Country Life Pt. 03 - Graduation Ch. 01

Story Info
Women in the household make Anders relaxed.
13.9k words
4.6
18.4k
26

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

The time had come for my exam. I was the first in my entire family to take the General Certificate of Education at Advanced level so it was a very great event. During the spring there had been a series of written tests and now the final examination was to take place the following day. There were to be oral exams in four subjects all taking place on the same day for an hour each. Special examiners were called in coming from other schools and universities. After the oral exams they gathered and decided about the grades suggested by the regular teachers. The examiners had the power to change the grades both up and down which they often did. That was the rumor anyway. During the meeting all the students were waiting nervously in the class room. There always was the question if the weaker students would pass or not.

While the students waited inside the school family and friends gathered outside. When all decisions were made and the meeting was over all the students that had passed came out of the school building singing and being very happy. They were received by their families and then they marched through the town before being brought home together with family and friends to party.

My family was preparing a very big party. A lot of relatives and friends were invited to dinner. My mother and sisters had been busy for weeks to plan and prepare it all. I was kept out of it. Mother had declared that I wasn't to be disturbed with anything. I should study hard.

I was good at school and should pass the exam without difficulties. But I was anyhow very nervous. There was the question of the grades I hoped to get. If I wasn't good at the oral exam they might be lowered.

The day before the exam I was at home studying. I stayed in my room most of the day. At dinner time mother brought my new suit and everything else, shirt, socks, boxers. It was all new but freshly washed and thoroughly pressed.

We had dinner although it was a brief affair with everyone being busy. Afterwards I went back to my room to study some more. I was very nervous.

At about half past eight mother came to my room.

"You had better stop that and get some rest," she said concerned. "It's no use to study more. What you haven't learned by now you won't catch anyhow. Go to sleep and wake up fresh in the morning. A fresh mind is what you need most tomorrow. I will look in on you later."

She was right of course. It was my nervousness that made me want to look through my books.

I did as she had suggested. I went to bed. But I couldn't sleep. I was writhing around in bed and couldn't relax.

Mother came back as she had promised. She put her hand on forehead and felt my nervousness.

"This isn't good. Not good at all. You must go to sleep. You must be sharp in the morning. I will go and see if I have some sedative that will make you sleep. It isn't good though, you might be sleepy in the morning but that's the best I can do to help," she said and left.

A few minutes later there was a knock on my door and a maid entered carrying a tray. I got a small shock when she got close in the dimly lit room. It was Lena, our lovely maid from last summer.

"Hi Anders," she said. "Your mother asked me to bring you this pill. What's the matter? Are you ill or something? You shouldn't be the night before your great day."

"Oh, hi Lena. What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Oh, didn't you know? Well, your mother has asked me to come and help with the big party tomorrow. And she has been very generous. She has let us deliver a lot of cakes and cookies and insisted to pay the full retail prices. Very generous I must say. I arrived in the afternoon and have been very busy all since."

"Oh that's great. Lovely to see you again. No, I am not sick but I can't sleep. Mother said that she would get me a sleeping pill or something to help me relax. I guess that's what you are bringing?"

Lena looked down at me for a little while. A sweet concerned smile spread slowly over her face.

"Yes, I guess it is. Your mother didn't tell me what it was, just to bring it to you. But I don't think you should take a sleeping pill. You are not used to such things and it will make you soft in the head tomorrow. I think I know of something much better that will make you sleep well. I will be back soon," she said and left my room.

She was back in ten minutes. She came into the room and put on the lamp on my desk that gave a soft light. She went and closed the door before coming to stand beside my bed. I was puzzled.

"Shouldn't you give me something to help me sleep? Warm milk or something else to drink," I asked looking at her inquiringly.

"Yes of course, the best sleeping pill in the world, for men anyway," she said smilingly.

She stood at my side and leaned over and pulled my bedclothes away. She unbuttoned my pajama jacket and took if off me and then tugged my pajama bottoms down. She caressed me for a little while until my cock started to swell. She smiled contently and rose to unbutton her working dress. It fell open to reveal that she was stark naked underneath. She stood there looking down at me smilingly. I didn't know what to say but my hand moved on it's own to caress her lovely body.

