Country Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God," she regained her voice but her pussy still spasmed occasionally, like the aftershocks that follow an earthquake. "Please," she said, "no more. UH!" she shook again and I released her nipples. I grasped her hips and rocked her body while I continued to fuck her. She leaned forward with her hands on my shoulders and looked down at me with a glassy eyed expression.

"You come yet?" she panted. I just shook my head no and continued fucking her at the slower pace I'd switched to after she came.

"Good," she said, and rolled off me. I rolled onto my side and watched as she got down on all fours on my bed. She reached forward with one arm and rested her head on it sideways, looking at me. She reached between her legs with her other arm, spread her outer lips and started teasing her clit.

"Come on, fuck me," she demanded.

I got up behind her and lined my cock up against her pussy. As I pounded into her she rubbed her clit manically, screaming, "Spank me! Spank my ass raw, daddy!"

Daddy? That got my attention. At twenty-five, she was actually a couple years older than me. But hey, whatever the lady wants, right? I thrust into her with a frenzied vigor that bordered on violence. The harder I fucked her the more she seemed to like it. I smacked her ass and leaned forward once in a while to maul her tits and twist her nipples. I had no idea she was into sex this rough, not from watching the video of her and Charlie. I'd never been with a girl who liked it like that but it was a huge turn-on.

She moaned and bucked beneath me. Then just as I was about to come she called out, "Fuck me!" over and over, "Fuck me, fuck me! Oh, God! Fuck me!"

"Oh, fuck! I'm coming!" She screamed, then moaned loudly in a high pitched wail while her pussy clamped down around my cock. That must have been the big one, because she'd been pretty quiet the other two times I'd seen her climax. I couldn't hold back anymore. I grabbed her by the hips and pulled her back onto my throbbing cock, thrusting deeply into her hot slippery cunt for one last time, and shot my load deep inside her. My entire body trembled and my vision faded out to gray, as I rode her through the most intense orgasm I had ever had. Even if I hadn't been drunk, I think I would have passed out. I collapsed on top of her, my cock slipping out of her pussy.

I was vaguely aware of Amy rolling out from under me, turning me over and pulling the sheet up to cover us before she leaned her head on my arm. Then consciousness faded to a series of strange disjointed dreams of Amy, berating me in some, demanding I fuck her or spank her or bite her in others, slapping me around, kicking and beating me up in others. I had one vividly bizarre dream that I remembered the next morning. In it Amy alternated between sucking my cock and claiming in an angry voice, "See what this pervert likes? See what he makes me do?" while my boss Tim looked on and filled out an employee incident report checking off boxes on the form marked "Perverted voyeur" and "Forced Oral Sex" and "Blackmailed member".

In the middle of this dream I was drawn halfway to consciousness by the sensation of Amy sucking my cock while I slept. I moaned and tried to wake up but couldn't shake the cobwebs from the corners of my mind. Not sure it wasn't another dream I watched with half-lidded eyes as she mounted me and started riding my cock. I don't know if she knew I was awake or if she even cared.

She rode me, whispering, "Oh, fuck me. Fuck me, daddy, fuck your bad little girl."

I was completely blown away by this freaky bitch. She rode me to another of her silent orgasms then moved as if she were about to dismount me. I don't think she knew I was awake because she called out "Oh!" and seemed surprised when I grabbed her hips and pulled her back down onto my erection. I was more than half asleep but I managed to slowly thrust up into her, fucking her slowly and thoroughly. I think she came again when I finally orgasmed. When I shot my load up into her she fell down onto me, shaking with her mouth open in that silent scream with which I'd become so familiar. Faint light drifted in through the blinds and birds were singing outside. The world was waking up but I wasn't ready to yet. I fell asleep with her still straddling me, my cock still in her.

I had no idea what time it was when I finally came to. My eyes were dried up and practically glued shut. Apparently Amy had lifted the blinds because sunlight was pounding on my head and preventing me from thinking. I tried to stand but instead I rolled out of bed onto the floor. I moaned in pain and tried to stand again, just barely making it this time. Amy wasn't in my room but she'd either left her clothes as a souvenir on my floor or she was still around someplace. I looked around my room for something to wear as I was still totally naked except, oddly enough, for one sock. While I stumbled around trying to remember where I kept my clothes and trying to acclimate to sober daytime life, I heard a crash from the living room.

I tried to run but barely managed a stumble as I left my bedroom to see what new hell Amy had in store for me.

"Oh, God dammit! What the fuck?"

Amy was naked except for a ratty old t-shirt of mine that did little to hide her physical charms. As always, she managed to hide her non-physical charms just fine on her own. She was standing smirking over my computer which was smashed into three big pieces and probably around ninety tiny pieces on the floor of my apartment.

"I found the video and deleted it. And then I made sure you can't get it back. See you at the club tomorrow. It'll be your last day."

She pushed by me and sashayed into my bedroom to get her clothes. Between the pain of my raging hangover and the incredible level of bullshit I'd had to deal with from this woman, I just snapped.

