Country Girl Ch. 06

Story Info
The baby is born, more on the way, milking begins.
15.6k words
4.87
38.9k
73

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,965 Followers

When Britt told me about her conversation with Mrs. P. I was quite excited. If we could pick up some decent machinery I was all for it. I'd known the Podolski's all my life, I knew Bert took good care of his machinery and tractors. They had a pipeline that had been put in just three years ago, maybe I could buy it and have it installed in our barn. Bert was milking 60 cows, but the pipeline could be adapted to fit our 40 stall barn. By golly, things were looking up.

At the Podolski's, Bert and I went through the machine sheds, the barn and milk house. I liked what he had, we were able to reach an agreement. I would take the pipeline and milking equipment, including a new vacuum pump and the new 800 gallon bulk tank. I wanted the Farmall 1086, the Farmall 560 with a bucket and the John Deere A. I took all of the machinery except the grain drill and chisel plow, I already had those. The haybine was only a year old and the flail chopper was two years old. The manure spreader was a little older, but was in good shape. It was dusk when I looked at the baler, hay racks, and combine, all kept inside, all in excellent shape. By nights end Britt and I had committed to $165,000 worth of equipment and machinery. It was worth more than that.

I ask Bert where they banked, luckily for us it was where we were now banking. I told Bert I'd have the money transferred from my account into their account within the week, I would need to contact the bank. They in turn would contact him when the transfer was made. Part of the reason we were able to get a lower price was because I told Bert he could continue using whatever he needed to until he sold the cows. Bert thanked us profusely, figuring he never would have gotten decent prices if he'd auctioned it off. It was a win-win situation, Britt and I would only have to drive a mile down the road to bring the machinery home.

Things were progressing as planned until tragedy struck, Ole had a mild stroke in the barn. He'd lost some of his speech and the left side was hardly working. His prognosis was positive, he was expected to recover nearly 100%, but it would take at least a year and extensive therapy. For all intents and purposes, Ole was done farming.

His hired hand could handle the milking and chores for the time being, but once field work began they would need more help. Ole, Bjorge, Britt and I sat around the table one evening discussing the situation. Ole had one of the finest registered herds of Brown Swiss in the region. He was sure he'd get butchered if they went to auction. Britt & I looked at each other, a big smile breaking out on our faces.

Britt spoke, "Daddy, why don't you let us buy the herd. The 40 best cows, ten of the better dry cows, and whatever young stock you have. They'll stay in the valley, it will give us the herd we want without having to build it up over the years, and you can know they will be in the same hands that have milked them all their life. What do you think Daddy ... mama?"

Ole's speech was slurred, but we could tell what he was saying. He was concerned we might not be able to afford a registered herd right away. He liked the idea of his registered herd staying in the family, but said he'd feel guilty putting his kids in debt.

I ask, "Ole, what are the cattle worth if you could get top dollar?"

"If I could sell them one at a time I could get 1500 to 2000 each, but no one will ever agree to that. I'll probably end up getting 50 to 60 thousand if I'm lucky."

"Let me talk with Britt just a minute. Britt come with me into the living room".

Knowing we had the same idea I spoke up,

"What if we offer your dad 70,000 for the entire herd, we'll keep what we want and sell the rest. They'll know they have a solid offer." Britt agreed. "Okay you tell him honey, he needs to hear it from his daughter."

"Daddy, we'd like to buy the entire herd for $70,000. We'll pay you half this week and half when they're delivered. The only catch is we won't be ready for them until June first. Can you continue milking them until then?"

Bjorge broke down crying, which in turn made Ole cry, which caused Britt to cry, which caused me to chuckle and grab another beer.

Bjorge and Ole sat looking at one another, having been together 50 years and knowing what each would say, Bjorge spoke knowing it was difficult for Ole. Putting her hands over Britt's, she looked her in the eye.

"Honey, can you really afford this, or are you kids getting in over your heads?"

I took the lead. "Mom we can afford it without the blink of an eye. I'm going to tell you something that cannot leave your lips, ever. I do work for companies all over the world, I just finished three huge projects. The smallest of those brought in over $100,000, yes, we can afford to buy the herd. Can you continue to milk them until June first, that's our only concern. If paying your hired hand is an issue, we'll cover that as well."

