Country Girl Ch. 01

Story Info
Plain Jane farm girl meets Mr. Right.
10.5k words
4.69
64.1k
114

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,965 Followers

Penny walked in the door after working a swing shift as an ER Nurse. I had a salad ready for her as I did most nights she worked second shift. She tossed her coat on the floor, stripped off her nurse's dress, panties, bra and left on the white cotton work stockings. She pointed at me and said, "Your cock, my pussy, right now" as she bent over the easy chair.

I was in my briefs and a t-shirt, it didn't take long to strip and mount her. As I reached down to line my cock up with her pussy I noticed she was extremely wet, I mean almost dripping down her legs wet. I wondered what that was all about, but my dick overrode my ability to talk while I hammered her cunt for all I was worth, both of us on shaky legs afterward.

She generally came home worn out, had a light salad, showered and we went to bed. She told me she'd been extremely horny all evening long and needed her itch scratched so to speak. Something wasn't right, but I couldn't put my finger on it. After we'd been in bed a bout a half hour Penny ask if I could go again, she was still horny. I told her I could get it hard, I wasn't sure if I would cum again so soon, but she was free to ride until she was satisfied.

She stroked me a little, then sucked me a few minutes and my dick was standing tall. There was no foreplay, no whispered sweet things, just a knock down, root in the dirt, flat out fuck. She rode for at least 10 minutes before saying, "in my ass, I want it in my ass."

This was something we had only done a half dozen times in the two years we'd been together, always with lots of prep and foreplay. Tonight, it was slap on some lube and stick your cock in me. I was surprised at how easily I penetrated once the head slipped in. In the past it would have taken me at least three or four minutes before I could stroke hard, tonight I was balls deep almost immediately. She was thrusting back into me as hard as she could, moaning, groaning, crying out in pleasure. I continued to hammer her until I felt her start to cum, I was able to dump another load deep inside her ass as I pummeled over the edge.

We collapsed onto the bed where we lay about five minutes, she got up, went into the bathroom to clean up, put on fresh panties, crawled beneath the covers, kissed me goodnight and promptly went to sleep. I went to take a shower, wondering all the time what the hell that was about. Something wasn't right.

Penny is 5'5", 131 pounds, tits that match her shape, long natural blonde hair, the cuffs and the collar match. Lovely figure, nice ass, legs that are a little thinner than I like, but good overall. She's very hairy, so keeps her nether region trimmed and shaves along the labia and panty leg openings. It isn't thick and puffy, it's simply plentiful. She owns the duplex she lives in, I rent a one bedroom apartment across town where I keep all of my work equipment. I'm a software designer, selling my services to companies who want special programs designed for their business. It's cheaper and easier to rent the apartment, keeping all my computers and large monitors set up there.

I sleep with Penny 5 or 6 nights every week, but still have clothes, etc, at my apartment. I rent from a 76 year old widow who cooks if I want to join her at mealtime, lets me use the laundry equipment, and rents on a month to month basis. I was raised on a dairy farm in southeastern Minnesota, I'm 5'10", average build, stay in shape by riding my 45 year old Schwinn Corvette 3 speed bicycle. I get laughed at by the racers in their spandex and helmets. I could care less, I'm not riding it to race, I ride it to exercise.

Like so many kids who grow up in small communities, I couldn't wait to leave after graduating high school, heading for the big city. Town was a small farming community, most folks were of Norwegian and Polish origin. Which led to lots of odd names for people who'd never been in an ethnic setting like ours. I chose La Crosse, WI, attending UW La Crosse, where I received my degree. My folks were dead, neither of my sisters wanted the farm, so mom and dad left it to me. It was all paid for, renting the tillable land paid the taxes and up keep, that's all I cared about at the time. I was going to make a trip to the farm the next day, staying through until the following Wednesday.

As I lay in bed listening to Penny softly snore I couldn't get out of my head what had occurred tonight. She'd been somewhat elusive and stand offish the past three weeks, then out of the blue she wants me to fuck her twice after a 10 hour shift, including anal. Something was definitely wrong, I decided to grab not only my toiletries for the trip home, but grabbed my clothes from the closet and dresser saying they needed to be laundered. Next morning at breakfast I ask her what last night was all about. Her answer was the same lame excuse she'd used last night, super horny and needed it in both holes. As I sat there I wondered who I was drinking coffee with.

