Country Club Revelations

Story Info
Learning more about my wife at the club.
3.2k words
4
60.8k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you've known someone for twenty years, you'd think you know them pretty well, but I've discovered that's not necessarily true. Take my wife - Debbie and I have known each other for that long and have been married for sixteen years. I am certainly aware of how sexy she is, but I always thought she was fairly conservative, the exception being the occasional adventure on vacation with her friend Penny. I certainly never thought she did anything outrageous near home.

Until recently, that is, when we went to a dinner/dance at a new country club not too far from where Debbie once worked. She had gone off to the ladies' room and I had wandered over to the bar, where I started chatting with a couple of guys hanging out there. There were three of us talking – Mark, Brett and me - when Debbie entered on the far side of the large, crowded room. Brett spotted her and recognized her despite the distance - not as my wife, but as a fellow manager from where they both used to work. She stood in the doorway searching for me, looking very sexy in a black, knee-length cocktail dress with a scooped neckline that showed the swell of her generous breasts. "Look at the big ears on that bunny! I know that tasty little piece," he said as he nodded toward the door.

"Where?" Mark asked, looking around quickly.

"Big tits in a black dress, over in the doorway," Brett answered as he motioned toward Debbie. "She's not just a looker - she gives the best blowjob you'll ever get." I almost had a heart attack! When Mark asked for more details, Brett said he used to work with her. At work, she came off as aloof and prudish (the impression I would have expected) but warmed up and even turned into a nympho in the right circumstances – apparently several times in his case. Besides the mention of blowjobs he raved about her breasts. "The guys at work voted her best tits in the building," he said. "She had some outfits that her tits would make your eyes water they looked so nice. It was one of my best days ever when I finally saw them up close – D cups easy - and nice big nipples." He said what he really regretted was that he had never fucked her. "I'd love to have her riding me, with those tits in my face. And then, in my dream world," he went on, "I'd fuck her sweet ass too – wait until she turns around and you see her butt!"

"But it never seemed to work out," he lamented. "We were always somewhere convenient to a quick blowjob but not a nice long fuck. Not that I'm complaining – that's one hot mouth, and she loved to suck cock!"

"You had that alone and didn't fuck her?" Mark asked.

"I never said we were alone," Brett explained. "Like the first time - some bullshit company dinner at a place like this. I went out into the parking lot with her for some fresh air – and hopefully more even though her reputation at the time made it unlikely. I figured she had drunk enough that she might be feeling frisky that night – but when we got outside four guys from some other company were hanging out there. I thought that meant fresh air was all I was going to get. As it turned out, one thing led to another and she ended up blowing all five of us!"

"No shit?" Mark asked incredulously.

"Honest to god," Brett swore. "Turned out the one guy had a really big cock – maybe ten inches. He said she was the first ever to deep-throat it."

"How the hell did this happen?" Mark asked, his interest rising quickly. My interest was up as well!

"Looking back, it was unbelievable," Brett replied. "Like I said, we went out to the parking lot, but there was this group of guys there. I was all for ignoring them and moving to another part of the lot, but after we overheard a little of their conversation, Debbie – that's her name by the way – wandered over, with me trailing along. We started to talk to them and I figured my chance for the night was over. Anyway, everyone was a little drunk, and the guys had been talking about sex and women, which was what Debbie had picked up. They didn't stop just because she was there. I think some of them figured they would have some fun shocking her."

"What were they saying?" Mark was very interested now.

"Oh, there was a big guy who was bragging about how satisfied he left his women, so of course all the others said the same. Debbie came right back at him – told him he was a typical man, thinking he was god's gift to women. She asked him what made him so special."

"Yeah..." Mark urged him to continue.

"Well, the guy looks her up and down, checking out her body pretty boldly and says, 'Well, you see, beautiful - I have this big cock – ten inches when it's angry. Women see that and the ones that don't run off end up with a grin on their face.' Everyone laughs, including Debbie, but then she tells him he's full of shit. Of course the guy insists it's true; after they go back and forth like that a few times she says 'There's only one way to find out if you're full of shit or not, isn't there? Whip it out!'"

"No way!" Mark gasped.

"Oh yeah," Brett assured us. "Just like that. The guy looks at Debbie and says, 'I would, but I don't want to scare you.' Debbie's not buying it – she says, 'Now you're just trying to BS your way out of this. Don't worry, I'm sure you're not too much smaller than everyone else here.' This pisses him off, so now he asks her if she's willing to bet - she says absolutely. She says, 'But we're not betting money; if you're lying – like I'm sure you are - you have to walk around the parking lot three times with your not-so-big dick out.' He smiles and moves closer to her. He puts a finger on her lips and says 'Fine, and if I'm not, you have to suck my big dick with this pretty mouth. Get down on your knees and suck me off right here - a nice long blowjob. Think you can handle that?'"

