Country Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were well into their third margaritas and the conversation was getting closer to the subject of the farm and teasing. Lori was sitting across from Cam and was making nice eye contact and sharing smiles with him. Jim went over to Sara and standing behind her he bent down and started to unbutton her top. "Jim what are you doing?"

"It's hot out here."

She wasn't doing anything to discourage him but as she smiled up at him she asked, "So how does taking my top off make you cooler?"

"It doesn't but it sure as hell takes my mind off of the heat." Greg quickly moved over to Abby and did the same thing as he stood in front of her and she just smiled up at him. Lori looked at Cam and held the front of her blouse and slowly moved her head side to side telling him no. He had seen her in just her bra so he didn't quite understand her reticence but he complied with her wishes. But then a thought came to him from somewhere and as he continued to look at her and smile his plan and his current thought came together. Could he be onto something. Was there something about her that he had been missing? That just might be the case.

Cam went over to her and for no particular reason whispered to her like he had a big secret. "Lori come with me would you? While they are getting half naked I have something I want to show you before the others see it." She was hesitant but only for a second so with her hand in his they went in through the backdoor and to the dining room. He stopped at the archway and taking her in his arms they shared a long and sensual kiss. That alone was enough to get him hard but this wasn't going to be about him. He'd have his share of fun without a doubt, but this was going to be about Lori and how her life was about to change one way or another.

He took her left wrist and raised it toward the rope and she pulled back and told him, "No Cam, please not me." Her words were timid and unconvincing and her effort to pull away from the rope was weak and without conviction. She continued to protest softly as he tied her wrist and then did the same on the right.

"Lori honey you are now mine to do with as I wish. You and I are about to get much better acquainted." He pulled his shirt off and with his hard cock on display under his shorts went out to get the others. "I thought you all should know, Lori is tied up and waiting to see what I'm about to do to her." Drinks were abandoned and nothing was said as the four of them followed Cam back inside and on to the dining room. Lori stiffened slightly and her cheeks flushed, but she had to hear them coming and she had to know they would all be part of what was to come.

Cam went back to Lori and pulled her against him as he kissed her and started his soft patter of words. "I do wish I could feel your hands on my bare skin but we can see to that later."

"Cam we shouldn't be..." and he kissed her again.

"Yes we should be and it's past time for you and me. Past time for me to touch you and explore your treasures." Because of the ropes he couldn't remove her blouse but he did unfasten it and coax it back as far as he could as she watched him in silence. Then as he kissed her his hands started the exploration. She watched him intently as his hands moved over her belly and sides and around to cup her ass cheeks in his hands. Oh yes his plan just grew by another test for both of them. This was going to change how things were going at the farm. It was time to set the new standard and it was going to be with timid Lori.

Cam's hands went up under her blouse in the back and he explored her warm soft skin as he moved toward the sides of her breasts. But where the others had stopped short of even touching that almost innocent area his hands continued. They were still lost in each other's eyes as his hands moved to the sides of her bra covered breasts and he made sure she could feel his touch before he kissed her yet again. He could feel the change in her kiss now. More assertive and more eager to share her tongue with him.

When she felt his hands move down her belly to her waist in the front she inhaled quickly and as he unbuttoned her shorts she again mumbled her token resistance. "Cam no, no not my shorts honey please." But again the words were soft and very unconvincing. He coaxed her shorts down about half way and then resumed his exploration by moving inside her panties to her warm firm ass. There was no doubt in his mind now that he had found the real Lori. He was going to have just a taste of the woman hiding behind her veil of shyness.

The more he touched, teased and whispered to her the more excited she got and the less she gave any show whatsoever of objecting. She was his for the taking, but sadly he couldn't go that far. Not this time.