We kissed and hugged as I departed, telling each other we'd text each day and before bed each night, no matter what time it was. Penny had two more days of 10 hour shifts, followed by a day off, then starting days on Wednesday. Penny liked to club with her girlfriend when I was away, it never bothered me before, but somehow this time it was gnawing at my insides. Knowing the soonest she'd go out would be Tuesday night, I decided to return Monday afternoon, but not tell her.

I sat in a rented car down the block from her duplex and waited. Penny came out of the door at 8 in something she'd never worn for me. Her face was heavily made up, she had on a tight red pencil dress that ended only about six inches below her crotch, a scoop neckline with half of her tits showing, red fishnet stockings and 4 or 5" red heels. Her appearance reeked of "take me home and fuck me". I followed her to The Prism, a popular dance joint/pick up bar. Waited until she was inside about ten minutes then blended in along the darker parts of the perimeter.

She was at the bar flirting when I recognized the guy standing with her, rubbing his hand on her ass, smiling, flirting, she wasn't resisting. It was the new ER intern, Daniel Kimbuto, from Uganda. I should have seen it coming, the signs were there, I had simply ignored them. Penny had her car in the shop the past week while she was on days, I picked her up after shift two days in a row. Both days she was waiting on a bench talking, smiling, laughing with this new doctor. No two ways about it, he was handsome. At the club they were dancing, rubbing against each other, bumping and grinding to the slow songs.

Knowing her shift started at 7 Wednesday morning I knew she would go home early. I left, waiting on the street perpendicular to the driveway, looking directly into it. Parking back from the corner where it was dark. By 9 her car pulled in, guess who got out with her. The new doctor. I waited 15 minutes and let myself in. I could hear the grunts and groans as I walked to the bedroom, she'd lit candles and there was enough light to see this young black man with his dick buried in her ass. No wonder she had no problem with me in her ass, it had been well used before I ever got to it.

I watched a few minutes, then turned the lights on. She screamed, he jumped off the bed on the opposite side of me. I turned and walked toward the door. Penny was calling my name as I walked, I was opening the door when I felt her hands on me, beckoning me back in.

"Please Nils, let me explain, this is a misunderstanding."

"No Penny, there's no misunderstanding. I saw you with your lover's tiny cock buried in your ass, he can have you now. If you're going to cheat on me, at least pick someone with a big dick."

As I was turning she reached for me, I gently pushed her inside and closed the door. I walked to the car, drove away, but parked down the side street. Within ten minutes a taxi pulled up and lover boy got in. My phone was constantly lit up, beeping I had texts and phone calls. I finally shut it off until I got home. Seventeen texts, all saying things like she'd made a mistake, please forgive her, she really loved me, he was just a fling, she wanted to try a black man. I think she did more than try him out, I think she drove him for a week or two. Her phone messages were about the same, only full of sobbing.

Thinking she might go to my apartment and enter with her key, I called Mrs. Turner and told her Penny might come over, so that she wouldn't be frightened. I waited down the street from my apartment. Sure enough, Penny showed up just after 10, went into my apartment, she was in there about 15 minutes before leaving. I found a cheap motel to spend the night, I swung by my apartment about 8 the next morning, well after Penny would be at work. Laying in bed at the motel I decided that I was done with the city and the bullshit relationship I just ended. Two years of my life thrown away because she wanted to have sex with a black man, then she should have married one, but don't fuck around behind my back.

I loaded my '52 Chevy pickup with as much as I could get in, putting the remainder in the garage until I could return. It was a furnished apartment, I had little to move other than my clothes and equipment for my work. I paid Mrs. Turner 3 months rent, in case she couldn't find someone right away. Fired up the 327 and headed west across the bridge. The '52 was in the grainery when I got the farm, covered with a tarp and 2 inches of pigeon shit. Mice and vermin had chewed the interior and wiring, so I re-did the entire truck from the frame up. Dropped a 327 short block in it, added a four speed on the floor, disc brakes, different rear end, had it painted and everything re-chromed. Took me two years, but damn, it was a hot little truck.

