Country Doctor Ch. 01

Story Info
A rural community loves their family Doctor.
4.1k words
4.62
152.9k
37
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/10/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Don Grampa
Don Grampa
215 Followers

"Joe! Joe Ninehouse! Can I see you for just a second?" Dr. Balkema shouted out to the young man jogging down the other side of the street.

Joe turned when he heard his name called and when he recognized whom it was, he altered his course and ran up to the only medical doctor serving the small community of South Oaks. Joe had just graduated from West Shore Community College, and was talking a couple of days off before heading out on a job search. Joe had been a merit scholar in high school and had a four point for his two years of college, but he wasn't sure what he wanted out of life, and didn't have a career path chosen yet and on top of that he was flat ass broke.

"Can you come by my office and chat with me some day soon? Dr. Balkema asked the young man. "I've got a couple of questions I'd like to ask you, and maybe a proposition for you.

"Sure, I can stop by anytime. This afternoon, or tomorrow or whenever." Joe said.

"How about tomorrow morning about ten-thirty? I have to make rounds at the hospital in the city, but I would like to talk with you before I start seeing patients for the day. That all right with you?"

"Yes sir." Joe said. "I'll be there at ten thirty."

"Thanks." Dr. Balkema said. "I'll see you tomorrow."

When Joe entered the good doctor's office the next morning he was greeted by the secretary/receptionist/nurse/all around flunky and only employee of the doctor. Ellen Morris was about forty years old and the mother of two girls just a few years younger than Joe. Ms. Morris was a widow, and had worked for the doctor for as long as Joe could remember. Joe had been in lust with Ellen Morris since his last physical.

As a requirement before entering college, Joe had needed a health certificate signed by a doctor. Dr. Balkema had insisted on a full physical examination, including a full body scan checking for bumps and other epidermis abnormalities. Joe was wearing only boxer shorts and was lying on his stomach with the doctor checking his back. When he got to Joe's waist he pulled and pushed the briefs down and checked over his butt, then pulled the garment completely off and checked his legs. He had Joe turn over and he went back up to his head and again went back down his torso checking everything as he went, even pulling the foreskin back on the penis and feeling the testiceles in his ball sack. The doctor's hands had touched every inch of Joe's skin and had been firm and pushing in some spots, and just lightly touching in others. Ms. Morris had just stood to the side and watched which was a little embarrassing to Joe. He was not used to being nude in the presence of others, especially a woman.

"Joe, I'm going to check out your prostrate and I want you to stand at the end of the table and bend over please." Dr. Balkema had said and when he pushed his finger into Joe's anus he stopped.

"You're packed up tight and I'm going to have Ellen give you an enema. Hop back up on the table and lie on your left side. I'll be back when you're finished."

Joe had never had an enema and was surprised and embarrassed when he developed an erection as Ms Morris inserted the tube in his anus.

"Don't be embarrassed Joe. Almost all men have that reaction when their prostrate is stimulated. I've seen it happen hundreds of times. Just relax and I'll take care of it for you." With that statement she dropped a towel over his engorged penis. Then slipping her hand under the towel, she firmly gripped his throbbing rod. Her slight squeezing and pulling resulted almost immediately in Joe having a gigantic orgasm. Ellen then wiped the spent sperm and the head of his penis with the towel.

"Hold the enema water for five minutes before you go to the bathroom. When you are finished come back and wait for the Doctor. OK?" She had said before she left Joe alone with his thoughts.

What the hell had happened? Joe had just received a hand-job. No woman or girl or any human of the female variety had ever even touched his cock before. Now, out of the blue, an attractive middle-aged woman had just beat him off without showing any emotion what so ever. The rest of the medical exam had gone by in a blur, but the touch of Ellen's soft hand on his hard prick had stayed with Joe from that moment on.

He hadn't seen Ellen Morris since his physical over two years ago, but Joe's memory of her being beautiful was confirmed in spades. Dark hair cut short with green eyes and high cheekbones, Ellen was a classic beauty. She had a trim figure with smallish breasts and long thin legs. Joe could not take his eyes off of her as she moved around the office. He couldn't believe that he was lusting after a woman that was old enough to be his mother. It wasn't long before the good doctor arrived and ushered Joe into his small office.