Cam resumed crawling in through her eyes and his hands coaxed her shorts down lower. That elicited a soft objection from Lori but he ignored her and kissed her as her shorts slid down over her hips. Then he looked at her and moved them far enough that they slid down to her ankles. Her tan shorts weren't much more than a memory for her now. There was very little between her and the others. Just thin silky panties and her little bra. And his hands. He went back to feeling her ass inside of her panties again and she just moaned softly until his right hand left her ass and staying inside of her panties moved around to her him and on to the front. He felt her not far above her sex and with one hand still feeling her warm ass his other hand explored closer and closer to her until she said somewhat less quietly, "Oh God Cam please take me. Please Cam I need you baby. His fingers didn't touch her between the legs but his other hand found the division between her ass cheeks and got closer and closer to her little brown ring.

"I really do want you Lori. We know we can't but I really wish we could." Then he took it just one step further. He put his hands on her hips and lowered her panties until he heard her gasp softly. There was so little between her charms and all five of her friends that it hardly mattered to her anymore.

It was time for Cam to go that next step. He unfastened his shorts and let them drop to the floor so he could kick them aside. Greg had said he was ready for this and more to happen. It was time to put that to the test. He pulled her up against him firmly and slowly rubbed his hard almost visible cock up and down against her lower belly and between her legs. Lori's next moan could be heard anywhere in the area. She wasn't even sure her legs would hold her up as he repeated his up and down rubbing. She could feel his hardness against her and when he did it just right she could feel it push against her pussy lips. She moved her legs wider for him and he continued his ultimate tease. He was dry fucking her. The best looking and best shaped woman of the three that seemed to have a thing for him and his cock was doing everything but slipping into her. He wanted all of her. He had to have her one day. He had to be able to look down at her as he slid into her for the first time. To have her look into his eyes as she felt him pump into her. The thoughts and fears that any of this could be a big mistake were gone and wouldn't return until much later.

Cam moved a little faster and she told him, "Cam you're going to make me climax honey." There was no world other than Cam for her. There were no friends and no husband right then. It was just the two of them and what was happening between them. He continued his motions and then surprising even himself his left hand went under her bra and cupped her breast and teased her nipple until she told him, "Oh yes, oh God honey I'm so close don't stop." He renewed his assault on her and kissed her as he pinched her nipple. It was only seconds later when he pulled her close to him as her orgasm overtook her and her legs turned to rubber. He stopped what he was doing and held her close to him until her spasms subsided. By pulling on the ropes she finally got her knees back and her legs straight as she smiled at him weakly.

He kissed her and told her, "Let me untie you."

As soon as he had done that her arms went around him and she held him in a tight embrace. "I can't believe that just happened. I can't believe it. Oh Cam I want you so very much."

She hadn't been that quiet but he whispered, "I want you too Lori. I want you more now than ever before."

"You were...this was amazing. I've never...I mean I could have never imagined this. That I could do this with you." She was still in her bra and panties so she pulled her bra back down to hide her one exposed breast and Cam put his shorts back on over his still hard cock. He picked up Lori's shorts and she took them but didn't put them on. She just whispered, "I better go give Greg a kiss or something."

"You aren't going to put your shorts back on?"

"Not unless you want me to."

"I don't want you to." All eyes were on Lori as she went to her husband and glancing at his hard cock hiding behind his shorts put her arms around him and gave him a light kiss. She was still coming down from that experience and poor Cam wasn't sure if he would ever get soft again.

They went back outside and Sara went to Lori and soft enough for the guys not to hear her said, "You were amazing in there, are you okay?"

Lori embraced Sara softly and told her, "Cam was so wonderful, so caring and to damn sexy. He...I really did climax with him."

"Yes I know you did. Where did you find the courage to go through with that?"

"I don't know. One minute I was telling Cam no and it seems like the next minute his hands were all over me and on my breast and almost...Sara all I wanted him to do was strip me naked and make love to me. How is that possible?"

"I don't know. Are you sorry Cam stopped?"

"I don't know the answer to that. At that moment I know I didn't want him too. I'm going to have to think about all of this before I can even sort it out. I hope you're not upset. I mean we did so much more than any of us have done."