"Oh yes, I will indeed make you totally relaxed and wanting to do nothing else but go to sleep. As I said, the best sleeping pill in the world," she said giggling. "No man has ever been in my pussy without wanting to go to sleep when I am finished with him."

She leaned over and started to suck my cock. I was flabbergasted from the way the events had taken but soon enjoyed in full being engulfed in her skilful mouth. She took the entire cock in and sucked until it grew and got hard. She eased it out bit by bit as it grew and ended up licking the cock head. Suddenly she let it plop out of her mouth.

"Oh, so nice and hard. You have been longing for me I take it. Well, we shouldn't exhaust you totally, only get you sleepy. But a little licking won't be to tiresome, will it?" she looked down at me smiling lustily.

She climbed up on the bed and straddled me. She moved up until her pussy was over my chest. I started to caress her body and especially her breasts and nipples. She sighed of pleasure.

A thought then struck me.

"What about if mother comes to look in on me? I think she might want to make sure that the pill has made me go to sleep," I asked very concerned.

Lena looked down at me smilingly.

"Don´t worry. I don't think she will come. I met her in the kitchen and told her that a sleeping pill shouldn't be good for you. I said that I knew of something much better that I would deliver to you if she didn't object. She looked at me for a little while and then smiled sweetly and said that she trusted my judgment. I am pretty sure that she understood what I had in mind. Every woman knows how helpful a good fuck is to calm a man and make him sleepy. No, I don't think she will come. And if she does, why should she object to that I am helping you to relax?" Lena said laughing throatily.

She took a pillow and propped it under my head and then she moved forward to sit over my mouth. I started to kiss and lick her lovely pussy and sweet memories from last summer flowed into my mind. How we had fooled around in the nude at the lake together with my sisters and how Lena had taught us to give pleasure and fuck. And how wonderful it had been when she finally had let me fuck her in privacy.

I did my very best to please her and it didn't take long until my efforts had effect. First she panted hard and then started to moan. After some time the moans mixed with small cries that got more frequent until she suddenly stiffened and pressed her pussy hard over my mouth. I could only move my tongue and as it happened to be over her clit I pressed on it varying the pressure. She cried out when she came, a cry that sounded just right, a cry telling that she was in ecstasy.

She recovered quickly and moved down my body to kneel beside me. She took my cock in her mouth to suck it some more before she let me into her heaven.

"It's so very nice and handsome," she giggled. "You have developed since last summer. It's fatter now, a heavy piece of meat it has become."

She flung her leg over me and knelt over my cock. She took it in her hand and caressed her pussy for a little while. I felt that she was wet and ready. Slowly she impaled herself on my cock looking down into my eyes while she did.

"Oh my god, it feels so good. Believe it or not, but no cock has been in my pussy since yours left it in September last," she said solemnly. "My goodness, I had nearly forgotten how good it feels to get the pussy so filled up."

She started to ride me slow and tenderly. It felt heavenly in her warm pussy that engulfed my cock and gripping it very nicely. A lot of memories from last summer floated through my mind when I looked up and saw her big breasts swinging just above me. She had ridden me like this at the lake when for the first time she let my cock into her pussy and then a few times more. We had also been in a bed in the main guestroom at the occasion in early September when we and the female cook had spent a whole weekend alone in the house. Lena and the cook were lovers, Lena being bisexual. Lena had wanted the cook to get the experience of having a cock in her pussy and had persuaded her to let me do her the honor. It had been a tremendous experience for me to be the first man in a grown woman's pussy. She had liked it and had wanted to do it again. I had fucked them both several times during that weekend.

I started to caress the lovely swinging breasts above me and got a rewarding smile from Lena. She looked like she was well on her way panting heavily. I put a thumb on her clit which made her to cry out and then to moan constantly while she rode on. She came a few moments later collapsing forward resting her breasts on my chest. But she made sure that my sword was well engulfed by her pussy not letting it slide out.

