Country Doctor: A Prelude

Story Info
Physical exams thrill both the doctor and the patient.
5.7k words
4.61
121.4k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Don Grampa
Don Grampa
215 Followers

I wrote Country Doctor parts one and two awhile back, and a few people suggested that the story should be expanded. I think that this part can stand by itself. But if you enjoy it and want more it does continue...

Jenny Watson sat with her legs pressed tight together and her hands gripping the edge of the exam table. Her back was ramrod straight and her eyes looked downward at her knees. She was naked from the waist up and her small pointed breasts stuck straight out from her chest. The round pebble like nipples were firm and rose colored.

Phillip Balkema watched through a crack in the wooden door jam as his stepfather, Dr. Harold Wyatt listened to Jenny's heartbeat and lungs with a stethoscope at her back.

"Lay back on the table Jenny." Dr. Wyatt said. "I'm going to examine your breasts for any abnormalities."

Phillips eyes were as big as saucers as the hands of his mother's new husband roamed over the young woman's tits. His fingertips lightly flicked over the protruding flesh, causing Jenny's nipples to bounce in a most seductive manner. When the good Doctor reached down and untied the string at the waist of Jenny's bloomers and his hand slid under the waistband and down between her legs Phillip knew what he wanted to do with the rest of his life.

Watching his stepfather, Phillip had fisted his thick cock and pumped it as fast as he could. Just before his essence flew from the tip, Phillip was resolved to do whatever was necessary in order to have access to the naked bodies of women like Jenny Watson. At that moment he knew that someday he would be a Medical Doctor.

It was June of 1943 when Phillip finished his schooling. His initial reasons for attending medical school had fallen far down on his priority list, and with World War II in full swing he accepted an appointment as a Lieutenant in the U.S. Navy and an assignment to the Naval Air Station at Traverse City, Michigan.

Phillip was the youngest of five MD's assigned to the Base, and the only one that wasn't a surgeon. The mission at Traverse City was two fold. First to train pilots to land on aircraft carriers, and the second was a secret mission to develop unmanned drones. Two small flattops were anchored out in Lake Michigan and plane crashes were a daily, and sometimes hourly, occurrence. However, Phillip was not responsible for any of the crash victims; his job was to keep the rest of the base personnel healthy.

His quarters consisted of half a Quonset hut that was divided into three rooms. One served as his bedroom and office, one was an exam room and the third was a waiting room. He did not have anyone assigned to him as a corpsman.

The morning after he arrived in Traverse City, the Base Commander had instructed him to hold sick call. The first patient of the day gave Phillip a surprise. It turned out to be a young female seaman complaining of stomach cramps. As the young woman sat on the exam table and explained her symptoms to young Phillip, he daydreamed about what her breast and nipples would look like. He wondered if her pubic hair was thick like her eyebrows, and how long it would be and was it curly or straight. He sported a semi erection just thinking about the sweet mysteries hiding behind the pretty young girls blouse and skirt.

Phillip was also daydreaming and remembering Jenny Watson, the first naked female he had ever seen when he realized that the pretty young sailor had stopped talking and was staring at him.

"I'll need you to remove your outer clothing so that I can exam you." He said, recovering quickly.

There wasn't anyplace for her to go, and he didn't have any gowns, so as the patient and doctor looked at each other the young woman stood and slowly unbuttoned her shirt before removing it and placing it on the table. Next came her skirt. Phillip's erection started when the young woman bent and gathered her slip at the hem and slowly pulled it up and over her head.

"Remove your shoes and stockings too, please." Phillip said as he stood watching the young woman remove her clothing. Watching the way women moved and shifted their bodies while dressing and undressing was, to the young doctor. very erotic. He was glad his white lab coat covered what was now a throbbing erection.

The girl was wearing a loose chemise type undershirt and plain white panties that had some type of elastic material at the waist, but were fairly loose at her legs. When she bent to remove her shoes and her knee high stockings, her breasts swayed seductively under her shirt and her nipples hardened noticeably.

"This too, please, Miss." Phillip said as he slipped a finger under the shoulder strap of her camisole. "Please sit on the end of the table."