I was a little over half way home by ten, already there were a half dozen texts on my phone. I ignored them all, I considered answering one of her calls about 11 at a diner while I ate, then decided against it. At the farm I opened the house, it was a nice spring day, the breeze flowing through reminded me of childhood days when mom would open every window in the house. She called it getting rid of winter. I turned the frig back on, called to have the LP tank filled, talked with the farmers my crop land was leased to, dug out sheets to make the bed, ordered internet service to be brought to the house, had supper at Bonnies Diner, headed home and went to bed. The texts had slowed, but not by much. One of the last being that Mrs. Turner refused to let her in and wanted the key back.

Thursday I spent walking the farm, seeing what fencing needed repairing, or replacing. Gates had been damaged by machinery, when people rent the land, they don't necessarily treat it like their own. The barn needed painting, some of the metal roofing was loose, the water to the barn and milk house was off, several pipes had burst in years past. All of that would need to be replaced, there was more than enough work to keep me busy all summer. The machine shed and grainery were in relatively good shape. Checking on the status of internet to the house I was told Monday between 8 and noon. Not having gas yet for the range I decided to go to one of the best places for steak or prime rib, Northwoods Supper Club. My waitress took my drink order and returned, she sure looked familiar.

"Hello Nils, are you back home? I heard you were getting the homestead in order, is that true?"

I stared at her like an idiot. "Yanne, (pronounced yahneh, with a soft e) you were a year ahead of me. Most people call me Jane now, I guess learning a simple Norwegian name in a Norwegian community is too much to ask."

We exchanged pleasantries and laughed. I ordered the prime rib, end cut if available, steak fries and a small dish of applesauce on the side. A small milk to be brought with the meal. When I was about through with my meal Yanne told me there were several old classmates at the bar who wanted to say hello and buy me a drink. It was around 8:30, I was thinking it was time to leave when Yanne came over to me.

"I'm off at 9 Nils, do you have time to stop by my place for a cup of coffee, you can fill me in on the bullshit these guys have been feeding you." I agreed and said I'd be at the bar.

As she walked away all three of the guys were staring at me. Kurt said, "man, you must be something else, she hasn't so much as talked with any of us guys since her divorce two years ago. It was mean, nasty and ugly. She lost custody of her kids, she is one hurting lady."

///////

We arrived at her house ten minutes after leaving the bar. Her home was nice, a non-descript, three bedroom ranch, well furnished and from what I could see as I walked up the sidewalk, a well kept yard. We talked of life after high school, I'd headed to La Crosse, she had gone the other direction to Rochester. She got her RN through the Mayo Clinic School of Nursing and was hired on in the ER/Trauma center. She'd met her former husband her senior year, after graduation they married, it was decided she'd work while he finished med school, then she'd have babies. Shortly after she became pregnant he would have nothing to do with her, saying his religious beliefs stated she was impure until the baby was born.

After twin boys were born he did resume sleeping with her, but he was mean and uncaring, after his satisfaction and nothing more. When the boys were three he wanted to take a vacation back to Lebanon, so his parents could meet their grandsons. She could only get three weeks, he was staying six and would bring the boys back with him. She never saw him or her boys again. His family was wealthy, hiring lawyers to destroy her and get the courts to grant him full custody. The divorce took almost three years, her boys would be almost seven now and she had no idea what they looked like. Every application for a visiting visa was rejected, she had finally accepted the fact that she will never see her boys again.

She asked about me. I explained how after getting my degree I started doing some side jobs, which eventually turned into a fulltime career. I designed software for company's, they paid me lots of money to do so. I told her about my relationship with Penny, how and why it ended, and that I was back to stay.

It was getting late, I was ready to go when she spoke.

"I used to have such a crush on you. It took my breath away."

"Ya, but you would never sit with us on the bus or do things with us when we'd invite you along."

"The reason why is as embarrassing now as it was then. I was nothing but a skinny, flat chested girl with a pretty face and no ass. Whenever I was around you, oh this is embarrassing, my panties would get wet, the longer I was near you, the wetter they became. It was easier to not be near you then to have you possibly smell how aroused I was. In fact, I still am Nils, I don't work Friday mornings, can you stay the night?"