"Jesus!" Mark said, really excited now.

"Debbie looks up at him, smiles and says, 'I know I can handle whatever you've got. The question still is - how big is it, really? We'll never know if it stays in your pants, will we?' We're all watching as the guy snorts at her comment. Next thing you know he's taking his fly down, but he can't get his cock out – I'm thinking, shit it's too big for the opening in his shorts! Debbie kids him, "Little fellow shy, is he?" The big guy is struggling with his shorts but he snaps back, 'I can't wait to see your lips stretched around my dick – just hold on.' So he undoes his belt, drops his pants and now he's standing there with his pants at his knees and this huge bulge in his shorts. He skins them down and shows her the biggest boner I've ever seen. Debbie stands there cool as can be and says 'Not bad, but how do I know that's ten inches?' This takes him back for a second but then he comes back at her 'Why don't you get on your knees and measure it with your mouth? That was the bet, wasn't it?'

"Debbie looks down at the sidewalk and says, 'What kind of girl do you think I am? I'd ruin my nylons on that sidewalk.'"

"'Oh, I think we can fix that,' says the big guy. He takes off his sports coat and lays it on the ground. A couple other guys do the same. 'Anything else you need?' he asks.

'Don't you think we should have a little privacy?' she asks, looking at the other four of us.

'No, I don't think so,' he says. 'You wanted to show me up in front of everyone, you can blow me in front of everyone. Besides, they can screen us if someone comes by. I don't want anything to interrupt you.' He looks at her hard now. 'So let's get to it - you going to pay off your bet or not? Or do you need something else?'

Debbie steps up to him and takes his cock in her hand as she eases down to her knees. 'This is all I need.' she says, and the next thing you know she's leaning in to suck his cock. Now, this guy is one confident SOB, because he stops her and says, 'Let's make this last for both of us – why don't you lick it before you start sucking?' Debbie looks up at him and he encourages her. 'Go ahead, run your tongue all over that big cock.'"

"What did she do?" Mark asked, now in suspense.

"Well, she looks at him and a smile comes over her face. She looks back at the big dick in her hand and her tongue slowly comes out of her mouth and she begins to lick him from top to bottom, until his whole cock is wet. He's getting excited and stuff starts to seep out – she licks that up and swirls her tongue around the top of his cock. My dick is aching with anticipation of her doing the same thing to me! He says to her, 'Go ahead, taste it – you're having a good time, aren't you baby?' and she kind of goes – Um-hm – as her mouth goes up and down the outside of his cock. Finally, I think each of them got worked up to the point they both wanted that thing in her mouth. Her next trip up to the top of his cock, she slips it in and starts sucking him for all she's worth."

"And you said she took all of it?" Mark prompted.

"Well, she worked up to it – started slow and took more and more of him. When she had more than half of his cock in her mouth the guy realizes she's a blowjob artist. He starts encouraging her, saying shit like – ' Yeah, take it all baby' and 'A little deeper this time'. She worked her way farther and farther down until one time she took a deep breath and pushed forward onto his cock, and it slid all the way in. That got everyone's attention!"

"Shit!" Mark exclaimed.

"The big guy knew he had her then," Brett continued. "He was impressed, but he played it cool. He looks down at her and says, 'You were hoping I was telling the truth, weren't you? You love having my big dick in your mouth!' Then he takes hold of her head and starts face-fucking her. Debbie just kneels there and keeps sucking, coming up for air every now and then. We're all checking out the action as this big dick slams into her mouth, and she takes every inch! Now he's encouraging her. "Take it, baby. Come on, you know you love it." Debbie's making these gurgling noises as his cock goes into her throat, but she's not backing off. Watching that, I knew there wasn't any way she was leaving that parking lot without blowing all five of us. The big guy guessed that too. He says to her, 'You know you have four more cocks to suck when you're done with me, don't you?' Debbie just keeps sucking, going 'Um Hmm' with that big cock buried in her throat."

"Goddamn!" Mark muttered. "This is insane. This shit never happens to me!"