Holding his stethoscope in his right hand he tapped her back with the fingers of his left hand and listened to her breathing. Moving the instrument to her side he had her lift her arm up as he placed the listening device at the very bottom curve of her medium sized breasts and let the back of his thumb push in against her nipple. The quarter inch long nipple had crinkled up and was very firm and stiff. He listened between her breasts before moving his arm across her body to place the device on the outside of her other breast.

The pretty young girl was forced to lean back and to prevent herself from falling. She supported her weight on her hands at the back edge of the table. With her breast now pushed up and forward. Phillip held the listening device between his thumb and index finger resulted in her nipple poking out of the created circle while his other three fingers hefted the weight of her entire breast. When he finished he just let go of the stethoscope and while standing more erect he removed his hand by letting his open palm slide across her engorged nipple. An audible sigh escaped from the sweet girl's mouth.

"Please lie back on the table and slide your panties down just a little bit. I need to palpate and listen to your abdomen."

As his hands moved over her stomach and he listened with his stethoscope, he gently pushed her panties down just a little further until the top edge of her pubic hair was visible. He let his little finger and ring finger trail through the long fur as his thumb and forefinger lightly palpitated the soft flesh of her belly.

"When was your last menstrual period?" Phillip asked as he looked into the eyes of the young girl lying almost naked on the table in front of him.

"About three weeks ago."

"And when did you last have a bowel movement?"

"I'm not sure, a couple of days ago I think."

Phillip moved his eyes down her torso looking closely at the erect nipples protruding from her chest and down over her naval at the longish curly hair spilling out of the top of her panties. He placed both hands on her stomach and moved them down until his fingers slid under the elastic of her panties and nestled in her soft downy pubes. After several long seconds he removed his hands and looked back up at her eyes.

"I think your problem is most likely constipation. I'll give you a cathartic and I'm pretty sure you'll feel a lot better. If it doesn't work by tomorrow, please come back and see me, OK?" He said, while breaking into his best smile.

"Thank you." She said as she let out a big sigh.

Phillip watched the young woman put her clothes back on and turn toward the door to leave. When she turned back she caught him adjusting his stiff cock down his right pant leg and gave him a shy smile. Phillip gave himself a couple of quick squeezes as he thought to himself that a man couldn't have any better job than that of being a Medical Doctor.

The rest of the morning was filled with male sailors. Phillip enjoyed helping the men ease their pain and solve their problems, but most of his thoughts were still with the pretty young girl that had been his first patient. By noon he was finished and he walked over to the Officers Dining Room for lunch.

"You all settled in?" The Base Commander, Capt. Overmire asked.

"Yes Sir." Phillip responded. "The space is a little small however, and I may need a Corpsman to help in the scheduling at a later date." He said without making it sound like it was really important.

"Good, good." The Captain said. "I've got two things for you however. Number one my wife isn't feeling too good. She's complaining about cramps and female problems. I'll send her over to see you this afternoon. Also Major Nelson over at the Northport Tracking Station was wondering if I could send someone up there a couple of times a week to check out their people. Any real emergencies, they drive them in, but if you could plan on driving up there, say Tuesday and Friday afternoons, it would help them out a lot. Mostly it involves just doing physicals. They have about a hundred people. You can do that. Right?"

"Yes sir." Was all Phillip said, which was also the only reply the Captain wanted to hear.

Shortly after he returned to his quarters, he heard a car drive up and when he looked out the small window he saw a young sailor hold the rear door open. Long silk covered legs came into view before an elegant middle-aged woman emerged.

"I'm Captain Overmire's wife, Madge." The woman said. "I hope you can help me."

"I'll certainly try. Phillip said. "I'm sorry the facilities are a little primitive, but..." He shrugged with a little smile. "Why don't you tell me what's bothering you."

"Its simple. I'm three weeks late with my period. If I'm pregnant, I want you to terminate it. If not, then tell me what my problem is."

"Well, lets take a look. OK? Please remove all your cloths and lie back on the table." Phillip said as he stepped back and waited. He was a little put off by the curt manner of the handsome woman. She had to know that abortions were illegal so he decided he could be just as abrupt.

