Country Club Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackieJab
JackieJab
59 Followers

"Do you understand?"

"Mmm-hmmm!"

"You'll do anything I want. Anything I say."

"YES!"

"Say it."

"Oh, anything. Anything..."

"SAY IT!" I yelled at her and rammed my finger deeper into her, causing her some pain.

"Aow! Oh, Ahh! I... I will do anything... Anything you tell me..."

"Go on." I went back to gently stroking the inside of her pussy with my finger.

"I'll do whatever you tell me, anything you tell me to do any time you say..."

"And?"

"And... and... if I'm a good girl you... you will make sure you... you won't do anything to hu-hurt... you won't do anything to get me in trouble with D-d-donald... ah... and..."

I moved my finger faster and circled her clit with my thumb.

"AaandifI'mverygoodyouwon'tdoanythingtoembarassme... ah! Ah! attheclubohgodpleasenowpleasedaddy, oh, DAVID, PLEASE!" she squeezed out in a rush of words.

"Good girl." I withdrew my finger and stood.

"Oh! What?"

"It's getting late. You've been very good and I don't want to get you in trouble." I licked her juices off my finger. "You can get dressed and go home now."

She looked at me incredulously. I smiled at her, turned and walked out of the bedroom. "Remember what I said about not coming until I tell you you're allowed to," I called from the living room.

A minute later she walked out, adjusting her dress and trying to straighten her hair. She looked flustered. A few hairs were glued to her forehead with sweat and her hands were shaking. She picked up her purse from the floor and took a few steps toward me, then stopped. She begged me with her eyes. I maintained my best poker face.

"I work until six tomorrow. Can you meet me here at seven without causing trouble at home?"

She hesitated, then shook her head. "Donald is home until Tuesday. He..." she gulped. "He's usually in bed before ten. I can try to be here by eleven."

I looked at her and nodded. "Okay. I understand. Just remember, you aren't allowed to have an orgasm until I tell you it's okay. And that's not gonna happen until the next time we're alone."

She nodded.

"So try and be here tomorrow."

"Uh huh." She was slowly regaining her composure. She reached into her purse and pulled out the broken halves of my old phone. "I took the sim from this one and put it in the new phone." She handed the broken old phone to me.

"Okay, thanks."

"And um, I put my number in the new one."

I nodded.

"So... I'll... go... now?"

"Just a few things first. Do NOT come until you see me again. And don't think I won't be able to tell if you do. And do not have sex with anyone. Not your husband, and not Charlie. You're mine now. Understand?"

How the hell was I supposed to know if she rubbed one out between now and the next time I saw her? Maybe she wasn't thinking straight or maybe she thought I had "magic daddy powers".

Maybe, I was beginning to expect, she just really got off on doing whatever I told her, and maybe she really wanted to hold off, just because I told her she had to. Whatever it was, she bought it, or played along, or was into it, because she just nodded.

"See you tomorrow?"

"I'll try, I'll try so hard," she whispered.

"Goodbye."

She walked past me into the kitchen. I followed her to the door. When she opened the door to leave I pushed it closed. She looked at me in surprise, hope in her eyes.

"What," I teased, "no goodbye kiss?"

I couldn't tell if the look in her eye was lust or anger, but either worked just fine for me. She stood on tiptoe, reached up and put her hand behind my neck, pulling my face toward hers. She pursed her lips as if to kiss me, but surprised me by bending her head to the left at the last second, and biting me on the neck. She sucked and bit, giving me a hickey on the right to match the one she'd left on the left just the night before.

She stopped sucking, but held on for a second, my skin pinched between her teeth. Then she let go and buried her nose in my neck, inhaling deeply.

"You smell good," she whispered in my ear and nibbled my earlobe before she released my neck.

I silently thanked my ex for the cologne which just a few hours ago I had decided I didn't really like after all.

"I'll see you tomorrow... Sir." With that, she pushed past me and ran out the door.

I closed the door behind her and listened to her rush down the stairs. I absent-mindedly rubbed the painful new love bite on my neck as I walked out into the living room. I leaned on the window overlooking the parking lot and watched her leave.

She sat in her car for several minutes, both hands and her forehead resting on the top of her steering wheel. She looked up at me. I made no move, but kept watching her as she put on her sunglasses, started her car, pulled out and drove away.

JackieJab
JackieJab
59 Followers
12