Country Girl Ch. 02

Story Info
Britt and Nils make love.
7.9k words
4.81
37k
50

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,944 Followers

After our lunch, while sharing a Dr Pepper, she suddenly got quiet and withdrawn. I waited until she looked at me. "I want to tell you what happened to me at college, what drove me back to the farm, why I have so many fences around my heart."

"I was attending dairy management school in Sioux Falls when it happened. My first time away from home, nobody called me ugly or homely, I was just another person. Part of the ag management course was finances, I ended up in an economics class, and there met a boy. He was sort of geeky, part of a frat house. We'd been going out about a month, I'd let him feel my breasts over my clothes, but wouldn't go any further. Long story short, he took me to what was supposed to be a party at the frat house, I found out when I got inside that I was the party."

"There were 13 of them, they held me down and started tearing off my dress and underwear. When it was discovered I was having my period someone yelled "backdoor". I was bent over a table with guys holding my arms and legs, repeatedly raping me anally for over two hours. It was only when blood was running out of my rectum did they stop, they drove me to an urgent care facility and dumped me at the door. My sphincter muscle was damaged, and the lower rectal lining was torn in several places. When I got out of surgery the police were waiting for my statement, thankfully a doctor had done a rape kit on me before I was taken into surgery."

"I told them which frat house and as many names as I could recall. Nils, they had to do a temporary colostomy while my anal lining healed, I pooped into a bag attached to my side. It was humiliating. They arrested all 13 of the boys, the ones with rich parents hired expensive lawyers and got off with probation and community service. The other 5 went to jail for a while, only the guy I'd been seeing went to prison, for 3 years. My folks brought me home, Mankato State has a similar course, most of it online, that's how I got my associate degree. Maybe now you have a better understanding of why I'm so guarded."

I had tears in my eyes, I was so angry. How could one human being treat another like that?

It was already four o'clock and she needed to get back to milk. On the trek back to the house she said she was milking alone, so I offered to help.

"Are you sure you remember? Cows get pretty antsy, you sure you're up to it?"

"Britt, I milked all my life until college, pullin tits is still pullin tits, unless you have some other kind of cow."

"I hate that phrase, my older brother used it all the time. It's disgusting and degrading."

"Speaking of your older brother, I haven't seen him around."

"Nor will you, he died in Iraq. His wife remarried and lives in Iowa with her husband and their two kids. Einar wasn't married long enough to have any of his own."

We put the tractor in the machine shed, I changed into barn clothes and we headed for her folk' s farm. They had a pipeline for milking, we always had buckets and a step saver, so it took me 4 or 5 cows before I got the hang of a different set up. By the time we'd hit the halfway point, we were both moving with efficiency. The barn held 60 cows, but with the two of us we had them done in less than two hours. There were several fresh cows giving massive amounts of milk, which takes a little longer to milk out.

We were flirting a little, messing around, teasing each other as we milked. At one point we were standing together in the alleyway waiting for cows to finish milking out, Britt stepped up to me and kissed me tenderly. Before I could draw her in for a more intimate kiss one of her milkers started squawking, she pulled away with a smile as she attended to the cow. The milking was done, the feed bunker was filled, cows turned out, alley was scraped, and the pipeline was washing. She checked everything in the milk house one last time and we headed toward the house. When we got to my truck I started to say goodbye, she was having none of that, I was to come in for supper. Her mom had cooked a pork roast, Britt and I ate like pigs.

///////

I had a surprise visit the next day, my older sister Bente. We talked family stuff, I gave her the tour showing her how much progress had been made. She wondered why I was going to all that effort, I told, I was going to start milking again within a year.

"No you're not, that's bullshit. There are easier ways to go bankrupt. Besides, you're too old and you will be all alone."

"I can hire Amish to help me with chores and farm work, as for being alone, I plan to be married in the next few years."

"Nils, the scuttlebutt in town is you've been dating Britt Nilsen. Little brother, if you hurt that girl I will personally kick your ass. She's suffered all her life at the hands of the inconsiderate bastards in town, she doesn't need more rejection. Besides, you were always a sucker for petite blondes."