Madge was wearing mid size heels and stockings and a long black skirt that came down to her ankles. The skirt had three little yellow sunflowers embroidered about half way up. She wore a yellow short sleeve sweater with a little scarf tied around her neck that matched the skirt. A yellow ribbon held her shoulder length dark auburn hair off her collar and behind her ears. Her brightly painted red fingernails matched the color of her lipstick

Madge looked around the room and realized that there wasn't any place to change, so she removed the little scarf at her neck and grabbed the bottom edge of her sweater. Her slightly hooded green eyes locked onto Phillips eyes before she slowly lifted the sweater up her torso and over her bulging breasts and off her head. When her arms were fully extended above her head she paused for a long moment, knowing she was having an effect on the young doctor. His sharp intake of breath coupled with the way he slowly let it out was a real turn on for her.

With her arms up and her back arched the acorn-sized nipples of her large breasts stretched the thin material of her light beige brassiere and full slip in such a manner that they were clearly defined. She continued to watch the doctor as she lowered her arms and worked the buttons at the side of her skirt before lowering it down past her knees and stepping out of it.

"Everything?" She said arching her eyebrows.

"Yes." Was his only response.

Bending slightly she grasped the bottom hem of her slip and gathering the material in her hands she slowly bunched the material around her hips exposing her long silk covered legs. She had to wiggle the material over her full breasts and again she stretched her arms high over her head in order to remove the exotic lacy garment. Her breasts were now completely exposed through the gossamer, translucent material of her brassiere.

Standing erect she unhooked the garter straps from the hose on her right leg and bending at the waist, slowly rolled the stockings down. She took her time letting the transparent material gather at her ankle. Leaning back against the table she moved her foot up over the knee of her other leg before grasping the toe of the silk material and in a very deliberate manner, pulled the long stocking off her foot. She repeated the process with her left leg while continuing to watch the reaction she was having on the young doctor. Madge was wearing a garter belt that hooked in back and she spun the garment around and released the catch before standing up straight in her matching panties and bra.

The panties had a two-inch wide lace material around the leg openings and the material at the junction of her thighs was so light and thin that her dark pubic hair was clearly visible. She hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her panties and pushed them down over her hips. She held them for a long moment before letting them descend to her feet and daintily stepping out of them. Next she reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. She briefly held the silky material to her breasts before letting her hands fall to her sides showing herself in all her glory.

"Sit on the edge of the table, please and lie back." Phillip said as he washed his hands. When Madge complied, he took first one leg than the other and placed her heels up on the table next to her butt. "Now spread your knees as wide as possible." He said while pulling over a stool and sitting down with his face in her crotch.

Her feminine odor was euphoric and Phillip inhaled deeply. The lips of her cunt were slightly spread open and he could clearly see the moisture oozing from her vagina as she lubricated with obvious sexual excitement. Placing both hands on either side of her vulva, he used his thumbs to spread her open. The lining of her cunt was a deep dark red and her sexual arousal was now very evident by the strong fragrance she emitted. Phillip was enjoying this voyeuristic experience and knowing that the Base Commanders wife would not complain he decided to press the issue a tad more. Pushing firmly with both thumbs at the top of her hooded clit, he watched as the smooth pearl shaped nubbin popped out from its hiding place, and glistened with its own moisture. This time it was the Base Commanders wife that was taking the deep breaths and slowing exhaling.

"I'm going to need to use a speculum to see into your uterus, so I need you to hold your knees up and out with your hands." Phillip said.

As she pulled herself further open the moisture escaping from her gapping pussy pooled around her anus and as Phillip inserted and twisted the metal instrument into her vaginal opening he placed the pad of his middle finger over the puckered opening of her anus and let his finger slip in to the first knuckle. The movement of his finger in her rectum was almost imperceptible, but he knew that she knew he had penetrated her back door.

"I don't believe you're pregnant. You have a small polyp on your cervix, which I can and will remove. This protuberance could be the cause of your irregular menstrual periods or perhaps it's menopause. How old are you now?" He asked.

"Forty-one." She said, and after a slight pause she continued. "No, I'm really fifty-two, but if you ever say a word to anyone I'll have your ass."

