Country Girl

Story Info
NOT the Welcome Wagon.
1.6k words
3.85
15.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inosolan
Inosolan
12 Followers

Hi there, mister.

Oh, sorry -- didn't mean to startle you.

No, I know; I don't make much noise and I came up behind you unexpected like. My bad.

Nice camper; you traveling?

Oh; I wish I could do that. Just get in a camper and travel all over the country till I found a place to rest. Lots of places I never been to I'd go, let me tell you.

Me? No, I never been more than a hundred miles from home since I was born. It's boring, let me tell you. Same old people, same old trees...

Well, sure -- I guess I'm still young; maybe you're right and I'll get to move on some day. Need to find the right man, though...

Oh, hey -- wasn't meaning anything particular by that; sorry if I startled you... I meant I can't drive, I'd need someone to drive for me.

Learn to drive? No -- I couldn't do that; can't take the test, got a kind of problem with my records that's too hard to explain or straighten out so I just walk most places... not like I'm going anywhere, much, anytime, anyway...

Sorry -- I get a little bitter sometimes.

Nah. So -- where you from originally? Chicago? I hear it's a nice place. My brother was stationed at Great Lakes during the war. Korea, that is; he was too young for the World War.

Say -- I hate to ask -- you got anything to drink with you? Soda pop, even cold water...

Oh, heck no -- I wouldn't mind a cold beer at all, if that's what ya got. I love these pull tops -- i still remember when you hadda use a "church key" to open the can.

Yeah, I s'pose I am maybe a bit older than I look.

What's a camper like this like inside? Well, no, I wasn't hinting, but if you don't mind...?

Whoof. Bit of a step up there for someone who usually has her feet on the ground.

Neat. a little dining table. Mind if I sit down for a minute? This is really nice; a sink and a stove and bunk beds and everything.

Not that it's any of my business, but what're you doing 'round here? Pretty much a backwater since the mill shut down; the motion picture show closed years ago... Not a lot to do.

Plannin' to settle, huh? Whereabouts?

Here?

Well, yeah... I know it's available, what with Johnny Hanford dying down there in South America somewhere and his family wanting to get shut of the place, but...

Didn't you wonder why nobody's built a house or cleared and farmed it? It's twenty years or more since Johnny disappeared one night and left his cabin burning behind him. But no-one 'round here wants the place. The Hanfords and the Higginses kept up the taxes on the place, just in case Johnny come home -- kin is kin -- but they'll be right glad to get shut of it if a chance comes, now they can sell it.

The cabin? Right over that way -- if you lean across this bunk here and look out the window, you can see -- right over there -- see the blackberry patch and the roses? -- that's the rosebush folks say Cindy planted the year she and Johnny got married; it's the south corner of the cabin. If you poke around in the blackberries you can find the stone steps and bricks from the chimneys that fell down a few years ago. You can see places along the roads all round out here in the country where there's nothin' standin' but a chimney marks some family's house went up in smoke before anyone could get help to 'em, you know. Sooner or later the chimneys fall too, and then, 'less there was a murder or somethin' extra gruesome, no-one's even sure where they were.

Anyway, that's where the cabin was.

If you look over that way -- lean real close to the window, cause it's a sharp angle -- you can see where most of the old stone well-house was, and...

Whoops!Didn't mean for you to slip and fall like that, mister...

Been so long, even one beer's made me a little light-headed and I just slipped and...

Well, move over so I can get up off the bed and...

Oh, my. What could that ever be that I feel pressed against my leg.Let me feel around and see.

Oh, my goodness. Like that actress-lady said, I think you must be really glad to meet me. If I hold it like this and stroke it a little, will... Oh, my! I wouldn't have thought it could get no bigger.

Mmmmm... That's nice. What? You noticed I didn't have no bra on, did you? Can't hide nothin' under this thin cotton, can I? Can you tell I'm might near as pleased to meet you as you are me...

Oh. Ohh. Oh, yes!

Undo the rest of the buttons, mister, and I'll see if I can manage this zipper here. They are, aren't they? All puffy and pink and crinkly and standin' up. They give you any ideas?

Ohhhhhhh. That's a good idea. And the other one too, right? Mmmmm. Kiss it. Suck it some...