Sara about half laughed and said, "Yes you did. Am I upset? Curiously enough I'm not. When he first reached under your bra I tensed up but that was all. For whatever reason I was okay. I was with my best friends and it all just seemed...well not normal that's for sure...but okay. And look at you now, you're standing here in your panties. A couple of weeks ago you didn't want to take your shorts off."

"That's what I mean, how did all of this come about?"

Abby joined them and when Sara looked at her she smiled. Where are your shorts girl?"

"Greg took them off so he has them."

"Oh is that right." Then Sara went over to Jim and stood there without saying a word. They shared smiles and he slowly and teasingly took her shorts off as well. After that the women paraded around the guys and gave them ample opportunity to stare and memorize what they were seeing and the women were showered with compliments.

So much had happened that they all needed time to think about it and talk to their spouses, so it was just as well when Jim and Abby had to leave so they'd have time to get to her parents for dinner.

Minutes later Greg and Lori got ready to leave and Cam watched her get dressed before going to him and gave him a hug. "Cam you were wonderful. I'm still trying to digest what you did to me and what we shared. But I know I'm going to think about today for a long time."

"I am too."

"I still wish it was going to be me that sees to your needs and desires after we leave."

"You just hold that though love because who knows what our tomorrows will bring to us." With kisses shared they left and Cam and Sara raced upstairs. Cam and Sara had something to see to and some talking to do later.

Even after making love, Sara had Cam about half hard again but it didn't matter. All he could say was, "Sorry honey."

"I'm fine. You took very good care of me in fact. Little Lori got to you didn't she."

"Oh yes."

"So did you touch her between the legs?"

"Nope."

"Then you were very, very close."

"Yep."

"You didn't feel her clit?"

"Had I touched her there all of us would have know it I'm sure. So now you ladies have strutted in your panties for us boys. How was it?"

"Easy and a lot of fun. You guys didn't even see anything but you sure carried on like you could."

"A visual turn on of the first magnitude. You know how easy us country boys are to please and impress."

She turned on her side and told him, "Honey I'm sorry to say my idea might not have been a good one. The only impression I got from Lori was she wants you more than ever now."

"I think you're right but I did my best."

She smiled and told him, "Oh you did your best alright and it was impressive. Had Jim or Greg put their hands down the front of my panties I don't know what I'd do and there was timid Lori begging for more."

"Lori isn't so timid."

"No kidding. I'm still really surprised that she had an orgasm just from what you were doing to her."

"I was too but once I saw it coming I had to do whatever it took to get her there."

"Even including between her legs?"

"If that's what it would take yes."

"The coming weeks are sure to be very interesting to say the least."

"You and Jim seem to be doing quite well too."

"We are and I like that."

"But?"

"I don't want to get into the same situation that you are in with Lori."

"Good point. I'll leave that up to you to decide my sweet."

"I'm going to share a thought with you."

"Okay, hit me."

"If or when we decide to sell, we should consider remodeling this place and sell the house in town."

That caught him off guard so he hesitated for a second.

"I take it you don't like that idea."

"You just shocked me is all. You surprised me and I'd have to give that some thought. Of course it depends on the extent of the termite damage and the cost of the other remodeling projects we'd want to do."

"But you think you'd like it if all of that was worked out."

"Right now I'd say I like it a lot."

"It's funny how this afternoon started out so low key, but once you took Lori inside that all changed."

"Maybe the others are getting tired of coming out here."

"I doubt that. I think it was more a matter that they just needed some inspiration."

Chapter Sixteen

Cam had been at work no more than a few minutes Tuesday morning when Roger, his boss, called him to his office. Roger was civil and calm as he said, "Have a seat Cam." He hesitated and then continued. "Cam, somebody who must remain anonymous came to me with some rather disturbing information last evening. They informed me, and they seemed quite sure of their information, that you have been having some rather wild parties somewhere in the country. Now what you do personally is none of my business unless it reflects negatively on the company. Perhaps you can add something to that?"