"Mama, we're going to milk, what a wonderful legacy to pass onto your grandkids. They'll grow up milking the offspring of their grandparents registered herd. Will you at least consider it?"

Ole and Bjorge looked at each other, both nodded together, "Yes, we'll sell you the herd for $70,000." Bjorge said.

On the way home we marveled at how all of it had come together. Though we'd both had a similar dream of one day milking our own herd, neither of us pursued it, we let it come to us. We may have over paid on the herd, but it was for Britt's parents, we really didn't mind. Not to mention we were getting the number one Brown Swiss Registered herd around. There was over 50 years of breeding in that stock.

That night as Britt lay on her side, I was slowly stroking her pussy from behind, she sighed a sigh of relief, as if a milestone had passed.

"Careful how deep you go babe, my cervix is shallow tonight. You won't hurt the baby in any way, but it gets uncomfortable for me. After the baby is born and I'm healed, you can bang my box as hard as you want."

Britt's tiny frame meant she was carrying the baby all in front, love making could sometimes be difficult, but we still gave it the old college try. Spending more time doing oral than anything. Britt would sit on the stool, I would put my hands on either side of her head and slowly, gently face fuck her. Britt told me she loved when I did that. She said it felt erotic to her.

I in turn would bury my face between her legs, licking her until she bucked and gushed. Britt's orgasms weren't quite as wild as they had been. A baby in her belly was calming Britt in many ways.

At one of Britt's natal care appointments she had ask Dr. Louise, her doctor since childhood, if she thought having the baby vaginally would an issue considering the anal injuries and surgery of 5 years ago.

After carefully examining Britt she stood, patted her twice right on the top of her mound and told her to put her panties back on. Britt was taken back by the gesture.

"Dr. Louise, you've never done that before, does it mean something?"

"Only that I care about you Britt, I have done the same to my daughters laying on that very table. Honey, I've looked at your vagina for two decades, beginning with the time you took Einar's marbles but didn't know where to hide them, so you put them in your vagina. How you figured you had a hole at age 6 is beyond me. I've looked at you through yeast infections, bladder infections, regular checkups, and now with a baby in that tiny little tummy of yours."

"So, everything with my anal lining and rectal opening are good? I never have trouble with bowel movements or anything like that. I just wanna be sure."

Louise studied Britt's face a moment. "Are you trying to decide if you can take care of Nils anally when the baby begins to drop down?"

"Is it that obvious? Nils is big, my desire is to do this, but I don't want to hurt myself. I've read it can be pleasurable and very stimulating."

"Britt every woman in town knows Nils is big, Yanne can't keep her mouth shut when she needs to. Why do you think you get those looks of jealousy, they're all wishing he was between their legs. You're a very forgiving young lady to not hold that tryst with Yanne against your husband. By the way, all that nonsense with Yanne ended when he began dating you. Yes Britt, anal can be very stimulating, the rectum has thousands of nerve endings, you can imagine what stimulating all those nerves might do to enhance an orgasm."

"Then you recommend I do anal?"

"No sweetheart, I'm not recommending anything, I'm telling you that if you do it right it can be very enjoyable."

"Do you do anal Dr. Louise?"

Dr. Louise just smiled, "As I said, it can be very satisfying if done right."

"Dr. Louise, concerning forgiveness of Nils with Yanne, he was not committed or attached to me in any way. He's given me no reason to mistrust him, so forgiveness isn't an issue. My husband loves me."

Louise had her hand on her shoulder as she led Britt out of the exam area, "You'll make the right decision about anal Britt, the key is to be prepared mentally and physically, then take it slow." Louise winked at her and said, "Let me know how it works out."

Britt took to heart all that the doctor had said, reading, researching, going to web sites Dr. Louise recommended. She was feeling more comfortable with the idea every day. She knew I thought about it, but would never ask, knowing she had been raped anally.

I had gone to Owatonna for office supplies at one of the big box office stores. While there I grabbed a dozen roses and a pearl necklace I knew Britt had drooled over several times in the past. She could have purchased them at any time, but in her heart, she wanted me to get them for her. Pussy tonight, I thought to myself as I drove home.

Walking in the house I knew something special was in the air. Britt had made sirloin tips over rice for supper, and a fresh white cake with buttercream frosting sat on the counter. Britt was leaned against the counter watching me.