Oh, my. It's even bigger than I thought. I can hardly get my hand around it. Maybe we better not... I don't know if this thing can fit inside a little ol' girl like me...

Of course it was a joke. Here, roll over on your back, and let me get these trousers and shorts off you.

Wooo. It stands up right pretty, doesn't it? It's so hard and so round and the head looks just like a big ol' purple plum like grows on the trees behind the ol' wellhouse.

I remember Billy bet me one time i couldn't put one of them plums in my mouth whole without bitin' it any. I wasn't as full-grown as I am now, but I managed it mister. I slipped that big old plum between my lips and sucked it into my hot wet mouth and then i spit it out and i pushed Billy down in the leaves and i did it again, just... like... this...

mmmm. ymmmm. ummm-ummm. oooommmm...

slppppslppp.

You likin' that? Should I go on?

How 'bout if i sort of stroke the shaft of it with my hand while i... mmmmmmm. mmmmm. mmm-mmm-mmm-mmmmmmmm!

You wanna cum in my mouth? I don't mind. I kinda like it.

hmmmmahmmmmahmmmmmmmmmmm

Awww. I couldn't swallow it all -- see, some's drippin' down on your tummy. Let me lick it off.

Whoa. It's still there. What you suppose...

Wow. Never had a man sweep me off my feet that way before, mister.

Ohh, yes. Lick my titties. Kiss my nipples... Lick my belly button... that's it!

Mmmm. Think you can find the kitten under all that fur?

Ooooooohhhh! Guess you did. Lick me... eat me...

Oh, my, I can feel your tongue sliding up in me... Yesssyessyesssssss!

Ohhh. yes! Finger me. Make me cum and cum. Two fingers, use two fingers!

What're you...?? OOoooh.

No-one ever licked my asshole before, mister. Oh, wow, that's different...

A finger? In my ass? Uhhhh...OGodohGodoGod I'm cummin'...

Now...? Yesss! Lick my clit. Lick it hard. Keep them fingers going, too; fill me up while you lick my pussy... Oh, my -- two fingers in my ass...

I'm cumming! I'm cumming again!!

What -- what're you... oh! Sure! Stand up and lean forward over the table? Sure!

Spread 'em? Like this? This is so nasty -- I love it. Bet my pussy's spread right wide open in front of you, huh?

Ooooohhhh... lick my asscrack some more. Play with my pussy with your fingers... God I'm so hot and wet and ready!

I... I... Where's your fingers? Don't leave me like...

Oooofffffhhh.

Yesss... shove that big cock to me. Jam me full, hard and deep and fast...

fuck me daddy fuck me fuck me...

it's got me stretched out so full so wide... I bet you can see how stretched my pussy is where it's in me...

fuck me fuck me harder harder... HARDER DEEPER FASTER...

What? Why? Where are you?

Oh, no! No way is it goin' fit in there without hurting me.

Let me up.

I said let me up.

Nonono -- no! It hurts!

Stop, please! It hurts! Ohmigod, how am I going to...

OhOhOh...more and more ... please don't put it all the way innn...

Oh... Why did you stop? Are you gonna take it outta there? "To give me time to loosen up and relax"?

I guess I am relaxin' -- it doesn't hurt as much and...

No! Please! Not more!

unnn. unnnnn

unnnnmmmmmmmmmmmm

Oh my.

More. More.

Fuck me, mister. Fuck my ass... Oh, my God...

Oh! Yes!!! Finger my pussy and fuck my ass... harder, please!

Oh Oh Oh Oh

I'm cummmmmmminnnnggggg...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Oh, oh, oh -- I can feel you cumming too -- all hot and wet and shooting up in my insides and... ohhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Oh my.

I never had anything like that.

Not even with Billy, that night that Johnny...

Mmm? Yes, I said Johnny.

That night that Johnny come home two days before he was s'posed to and snuck in to surprise me.

Well, he did. S'prised Billy, too.

Oh -- we was in such a rush I never did tell you my name, did i?

My bad.

It's Cindy.

Mister -- if you do buy this place, do me a favor, okay? Make sure that they dig up the rosebushes, okay?

Johnny dug 'em up and then replanted them that night, just before he threw the torch in the cabin door and walked away forever...

Me and Billy been waitin' a long time to go home and join our kinfolk an' we're cold...

Inosolan
Inosolan
12 Followers