Country Club Ch. 03

Story Info
Trophy wife learns new rules.
4.7k words
4.51
124.9k
14

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 07/08/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackieJab
JackieJab
58 Followers

**************

Here is chapter three. I've decided to stick with Nonconsent / Reluctance. It seems the most appropriate of the several categories this story might fit into.

The feedback I've been getting, especially the private feedback, has been very helpful and I really appreciate it. Letting me know what you like about it is great. The notes about things you think I could have done better, or missteps I might have made along the way are just as helpful. I also appreciate the plot suggestions I've received. I haven't yet decided whether or not to take any of those suggestions or where I want to take the story but I like getting them so keep them coming.

When I started this story I wasn't sure how I felt about the conversational first person tone of narration, but I think it's working out nicely. I'm considered writing a chapter or two from Amy's point of view. If I were reading this story as opposed to writing it, I think I would find that perspective interesting. But I'm not sure if I can really write convincingly from a female point of view. I'd like to try it, but I also don't want to mess around too much and do something to screw up the story, which I think is coming along okay so far. I think for now I'll just keep doing it the way I've been doing it.

As I've said in these author's notes before every chapter, comments and high ratings greatly appreciated. Seeing that people are reading and enjoying my story is really helping me keep this going. Thanks!

**************

After Amy left my hangover was still in full effect and standing around in the kitchen wasn't helping. My head had cleared enough for me to move around without feeling like I was being stabbed in the brain every time I took a step. I scrounged around in the junk drawer for a packet of Alka-seltzer, dropped the tablets in my water and chugged it down. Then I went and got in the shower. I started the water out warm and I leaned up against the tile wall with my head right under the spray. I slowly turned the temperature down until it was as cold as I could stand it and stayed in there for good ten or fifteen minutes. It sounds weird but it's always worked for me. After I started to feel better I turned the water back up to warm and washed up. Then I shaved, brushed my teeth and got dressed.

I wasn't trying to impress her or anything, at least that's what I kept telling myself. But I did feel kind of shabby in my regular street clothes when Amy was around, looking all hot in her pricy designer outfits. So instead of my comfortable jeans, a t-shirt and my ratty old sneakers I put on a newer cleaner pair of jeans, a black dress shirt which I left un-tucked in (stylin!) and a decent pair of shoes. I tried to mess around with my hair a little but I keep it short so there wasn't really much I could do with it.

I even splashed on some cologne my ex had gotten me before she moved out about a year ago. I'm not really a fan of the stuff but she liked it, and the few dates I'd gone on since we split up seemed to like it okay. When I do use it I only use a little because if I use too much the smell starts to get to me and all I can think about is taking a shower to wash the shit off.

By this time my hangover was pretty much gone so I made myself a sandwich which I ate while walking around straightening up my apartment. The whole time I kept thinking about this whole bizarre situation. I mean, before Amy left I'd laid down the law. I told her I was fed up with her antics and she was going to have to start toeing the line and doing anything and everything I said, or I was going to use the video of her screwing Charlie to take her down.

So on the one hand, I was using this video to blackmail her and take my revenge on her for every shitty little thing she'd ever done to me. But on the other hand, here I was dressing up for her and cleaning up my apartment. I thought about it while I was in my bedroom changing the sheets on my bed and hiding all my dirty laundry in my closet.

What the hell was I doing? I asked myself. Who was I trying to impress? Who the hell is in charge here? I gave it up for a lost cause and decided to try to figure it out later. My apartment needed to be cleaned up anyway, I told myself. I wasn't doing any of this for her. I knew I was full of shit but that's what I kept telling myself.

When I was finally satisfied with the condition of my apartment I stretched out on the couch to see if Sports Center was on. Of course as soon as I started to get comfortable Amy showed up. I glanced at the time on my satellite receiver when I saw her car pull up. It was 2:30. She had made good time. I changed the channel from ESPN to a satellite music station. I was about to go into the kitchen and get the door for her but then I realized I ought to brush my teeth again since I'd just eaten.

I heard her walking up the steps as I was walking into the bathroom. She started knocking just as I started brushing. My first instinct was to hurry up and go get the door. But then I stopped myself. Who the hell was in charge here anyway, right? I leaned up against the window by my sink and took my time. I don't think I ever brushed my teeth slower, or for as long. She knocked again, louder this time, and more insistent. I smiled, and kept brushing. Yeah, it was petty, but what the fuck?