"Yeah, now the rest of us are feeling pretty good about the evening – I know I was standing there imagining what her mouth was going to feel like on my dick. Anyway, one of the others gets a little impatient, and decides to check out her tits. As she's working on the big guy he reaches under her arm and starts to undo buttons on the front of her dress. Debbie starts to pull away – probably to stop him – but the big guy puts his hands on her head and holds her on his cock. He tells her 'Don't you worry about him – you just keep sucking my dick. No harm us seeing your tits while you're blowing me.' The other guy manages to unbutton enough of the dress that he can pull it back and we can see her tits in a low-cut black lace bra – man, did they look nice. Then we all get lucky – the bra clasp is in the front! He works on it and finally gets it open, and her tits tumble out. Now we're taking turns feeling the nicest pair of tits any of us have ever seen. I can see this is turning Debbie on – those nipples were really hard - but she keeps sucking for all she's worth.

The big guy takes charge of the blowjob then. He grabs her hair at the back of her head, like in a ponytail, and starts fucking her mouth hard. He tells her, "Put your hands behind your back, I just want your mouth on me." And Debbie does it. Then he takes his dick out and rubs it on her face. Debbie's trying to get it back in her mouth but he's enjoying himself, cause he knows she wants to suck him bad. Her face is getting all wet from his cock. She finally gets frustrated and asks, 'Do you want me to suck your cock or not?' He puts it near her mouth and Debbie dives back onto it. She deep-throats him some more, until he's holding her all the way down and grinding into her face.

This action gets the big guy really excited; pretty soon he starts breathing hard – getting close – and he pulls back, letting her work on just the head until he finally shoots off in her mouth. And she swallowed it like a pro! He's telling her, 'That's it – suck it all down,' and she is! When he's done he pulls out of her mouth slowly and rubs that big dick across her face. Debbie just kneels there with her face turned up, closes her eyes and lets him do it. Her face gets all shiny from her spit and his cum as he wipes his dick on her face. That was hot – here was this gorgeous woman I thought was a stuck up bitch, on her knees with a mouth full of cum and a big dick in her face! I wasn't missing this chance - as he stepped away I made sure I had my dick out and right up to her mouth. She turns without missing a beat and starts sucking on my cock. Same story – she sucks me gently at first and then gets serious, taking me down her throat. Not that I have the cock the other guy did, but I do OK. As she was doing me the others all got their dicks out waiting their chance. As much as I wanted to take my time, watching her blow the big guy had worked me up pretty good, so I was filling her mouth a lot sooner than I wanted. Felt like she was sucking my insides out!

When I was done, the other three crowded up to her and she took them all on at the same time. She was sucking one while giving the other two hand-jobs, then switching off. After seeing what the big guy had done, two of them would move in close and rub their dicks on her face while she was blowing the third and some of their precum added to the slick on her face. One by one she sucked them until they had all blown their load."

"And she let them all cum in her mouth?" Mark asked.

"Pretty much," Brett answered casually, as if we were discussing a ball game. "The one guy – the second one, I think, started coming and pulled out – sprayed her face pretty good. I guess he got off on seeing his cum on her. As good-looking as she is, it was pretty sexy. She seemed fine with it – just held her face still and let him do it. In fact, I swear I saw her shiver as he was doing it – almost like she got off on it. Before long she had done all five of us – no fucking, just blowjobs. Guys kept feeling her up – those big tits hanging there were like a homing signal - but her clothes stayed on."

"Hard to believe she's like that, looking at her." Mark said. "And nobody tried to fuck her – that's amazing."

"Oh, I didn't say that. A few of them, including the big guy, were all for taking her somewhere and fucking the shit out of her. I stepped in and said we had all had our fun but it was time for us to leave. Debbie closed up her dress to cover her tits pretty quickly to make sure it ended. But looking back on it, if I hadn't said anything she might have let them all fuck her too. Anyway, the group broke up, and Debbie went over to her car to clean her face and repair her makeup. I followed along to make sure she was OK. She does the repairs in the mirror and swings her legs out – I'm standing there in the doorway. She looks up at me, smiles and says, 'I'm sure you're surprised – something just came over me. I guess I owe you for saving me from a gangbang.' I'm just standing there like an idiot, so she reaches over and unzips my pants. She gets some lotion from her bag and gives me a hand-job until I'm breathing pretty hard, then she lowers her head to finish me off with her mouth. I did get to feel her tits down her dress while she was blowing me – she had never fixed her bra so man, did they feel nice. When I warned her I was close she takes me out of her mouth and rubs my cock over her face until I blow my load. Painted her pretty good for a second shot! Then she sucks my cock to finish me off. After she gets the last out of me, she looks up and says, 'That should make us even' She looks in her mirror, like she's checking out her face with my cum dripping on it. She says, 'I guess my makeup is a lost cause, so I think I'll head home.' I watch her leave – she never did wipe the cum off her face. Quite a night."

Stay tuned for more chapters of this story! Hope you liked this one.