Cam's heart was pounding but he was also about as mad as he had ever been. "I'm trying to decide how to answer that Roger. You're right in that my personal life is nobody's elses business or concern and I resent the hell out of that rumor. Now let me continue. I have done nothing...I stress nothing that would damage the companies image. I'll even go farther than that. If I ever find out who started or has even contributed to or spread that so called information I'll sue them and you can count on that. Whatever I'm accused of having done must be pretty blatant and obscene or it wouldn't be news would it. Now who in their right mind would do something like that and then broadcast that information? It makes no sense to me. I'll just say once more, that I have done nothing illegal nor have I done anything that would harm Agram Research. I'll also repeat that I will sue if I ever find out whose involved in this. Will there be anything else Roger?"

"Um...no, that's it Cam. Thank you for your input."

"I'm leaving for a couple of hours so I can cool down and think straight again."

"That's probably a good idea. Why don't you come back after lunch."

Cam didn't thank him or even look at him. "I'll do that," and left. His heart was still racing and he could only hope his flushed cheeks were a sign of anger and not embarrassment. Roger seemed pacified but it was impossible to tell if he was convinced. It was Cam's word against the unknown informant so they couldn't very well do much to him, but he could be put out of the running for any promotion in the future. Now he had to figure out how anybody else could know what they did with their weekends at the farm.

As soon as he and Sara were home from work he told her the whole story. She was staring at him like she had misunderstood what he had said, but then he went on. "Sara I'm sure I know where it came from. Where it started. It had to be Lori."

"It can't be."

"She is the only other one in our group that works there and nobody outside of our group knows what we do at the farm. There really is no other answer."

"That seems so unlikely. There has to be more to the story than that honey."

"I have to confront her. I have to know what happened before we can figure out what to do about it. I called their house and left a message that we needed to talk to them as soon as they could get here."

"Then they should be here pretty soon. Honey try to control your temper until you at least have the facts okay?"

"I will but damn it this could conceivably cost me my job or could very easily kill any chance I'd ever have at a promotion. There just aren't many opportunities for advancement, and there are probably three other people that would be hoping for the same position. In other words my so called career could be in the toilet."

When Lori and Greg arrived Cam took a deep breath and reminded himself that number one he wasn't certain it was her, and number two if it was her to not be too hard on her because she was so sensitive. Harsh words to her would be like a whipping to some people.

Like so many times in the past they came in and Lori gave Cam a kiss on the cheek before they sat down to hear what was so important.

Sara sat next to Cam on the loveseat so she could remind him not to lose his temper. Lori and Greg were on the sofa next to each other as Cam began his story. "I was called into Roger's office this morning and it wasn't a nice experience." Both of them were listening closely as he continued. "To come to the point I was accused of having...wild parties and so forth somewhere in the country and that my actions might be seen as a negative for the company. In other words I was accused of embarrassing them. That means I'm at risk of losing my job. Now we all know what goes on out at the farm and it comes well short of anything that extreme, but what he heard does have some merit of course. I did my best to deny it and was full of bluster and indignation but I don't know what my future with them is now." They were both quiet but Lori's cheeks were almost flaming.

Cam turned a little to more directly look at her and said, "Lori what did you tell and to whom did you tell it?" If she was innocent that would be the time for her to deny it. But denial wasn't forthcoming. "Tell me Lori. I'm in a whole lot of trouble right now." She was shaking and crying and unable to talk so Sara put her hand on Cam's arm and they just waited for her to get some control again. Cam was full of anger and frustration but sitting there watching Lori fall to pieces was taking a lot of the steam out of his outrage. His building tantrum was squashed and put aside but the issue was far from cleared up.

Lori was looking down at her hands or the floor and she admitted in a very soft voice, "I told Carla." Cam leaned back and looked at the ceiling as he tried to keep his anger in check.

"I don't know Carla very well Lori, tell me...tell us everything you said and what she said. I have to know everything."

1...45678...11