Country Life Pt. 03 - Graduation Ch. 03

Story Info
Anders and Inga fulfill mother's wish after summing up.
29.2k words
4.48
13k
16

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

The first of mother's friends to come and stay a few days in early summer was Inga. I was looking forward to see her as she had made her to become not only my first woman but also my first sex teacher. She had performed both tasks splendidly.

When she arrived I looked her over thoroughly. She noticed it and moved around coquettishly with a big smile on her face. She looked gorgeous. The image of her in the nude from last summer flashed through my mind immediately. She was smallish and curvy with a full bosom, broad hips and narrow waist. Her body was very nicely matured with some extra weight around her breasts, hips and bottom but she had good proportions and looked smashing. Her mons was covered with thick dark hair that was well groomed.

Today the weather was nice and as usual Inga and mother declared after lunch that they were going swimming.

"You will join us? Please do," Inga said standing close to me. Of course I wanted to join them but hadn't been sure if they wanted me too. Last summer I still had been a young innocent boy but now I was much more mature.

Down at the lake Inga showed no shyness. She undressed swiftly with her feet well spread when she bended over to put down her clothes giving me a good look of her pussy from behind. She kept her position longer than necessary and when I looked up she was smiling broadly at me over her shoulder. She wriggled her ass a few times before standing up.

We all sat down in the nice sun. Mother and Inga talked quietly for a while. My thoughts went back to last summer. I looked at Inga's body recalling how she had seduced me. First she had talked sweetly then she had taken my hand and put it on her body. She had guided my hand over her body starting with her belly. I had felt the soft flesh. She moved my hand upwards and I felt the heaviness when she cupped my hand around her breast. She let my hand slide down again over her belly to her silky pussy hair. Down on one thigh and back up on the other. My finger touched her pussy lips. I had been speechless. From then on she slowly took me through the preliminaries, touching, feeling and kissing her naked body until I finally was asked to enter her pussy. She had made it feel so natural at the time.

The feeling of her pussy had been incredible. It was warm and moist and she held me in a tight grip. Her pussy pulsated along my cock. Today I understood that she was a very experienced woman who could play with her pussy as on an instrument.

I had cum quite quickly but she assured me that it was only natural the first time. After some more sweet talk she made me caress her into an orgasm before she again let me enter her heaven. It had been lovely warm, moist and narrow in there.

"Hey Anders, a penny for your thoughts. I hope it's me you are thinking of," Inga suddenly said and giggling pointed at my cock that had swelled considerably.

"Yes, yes I was. I was remembering what we did at this place last summer," I said boldly. I had learnt that talking frankly with mother was all right and I thought that Inga would like that too.

"Oh yes, it was very nice, wasn't it. You were so young and innocent then. It was so utterly lovely to receive you in my pussy and teach you a few things about the facts of life. But you are not especially innocent now. On the contrary Elaine has told me. Tell me, I want to know all about the women from our network of concerned women who have followed in my steps so to speak. And also if there are some others, the maid for instance."

"Oh, well, I don't know if that is really proper. To tell about other women I mean," I said but that was just for the record. I felt a surge to tell.

"Bullshit. Our friends don't mind. We are open about our teaching of young men and giving them experience, aren't we Elaine? So tell me now. I want to hear it all in chronological order to understand how you have developed."

As mother didn't object but just nodded I decided to tell them.

"Well, you were the first, you know that. And you seduced me in such a lovely way. Very determined but so sweetly and warmly. And the week that followed became heavenly when you let me have you in many different ways. And in between you taught me so much. It was lovely."

"Oh thank you Anders. But yes, I think I got it right with you. You responded so well. It was lovely for me too. You learned fast and gave me too several good times."

"Then there was Anna, your tall, fit friend. Only now do I understand in full how talented her pussy was. She made us both to cum by just using her pussy muscles. The first time she made me to lie motionless on top of her with my cock buried deep in her pussy. When I tried to thrust into her she stopped me. But in the second round I banged her to her full satisfaction. You know about her. You switched bedrooms so instead of you I found Anna in your bed," I went on telling.