"Not planning to hurt her, and as for her being my wife, I'm not sure she'd have me. Petite blondes, I've been the pretty girl route twice, both times getting kicked in the balls. When I left for college mom told me not to marry a pretty girl, they were usually full of themselves. She said to find a plain Jane with a big heart and healthy sexual appetite, she'll please you all the days of your life, she'll raise your babies right, work by your side, and she'll never cheat on you."

"Mom said that? She never said that to me about guys."

"That my dear Bente, is because you are smarter than most men, mother knew you would make the right choices and rule your home from a position of love. You already had your eyes on Steven, you didn't need her advice."

"Back to this farm bullshit. Nils, it costs a lot of money to farm these days. We carry so many farmers feed bills that it scares me, and if they go belly up, we get nothing. It will eat everything you've got Nils. Don't do it, keep playing with your computers, at least you make enough to live."

Bente and her husband owned and operated the feed mill in town. Bente has a degree in marketing/economics, she takes care of all the business stuff, Steve covers all the outside stuff. They have 5 kids, the story is they fuck like rabbits.

"How much money do you think I make Bente?" She had no idea. "I see you use a software program at the office to help with inventory and feed mill items that a regular software program doesn't provide." She nodded yes. "Did you pay more than a regular run of the mill program would have cost? Bente nodded yes. "Who do you think designed that software, knew all the intricacies of the dairy business and those supporting it? Who do you think gets a royalty from every system sold? Yup, your nerdy little brother. That's just one of many I've written for different industries and businesses. I lived cheap when I was in the city, saved damn near all my money and today have more money in the bank than I know what to do with. I pretend to be poor, then I don't have to deal with all the moochers who come out of the woodwork if they know you have money."

Her mouth was hanging open. "Bente, this stays with you and Steve, understand? I wouldn't ask you to keep something from your husband, but it must stay between us only. Speaking of money, if you're ever in a tight spot because others owe you, I'm more than willing to front you, interest free."

I recommended she close her mouth before the flies got in. She asked again how much money I had. I told her enough to live comfortably for a hundred years. Truth is, I have just over four million in a Swiss account, and 1.2 million in three different banks in the states. The income I was generating from home I had going into the local bank, that fluctuated between 30 and 50 thousand, but seldom lower than 40. The bank manager was all smiles any time he saw me.

About the time Bente left I got a text from Yanne. Was I free tonight, wondering if I wanted to stop by. I responded what time, her text said 9. Told her I'd get back to her shortly.

I texted Britt not knowing whether she'd have her phone with her. Root Beer and onion rings tonight?

She responded immediately, Pick me up at 8. Followed by one of those smiley faces sending a kiss.

I texted Yanne and said I had previous plans, but thanks for thinking of me.

There was something different about Britt tonight as I escorted her to the truck. I held the door open for her, she gave me a peck on the cheek along with a thank you. She had on a lovely sun dress ending about 4" above the knees, she'd done her hair and put on makeup. It finally dawned on me, she had on a pair of 2" heels instead of her sneaks. Damn, the girl was looking fine, and for a root beer. Once there we decided on malts instead of root beer, and of course, onion rings.

The atmosphere was light, we were having a fun time. At the stop sign leading to her valley she spoke up, "I don't want to go home yet. Find somewhere we can kiss." My face must have conveyed my confusion. "I think it's called parking, I've never done that, I want to. No sex, but I want to be showered in kisses." Who was I to argue. We found a spot behind a small outcropping of cedar trees and commenced to kissing.

"Nils, I have something to tell you, it's part of why I'm so goofy tonight." Her face got crimson red, she covered her face with her hands, then drew them away giggling. "I'm wearing the underwear I bought when we went shopping. Don't laugh at me, but I feel sexy. I've never felt sexy before. I won't show them to you, but I'll tell you what color they are. It's a matching panty bra set. Red lace."

We kissed another 20 minutes or so. She was learning quickly how to kiss, at one point she let me French her for about a minute. Little by little my caring for her was tearing down those walls of mistrust.

///////

July 4th was approaching, Bonnie's Diner wanted something in the parade, but didn't want a float like everyone else. Britt and I decided we'd put a big sign in the bed of my '52 and drive it in the parade. It was printed on both sides for all to see. We had a huge tub of candy between us and tossed it to either side of the street, making sure every kid had a chance to get some. When we drove past the cop shop one of the deputies yelled, "light um up". I revved the engine, dumped the clutch and squawked the tires for him. The crowd loved it.