"AMY, YOU STUPID FUCKING BITCH!"

I'm not sure what sort of a reaction she expected but that seemed to take her by surprise. I followed her into my room, my eyes alight with anger and my hangover all but forgotten. She turned on me, still clearly unaware of the swiftly changing dynamic of our relationship.

"I don't know how many times I need to tell you, Dave, it's 'Mrs. Holcomb' to you, especially if you want to keep your job. You know, you were such a good fuck, I might be convinced to keep this quiet. But it's gonna take A LOT of convincing." She smirked.

"Is that right?"

She took off my t-shirt and threw it in my face. Apparently this was a signature move as she'd done the same thing last night. She started gathering up her clothes and said, "That's right, asshole."

I slapped the clothes out of her hands and picked her up by the shoulders. She kicked and screamed as I tossed her onto the bed.

"You just got yourself fired, asshole! We could have had some fun with this! But you forgot who was in charge. Kiss your fucking job goodbye!"

"I didn't forget who was in charge, bitch. You don't KNOW who's in charge. You think the only copy I had of that video was on my computer? Do you think I'm stupid?"

She raised an eyebrow and looked at me mockingly.

"Don't test me, Amy. Don't fucking test me."

I scooped her clothes up off the floor and tossed them at her.

"You know, I just wanted to talk. I wasn't going to make you fuck me, or force myself on you. I was drunk last night, and I wasn't thinking straight. And I fucked up. And I was sorry. But now, I'm done taking your shit. Get your fucking clothes on, get the fuck out there, and use your hubby's gold card to get me a new fucking phone, and a new fucking computer. Then get your ass back here, because I am gonna fuck you raw."

"You're bluffing."

"Try me. If you don't believe me, go home. If you're not back here in an hour with my shit I'm going to Larry's and sending the video to your rich fuckwad husband. Let him deal with your bitchy ass."

She started to get dressed.

"Fine," she said petulantly. "But can you give me until four? I don't think I can get to the mall and get your shit and get back in an hour."

I looked at my alarm clock which had gotten knocked on the floor during the previous night's energetic festivities. It was noon.

"Fine. But if you want until four, you gotta blow me before you leave."

She pulled on her shirt.

"Okay, but..."

"What now!?" my pounding headache was returning and I was swiftly losing what little patience I had.

"I can't stay tonight. Donald has been away in DC all week but he's coming back tonight and if I stay..."

"We'll talk about it when you get back. Just fucking... shut the fuck up for now, please."

She nodded demurely and knelt at my feet. I was still naked from the night before (except for that one sock) and I hadn't yet bathed. I must have smelled horrible because Amy grimaced as she took my swiftly hardening cock between her lips. After bobbing her head on my penis a few times she stopped and started stroking it with her hand. She leaned back and looked up at me.

"David, I'm sorry. About everything. I just..."

"Save it."

She nodded.

"Just blow me and get the fuck out. And you know what? Fuck this 'David' shit. From now on, it's 'Mr. Boyd' to you."

She went back to sucking me off then stopped again. She had an odd look on her face this time. I could tell she was up to something.

"What if I called you 'Sir', instead? Would you like that?"

I was sure she was working an angle, but I was too hung over to even think about it.

"Whatever, just... yeah, fine, whatever."

She smiled, which was really odd, and went back to sucking me off. If anything it was better than the last time. She seemed to really get into it. I could not figure this woman out. To be honest I wasn't really trying anymore. I had a pounding headache that had only faded to the back of my awareness because of the blowjob I was receiving. The head was so good I wouldn't have been able to think anyway.

Her tongue wrapped around my cock, massaging and teasing me as she bounced her head up and down my shaft, sucking and making lusty moaning noises the whole time. When I started to come she pulled back until only the head of my cock was in her mouth, and greedily sucked the cum from my cock. When she was done she sat back with her ass on her knees and her hand stroking my cock, looked up at me and opened her mouth, showing me a mouthful of cum. Then she closed her mouth, swallowed, and smiled at me.

"Did you like that, Sir?"

The bitch was crazy. I had no idea how to respond so I just said, "Yeah, that was great. Now get the fuck out of here before I get sick of waiting and email your husband."

She nodded and stood. She looked around the room for her purse. When she saw it and bent over to pick it up I lifted her short skirt and slapped her ass which was still red from the night before. Her hot pink thong did nothing to shield her ass from the blow. She cried out, but it sounded more like a cry of pleasure than one of pain. I dropped the edge of her skirt and she stood.

We stood staring at each other for a moment, like a pair of boxers assessing each other before the punches start flying.

"Give me your panties, and get the fuck out of here," I demanded.

To my incredible surprise, she gave me her panties, and got the fuck out of there.

I dragged myself into the kitchen and downed a glass of water and three Tylenol. Then I leaned up against the sink, slowly sipping another glass of water and tried, for the first of what would end up being many times, to try and figure Amy out.

12