She took her time to recover. The first signal came from her pussy that flexed hard and soon her muscles rippled slowly along my cock. She sat up and looked down at me smilingly.

"Oh my goodness, what I have missed this. I love being with my cook but the cock is great too. To have a sword so deep inside touching me everywhere. Lovely, just lovely."

She moved her hips in small circles making my cock head to whip around inside her pussy. She increased her movements making my cock to press hard all around her walls and increased her tempo. It was a new sensation, no woman had done that before and it felt real good getting the cock stimulated in that way. I soon felt the sweet tingling in my loins. But it also stimulated her especially when my cock pressed at her front wall caressing her soft spot and she started to pant hard again. She started to move up and down again but kept rotating her hips to give a double stimulation.

I went back to caress her breasts and clit which again made her moan of pleasure. My loins started to boil. When my first blast hit her inner wall she cried out and sat down letting her muscles ripple along my cock. She milked my cock slowly long after I had stopped coming and didn't stop until her pussy lost the grip around the shrinking cock. When it did she moved to lie down beside me holding her arm above me letting my head rest against her soft breasts.

"Now sleep well young master and make me proud," she said softly and made it very comfortably for me. I was totally relaxed and drifted into sleep.

- - -

I woke up early the next morning after a good nights sleep and felt very good. The reason for the awaking throbbed. I had a grand morning pride that wanted relief. My cock was as erect and hard as it could be. I rose quickly and went out to the bathroom that I shared with my sisters.

I was already out in the corridor when I realized that I had slept in the nude which I normally don't do. The memory of the reason made my cock to throb even more, the memory of Lena's lovely naked body beside me in the bed. I must have gone to sleep immediately after getting my relief with my face cuddled between her ample breasts.

I looked down at my jutting cock and saw no trace of our juices. A faint memory came forward of Lena kissing my cock before leaving. My cock throbbed again.

I didn't turn back to put something on. It was still pretty early and my sisters were probably still asleep. And we had never been overly cautious when going back and forth to the bathroom. We had seen each other naked all our lives in summertime at the lake when taking our daily swim. It happened now and then that we bumped into each other in various states of undress.

I startled though when the bathroom door opened when I was halfway down the corridor. My eldest sister Eva came out. I had probably woken up when she passed my door. What made it worse was that she too was in the nude. She looked gorgeous which my cock acknowledged by getting harder and throb.

"Hi Anders. You are up early. Didn't you sleep well? This is your great day, isn't it?" She chatted vividly as always. Then her eyes grew wide. "Oh my goodness." She had seen my very erect cock. "You shouldn't be like that on this day. You have to focus on other things, don't you? But it look marvelous, I must say," she said giggling heavily. She stroked over my erection with her hand when she passed me.

I fled into the bathroom and relieved myself. My erection went down but the memories of Lena and Eva didn't leave my mind. While showering and brushing my teeth I thought of them resulting in a new good erection when I was finished. It felt good though, not pressing and no urge for immediate relief.

I left the bathroom to go to my room still thinking of Lena. I had taken only a few steps when Ylva, the younger of my sisters came out from her room. My god, how early they are today I thought. She was wearing a nightie, although it was very short and the panties that normally went with it were missing. Her nice bush showed when she moved.

She was still half asleep when we met and as was her habit hugged me to say good-morning. It was an on-the-run hug. But she woke up with a start when my erect cock poked her belly.

"Oh little brother what's that? And on this day, your big day. Oh my goodness, that can't be good for you," she said and looked down between us. The sleepiness had now totally left her eyes and was replaced with great concern.

I freed myself and quickly went into the safety of my room. I stood there in the middle of the floor looking at myself in the mirror slowly stroking my cock and thinking about what to do. I had not felt the need to jack off before I met Ylva but now I wasn't so sure. Should I do it? I thought about it testing my cock to find out how strong the need was.

Just when I had made up mind my sisters rushed in through my door.

"Look, look at him. Erect and very hard just as I said," Ylva exclaimed, very agitated. "He can't be like that on this day. We must do something about it, mustn't we?" She talked to Eva not to me.