"Joe, let me get right down to business. I've known you all your life. In fact I delivered you. Your mother was a beautiful and talented woman and your father was a good hard working honest man. In this past two years since their tragic deaths, you've proved yourself to be resourceful and intelligent. Here's my proposition for you. If you go on to school and study medicine, and agree to come back and take over my practice, I'll fund your education. What do have to say about that?"

"You mean you'll pay my tuition? I don't understand why you'd do such a thing, and why me of all people?" Joe said, shocked almost beyond belief.

"Joe, this is a small town. Everybody knows everybody else, and you're well liked and respected by everyone. I have a unique relationship with the people in this town, and I want someone like you to take over when I'm gone. I'm sixty-two, and I'd like to retire and move to a warmer climate, but I can't until I have someone in place to take over here. And another thing, I'm not talking about just tuition. I'll give you up to fifty thousand dollars a year for the next six years. That should cover pretty near all your expenses."

"Oh God! I can't believe it. God, I'd love to be a doctor, but why? Why are you willing to do this?" Joe asked.

"Well, Joe, my methods are a little unorthodox, and my replacement has to be the right person. I'll explain it in more detail after you've started medical school, and if you feel that the way I practice medicine is wrong, or against your principles, I'll let you out of our agreement, and you won't owe me anything. But I think you'll enjoy being the Medical Doctor for Oak Park just as much as I have, and you'll end up being a much better doctor than I have been."

Joe agreed to the proposition, and five years later was in his final year of med school and had taken an Internship at Memorial Hospital in the twin cities. Before he started the final intense training, he had a week free to visit with Dr. Balkema. The two of them were enjoying a glass of wine after a nice dinner at the town's only good restaurant.

"Are you going to tell me about why your practice is unique?" Joe asked.

"It is really difficult to explain properly. What I'd like to do is have you spend a couple of days with me and just watch the way I handle my patients. If you don't approved of something I'm doing, wait until the end of the day and we'll talk about why I did something or the reason behind the way I did it. OK? We'll start tomorrow with hospital rounds. I'll pick you up shortly after six and we'll get something to eat at the hospital. I'll see you in the morning.

Hospital rounds went smoothly, with nothing out of the ordinary. The doctor saw six patients; five of them over sixty, and the sixth was a cesarean section birth with the operation a success. Both baby and mother were doing just fine. Joe was just a little surprised at the way Dr. Balkema had run his hands over the swollen belly of the young mother to be as he talked to her before the anesthesia took affect. The back of his hands had brushed up against the undersides of her enlarged breasts, and had lingered over the short stubble of her recently shaved pubis and he had actually rubbed both of her thighs at the junction of her vulva. It seemed to Joe to be just a little bit more familiar than the normal doctor/patient relationship should be. But the female patient had a warm glow to her eyes and her constant smile showed that she really liked Dr. Balkema.

Back at the clinic, everything was routine until they entered the exam room to meet with the last patient before lunch. Mrs. Skinner was the grandmother of Jim Skinner, one of Joe's best friends. He had spent a great deal of time in Grace Skinner's kitchen enjoying the great food that she was always offering to Jim's friends. He didn't know how old Grace was, but guessed that she was at least sixty, maybe more.

"You remember Joe Ninehouse, don't you Grace? I'm hoping when he finishes his internship he'll take over my practice."

"Sure, I've known Joe for ages. I hope you do come Joe. I think I'd like you to be my doctor. You planning on heading to Florida for retirement Dr. 'B'?" Grace Skinner said.

"I sure am. Have you been feeling OK lately?" Dr. Balkema said as he started in on the physical examination taking her blood pressure and temperature and drawing blood samples as she sat on the edge of the examination table. When he asked her to lie down on the table Joe was surprised to see her lie on her stomach. Dr. Balkema than untied the hospital gown she was wearing and went to her head.

He ran his hands all through her hair and down her neck to her back. When he started on her buttocks, she spread her legs in anticipation that his hands would travel down into her crotch, which they did. Joe could hardly believe his eyes as he watched the good doctor run his fingers around the edge of her anus cup his whole hand over her vulva before continuing down her legs to her feet.

He had her roll over onto her back as he walked back up to her head. Again he ran his hands over her head and through her hair. He rubbed her eyebrows and cheekbones under her skin and worked his hands down to her breasts. Her breasts weren't huge, but did fall off her rib cage to the sides and Dr. Balkema spent a great deal of time lifting them with his large hands and rolling the nipples as they engorged with blood between his thumb and forefinger.