I leaned over to spit in the sink and she knocked again. It's amazing how much emotion, how much desperation can be expressed through a simple sound like knocking on a door. Maybe it was all in my head. Didn't matter to me if it was in my head because it made me laugh. I gargled some mouthwash and spit it out into the sink, then ran the tap making sure the sink was thoroughly rinsed out. I looked in the mirror to make sure I didn't have any toothpaste on my face before I left to get the door.

I leisurely walked out into the kitchen and opened the door. Amy was standing on the landing facing away from me with her arms folded across her chest. I must have startled her because she jumped when she heard the door open. When she left she'd been wearing the same skirt and blouse she'd worn the night before when we met at the bar. Now she had on a figure hugging sun dress with a green and yellow floral pattern. It came down to just above her knees. Her hair was tied back in a pony tail and she was wearing those weird big designer sunglasses. I always think those big glasses some girls wear look like something Elton John would wear. Uh... but I guess that's beside the point. Anyway...

"Oh, my God! I was knocking so long, I thought you'd left!"

"Sorry," I smiled at her. "I didn't hear you until just now. Come on in."

She picked up a couple shopping bags and walked inside. She set them down in the living room and took off her sunglasses, tucking them into the purse she slung over her shoulder.

"I hope these are okay," she said nodding toward the bags on the floor. "I have to go now..."

I leaned up against the door jam in the doorway between the living room and the kitchen, blocking her way out.

"Ah..." she hesitated, "Donald is going to be home in a few hours and I... ah... have some... things?"

"You changed."

"I wasn't going to go out in public smelling like sex!" She grimaced at me.

"So you went home, showered and changed, then went out and replaced what you broke, and got back here in, what? two hours?"

"No," I frowned at the haughty tone in her voice as she continued, "I went home, sent one of my servants out to pick up your shit, and washed up. Then I came back here."

"I told you I wanted YOU to go out. I took your panties when you left because I wanted you to go out in public with no underwear. I wanted you to go out smelling like you'd just been fucked."

"Oh my god, Dave, come on," she whined. "I don't have time for this now, I have to go."

"Dave," I deadpanned and looked into her eyes.

"S-sir..." she took a deep breath, "I have to go. I know you can... I know you have..."

"Get in the bedroom."

"Dave, come on! I need to go! Please!" She put her hand on my chest and pushed gently.

"I told you to go yourself." I walked toward her, edging her back toward the bedroom by pushing my chest against her hand.

"I told you not to call me 'Dave' anymore." She gulped and continued walking backwards toward my bedroom.

"You know that you have to do whatever I tell you to do, whatever I want, whenever I want it."

It looked to me like she was getting turned on. She hung her mouth open and she was breathing rapidly, practically panting. Her cheeks and lips were red and flushed. I reveled in the sense of control over her. Maybe it wasn't cool, maybe it was... I don't know, sexist or degenerate, but feeling as if I was in complete control of her was heady, arousing. I'd never been in a relationship like this and didn't really know what to do. I was making it up as I went along. But she seemed to like it.

"But you're telling ME what to do. You're telling me what YOU need to do. You know that's only going to make me angry." She put her hands out and held onto the bedroom door frame.

"Dave, I have to go, please..." she pleaded in a small quiet whisper.

"I'll tell you what I think," I said as I picked her up. She wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. "I think you must want me to be angry with you. I think you WANT to be punished. Isn't that right?"

She bit her bottom lip and shook her head, "No," she whispered in the same pleading voice.

"If you need to leave, then you need to do what I say, and then I'll let you go," I said in a steady measured cadence. "Do you understand?"

She looked at me and nodded. "Yes."

"Yes?"

"Yes... Sir?"

"Yes, Sir, what?"

"Yes, Sir, I understand. I'll do whatever you say." She bit her bottom lip and tried to suppress a desperate nervous moan.

I carried her to my bed and dropped her onto the mattress. She reached down to undo the buckles on her heels. I slapped her hands away. She looked up at me pleadingly and leaned forward, reached for my waist, lifted the hem of my shirt and started to open my fly. I slapped her hands away again. She leaned back, sitting with one leg up on the mattress and the other hanging over the edge of the bed. This hiked up her dress exposing the pale yellow panties covering her pussy.