Laughing Phillip smiled and said. "Madge you have an extremely beautiful and sexy body. You could easily pass for someone a lot younger. I'll never say a word to anyone. Your secrets are my secrets."

"Thank you." She said. "Will I be able to have sexual intercourse immediately after you take off the polyp, and how about masturbation?

Just a little surprised at her question Phillip was slow to respond. "You should probably abstain from sex for about a week, and as for masturbation it would be best if you waited a couple of days."

"Then how about helping me out now before you get your knife out?" She said while smiling seductively. "Your manipulations have made me as horny as a toad. Please it you don't mind?"

Phillip set aside the speculum as he took a long hard look into her beautiful green eyes before bending his head down and sucking the hood over her clit. He let his littlest finger slide into her poop shoot as he cupped his other three fingers and wiggled them into her vaginal opening. With his tongue flipping from side to side and his hand and fingers working her two openings, Madge bucked and jerked her hips like a wild animal before she grabbed him by the ears and pulled his face tight against her clit while experiencing a mind shattering orgasm. Recovering from her revelry she started to lower her legs when she realized that the doctor was standing with his erect cock pointed at her opening. With little effort and hardly any movement she was able to wrap her legs around his waist and pull him deep inside her moist slick tunnel.

After two or three very slow and deliberate withdrawals and repositioning, he started to quicken his pace until he was slamming into her steaming cunt as hard and as deep as he could. Phillip unloaded his pent up life juices when he felt the Base Commanders wife shutter with another climax. He leaned over her body as his withering cock slipped from her sheath. A beautiful smile spread across her face as their eyes met and Phillip returned her smile with a grin of his own.

"Wow!" She said.

"Wow, indeed!" Phillip laughed. "Pull your legs back up and let me clip off that little bugger." Phillip said reinserting the speculum in her cum soaked pussy before cleaning her up and finishing the minor surgical procedure. "You're going to bleed for a little bit so keep this pad on, and you should come back and see me in a week."

"I'll be looking forward to it." She said as Phillip watched her get dressed. Pulling her stockings up her legs and twisting to see that the seams were straight before attaching the garter straps gripped Phillip's eyes like a magnet. The process of watching a woman taking her clothes off, or putting them on was something he knew he would never tire of seeing. Before Madge left, she stepped up close and gave him a big hug, while kissing him firmly on the mouth with her tongue flipping over his lips.

On Friday after lunch, Phillip requisitioned a jeep and drove the thirty miles up to Northport. The drive on a beautiful summer day through the tree-covered countryside and along Grand Traverse Bay was very relaxing. He was surprised to find out that Major Nelson was a woman, and that the majority of personnel stationed at the Army Missile Tracking Base were females.

"I want you to start a regular physical exam schedule so that an evaluation can be made of everyone on this base. I know that it isn't ethical for you to share any information with me, but I need to know that everyone is getting enough physical exercise as well any limitations that anyone has. I want my people to be healthy and fit. Does that make sense to you?" Major Nelson said.

"Yes Madam, I understand. What kind of medical facilities do you have here?"

"We don't have any. I know we don't have an exam table with stirrups for sure, but we do have a leather-covered table, and I have it set up in a room just behind my office. We have all four of the official Army field office medical footlockers, so my guess is we have just about everything you'll need. If it's all right with you, I'd like to get started on this program right away? And, I think its only fair that I be the first patient." The Major said as she showed him the room and medical equipment.

"OK, why don't I look over the equipment while you get me a urine sample. Bring it back here and we'll get started on your exam. I'll need you to remove your outer layer of clothes, including shoes and stockings."

The Major was wearing a khaki uniform consisting of a blouse and trousers. When she stood after removing those garment and faced Phillip in her olive-drab undergarments, he was amazed at how attractive she looked and how turned on he was. Even though her stockings were thick and the under garments she wore were as ugly as sin, the expanse of white thigh between her panties and stocking was very alluring. She sat and pushed the garter belt down without unhooking the stockings and pulled everything down and off her feet.

Don Grampa
Don Grampa
215 Followers
12