Britt had a huge smile as I walked to her with the roses, hugging and kissing me as much as she could over her big tummy. I patted her ass and sat down. Britt turned off the range and waved her hand for me to scoot my chair back. Sitting on my lap, arms around my neck, she spoke as though she was purring.

"I might need a few spanks on my bare bottom tonight daddy, I've been a naughty girl."

"How have you been naughty?"

Whispering like a little girl she told him to lift her dress.

"No panties, yes, that will mean a soft spanking for sure."

Then whispering right into my ear she said, "I've also been a dirty girl, you better have me bend over so I can be spanked."

Britt stood, leaned forward as much as her tummy would allow and grabbed the sides of the table. As I lifted her dress I damn near had a heart attack. Under the dress was a butt plug with a short tail on it.

"You don't need your pretty little bottom spanked, if you're serious it needs to be kissed."

Britt stood up, pressing in as close she could, telling me she was absolutely sure.

"I talked with Dr. Louise, she examined me and said all is good, just be sure to go slow and easy. Have you ever done anal Nils?"

"I have, a few times, and yes, slow is better, for both. Finish supper, I have a gift for you."

I went to the truck and got the jewelry I'd gotten for Britt. When I gave her the pearls Britt came unglued, crying, softly yelling, smiling, bouncing around the kitchen as much as a very pregnant 115 pound woman could.

"Nils put them on, I want to see them on me. I can't believe this, I've wanted pearls for so long. This is so exciting. If I wasn't so pregnant I'd get on my knees and suck you off right here."

Britt asked me if I'd take care of the kitchen, she needed to go to the bedroom. There were lots of evenings Britt had gone and laid down after supper, I thought nothing of it. When I went in to check on Britt she was on her hands and knees, little ass sticking straight out with the butt plug tail. Her pregnant tummy hanging down was so damn cute.

I looked at her, "You look like you're ready."

"I am daddy, I've given myself an enema, so I know we'll both be clean. I've been using three different size plugs for over a week, what's in now is the biggest size. I lubed heavy just before you walked through the door, if you're hard and lubed, you should slide in after the plug is removed. Dr. Louise said to do everything slow at first."

I got in position behind Britt, put a huge glob of lube on my dick and rubbed some around Britt's asshole as well. As I gently removed the plug I quickly put my cock inside the cavity. Though the plug had been in, I still had to push some to get the head in. I stopped as Britt moaned.

"I'm okay baby, mama's not used to having that tree trunk in her ass. So far, I like it, give me a little more."

For the next five minutes we worked my cock in and out of Britt's ass a little at a time. Sometimes I would push, sometimes Britt would push. The end result was my balls against her pussy, right where she wanted them. Slowly she began to pull herself off, then reverse to penetrate, until she had developed a nice pace.

"I'm ready daddy, give mama some spunk in her ass, make me your dirty girl, make my ass yours."

I took over, maintaining the same pace until I felt Britt begin pushing against my forward motion. At that point I began to pump faster, putting a little more thrust into each stroke. Britt was responding with equal fervor, pounding her little ass against me.

As tight as her butt was I knew I wouldn't last long, I told Britt I was going to cum. That was fine with her, she was right on the edge herself. With a few final thrusts I bottomed out at the same time Britt threw her ass into me one last time before her body shook, her breathing became erratic, soft pleasurable moans coming from somewhere within.

I was relatively quiet as I came, a few loud grunts followed by "oh my god Britt, that was fantastic."

I carefully withdrew from Britt's ass, using some tissue to quickly wipe the spunk leaking out. We both lay on the bed out of breath. It hadn't lasted more than 10 minutes, but it wore us out.

I needed to know, "Sweetheart, whatever possessed you to want to do anal after all you've been through?"

"Because I love you and will do anything to prove that. Did you realize you've now cum in all three of my holes? You own me completely Nils, no other man could ever claim anything you haven't already made yours. The baby will start dropping before too long and that could be uncomfortable for me, I wanted you to be able to be inside me completely, and this will work. I didn't mind it, how about you?"

"I loved it Britt, once I sensed you were alright I started to enjoy it more. Will we do this more?"