"Oh yes, of course I remember. She was dying to be allowed to take part in your tutoring so yes, I arranged it discretely but effectively I would say. And from what Anna told me you had no objection to fuck her instead of me. You fucked her excellently she said, taking her twice in a row. But what she liked best was your licking tongue. Well, you know it because that was what she wanted again the day after, here at the lake."

"I had no idea about the switch. You didn't tell me or asked for my permission," mother said sourly. "But of course I would have been happy to approve it," mother added giggling, back in a good mode. "I knew that Anna wanted to take part in the tutoring but I hadn't asked her because I didn't want to interfere with your plans, Inga. But you solved it excellently."

"Yes, didn't we? She got very horny when she understood that we were in the middle of turning Anders into a man and really wanted to participate, "Inga said giggling. "Well, Anders who was next? I know that more of our friends have taken turns with you."

"Yes, they have. But first there was Lena, our maid. But it took some time before she let me into her pussy. The first time she wanted to be licked. My tongue had slipped and I had told her that you and Anna liked my licking. So I caressed her body and licked her pussy and then she let me breast-fuck her. After that I licked her to orgasm a couple of times more. She said that she indeed agreed with you that my tongue felt great."

"Oh my goodness," Inga exclaimed. "I told you Elaine that Lena was going to make a move. I am happy that I beat her to become your first woman, Anders. It was just sheer luck, wasn't it? But tell us about when she spread her thighs opening up for your cock to enter her pussy."

"But you wanted me to tell in chronological order. It took quite some time before Lena spread her thighs giving my cock access to her as you put it. She took it step by step which I will tell you all about later on.

So the next woman was Birgit, the lady with full bosom and ass. She immediately invited me to her room. When I got there she was already naked and very horny. She wanted me to fuck her right away. She was so worked up by her own hand that she wanted no caressing. She pushed me down on the bed and straddled me. She swiftly impaled herself on my hard cock and then gave me an excellent ride. I think she got what she wanted cuming a couple of times before I delivered in her.

I was able to take her a second time but this time she wanted the full treatment with caressing and licking. She was very talkative giving directions all the time, for instance when she told me to be rougher in my caressing. Just then I had a good bite of the flesh on her mons so I rocked it quite hard which she liked. Well, she cum a few times before she ordered me to enter her in the missionary way. This time she drained me completely.

There was a repeat session the following evening when I again took her twice although I needed some help from her to get hard for the second round. I think she got quite satisfied," I ended my telling about Birgit.

"Oh yes, she was. She talked so excitedly about you," mother broke in. "And yes, we know that she always gives directions, doesn't we Inga?" she added giggling heavily and Inga joined her.

"Have we come to when Lena let you take her?" Inga asked.

"Well no, not yet. First she used me as prop when she taught the girls about the male body," I said.

"The girls? Are you saying that you have fucked the girls too? Elaine, I can't believe that you have allowed that to happen. That you have allowed Anders to pop their cherries?" Inga blurted out.

"No no, for god's sake, I haven't allowed it and Anders has assured me that he hasn't fucked them. But I told you that Lena asked for my permission to swim together with the children and that I agreed to that but only if she did it in the nude since we always do that. But later on she asked if she could teach the girls a few things about the facts of life. She said that the girls knew that something pleasant was happening to Anders and they wanted some of it too. She was afraid that they would look somewhere else otherwise. She added that she needed Anders participation for demonstrations. I gave her permission but told her that nothing improper was to take place. I got sure then that she was going to let Anders fuck her which fitted excellently in my plans for him. So Anders, tell us what happened."

"We were down here at the lake, naked as usual. She assured us that she had your permission to use me as prop for teaching the girls. She fondled my cock until it got erect and then let the girls get the feeling of it. They jacked it taking turns. When I was about to cum Lena took over and showed them what happened when I did. I cum all over their boobs and Lena told them to taste it which they did although a bit hesitantly at first.

Then she showed the girls how to suck a cock into life. When I was fully hard she told the girls to try sucking my cock. Eva hesitantly at first kissed my cock head but soon got bolder and took the head into her mouth. Lena started to instruct Eva how to do it and after a while she nudged Ylva to join in. The girls then took turns sucking following Lena's instructions. She was sitting on my face getting a good licking. When I was close she grabbed my cock and jacked me off, directing my cum onto the girls' faces. She cum herself moments later.