Britt became the talk of town. Who was that guy she was with? Surely it couldn't be the Johanssen boy who moved back home. We walked through the carnival late afternoon getting a funnel cake and french fries to go with our freshly made lemonade. We'd thought about cotton candy, but decided against it before going home to milk. When we returned around 8:30 a band was playing on stage, mostly old rock tunes, we listened a bit and then walked through the arcade, picking up a cotton candy to share. I overheard a male voice say something about the ugly girl, as I spun he was already high tailing it out of there. Britt let go of my hand, circling both of her arms around mine, I could feel her little breast pressed against my bicep. I looked at her, she had a slight grin on her face as we walked on.

Later as we walked to the truck she leaned and whispered in my ear. "Black tonight, just for you."

My face must have registered my bewilderment. She stood in front of me, my face in her hands. "My panties and bra you goof ball." I could feel my dick begin to harden.

"Britt, you're being mean to me, how am I supposed to process that information without being aroused?"

"I arouse you? Really? Oh, I'm sorry, I won't do it again." She said mockingly.

I put my hands on hers and said softly, "you had better tell me, it sends me over the moon. I love what you're doing to me, even if it is mean."

She stepped in and kissed me passionately, frenching me. We were lost in our own little world until someone walking past told us to get a room. We laughed that laugh you do when you're embarrassed. She was giddy all the way home. I ask if she wanted to park, she didn't, but when we stopped in her driveway she was eager to neck a while before going in. Something was changing with Britt, it seemed for the better, I chose to be cautiously optimistic.

The next few days I had a software program to finish, a 60 thousand dollar payment was riding on it. Britt texted late afternoon to ask if I was coming over. I called her and explained my situation. A few hours later I saw a car coming up the drive. Who could that be at 7 o'clock? It was Britt, she'd driven her mom's car, said she wanted to be with me. I explained I had to finish the program and I would feel as though I was ignoring her if she stayed. She said she'd just watch and stay out of my way, which she did for about 20 minutes before disappearing. I could hear noises coming from the kitchen, followed by the smell of something delicious. When she walked in with fresh brownies and a glass of milk I stood up and kissed her. We had a brownie, I went back to work, she went home, necking with me at the door.

I wondered, is this what mom had spoken about. Someone who recognized I hadn't eaten, but instead of scolding or complaining, made something she knew I would stop long enough to eat. I worked through the night, finishing just before 6 next morning, got the program printed out on a CD, and crashed in bed.

I woke late morning in what I thought was a dream. I could smell bacon, and someone making noise in the kitchen. I pulled on a pair of jeans and stumbled to the kitchen table.

There stood Britt in a house dress with a full apron. Who the hell wears an apron anymore, Britt, of course. She kissed me and said, "good morning handsome, ready for some food?" Having eaten nothing but a few brownies in the past 24 hours I devoured nearly all she'd cooked. I enquired why she was there. She said she wanted to be, then asked if I was able to finish my project on time.

"I did Britt, in fact I'm a half day ahead. I need to run the discs into town for Fed-Ex pick up, otherwise I'm through with this one. That'll be another 6oK in the bank by weeks end."

"Sixty thousand dollars? Are you serious Nils? My gosh, how much money do you make? Why do you want to be in this little town with all that money?"

"It's my turn to ask you not to laugh at my answer." She agreed. "Britt, I don't know why it came to be, or even how, but I'm in this small town so I can be near you. I have no idea where this will end, maybe we can figure it out together."

Britt stood up, said she had to leave and left without another word.

I was thinking to myself, nice going shit head, you screwed this up, that's for sure. A text was waiting as I got out of the shower, it was from Britt. "Not mad at you, you startled me, mom and I are talking, she said I needed to let you know you did nothing wrong. Phone will be off after this, I'll text you later, promise."

The Amish boys showed up that afternoon. I showed them the fencing I needed done or replaced. Told them they could use the M, they loaded materials in the old spreader and were hard at it in an hour. I figured they had about a week's worth of work, they were happy to have the work. Things had slowed down right before harvesting started, jobs were scarce at the moment.