"What..." she hesitated, "Sir, I know I've been bad. Just tell me how you want to punish me."

I narrowed my eyes. "There you go telling me what to do again."

She flopped back throwing her arms out wide and moaned in desperation. I climbed up on the bed and kneeled between her legs, hiking her dress up above her navel. I looked down and noticed a wet spot forming on the crotch of her silky yellow thong. I started stroking her pussy lips very gently through her panties.

"If you keep wearing panties around me, eventually you're gonna run out of them."

She involuntarily bucked her hips and pouted at me. I stood up next to the bed and pulled her panties down and off, then stuffed them in my pocket.

"Oh please, Sir, please..."

I rolled her over. "Get up on your hands and knees."

She complied, "Oh Sir," she moaned, "fuck me, please, fu... AH!"

She cried out in pain and surprise when I slapped her bare ass. I spanked her again and she let out a high pitched gasp.

"I'm sorry I was so bad, Sir, I won't do it again." She looked back at me, a sexy combination of fear and lust in her eyes.

"Don't you look at me while I'm spanking you, unless I tell you to," I snarled and spanked her again. She looked at the wall and cried out as I spanked her over and over again.

I must have spanked her twenty or thirty times; sometimes harder, sometimes more gently, some blows came in rapid succession, some with pauses so long she thought I was done. When I did this I'd wait until she started to look back at me and spank her again. The entire time she whined and cajoled, as if she really wanted me to stop. Maybe she really did. But it seemed to me she liked getting spanked almost as much as she liked getting fucked.

"Oh, Sir, I know I've been bad! I'm sorry! Please, I won't do it again, I'll do what you say from now on! Sir, please!"

And then, somewhere in the middle, she stopped calling me "Sir" and went for "Daddy". "Daddy, please, oh! Daddy, I know I was a bad girl! Oh, Daddy! I learned my lesson! Please, stop, I'll be so good for you! I can be good! I can be good, oh! Daddy, please..."

I considered telling her to shut up, that I hadn't given her permission to speak. But it was sexy as hell so I let it go. I'd never been with anyone like her. This was just... I had no idea. It was different, that was certain.

I finally stopped. I slapped her ass one last time, watching the delicious shake of the perfectly curved little cheeks of her ass. After this last smack, instead of pulling back I left my hand on her ass. I let it rest there feeling the heat coming off her cheeks. After a minute I started to softly caress her butt. She... I can't call it a moan, the noise she made. She practically cooed.

"Oooooh..." she rocked her ass back into my hand. During her spanking she had dropped her head and upper back down to the bed and raised her ass up high. This caused her dress to fall so far forward that her naked breasts were exposed. I loved that she hardly ever wore a bra. I can't say I was in love with Amy, but I was deeply in lust. I caressed her ass a little more with one hand and adjusted my raging hard on with the other so I could move around more comfortably.

When I stopped rubbing her ass she started to make a disappointed noise, but fearing a negative reaction from me, she clipped it off with a tiny worried little yelp. It was funny, it was cute, and I almost laughed out loud, but I managed to bite it back. If I started laughing now it would ruin the mood. She was the bad little girl and I was the angry punishing daddy, after all. I stepped over to my nightstand and pulled the drawer open, retrieving a bottle of lotion I kept in there for... that I kept in there. Shut up, everybody does it. Anyway...

I carried it back to the bed and sat behind her. I squirted a shot of lotion into each palm and gently rubbed it into her red raw ass cheeks.

"Lay down," I ordered, and she complied. I squirted a little more into each hand and started rubbing her lower back. Then I worked my way back down over her ass to the backs of her thighs.

"Mmmm..." she moaned happily as I worked my way down to her calves.

"See," I murmured, "if you're good, and do as you're told, daddy can be nice to you."

"Ohhh, Daddy..." she moaned, stretching her legs and spreading them wide.

I kissed the back of her left ankle, then ran my tongue lightly up her calf and lightly kissed the back of her knee. She whimpered quietly as I worked my hands and mouth back up the backs of her legs toward her ass.