Then Lena suggested that we should please the girls too. I started to caress Ylva and soon was down licking her pussy. Lena did the same to Eva. It didn't take long until Ylva was moaning and then cum with a series of soft cries. Eve followed suit. But Lena and I didn't stop there. We kept on caressing and licking the pussies into another orgasm.

Well, shortly after that you, mom came to the lake together with Barbro."

"Oh my goodness. What a bitch, that Lena. She really took advantage of you, didn't she? But I must give her that she gave you a good time as well letting you cum twice. But Elaine, do you really mean that what happened wasn't improper?" Inga exclaimed laughingly.

"Yes, of course it was improper. I realize now that I should have been more thorough when giving my approval. But at the time I thought that Lena would do a lot of things with Anders including fucking him, letting the girls watch. I never thought that they would participate in the way they did and not that Anders would caress and lick them. But I don't think it did any harm. Very improper, yes it was, but it had it's good effects. It can be lonesome in the countryside." Mother said thoughtfully. "And more have happened of the same kind which has been good for the girls."

"Oh yes, I am sure of that," Inga said giggling. "I wasn't saying that it was wrong. It was only your choice of words I wondered about. She really is a cunning girl, that maid of yours. She is a real piece of ass." She laughed heavily.

"Well, the next was Barbro. The first day nothing happened, she looked a little shy when she undressed here at the lake. But later on she started to flirt and show off. But the following afternoon the shyness was completely gone. She teased me openly and really showed off her charms. Then you were called away mom, remember? As soon as you were gone she got serious in seducing me but taking it step by step. She soon had me all over her caressing and licking.

When it was time to move on to real fucking she hesitated wondering what we should do since we had no rubber. But since I didn't understand what she had in mind I spoiled her plan by telling that I actually had one in my pocket. So she let me fuck her the ordinary way in her pussy. Her fabulous springy ass added an extra twitch each time I thrust hard into her. An excellent fuck I must say but obviously not what she had planned.

But afterwards she played with my cock fondling and sucking and soon got me hard again. This time I had no more condoms which gave her the opportunity to step by step talk me into taking her up the ass. It was very nice I must say. When she introduced me to the ass she stood up bending over nudging me take her from behind but through the back door of course. After she got a couple of orgasms she wanted to change position. She told me to lie down and she straddled me inserting my cock in her ass canal. Then she rode us to a most enjoyable mutual climax. The experience in her ass was extremely lovely. Too pity that I got no chance to do it again," I concluded my telling.

"No, she had to leave the next morning," mother said. "When I invited her I wasn't sure if I should ask her to introduce you to the ass. I thought that it might be too early in your education. But when I saw how much you admired her ass that first afternoon I decided to ask her. She got happy and really wanted to help tutoring you. Too bad that I hesitated. I now understand that you really would have liked another round in her gorgeous ass."

"Yes, she is the best of us when it comes to butt fucking. She really likes to have a hard cock up her ass, the bigger the better," Inga said giggling. "She must have cursed herself when you pulled out that condom. What happened next?"

"Well, next were Lena and the girls again with two nice getting together. At the first time Lena wanted the girls to practice on cock sucking doing it from start to finish so to speak. But she wanted the girls to get some fun too so she had Eva to straddle my face and told me to lick the pussy above me while Eva played with my cock. Lena and Ylva also was pleasing each other. I made Eva cum several times and when I cum she swallowed it all.

After a swim Lena told me to make Ylva to feel good. It became a repeat performance for all of us.

"Oh my goodness. Lena really used you for props, didn't she? But of course she let you enjoy," Inga said giggling. "You said that there were two sessions with Lena and the girls before you had a real fuck with another of our friends. Tell us."

"Yes, there was. The second session also had two rounds. First Lena demonstrated how to please a man without really fucking him. In the first round she showed breast fucking. She also showed the girls how to help a man to cum by inserting a finger in his butt canal. I cum almost immediately between her boobs when her finger slid back and forth in my ass."

