Country Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the same for her and she hated the chains that kept her from reaching out to him...to be a part of what was going on, but all she could do was stand there and let the sensations flow over her until he stopped again and gently pushed her back. Lori didn't move toward him at first. It was like she knew she wanted to but her feet were reluctant to move. The guy straightened his back and motioned to her again and she stepped up to him. And opened her legs slightly.

When she felt that jolt of excitement when he bumped her clit with the vibrator she almost came right then. But it passed and the vibrator retreated far enough to just tease her for a second before abandoning her and motioning for them to move on.

They were nearing the end of the trail and the end of their adventure and the key to free their hands. There might not even be anybody else on the trail now to halt their progress. They were sure that they could almost see the sunlight on the grass. That thought wasn't even out of their minds when they saw him standing there. Again no pole across the path but the guy was standing right in the middle with both hands held up to stop them.

Whoever they were they knew not to go to Lori first. It was Abby again and with one hand on her ass a bare hand reached between her legs and touched her lips. An hour ago she wouldn't have even considered allowing that to happen, but a lot had changed in that last...half hour, hour or whatever it was. She willingly opened her legs to the assault and a second later she felt one and then two fingers enter her and feel her gathering dew. What happened next seemed to be in slow motion. They retrieved their fingers and touched Sara's lips. She opened her mouth without even thinking about it and tasted her friends juices for the first time. Abby was a mess of conflicting thoughts and emotions. It almost felt like those fingers were still inside of her even though she watched them go to Sara. Then a minute later Sara's moisture was given to Abby and she too opened her mouth and received the offering. The question was could Lori will herself to submit to those fingers? The hands spent a moment caressing her body but then they found their way into her and to the surprise of all three of them the stranger's other hand went down and two more fingers dipped into her honey. Those fingers found their way to Sara and Abby before those same fingers returned to Sara and Abby and those samples were given to Lori. She was beyond resisting and took them eagerly. She had to join the other two and taste another woman...two women in fact, for the first time in her life.

The man covered in black stepped back and offered the bow and the sweeping arm gesture and the women walked on. They had to be done because their systems were overloading. Then they stepped into the bright warmth of the summer sun and the freshly mowed yard. There, more than fifty feet away stood their three husbands. The women froze and Abby said, "Oh my God. They're over there...but then...behind us was..." She lost her ability to form a thought for a second. Lori turned around and looked back the way they had come but of course saw nothing.

Sara managed to ask, "So who were those people? Who has been undressing and touching us? How many different people saw us naked and had their hands on us?"

"And in us," Lori added.

Chapter Twenty Seven

Their first couple of steps were small and tentative but that didn't last and totally naked they headed toward their shirtless husbands. As they neared, Jim smiled at Sara and motioned for her to join him. Greg did the same with Abby and of course Cam was focused on Lori. She looked toward Greg but he was concentrating on Abby so she smiled and headed toward Cam. He studied her nakedness and looked at her rosy flushed face until she reached him. He put his hands on each side of her face and kissed her gently but deeply. "My God you are too sexy for words." He kissed her again and asked her, "Are you okay honey?"

"Oh God I don't know. I think so. I can't believe that I'm standing in front of you totally in the nude."

"Lori there's something else you must do now."

"I can't do much more Cam, I'm a mess."

"You have to remove my shorts to find the key to your lock. Only my key will fit your lock love." Had she been able to think straight she might have been able to guess more was about to happen, but the best she could do was simply undo his shorts. When they dropped she took a deep breath and stared. There was no underwear and his cock was aimed right at her, rigid and ready for her touch. She looked up at him and her hands, though limited by the chain reached for his hardness. She stepped closer to give her that couple more inches that she needed and explored all of him that she could reach as he tipped her head back and kissed her yet again. "Lori the key is tied to the base. You have to untie the string and hand me the key to be free of the chain. Abby is with Greg trying to get her key and Sara is doing the same thing with Jim."

Her hands were a little shaky and it was hard to work with her restraints but she did her best and he tried to be calm as her hands were all over his shaft as she worked on the string. She finally succeeded and handed the key to him and he unlocked her and tossed the chain, lock and key aside. They came together in a long embrace as they each absorbed the feeling of their nakedness against each other. Cam and Sara had been faithful to each other right from their wedding day just as Lori and Jim had been. But that all changed as his hands went all over her back and butt as she explored his ass and his cock and balls.

"Cam I want you so much. I've wanted you for so long but I just could never imagine it happening."

"I want you too honey I really do. But there's one last step to take. Are you ready to end this adventure?"

"We can't be together? Not even now?"

"No but trust me it will be okay. I have to think you and I will be together one day very soon. It will happen because we both want the same thing."

The other two couples were moving toward the house so Cam and Lori joined the lineup and went inside.

Jim and Sara were leading so he pulled the sheets down from the archway and there were three mattress next to each other. In one move the men moved to their wives and selected a mattress. Cam and Sara were on the center one and Lori and Greg were to one side so Jim and Abby had the other one. It wasn't more than a minute later that each husband was sliding into their wives. The actual mating couldn't last long. Not after all of the teasing and anticipation they had all gone through. After the first wave or orgasms had passed they slowed but didn't stop and one by one each person chanced a look at their neighbors in the throes of lovemaking. Lori had to see Cam as he went deep into Sara and then she made eye contact with Sara. Both of them were too into what was happening to do more than remember the eye contact. They would have time to mention that later. Cam and Sara turned over so she could ride his still hard cock and a moment later Greg lost his control so it was over for him for at least a few minutes if not a lot more. Sara finally got off of Cam and lay between him and Jim to rest. Jim's hand went to her breast as Abby rode him and Cam watched that until he reached for Lori. She didn't waste any time and turned on her side so she could grab his cock and his hand went between her legs. She had shed most of what Greg had given her but it didn't matter. It was only seconds later when she mounted Cam and started to ride him with impressive energy. She didn't just want Cam, she had to have him and it had finally happened. His cock was buried in her and it was going to stay there.

Sara was surprised by that but she watched them closely until she felt Jim pull her toward him. Abby had moved over to Greg so the swap was complete. None of that was part of their plan at all. This was well beyond their plan but there were no complaints as they continued with their new partners. Cam was the first to trade places with Lori and was soon pounding into her with as much power and desire as he and Sara had shared. Lori was going crazy as he took her and the one time that Cam chanced a glance at his wife she was on her back eagerly receiving Jim.

They all lasted a little longer after having spent themselves with their first orgasms. But even that new situation wouldn't go on indefinitely and Lori finally dropped onto Cam's chest and they whispered back and forth as she tried to keep his cock buried in her. Sara ended up on her side next to Jim and she toyed with his half spent cock as they talked softly. Greg and Abby had been the first ones to give up and she was sitting up watching the other two couples.

Lori and Sara finally got up for the bathroom and Greg headed for the one upstairs. Cam moved over to Abby then and more or less lay on her. She put her arms around him and said, "I didn't think you liked me anymore."

"Now what have I done to give you that idea love?"

"You've been neglecting me is what you've done."

"Then I apologize for that. I just wish I had what it takes to prove to you that I still love you."

"Oh sure now you love me."

"Besides, I always save the best for last."

She had to smile and then said, "Honey that's so much bull but it was so sweet too. Thank you."

"Dare I hope that you and I will have a chance to be together soon?"

"Are you sure you're not just reacting because I made you feel guilty?"

"Absolutely not and I just ask a chance to prove myself to you."

"Then we'll have that chance. I know that Lori has sort of dominated your time so you're forgiven...if you prove you're worthy."

"Maybe we better arrange to have a few hours together."

"Only if Sara and I can have a few hours together," Jim said from where he was lying and watching them. Then just as Greg and the two women reappeared he added, "Well I'd say our surprise adventure was a resounding success and a jumping off point for the future."

The End.

1...67891011