearing a white Polo shirt and a pair of navy Dockers. He had only brought his cowboy boots and so he had those on as well. He looked very sexy.

When the doorbell rang, I opened the door for Jen and gave her a big hug. She then gave Butch a hug as well and that made me really happy.

We got into our rental SUV and I drove us to the restaurant. As we drove, she told us that we had a couple of potential buyers that seemed really interested in my house and I'll hopefully have at least one offer soon. I then told her that I wanted to buy her half of grandma's store.

"I know," she said. "The realtor called Dad. Dad asked me what was going on."

"Shit."

"Have you talked to him?"

"No. After the way he treated me, I don't have anything to say to him."

"He's your dad, baby," Butch said as he squeezed my hand. "You'll regret it later if you cut him out of your life."

"Maybe. I just need a little more time. Maybe if he hadn't hit me, I could bring myself to deal with him."

"He hit you?" Butch said, his voice raising in volume.

I looked at him out of the corner of my eye. His eyes were narrowed and his face was turning red. I could see him clenching his jaw and grinding his teeth.

"I don't want to talk about him," I said as I pulled into the parking lot.

We got out of the truck and walked towards the front door.

"PJ... Don't be mad at me," Jen said quietly, her eyes filling with tears.

I looked at her questioningly and took her hand. "Why would I be mad at you?"

I looked up to see Mom and Dad walking towards us. I pushed Jen's hand away and folded my arms across my chest and scowled. Butch rubbed a circle in my back with his hand and whispered into my ear, "It's okay, baby. Relax."

I took a deep breath as Mom gave me a hug. She looked at Butch nervously and then shook his hand. Dad glared at me and didn't say a word, then walked past Butch without acknowledging him. I could tell that this was going to be a really fun evening.

We walked into the restaurant and Jen told the hostess we had a reservation. We sat down at the table and the waitress greeted us and took our drink order.

"So, Philip. What's new?" Dad asked me, his voice dripping with sarcasm.

"I'm moving to Georgia. To be with Butch. We're in love."

"Love. Right."

I ignored his snide comment. "I'm going to open a computer shop."

"I wasn't aware that you knew anything about running your own business."

"Butch runs a very successful business. He's going to help me."

The waitress appeared then to take our order, interrupting the uncomfortable conversation. After she left, Jen tried to steer the conversation to other topics, leaving Dad to seethe quietly.

The food was really good and I tried to enjoy it, but the entire meal was just uncomfortable. I could tell that it was stressing Butch out as well, but he mostly remained quiet the entire dinner. When the bill came, I took it and put my card in the presenter and gave it back to the waiter. After he brought the receipt back, I wrote in the tip and signed it and stood up.

"Thanks for a lovely dinner," I said with a fake smile on my face.

Butch stood and we walked out of the restaurant with Jen scurrying behind us.

"Don't you walk away from me, boy," Dad said angrily as he stormed up behind me.

I stopped and turned to face him.

"What, Dad? I don't think we have anything more to say to each other."

"You are not moving in with this man. And you are not buying that store. I forbid it."

"You 'forbid' it? I'm 28 years old. I can make my own decisions."

"I won't let you ruin this family's reputation. I gave you everything. I gave you my name. And this is how you repay me? You are nothing but a selfish brat."

"I'm selfish? You're such a hypocrite," I scoffed. "Being gay and living with my life partner isn't going to ruin our family's reputation. Your business practices and personal life will do that without any help from me."

Dad's face turned red with anger. He stepped up to me, but Butch moved between us and pushed his chest up against Dad.

"You better back off," Butch warned him. "You lay a hand on PJ and you're gonna have me to deal with. I'm not afraid to hit back."

Mom glared at me. I realized then that she knew what I was talking about and she didn't like me bringing it up one bit. It ruined the illusion of our perfect family. Maybe she could live with Dad's cheating and his sleazy law practices, but that didn't mean I had to.

"I'll be in the car, Philip," Mom said as she gave Dad a scowl. She turned on her heels and walked away.

Dad looked at me with cold eyes. "You're no longer part of this family."

"Fine!" I shouted. "I don't need you. Just stay out of my life or I'll make sure everyone knows all of your little secrets."

With that, Dad turned and walked away. A choked sob from Jen had me turning to her. I hugged her and held her for a minute while she cried.

"I'm sorry," she cried.

"It's okay."

"Give him time. He'll come around."

"No. He won't."

I took her hand and said, "Come on. Let's go."

I was trying to be strong and hold myself together. I got in the drivers seat of the SUV and shut the door. My hands were shaking as I tried to put the key into the ignition. I took a deep breath and tried again to get the key into the slot. "It won't fit," I mumbled to myself.

Butch grabbed my hand and I looked up into his eyes. He was looking at me with concern all over his face. That did it. I hung my head down and started to cry. He leaned over and took me into his arms and my crying turned to full blown sobs. I could feel him rubbing my head and back, peppering light kisses on my head.

"It's okay, sweetheart," he whispered. "It's okay... I love you so much, PJ."