"Oh yes, it's a different feeling and a different kind of orgasm. Now that we've done it I'm no longer afraid." Britt got as close to me as she could and said in a low sultry voice, "can I still have my spanks, I was a naughty dirty little girl?"

"It's early and I want to fuck you from behind, I need about an hour, can I spank you then."

"Yes daddy, my little pussy will be waiting for that big cock and my ass cheeks will be ready for some spanks. Right now, I have stuff running out of my butt and I need a shower."

Before we retired for the night I was behind Britt, I gave her 3 swats on each cheek before I mounted and fucked her. Afterward she cried a little and ask if it could be 4 spanks the next time, the last two hurt and it wasn't fun then. I reminded her it was a game and there didn't to be any spanks.

"But I like playing your naughty little girl with a spanking, followed by a hard fuck."

I assured her I'd be softer next time.

With the projects completed, machinery, tractors and a herd purchased, we turned our focus to the barn and milk house. Britt couldn't do much physically, but she got to be with her man, lending another pair of hands when I needed them. Bert had sold his herd, leaving his barn empty. I arranged for the local dairy equipment dealer to remove the pipeline from Bert's and re-install it in our barn. The dealer pissed and moaned every day about not being able to sell me any equipment. I'd had enough.

"Ed, figure out what I owe you for what you've done and get your shit out of my barn. I don't have to listen to your whining all day, you aren't the only company putting in pipelines." Ed tried saying I was shafting him. I told him, "remove your tools and your men from the farm, immediately. I'd have let you work all day, but all you want to do is piss on my head and tell me it's raining."

With Ed gone I called the dealer in Garden City, a young man who had taken over his father's business after working for him since he was 12. Allen showed up the next morning, evaluated what needed to be done and gave me a price. A little higher than I wanted to pay, but it would be worth it to have it done right. A bonus being he was licensed for refrigerants and could move the bulk tank also. With the barn whitewashed inside Britt and I set about re-plumbing the barn, replacing water cups and supply lines. It took us a week, but it was done, without any leaks.

Britt was about 8 months and big as a barn as the saying goes. We still made love, it was soft, gentle, and not quite as often. Many an evening she would sit on my lap talking, tussling my hair, running her fingers through the hair on my chest. Sometimes I would gently suck her nipples trying to toughen them up for the baby. At least that's what we told ourselves. I loved playing in Britt's muff. I'd run my fingers back and forth, pulling a few hairs gently to full length then letting them go. Britt would put her head on my shoulder and purr or sing softly.

With June staring us in the face we felt we should start looking for a couple to hire. In the end we hired the couple that were employed by Britt's parents. They knew the cows and were familiar with my way of running the farm. The wife absolutely loved the house. As Amish she wasn't allowed to have electricity in her house, or a dishwasher, or modern laundry equipment, but as employees with the house being part of their salary, she could use it all. She'd told Britt she hoped they could work for us forever, so she never had to go back to that archaic way of life.

Between Britt and I, we were able to move all the machinery from Bert's. Britt couldn't do more than drive the tractor, but that was a big help, we were able to move two pieces each trip instead of one. The pipeline was installed, the bulk tank installed, the inspection was scheduled, and the herd was due to be transported on the first of June. Britt was due mid-month, things were touch and go. The cattle arrived without a hitch, the Yoder's officially moved in the same day, and Britt stood in the alley that evening with a smile a mile wide as she watched her beloved cows being milked in her own barn.

Her tummy was so big she had to lean back, and she no longer walked, she waddled. I left the milking to Eli and Hannah as I slowly walked Britt back to the house, she was holding my arm all the way. Six days later our son was born at three in the afternoon, Britt had a surprisingly fast delivery from beginning to end. The doctor said some ladies just naturally birthed with ease, Britt was one of those ladies.

Britt wanted to know how long before she'd be healed enough to have sex. He recommended six weeks, but said since she had a relatively easy delivery, she might be comfortable enough in four. She also wondered how long she should wait before getting pregnant again. He said a year at least. She responded that wasn't going to happen, he relinquished and said no sooner than 4 months.

We had debated on whether to name our children with Norwegian names in line with our local culture or do something very routine like most others. In the end we decided on Norwegian names, naming our first son Terje (pronounced ted-ye with a soft e) If the next was a girl her name would be Aasta.

R410a
R410a
2,965 Followers