Mrs. Skinner had her eyes closed and was breathing through her mouth as the doctor lightly went over her stomach and ran his hands through her sparse pubic hair and gently pulled on it. She brought her knees up with her feet together as the doctor pulled on her labia and spread her petals open before he gently ran his finger up and down the opening to her vagina. A steady pressure with his thumb on her clitoris resulted in Mrs. Skinner having a series of orgasms over the next minute or so.

The doctor than pulled out the stirrups from the end of the table and had Mrs. Skinner scoot down and put her legs up while he gave her a pelvic examination. Joe wasn't aware that Ms. Morris had joined them until she had Grace sit up a little and placed a pillow behind her head. Dr. Balkema removed the glove he had worn during the pelvic exam and than placed his hands at the junction of Grace Skinner's thighs and gently stroked his fingers through her pubic hair.

"Everything looks great and feels wonderful Grace. How's your sex life these days?"

"Terrible. Do you think I could schedule another exam with you or Joe for tomorrow?" She giggled. "Don't answer that, I know Morris here won't let me make another appointment for six months."

"Grace do you know Tim McGregor, the retired librarian? It's been nine months since his wife died, and I know he's lonely as hell. Why don't you invite him over for dinner or something?" Dr. Balkema said. "I don't want this to get out, but I think he's just as horny as you are."

Dr. Balkema led Joe back to his office and after Ellen let Mrs. Skinner out she joined them. "I have the kind of relationship with most of my patients that you just witnessed with Mrs. Skinner." Dr. Balkema said. "I truly love my patients, and I think most of them feel a relationship with me that is unique and very individual. Some I get a little more intimate with than is considered proper by the Medical Society, but I never do anything that my patients don't want. Most of all, my patients are my friends. If you take over this practice Joe, I hope you would continue to provide the same type of love and care that I do. Keep watching, and let's see what happens this afternoon."

The last patient of the day was Marlene Rogers, wife of the high school football coach. She was waiting in an exam room with Ellen, and when the two men entered, Ellen left.

"Hi, Dr. Bee." Marlene said with a big smile.

"Hi, yourself, Marlene. You look gorgeous today as always. Do you remember Joe Ninehouse?"

"Sure do. Are you out of medical school already?" She asked.

"All done with school, Joe said, but I still have as internship to pull before I can start seeing patients on my own."

"I'm trying to talk Joe into joining me, and eventually taking over here." Dr. Balkema stated. "He'll be shadowing me this week to see if he's interested."

"Wouldn't that be great?" Marlene exclaimed. I think he would be perfect. I hope you do it, Joe. The people of this town would be really lucky."

"Well, lets get started. You're here for your annual physical examination. Do you have any concerns or ailments I should be aware of? Dr. Balkema asked. "Do you have any objections to Joe being here? If not I'll have him assist me as well as observe the examination. Is that agreeable to you Marlene?"

"Sure. It'll be different with having someone besides Ellen watch, but I'm comfortable with Joe being here." Marlene said while she flashed her killer smile at Joe.

While the good doctor took Marlene's temperature and blood pressure and examined her ears, nose and throat, Joe leaned back against the small washstand and watched.

Marlene Rogers was best described as being cute, or preppy. She was of medium height, with a slim figure and eyes that sparkled. She had beautiful even teeth that were visible when she smiled, which was just about all the time. Joe was a freshman in high school when the coach moved to town with his wife and two small children. Coach had played football at Ohio State, and it was understood that Marlene had been a cheerleader there. She was not a classic beauty, but Joe had masturbated hundred of times thinking about her.

Today Marlene had on a straight knee length dark blue skirt, with a silk cream-colored blouse. She was wearing flat penny loafers and nylon stockings. She was sitting in the office chair with her knees together and kept glancing at Joe out of the corner of her eye.

"Please remove your blouse, skirt and jewelry and grasp the over head bar, and I'll take your body measurements." Doctor Balkema said.