I looked up at him and sniffled and wiped my face and my nose. He cupped my face in his hands and pressed his lips to mine softly and tenderly.

"Do you want me to drive?" he asked.

I nodded and gave him the keys. He got out out of the truck and we switched seats. He backed out of the parking lot and as we pulled onto the road, he reached over and took my hand. I interlinked my fingers with his and sat quietly.

"You really do love my brother, don't you?" Jen asked Butch quietly from the back seat.

I saw him looking at her in the rear view mirror. "More than anything. He's my soul-mate."

He pulled my hand up to his face and kissed the back of it, then returned our hands to rest on the console between our seats.

"Thank you, Butch," she replied back and she reached up and rubbed his arm.

Butch easily found our way back to my condo with minimal directions from me or Jen. Once we arrived, Jen didn't want to stick around. She reminded me that we were both meeting with the realtor the next afternoon and that one of the potential buyers wanted to take a second look. She gave both of us a hug and a kiss on the cheek and then left for the night.

"Take me to bed, Butch," I said as I wrapped my arms around him. "Show me how much you love me."

Butch took my hand and we retired to my bedroom. We slowly stripped down naked and I crawled into bed, pulling him on top of me.

When he entered me while looking into my eyes, I nearly came undone. He moved slowly, but steadily in long strokes, in and out. The slow grind along my prostate was intense. His blue eyes never wavered from mine. He was holding back as he slowly built me up to an explosive climax. As my body contracted, I broke eye contact with him. My back arched and my head flew back and my eyes rolled back in my head. Colorful explosions of light danced in my head as I cried out Butch's name, and my hot come splattered all over our chests and stomachs. Simultaneously, Butch groaned and gasped as his cock jerked and pumped me full of his cream.

***

The next morning, Butch dragged me out of bed and pulled me into the shower. We started kissing and our kisses and touches grew more passionate. He pinned me against the shower wall, holding my arms above my head, while kicking my legs apart with his.

"I'm gonna fuck you so good, baby," he growled.

He squatted down and positioned himself between my legs, pushing up. The head of his cock found its target and he slid right in. I wrapped my left leg around him as he pinned me to the wall and thrust up into me. Butch let my arms go and I wrapped them around his neck, holding on tight as he slammed into me.

"Fuck, I love your tight little ass! You like my cock, baby?"

"I love your cock, Butch," I moaned. "It's so big, so thick, so... Oh god, you make me feel so good."

"Is my big cock gonna make you come, baby?" he grunted.

"Oh, Butch... I'm getting so close... Please..."

"Who's your man?" he grunted.

"You are."

"Who owns this ass?"

"You do," I panted. "Butch, please, don't stop... don't... stop..."

"Come with me, baby."

Butch bit down on my shoulder and groaned as he thrust hard up into me. I think I screamed as I climaxed. Butch groaned and grunted into my shoulder as he came. When he finally let go of me, I nearly slid down the wall onto the floor, but he caught me and pulled me to him.

After we dried off each other and I went into my closet and got dressed. When I walked back into the room and looked at Butch, I laughed because we ended up dressed alike. I was wearing a plain black t-shirt with jeans. Butch had on a black t-shirt with the Harley-Davidson logo and a pair of jeans. I blushed when he caught me staring at the big bulge in his crotch. I knew his body very well and I could tell exactly where his flaccid penis was laying. He pulled on his boots and I put mine on as well.

He put his hunting baseball cap on and I decided not to put mine on because I didn't want to look like we were trying to match. While Butch ordered some subs for delivery, I changed the sheets and made the bed, then started straightening up the house.

Jen arrived shortly after we finished up lunch, and the realtor arrived within minutes. I was quite happy that she had an offer with her. She and Jen said they were a newly married couple, just moving into the city.

The other man interested in buying the house arrived on time for his second look with his realtor. He also had another man with him, and it was obvious that they were a couple. I gave Butch a knowing smile. Butch and I followed them through the condo since they were asking me all kinds of questions about the house, as well as the neighborhood.

"This is a great place," he said. "Why are you selling it, if you don't mind me asking?"

"I'm moving to Georgia," I answered. I looked up at Butch and smiled at him. He put his hand on the small of my back.

"Oh, I see," the man grinned.

We let them have some alone time to discuss things. Their realtor then brought an offer letter to mine. We stepped out onto the balcony to discuss it. Even though the gay couple's offer was below the other, I told her to accept their offer and if it fell through to go with the other.

After they were gone, I was so relieved to have that over with. The moving company was coming Sunday afternoon, so we had a day to pack up my personal things and the furniture we wanted to keep. Jen said she'd take care of the rest of the stuff, sell it or donate it. She also said she'd be at the closing in case anything came up, so I was glad that I wouldn't have to come back in a month. Once I got the check, then I'd pay her for her half of Grandma's store.

After Jen was gone, Butch and I plopped down on the couch with a beer.

"I'm so glad that's done," I said with a sigh.