Eva was indeed looking at me too. She had put a nightie on, also a very short one and without the panties. They both looked lovely with their firm boobs lifting the flimsy nighties showing the nice pussy bushes underneath when they moved.

"What shall we do?" Ylva asked again very concerned.

Just then there was a soft knock on the door and Lena came in carrying a tray with a cup of tea. She was not yet dressed properly but wearing only a shift going down to mid-thigh. I knew that the maids often went to the kitchen first thing in the morning to lit the stove and put the kettle on. Then they could dress without hurry. But this was the first time I had seen a maid in only her shift outside their domain. But of course she looked lovely as always.

"I came to wake you up and bring some morning tea," she said. "Your mother asked me last night to do it but there was no need for that I can see," she said. She smiled sweetly at us all and then her eyes widened when she saw the reason for the gathering. The smile broadened. "But what are the three of you up to?"

"Oh Lena what a luck that you came. Look at him. He shouldn't be like that today but we don't know what to do. You told us last summer that what we did then was only for education and that we could only do it when you were around. Please tell us what to do, help us solve the problem," Ylva said breathlessly.

"Oh, but haven't you put him in that state the way you are dressed?" Lena said giggling. "What did you have in mind?"

"Oh no, I found him like this when he came from the bathroom just minutes ago and I brought Eva in to help to decide what to do," Ylva tried to explain. Her face lit up. She had got an idea.

"Oh, now I have it. Now when you are here why can't we do just like last summer. You can teach us some more. It . . . it could be like a refresher course or something," Ylva said stumbling over the words very anxious.

"Oh, so you want me to fuck him in front of you, is that what you had in mind," Lena said sternly but with smiling eyes.

"No, no. Not that," Ylva quickly said. "No, I thought that maybe I, I mean we, . . . we could suck him off or something. I would really like to do that. To help him get rid of that hard thing of course" she said breathlessly

"Oh, well, you think that might be a nice gesture to help him?" Lena said looking at my sisters. "Well, what about that Anders, is that what you should want?" She asked, looking me straight in the eye with a glint in hers and smiling broadly.

"Yes, oh yes, can't we do that? It must be the best," Ylva exclaimed. "Then Anders will calm down and can go to his exam with nothing else on his mind. Wouldn't that be great Anders?"

"Well, it certainly can't do any harm," Lena said. "But maybe we should make it a mutual thing? You two seem to be very worked up as well and we all have a lot to do today. Yes, let's do like we did last summer." Lena leaned over and grabbed the hem of her shift and lifted it over her head. She was stark naked underneath and looked lovely in the morning light.

"Anders, lie down on the bed will you. Who will take the first turn on his cock?" Lena said taking the lead.

"Oh let me. I want it so much," Ylva exclaimed and rushed over to start sucking my cock. It felt lovely to be engulfed in her mouth.

She was very eager and it took some time until she found a good rhythm. She also had to take a break when Lena pushed her nightie down over her head and she had to get rid of it. Eva was already naked when she came to the other side of my bed to help her sister. They competed for a while until they found a way to take turns on my cock. Lena suddenly straddled me sitting over my mouth. I started licking her pussy.

My sisters worked very nicely on my cock. There was a sweet feeling in my loins and soon I boiled over. Just then Ylva had my cock in her mouth and she cried out of pleasure when she felt my cock swell and harden in preparation. Then she suddenly got quiet struggling to take care of my first gushes.

Ylva was pushed to the side and Eva quickly took her place engulfing my cock. She was able to catch two or three gushes and then she milked out the rest of my come. Of course she swallowed it all just like Ylva had done.

Meanwhile Lena had a good time from my mouth and tongue. She had moaned for some time and when my sisters were busy taking care of my gushes she cried out and came with shuddering body.

We all cuddled on my bed. It was narrow and I had soft warm flesh all around me and handfuls of nice firm boobs.

"What about you girls? Are you still horny? Yes, you are. Anders, shall we? One each?" Lena asked giggling. 'One each' was what we had done at the lake after Lena had let me perform with her to show the girls. Afterwards we always took one each to lick to orgasm. I was never allowed to fuck my sisters.

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers