Country Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he started to play with her mind. "Honey do you realize that I could open the front door and have Greg and Jim come in and you could do nothing about it?"

"No...you wouldn't...would you?"

"Try to picture that honey. They would think they were just going to meet me here for a beer and all of a sudden their eyes would get big as they stare at you naked and hanging here. You could almost feel their eyes touching your breasts and your pussy." She knew it was just a fantasy. Something Cam had dreamed up to tease her with and yet...the front door. It was no more than twelve or fifteen feet away and it would be so easy for that to happen. To have Jim and Greg see her so totally naked and helpless. Then he walked behind her and as his hands brushed over her breasts from behind saying, "Imagine Jim's hands touching your breasts. You could feel his warm breath on your neck as he pushed his hard cock against your ass as he toyed with you. As his hand slipped down and felt your wetness. With one finger he would slip between your wet lips and feel your puffy pussy. Your begging puffy pussy. Greg would be in front of you and he'd take his cock in his hand and slowly stroke it before he kisses you and reaches out to pinch and pull on your nipples. Sara's eyes were closed as Cam fingered her and stopped talking. He wanted to leave those thoughts with her as he continued.

He suckled her breasts and teased her until she moaned yet again and pleaded with him. "Honey please. Please untie me so we can make love. I need you baby." Cam continued to tease her by kneeling between her legs and doing his best to taste her treasure before finally untying her. They made it as far as the old carpet in the living room where they made love for all of about five minutes before both of them exploded at almost the same time. Cam was still about half hard and still inside of her as they kissed and she smiled up at him.

"You okay honey," he asked her.

"No because I want more of you but not right now." He lay next to her and kissed her softly before she told him, "My God honey were you trying to drive me crazy?"

"I wanted to watch you get very excited. I wanted you to enjoy our first taste of bondage."

"I've never wanted you that much in my life. When you started to talk about Jim and Greg I willingly closed my eyes and pictured them staring at me. Damn it we both enjoy that fantasy but you made it seem so much more real that it really scared me for a minute." She turned on her side and put her arm over him and told him, "I love you baby. I love you so much."

"I love you to hon and I'm glad you enjoyed that, I know I sure did."

"Did you really?"

"Yes I really did."

"So we could try something like that again?"

"I'm sure we will."

"Let's go back to the sunshine and rest okay? I'm not sure that I'll be much good for you anymore today."

"Let's walk back to my old path and see what's left of it." The two of them strolled to the back with their arms around each other like it was perfectly normal to go exploring while totally nude. They were both pretty tired so they didn't go far and soon gave up and went home.

*

Chapter Ten

All six of them knew that Greg and Lori would be at the farm Sunday but it was anybody's guess how that would go for them. Cam and Sara didn't spend a lot of time thinking about them however because he had really affected her and they ended up spending part of their afternoon in bed making love and reliving their time at the farm. They were still lying there recovering when Jim called them. "Put Abby and I down for Tuesday okay?"

"Tuesday?"

"Yeah we're taking a couple of vacation days and the weather is supposed to be perfect."

"It's all yours."

"Awesome. We'll have to gather at the Rusty Bucket and have a chat."

"Great, just let me know when."

Sara was listening to the conversation and could pretty well tell what Jim had said. She was almost on top of him as she said, "So they're going to try the farm too."

"Yes they are."

"Oh my God."

"What?"

"The ropes. We didn't take the ropes down and Lori and Greg had to see them hanging there."

Cam broke into a smile and said, "Now won't this be interesting."

"Damn, how can I face them now?"

"Relax honey. I'll bet if Greg and Lori don't make use of them Jim and Abby will."

"But they're going to really tease us."

"Yeah they just might. This gives you time to think how you'll want to respond to it."

"Me? What about you responding?"

"I don't care that they'll know we were experimenting."

"You really don't?"

"Nope."

"I better get with the girls and get this out in the open then. Maybe I can short circuit Jim and Greg's smart remarks."

"Good idea."

It wasn't until Wednesday that Jim called the other two and arranged a meeting at the Rusty Bucket after work and by five twenty the three of them had their first beers of the week in hand. They didn't even bother with the usual chatter about work or anything else. Jim's first question was, "So how was your Saturday Cam?"

He smiled and studied his wet bottle before saying, "Damn fine actually, how did your Tuesday go?"

Jim looked at Greg and then at Cam as he tried to control his smile as he said, "Fantastic. We didn't last very long but it was fantastic."

"You gonna share any details?"

"Oh you want to hear the details." He wanted to tell them more so much that he was squirming in his chair. "Well we started out nice and easy and casual you know? Then...oh those yard chairs were a good idea by the way...then I stood Abby up and started to undress her. She was glowing I tell you, really glowing. I knew there was a part of her that would like all of that but I wasn't prepared for how much she liked it. Damn that woman was wound up like a cheap clock. She actually wandered out into the side yard and even to the front. I was right with her and all I could do was hope we'd be able to hear a car if one came down that dirt road. We finally went back and she explored every square inch of the backyard before she flew into my arms and forced me to take her right there in the grass."

"Forced you my ass," Greg said.

Jim smiled and continued. We rested and had drinks...we had gin and tonic with us...and then," and he looked at Cam and Greg again. "I don't know which of you did it but we took advantage of those ropes that were left there in plain sight."

"That would be Sara and me. We forgot to take them down."

"Well thanks for that because that pushed her button too and before it was over we were all over the living room floor. Damn what a day that was. We're still talking about what we did and said and so forth. What about you Greg, did you and Lori have fun?"

Greg leaned back and studied his empty bottle as he slowly turned it in his hand and smiled. There were a lot of smiles being shared between them as stories were told. "I'm sure you know how Lori is. Timid and though full of ideas and so forth has trouble breaking out. Well the fact that she had been naked with Sara and Abby really helped because she finally undressed for me and we spent quite awhile outside in the buff. Damn did she look sexy. She had...damn don't let her know I told you this...she even shaved herself smooth in anticipation of being out there. She said she wanted to feel the sun and the air all over her. Shit I get fired up just remembering that day. Anyway, like Jim and Abby we noticed those ropes too. Now Lori has never really expressed an interest in that area but when she saw those she took time to really look at them. We stood there in the dining room and talked about that idea for some time in fact. It wasn't until after we had made love outdoors and had recovered more or less when we got back to that subject and before we left she wanted to see what it was like. Well also like Jim we ended up on the living room floor and went at it again. Hell about two times a month out there is all I can handle. I'm still young but that woman about wore me out."

"So are you still thinking about selling the farm Cam," Jim asked.

Cam shook his head and said, "Not for some time and now I have to say maybe not for a very long time." Jim slapped his back and bought the next round of drinks. They were close to done with their last beers when Cam asked, "Did either of you two...I mean while you were using the ropes, did either of you talk to your wife and tease them about one of us catching them naked and trussed up?"

Greg's hand went up and said, "I had to be careful and ease into it but yeah I drove poor Lori nuts for several minutes. God did I get her fired up doing that."

Jim's story was a little different. "Believe it or not it was Abby that mentioned it first. I had her going pretty good I guess because she started to talk about fearing that one of you or both of you would come in through the unlocked front door. I grabbed onto that idea and ran with it. That was the last straw for her and that's when we ended up on the living room carpet."

"Okay," Cam said, "Are the women changing or us or all of us?"

"I'd have to say all of us. I mean, Cam the kiss you and Abby shared shook her to the core."

"Yeah and the same when you kissed Sara. Damn that rattled her. And once she knew I was okay with it she seemed to get fired up over it all over again."

"Greg how was Lori after Jim's big tease?"

"She had trouble breathing. Like I said, you know how she is so that was so over the top for her she just didn't know what to think except she...I really reaped the benefits from it."

Cam's cell phone rang and when he answered it he heard, "Cam were you coming home soon?"

"Probably very soon, why?"

"Because Lori and Abby are here. If you three are done with your beer come over here okay?"

"Okay I'll tell them. See you in about twenty minutes hon." He told Jim and Greg and after paying for their drinks the three of them headed to Cam and Sara's.

*

Chapter Eleven

The women were gathered in the kitchen and were sipping Kahlua and coffee when the guys went in. Greg asked them, "So are we gathered for anything in particular?"

Sara moved over to him and with her arm around his waist said, "As a matter of fact we are. Two reasons actually." Lori handed him a tall drink and then did the same for Cam and Jim as Sara continued. "We've decided we want to have a picnic out at the farm next weekend. Any objections?" She looked right at Greg and he just smiled and said, "Not from me, that's for sure." Jim and Cam gave their blessings so Sara added, "Okay so we'll plan on being there by one o'clock and eat about half past. Abby and Jim are donating an old folding table and also a chair for the living room and Lori and Greg are donating bed linens and a second bed. Oh and an old portable radio that plays both old tapes and discs. Cam and I are adding our old sweeper from downstairs too. We're going to have a regular home out there if we keep going. Okay now on to something else."

Abby moved over to the other side of Greg then and said, "Greg honey, you've been so sweet and patient while you watched first Jim and Sara lose control and then Cam and I and on top of that, Jim and Lori. You have been so left out of the fun that Sara and I really feel badly for you. So badly in fact that we want to do something about it." She then stepped in front of him and kissed him. Lightly the first time and then as his hands went around her she pulled him down and kissed him with everything she had. His arms tightened on her then and he got into the moment without even considering Lori. He'd not had time to consider that she might be in on the whole thing but it didn't matter. His fingers almost reached Abby's breasts and she felt him caressing her so very close there. When one of his hands went to her ass she not only didn't object or stop him she kissed him even harder. She didn't know that he had a habit of doing that whenever he kissed Lori but it didn't matter. She liked his style. She felt her passions rising so she stopped kissing him but rather than step back she just looked up at him and smiled and whispered, "Damn you're good," and then stepped back. He was still trying to take in what had just happened when Sara replaced her and did the same thing. Abby had noticed it but it was only seconds later that Sara felt his now fully grown manhood pressing against her. As with Abby, his hand went to her ass and he pulled her into him as their kiss continued until she couldn't help but moan softly into his mouth before stopping herself. She was vaguely aware that the others were watching them and that added to the moment but she could still feel his hardness against her and she couldn't stop the mental image she had of it struggling under his underwear and slacks.

She managed to tell him, "We hope that makes up for everything. At least for the time being anyway."

He kissed her lightly and thanked her and then went over to Abby and did the same thing and all the while ignoring the fact that his cock was in plain view of everybody.

Not surprisingly Lori was flushed clear down to her breasts but she inhaled and managed to sound more or less in control as she said, "Okay then, picnic next Saturday at the farm. Oh and Abby and I will take care of the refreshments. And one more thing boys. Just so there's no misunderstanding, don't expect us women to get naked for you guys. Pretend all you want but it ain't going to happen." That wasn't exactly big news but at the same time there was a part of each of the guys that could almost see that happening until she said that. It was the middle of the work week so the group broke up and Cam and Sara waved goodnight to their friends.

Cam smiled at Sara and said, "Well you melted poor Greg."

"But Abby got him in the mood first so that doesn't count."

"I say it does. He was very into you and that was plain to see. And you should have seen poor Lori. She was staring as you two had your way with him. Her face lit up like a Christmas tree and there was a trace of a smile, but that woman was getting fired up too. There's more to that women than any of us think I've decided. What and how deeply it's buried I have no idea but it's in there somewhere. She makes me think of a large magma chamber and the lava just keeps pushing up trying to break the surface."

"That's an interesting analogy and I have to agree. Remember I saw her out at the farm when she finally got naked. There was a lot going on inside of her that's for sure."

"I can only hope that I'm around when she breaks out because it's going to be something to see and experience."

"I know, you'd like to experience that with more than your eyes too."

"No comment darling. So anything special about next weekends picnic?"

"No. We'll just sit around and eat and drink. With luck we'll have enough to drink that stories of their farm visits will come out. That should make for some very lively conversation."

"Oh yeah."

*

Chapter Twelve

The three couples got to the farm at almost the same time and Jim and Abby delivered two more lawn chairs and a table so now they had what they needed. The table was filled with the food and the six chairs arranged in a circle and Sara came out with ice from the kitchen. Every time any of them were at the farm they liked it out there just a little more. While they ate, their conversation was more about things in the past or who they ran into in town. But once the food was consumed and things picked up they switched to margaritas on the rocks and the stories were more along the lines of past disasters or near misses. Greg was literally caught by his parents with his pants down and he thought he was grounded for a year but he survived it. Jim told the next story saying, "This goes back to...well Abby and I had been dating for about three or four months at that time. Anyway we found what we thought was a pretty safe place to park and...yeah we did that because we could never manage to be alone. Anyway we were wrestling in the backseat and we were about half undressed when the police pulled up behind us and pointed their spotlight on our car. We panicked and tried to get dressed but we knew we weren't going to make it. Then all of a sudden the police flip on their sirens and we about shit until they take off in a cloud of dust and dirt. We never did park again." They all laughed at that one.

Cam set his drink down and said, "I think the women should take their blouses off for us again and in support of that us guys will take our shirts off. Abby laughed at that and said, "Big deal, you'll take your shirts off. That's not the same as a blouse you know."

"I know but that's the best we can do."

"You could take your shorts off."

"We will when you take yours off, how's that for a deal?" The women were prepared to take their blouses off again so a minute later their blouses were on the ground beside them and the guys shirts went flying.

It wasn't too long after that when Greg asked Sara, "So how did you like being tied up and teased?"

She didn't know how to answer that or even if she should. She looked at smiling Cam and at her so called friends as they just smiled and waited for her answer. "That's kind of hard to answer of course."

"Because you didn't like it?"

"No, it was wonderful."

"Oh but what's hard about saying that? I mean we all know you were tied up by your wrists right?"

"Well...yes."

"And you just said the experience was wonderful so that tells us that Cam was very good about paying attention to you."

"Yes of course but..."

"And it's safe to assume that he touched you in very intimate ways."

"Well yes but..."

"And you were either naked or he undressed you."

"Yes but damn it..."

"And you made frantic love on the floor right?"

"Yes now stop that, you're embarrassing me."

"But see, you told us about your very sexy and intimate experience of trying bondage and it only took a minute. You and Cam had sex and both of you had orgasms and..."

Her face was red as she said, "Damn you Greg you make me feel like you were there watching us."

"Well in a way I was."

"You what?"

"I mean I was home but I could picture what you were experiencing almost like I was here."

Then Jim added, "Me too Sara. I was in my easy chair and I just closed my eyes and imagined Cam undressing you and running his hands all over you."

"Oh my God will you two behave."

Jim stood up and extending his hand said, "Let's go in and I'll tie you up and see if I can't show you what Cam did."

"I'm not going to let you tie me up and undress me."

"Okay you will stay dressed."

"And I'm not going to let you touch me like Cam did."

"But is that fair honey? Cam loves you but so do Greg and I."

"That's not the same and you know it."

"I think it would be fun for both of us. Abby and Lori can even watch and make sure that I don't get too carried away."

"I'm not sure that helps. I mean they didn't come to my aid when Greg tried to get me to confess our intimate details." She was smiling but her mind was also racing as Jim just smiled at her and once again extended his hand.

"And just why would I entrust my modesty to you?"

"Well I've already seen you in short shorts and a bra so that at the very least makes us the best of friends. Very close and intimate friends in fact unless you do that for all the guys."

"You know better than that."

"I'll prove to you that you and I can have a very interesting and fun experience without me undressing you."

"Or touching me in the wrong places."

"Honey there are no wrong places just inappropriate places under these circumstances."

"You know what I mean."

"Sure okay even with those unfair restrictions it will be fun. Care to bet me that it will be?"

And just what would the bet be?"

"If I prove to you that it will be fun and exciting you have to take my shorts off."