Country Doctor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get with the program Joe." Sam said. "Either comply or go off to dinner by yourself."

When all the vitals were taken care of, the three women had Joe lay face down on the exam table and all three went through the process of running their hands through his hair and down his back to his butt. He didn't know which one it was that removed his shorts, but he could feel at least two pairs of hands spreading the cheeks of his butt. When he was asked to roll over onto his back his dick was still soft, but aware that it was in the presence of three very attractive females.

He watched as Sam peeled the foreskin back on his dick and using a wet wipe clean the shinny knob. With her hand tight around his tool he started to get hard, and she instructed Marlene to hold onto it she spent several long minutes examining his ball sack and testicles. Joe was rock hard and the three women pushed him down until his feet were placed in the stirrups and Sam pulled up a stool and sat between his legs.

"I'm going to digitally exam your prostrate Joe, so just relax. OK? I'll have Marlene come around here to help hold your testicles out of the way, and Ellen if you'll keep his penis from pointing at us it would help a lot."

When everyone was in position Samantha pushed her greased up finger into Joe's asshole and Joe shot three long stringy streams of cum. The first shot hit him on the chest, the second landed on his forehead and chin, and the third splattered all over his belly.

"Joe, you're a healthy specimen, so I guess I'll go out to dinner with you after all. Thank you ladies for your assistance. Marlene, we'll have to make this an annual experience. Get dressed Joe, it's time to go.

12