Marlene slowly unbuttoned her blouse while wondering if Joe was going to get turned on by the show she was about to give. She already could feel her body juices starting to flow in anticipation of Joe seeing her naked and exposed. She had always thought that the tall, quite, shy young man was one of the most polite students her husband had coached. Ever since she had moved to town ten years ago, almost every boy at school had tried to look down her blouse and up her skirt whenever she had walked by. Joe was one of the few that always made eye contact with her. She knew from his shy smile, however, that he lusted after her as much as all the other boys and men in town did.

Joe watched as one of the women of his dreams slowly unbuttoned her blouse and shucked in off her shoulders. Her cream colored bra was so thin and sheer that her nipples and areola showed thru the material as though it were transparent. When she stood and unzipped her skirt in back and carefully stepped out of it her matching panties clearly showed the dark pubic patch between her legs. She was wearing thigh high stockings and with her hands on her hips she turned to face Dr. Balkema.

"Should I remove my stockings?" She asked.

"Well, we'll need them off later for the exam, so yes, you should remove them." Dr. Balkema said.

Marlene sat and faced Joe and slowly put her left calf on her right knee and pushed the stocking down. Knowing that her pussy was clearly visible through the thin panties she wore, she looked up to see if Joe was watching her. She looked right up into his eyes, and when she shifted her legs and removed her other stocking. To her surprise Joe's eyes never once left hers.

"During annual physicals I always take measurements as well as weight, so that I can tell if a person is changing even though their weight may remain the same. And I always have the bar that they hold just a couple of inches over their heads to help in the consistency."

Dr. Balkema then commenced to measure Marlene's neck, bust, chest, waist, hips, right thigh and leg. It looked to Joe that Dr. Balkema may have brushed back and forth over Marlene's nipples while he was measuring her breasts, but Joe wasn't positive. He then had her step on a scale and measured how tall she was.

"Marlene, would you please climb up on the table and lie face down. Joe I want you to assist me in doing the dermatology body-scan. We'll start at her head. Marlene does your bra unhook in front?"

"Yes, Doctor." She responded and released the catch at the center and slipped it off before lying down on the table.

"Arms at your sides please."

Dr. Balkema ran his hands through Marlene's hair and felt her scalp and around her ears. Down her neck and over her shoulders he looked closely at a small mole on her left shoulder blade. Before continuing he picked up her chart and studied it.

"You continue down her back Joe. Make sure you feel both the bone and muscle structure as well as check the epidermis for any abnormal signs. Marlene lift your hips up just a little." Dr. Balkema said as he grasped her panties at the waist and pulled them down to her knees, than off her legs completely.

Joe was impressed with the firmness of her buttocks, and was proud of his ability to keep his mind on the professional side of the examination and not letting his mind wander over into the sexual aspects.

"Take a look at that mole just below her tail bone Joe. I made a note last time that I thought it had changed some." Dr. Balkema said.

Joe had to pull the cheeks of her ass apart a little bit in order to get a better view of the skin discoloration. While he was looking, Dr. Balkema spread her ass cheeks wider and looked at the marking through a magnifying glass.

"Everything seems OK, Marlene, continue with the exam please Joe."

Joe was impressed with the muscle structure of Marlene's thighs and legs, and was caught off guard when she jumped as he ran his fingers over the soles of her feet.

"Sorry about that." Joe laughed. "Would you please roll over?"

Starting back at her head, Joe kept his emotions in check until he got to the breasts then without conscious thought he cupped both breasts in his hands and tweaked her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers

Marlene had always enjoyed the attention that Dr. Balkema had given her. She knew that the way he touched her was not really medically ethical, but she enjoyed his hands and encouraged his actions. Now young Joe Ninehouse was running his hands over her body, and she knew that as a married mother of two young girls she should not be enjoying this as much as she was. When Joe squeezed her nipples it was apparent to everybody in the room that she was enjoying his ministrations. Even she could smell the undeniable scent that was emanating from her crotch.

Joe raked his fingers through her thick pubic hair and as he did Marlene lifted and spread her knees. Joe rested the heel of his palm on her clitoris while he pulled the petals of her cunt lips apart and examined her exterior genitalia. Excessive moisture had been accumulating in her vagina, and when it started to roll toward her anus Joe scooped it up on his finger tip from her perineum and rubbed in on her thigh. Marlene let out an uncontrollable audible sigh of contentment as Joe continued the exam down her legs to her feet.

Don Grampa
Don Grampa
215 Followers
12