Life suddenly became very interesting. The guys at the bar talked as though she were an ice queen, but here she was inviting me to spend the night.

I smiled, told her I would be honored to spend the night with her, and took her hand as she led me down the hall.

We held one another inside the doorway, kissing softly, erotically. She told me to undress her, I obliged. When I was down to her bra and panties I was behind her to unclasp her bra, she was no longer a flat chested girl with no ass. She had soft, firm breasts, no sag to speak of, probably around a 34C, lovely pert nipples surrounded by darker areolas. Her nipples responded positively as I rolled them, squeezed and pulled them lightly. The cooing and soft moans emanating from those lovely lips told me all was going well. She had on the cutest cotton Hello Kitty boy shorts, I slid my hand down the front of her panties and encountered what I hoped I'd find, a soft silky bush.

I had her lay on the bed as I undressed, she was smiling as I knelt on the bed.

"I can't begin to imagine how many times I fantasized about this very moment from 8th grade, and even into early college. I'm no longer a flat chested little girl Nils, but I want you as bad now as I did then. I'll let you know now, this will probably be a one off, I will not marry again, and I don't want a fuck buddy. What I do want is you making love to me tonight, then my fantasy will be fulfilled."

"Since it's one night only, is anything off limits? Do you want a stop signal?"

"I won't do anal, my rectum was damaged by my husband, I can't take it there. The other two holes are yours as you'd like though, and yes, I do swallow."

I lay down with Yanne, holding her, stroking her hair, kissing her softly and passionately. Caressing her breasts while I whispered how pretty she was, how I loved her body, and how this night would be between she and I, no one else. I lowered myself to suck her nipples, slowly, deep, putting as much tit flesh in my mouth as possible, then sucking as I slowly pulled my mouth out to the nipple. She literally squealed the first time I did that. I kissed her tummy, then along the elastic of her boy shorts, ending up kissing her slit over the cloth. Her hips were already beginning to roll and thrust involuntarily.

I started to slide the boy shorts down, patting her hip to raise up. Once off, I lay on my stomach, between her legs, staring at one of the prettiest pussy I had ever seen. Pouty outer labia shaved, but the rest of her bush natural except along panty lines. It was petite, and yet I knew it would handle what I was bringing to this encounter. The slit was glistening with pussy juices, almost to the point of running down the crack of her ass.

Yanne had both hands in my hair, they clenched slightly on the first lick, then relaxed and caressed my head as I continued to assault her pussy with my mouth. I played with the labia for a while, until she whispered, "get to it Nils, stop playing." I dove in ears deep, licking, slurping, using my mouth like a suction machine, manipulating her clit until I found her hot spots, then attacked them with my tongue. I licked softly, her hips raising up and down, whimpers and low moans coming from her, her hands no longer in my hair. They were cupping her tits, squeezing them, pulling the nipples, her head thrown back into the pillow.

I first felt the oncoming orgasm in her tummy, it began to quiver, ripple, and shake. Her hips were wildly bucking upward, her hands clenching the sheets like she was about to fall off a cliff. As her body stiffened her legs squeezed my head, she let out a long low moan, followed by a short yell, then "Oh my, that was good."

She was tugging on my hair, so I slid up next to her, her face buried in my neck. "Nils, I didn't know an orgasm like that could happen. I came so hard it hurt. Now let me do the same for you."

I suggested we make love, then later she could suck me hard for round two. She was all smiles, ready to go again as soon as I was. I ask if she wanted top or bottom.

"It's been four years since I've been with anybody, I think I should start on top. What's the too much signal?" I told her it was two pats on the thigh.

She had apparently not paid much attention to my cock, because when she was going to suck it a little to get it wet she damn near fainted. I'm not huge by any means, the average guy is typically between 5 and 6 inches. Some fat, some not so fat. I was blessed with 6" and a nice wide girth.

"My god Nils, your cock looks my dad's mule, that fucker will never fit in me."

"Just climb on honey, it'll fit, we'll go slow, you'll have time to adjust."

"Finally, a man who understands you can't just ram it into her pussy. I feel more comfortable just knowing that. Thank you, Nils."

"Ya, my ex was a nurse like you. Enough with the thanks, get on that cock and ride."

R410a
R410a
2,965 Followers