I was grilling some brats for supper when Britt drove in. As she walked toward me she smiled. She was wearing that pretty floral pattern sun dress again. Hair was braided in pigtails, the makeup enhanced her features without drowning the rest of her face. I asked if she'd eaten, she shook her head no. I invited her to have supper with me, she nodded yes. She had not uttered a word, but I could tell she wasn't upset either. We did talk a little during supper, nothing more than chit chat though.

///////

Sitting side by side on the porch swing she took my hand in hers and kissed it. Then she kissed my lips,

"you're a good man Nils, one who deserves more than a girl like me. You say you're staying because I'm here, that flatters me. I want to believe it with all my heart, but I'm so frightened Nils. Can you understand that?"

"Sure, why don't you tell me what you and your mom talked about?"

"Why, why would that matter?"

"Well Britt, whatever she said changed your perspective, I'd like to know what that was."

Britt began, "I was in my room changing when I heard a tiny knock and mom walked in. I was only in my panties, before I could speak she held her hand up to be quiet. Told me she'd seen it all before, just finish dressing. She seldom brings my clean laundry to my room, she leaves it for me, but today she did. She not only brought them, she had folded my stuff as well. On top of the basket lay my new panties and bras. Pointing to them she asked if there was anything she needed to know about. I assured her there wasn't. I told her I would never do that before marriage, I knew she would be ashamed if I did."

"That was the first time mother shocked me in our conversation, telling me I was completely wrong. It went like this."

"Britt, you know the saying, the second baby always takes nine months, the first one is anyone's guess. I nodded yes. Well you were a nine month baby, your brother wasn't. What I'm saying honey is that it's about the most natural thing in the world for two people in love to be intimate. I don't mean screwing everything that walks like the kids do nowadays. What your dad and I did wasn't accepted socially, but hell, we weren't marrying society, we were marrying each other."

"As I held up the sexiest pair of panties I asked. Mom, do you think it's slutty to wear these things, I feel so sexy. I wear them for Nils, even though he's never seen them. Is that wrong mom?"

"If it's slutty, then I'm the biggest slut in town. When you're milking by yourself in the evening, I'm dressed in the sexiest outfits I can order online, and your father screws me seven ways from Sunday until we're exhausted. Which doesn't take very long anymore. That's why we're always freshly showered when you come in. I thought your dad was getting complacent, so I ordered a bra that has holes for the nipples to stick out. My old saggy tits with the nipples poking through drove your father damn near insane. You had Nils here helping you milk, you finished early and we were almost caught burying the sausage. Oh, do you have a garter belt and stockings? If you don't, get some, they're a guaranteed hardon every time."

"Needless to say Nils, my mouth was hanging open." Then mom said one more thing. "If that boy is the real thing, if you know you want to be with him forever, maybe you should let him at least see your pretty new undies. Give him something to dream about."

"Do you need something to dream about Nils?"

I groaned as I pushed my cock down. She asked if that was a good groan. As I nodded yes, she grinned from ear to ear. I softly muttered, "you make my dick hard woman." To which she giggled.

"Let's go inside Nils, the mosquitos are coming out. Neck with me on the couch."

We kissed, snuggled, cuddled, and canoodled. She liked Frenching and we practiced that a lot. My dick was ravenously hard, and I think she knew it. She took my hand in hers and placed it on her breast. I softly cupped it, gently squeezing and then rolled the nipple through her dress. She stiffened as her back arched slightly. I could feel as well as hear her little whimpers as they drifted across my lips. She broke away whispering, "I want you to see my pretty bra, I'm wearing it for you, but only unbutton my dress to my waist."

Once unbuttoned I opened the top of her dress slowly. Her breathing was ragged one minute, almost non-existent the next. I cautiously slipped my hand inside her dress putting it on her tiny breast. She stiffened and opened her eyes, I didn't say a word, I only looked at her. In a half breath she smiled ever so slightly and nodded yes. I caressed her tits, cupping them, kneading them, rolling the nipples, and finally I slipped her bra up over those pretty little titties. They weren't really knockers in a sense, they were tender little b cup titties, matched perfectly to the rest of her body.

R410a
R410a
2,944 Followers