"Oh, what a cunning girl. The old whore trick to make a man cum quickly," Inga exclaimed. "what happened next."

"Well, in the second round Lena was kneeling with me close behind her. She placed my cock along her pussy slit and told me to make fucking motions. I sort of fucked her without entering her pussy. She made sure that my cock slid along her slit and caressed her clit. She put a finger or two under the head pressing it upwards to increase the caressing of the clit. This time she cum before I did. When it was my turn the cum landed on the faces of the girls who lay close in front of us. They scooped it up and swallowed it. A very nice gesture I think. After that Lena and I pleased the girls again with our hands and mouths."

"Bitchy again, isn't she. Why didn't she let you into her pussy towards the end? The girls had certainly understood by then what she wanted to teach them. You still hadn't fucked her in the pussy, had you?" Inga growled. " Well, go on, who was next?"

"That was Viveca, the smallish lady with an hour glass figure. But this time I had to take the initiative. I asked if she wanted to fuck which she wanted."

"Now that was interesting. Elaine, I thought that you had brought her here with the clear mission to have Anders to fuck her. Now tell us why you had to ask her for a fuck." Inga said eagerly.

"Well, it started at bedtime when you, mom asked me to bring Viveca a glass of milk. When I got to her room the door was ajar and I didn't see her so I stepped in and placed the glass on her bedside table. When I turned around I saw her standing in the corner stark naked but trying to shield herself with arms and hands. I apologized for not having knocked and she responded saying that she was sorry and that it was her fault. She hadn't thought that I would deliver the milk so quickly, she added. But I saw that she had had time to make the bed ready and her night dress was neatly laid out. It couldn't be lack of time that made her stand there stark naked. I also saw that she played with her big nipple and one finger moved slightly up and down her pussy slit.

I blurted out telling her not to be sorry and that she looked gorgeous. She thanked me with a smile but added that wasn't it time for me to leave now? It was then I got very bold and asked if she wanted to fuck.

She looked surprised by my rude frankness but soon her face brightened and she whispered hoarsely that yes, she wanted to fuck. From then on she took the lead. She closed the door and undressed me swiftly and made my cock to stand at her attention in no time. She pulled me with her to the bed and lay down and I started to caress her. She was very horny and ready to fuck I found out. Her clit was already protruding and got fully hard after just a few flicks from my tongue. It was the biggest clit I have ever seen and stood out like a small cock. It didn't take me long before she cum crying out.

She was eager for a real fuck. She quickly got a condom out of her purse and dressed my cock before lying back on the bed with parted thighs ready to be entered. As soon as I was inside her pussy she put her legs on my shoulders and demanded to be fucked hard, very hard. She raised her hips moaning and crying and using all her strength to meet my thrusts. Suddenly she moved her legs from my shoulders to around my waist adding an extra twitch that made my cock to hit her deep inside making her grunt of pain and pleasure.

After we had cum she did something unusual. She pulled the condom off me and sucked the cum out swallowing it. She licked her lips afterwards obviously savoring the taste."

"Oh yes, fresh seed tastes very nice. And when you don't want to miss a good pussy fuck by sucking the cum out of the cock emptying the condom is second best," Inga said. "What next, she didn't called it a day, did she? She is a very horny piece of ass, isn't she Elaine?"

"Oh yes, she really is. Like the rest of us, come to think of it," mother said laughingly. "Tell us more."

"Yes, she wanted more. She expertly used her great pair to caress my entire body until I got erect. Then down on her belly she put a few pillows under hips. Her uplifted ass looked gorgeous. She told me to take her from behind and do it hard. So I took aim carefully and with a mighty thrust forced myself into her pussy. She grunted but pushed back. With another shove I hit her bottom. She cried out and I got afraid I had hurt her. But again she pushed back and urged me on to fuck her fast and hard. She stood it well and demanded more, crying out to bang her harder, faster and deeper in staccato. She raised her knees to lift her ass higher to get it even harder. I banged her with all my strength until both of us cum. Afterwards she shyly asked if I wanted to come back in the morning

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers
123456...8