I fondled and kissed her ass. Then I spread her cheeks, took a look at her pretty pink asshole. It looked clean, and when I leaned in and smelled her it smelled okay, so I started to work my tongue down her ass crack toward her anus. When she realized what I was doing she squealed and squeezed her cheeks closed. Hrm. I decided to save it for when we had more time. I sat back and swatted her ass.

"Roll over, bitch."

She bent her legs at the knees and pulled them up as she rolled over, then stretched them out and lay them down on either side of me again. Her dress was still hiked up high enough that I could see the bottoms of her tits. She looked at me, her eyes glassy. She opened her mouth and licked her lips. I grasped her upper thighs and firmly spread her legs wider. She bit her bottom lip and looked away from me, and started squeezing her own breasts.

I leaned down and smelled her pussy. God, I love that smell. And she smelled great: clean but not perfumed, musky and feminine. Leaning even closer I kissed her just below the navel. Then I closed my eyes and rested my forehead on her mons, inhaling deeply to take in her scent. I have friends, lots of them actually, who tell me they don't like going down on a girl. But I've always liked it. It had been a while and I was planning to enjoy it. Amy's entire body quivered. I gathered she was too.

Most women my age, most of the ones I've been with anyway, shave their pussies bare. Amy had her lips shaved clean. From the top of the cleft of her outer lips back there was no hair at all. But there was a full triangle of hair on her pubic mound, just barely long enough to start curling. It was trimmed meticulously so as to not show through the tiny thong panties she favored.

The girl I'd lost my virginity to had a nice little bush, not a jungle or anything but more than Amy had. Ever since then, I'd found pubic hair to be kind of a turn on. But I also appreciate a nice hairless snatch when I'm going down on a girl. This was like the best of both worlds. I'd been way too drunk to notice the night before and was thrilled at this discovery.

One thing I'd learned from my ex, who was anything but bashful in expressing what she did and did not like in bed (or anywhere else, pushy fucking... different story. Never mind). So anyway what I'd learned from her was that when you're going down on a girl, you gotta take your time. The smell of Amy's wet aching pussy was driving me nuts and I didn't want anything else but to dive right in. The way she humped her hips up toward my face that might even have been what Amy wanted, or expected. But I had other plans.

I lightly kissed her inner thighs, first left then right. Amy let out an anguished moan. After last night there was no doubt she liked things rough and fast. But if drawing it out like this wasn't how she wanted it, well, call it part of her punishment. Her outer lips had spread slightly open on their own, and her pink wet inner lips peeked out. I kissed her pussy, and ran my tongue up, down and around its outer edge. Then I blew on her clit.

She moaned again, then cried, "Oh, God, please..."

"Don't you dare come until I tell you."

"Ohhh..."

I licked her inner lips, tasted her pussy, flicked my tongue across her clit which was just barely exposed. She had a tiny little clit but judging by the way she moaned it wasn't any less sensitive for being so small. I couldn't wait any longer and she clearly wanted it bad, so I went for it. I twisted my tongue up and around her clit, then ran it down her pussy. I pulled her lips open wide and dipped my tongue inside her. I alternated between fucking her with my tongue and using it to lick and tease the bright pink bud of her clit. She bucked her hips up into my face and moaned. It had been a while since I'd had any practice at eating a girl out but apparently I was doing okay.

When Amy sounded like she was starting to get close I sucked her clit between my lips and flicked it with my tongue. Then I stuck my middle finger up inside her. Her moaning became more intense, and I stopped abruptly. I leaned back taking my face away from her delicious pussy, but I left my finger inside her.

"Amy."

"Ohhh, no, ahh..."

"Amy."

"Hnhh, d... Dave... Daddy... oh..."

I gently worked my finger in and out, tapping her on the clit with my thumb every so often to keep her at a fever pitch.

"Don't come until I say, Amy."

"Oh... oh... okay... okay..."

"Okay Amy. We need to talk."

"Ahhh!" the frustration was evident in her voice. I smiled to myself and continued.

"From now on, you will do everything I say."

"Uh-huh."

"If you're good, and do what you're told, I won't do anything to get you in trouble with your husband." I continued to tease her with my hand.

"Okay..."

"And if you're very, very good, I won't do anything to embarrass you at the club."

"Ah! Ah! Oh please, s-sir, da-daddy... ah!"

JackieJab
JackieJab
58 Followers
12