Country Girl Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,946 Followers

Britt voiced that she was wondering what she might find to do after we'd completed the projects if I was busy with my work.

"Let me toss an idea at you Britt, to see what you think. I'd like to milk cows again, nothing big, it's a 40 stall barn, let's milk 40 cows. Be a good way to raise our kids, it didn't hurt you and I being raised in the barn and on the tractor. We can hire a young couple to work with us as farmhands, especially if you're still planning to have a half dozen babies. What do you think?"

"Wow, no one has ever asked my opinion before, not on something big. I like the idea, but we'd have to upgrade the barn and milk house, I want to sell grade A milk, not B. We'd need to install a pipe line, can we generate enough income from the milk checks to carry the debt load?"

"We won't have any long term debt, we'll pay for all of the improvements as we go. We can buy decent used machinery, if we're diligent to look, we don't need big stuff like the larger dairies do. We've got the M, if we had another 40 to 50 horse tractor and at least one 100 horse for field work, we'd have enough. With auctions so prevalent, we can pick up used machinery at a better price than going to a dealer. Once word gets out we're paying cash for equipment, farmers will be calling us, instead of them having to pay an auctioneer's fee. You're the one with the degree in farm finances/management. Am I blatantly overlooking anything?"

"I think you've covered the major points, we'll need to fine tune and tweak as we go along, but I like the idea. We can work on details during our trip and when we get back."

"I don't think there will be much free time on our trip. You're going to be on your back with your legs spread, or on your hands and knees with your pretty little ass in the air most of the time. Not to mention having a pussy in my face and a cock in your mouth."

"Mmmm, baby, I love it when you talk dirty. Speaking of legs spread or my ass in the air, can we do oral tonight. I'm really bruised and I want to make sure I'm okay for hotel sex."

"Hotel sex, what the hell is that? Never mind ... I'm sure you read an article at the dentist office."

"Well, it was actually the doctors, but yes, I read an article saying how exciting hotel sex can be. Something about being outside your bedroom, outside your normal safety zone."

"Baby, if you want me to ride you hard and put you up wet in a hotel room. Who am I to argue?"

Britt sat on my face, grinding while I licked her to a face smothering orgasm. I thought I was going to suffocate before she finally loosened her thighs. I licked until she was too sensitive to go anymore. Britt was now able to take almost 5" of my cock in her mouth, she had turned out to be a natural cock sucker. She loved my cum, always swallowing, then cleaning me up with her mouth until there wasn't a drop left.

With a long day before us we drifted off into slumberland in each other's arms.

R410a
R410a
2,946 Followers