"PJ? If you don't mind my asking... How much did you sell this place for?"

"I don't mind. You're my partner. I don't have any secrets from you. I sold it for $545."

Butch nearly choked on his beer. "Thousand?"

"Yeah," I blushed.

"That's like three times what my house is worth!"

"Well, it's the location."

Butch shook his head and took a sip of his beer.

"Does it bother you?" I asked. "I know a lot of that will probably end up going into the business. But the rest... it's ours to do whatever we want with. If you want to make improvements to our home or your business, I'm okay with that."

Butch shrugged and looked away. "I guess. We'll see."

"Butch. Tell me what you're thinking."

Butch sighed and looked at me. "It's stupid."

"Please."

"It's... I feel like I'm supposed to provide for us, you know. I'm the man. I mean, I know we're both men, but that's how I was raised. I'm supposed to take care of you."

He reached over and brushed the hair off my forehead.

"But you've got all this money," he continued, his voice softer. "I feel like you don't need me."

"It's not that much money, all things considered. And you're wrong. I do need you. What you give me, money can't buy. Last night, you took charge when I fell apart. How can you say I don't need you? I needed you then and you took care of me. Just like you always do, and like I know you always will."

"C'mere," he said as he crooked his index finger.

I leaned in and we kissed tenderly.

We spent the afternoon packing and re-arranging furniture. We made sure we put everything we wanted the movers to take into a couple of locations.

***

I drove us down to Boystown so we could have dinner and then maybe have a drink. He had a look of shock on his face when he saw two guys walk past us holding hands.

When he reached down and took my hand, it was my turn to look shocked. My shock quickly turned to glee as I walked down the sidewalk holding my partner's hand. We walked and browsed around some of the shops.

I was looking around an antique store while Butch stood around pretending not to be bored. I thought maybe I should get Chris and Tish something since they were nice enough to look after our dogs while we were out of town.

A guy walked up to Butch and started talking to him. Butch was being his normal friendly self, but I could tell that the guy was flirting with him. He was looking Butch up and down and when his eyes rested on the bulge in Butch's crotch, I had had enough.

I walked over to Butch and took his hand. "I wanna show you something," I said as I led him away from the guy.

"What did you want to show me?"

"Nothing. That guy was flirting with you," I said, annoyed.

"I know."

I frowned. "You knew?"

"I'm not stupid, baby. But what do I care," he said with a shrug. "I've got you. I'm not interested in him. Or anyone else. Wait. Are you jealous?"

I huffed. I was going to deny it. "Yes, I'm jealous. You're mine. I'm not gonna let someone steal you away from me."

The corners of Butch's mouth turned up slightly as he tried not to smile. "Trust me, baby. No one is going to steal me away from you."

"I don't mean to be insecure, but..."

Butch leaned down and kissed my forehead. "Don't worry about it. C'mon. Let's go."

He took my hand and we left the store.

We stopped and had a casual dinner. We were talking and laughing and it felt really good to be able to touch Butch in public. At one point, he even leaned over the table and kissed me.

After dinner, we walked hand in hand while Butch smoked a cigarette. We passed a bar and I asked if he wanted a drink. We went inside and Butch pushed up to the bar and ordered a couple of beers. We found an empty table and sat down. We were having a really good time talking and laughing, even kissing a little bit.

We had just enjoyed a steamy kiss with lots of tongue. My face was flushed bright red and Butch was smirking, obviously pleased with himself for causing that reaction.

"PJ?" a familiar voice called out.

I turned, surprised to hear my name. I looked up in shock to see my ex-boyfriend, Larry, walking up to the table.

"I thought that was you," Larry said as he sat down at our table.

Butch's arm moved around my shoulders and he pulled me slightly closer to him in a show of possession.

"I'm surprised to see you here," Larry said, looking between Butch and myself.

"Larry, um... This is Butch, my partner. And Butch, this is Larry."

"Larry the ex?" Butch asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Ah, I see you've been talking about me. Not all bad, I hope," he said with a wink. "So... Partner, huh?"

"Yeah," I said with a grin. "So where's what's-his-name? Tristan was it?"

"Eh. That didn't last," Larry said casually. "I'm seeing Zak now. That's him over there in the red."

My mouth fell open at the sight of the very young blond haired twink chatting with another young guy. When he saw us all looking, he smiled and waved.

"Christ. Does his mommy know he's out past curfew?" Butch asked and I burst out laughing.

Larry shot Butch a hateful look, but Butch didn't flinch. He met his stare and took a drink of his beer.

When he saw he wasn't going to win the staring match, Larry turned his gaze back to me. "So, PJ. We should get together for dinner sometime. Catch up. Just the two of us."

"We're flying out on Monday," Butch said before I could respond. "So, that's not gonna happen, bub."

"I'm moving," I explained as I tried not to smile at Butch's jealousy. "To Georgia."

"You're what?"

"I'm moving in with Butch. My house is already under contract and we're flying back home on Monday."

robcub32
robcub32
4,331 Followers