Country Living

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
529 Followers

He looked at James, “Get her wet for me sissy boy! I want to fuck her again. And when you go down on her to clean my seed out, I’m gonna fuck your tight little ass. How do you like that?”

“Yes Master Colin, I will do as you say and I will enjoy your large dick as it fucks my ass,” James answered with true respect for this man.

He crawled between my legs and his talented tongue licked my slit with a passion, as he had never shown. While he did so, I could tell he was pulling on his own little dick.

Colin watched as James licked me and then he put the head of his dick at my lips. I tasted the salty precum with my tongue. James moaned as my pussy squirted new juices into his mouth.

“She’s not your’s right now buddy, she’s mine so just clean her up so I can fuck her like she needs to be fucked!” Colin directed.

“Yes, Master,” James mumbled through my pussy lips as his tongue touched my electric clit and fire exploded in my hole.

Colin grew impatient and pushed James aside. He bent over me and kissed me hard on the lips. He had become so much more passionate since James had returned home. This man really liked being watched and being in control.

James crawled off the bed and sat on the floor to watch as Colin brought me to three orgasms using his fingers, mouth and glorious dick. I was melted butter by the time he rolled off me; he himself spent and exhausted.

James looked at me from the floor hoping for permission to climb back onto the bed to clean Colin and me.

I caught my breath and was finally able to give him the permission he longed for. Colin lay back first and insisted James clean him first. I was beginning to believe that he really liked the feel of his dick in James’ mouth.

James licked slowly at first always stopping at his head and flicking his tongue in and out of Colin’s hole. He would rest there a moment savoring the sweet cum there. He licked it slowly like a male dog licks its own balls. Then he ran his tongue down the top of the shaft, resting at the puff of soft hair at its base. He seemed to sniff around that area, maybe getting my scent there.

Then, ever so gently, he took the smooth head into his hand and lifted it up, exposing the underside of the thick instrument. His tongue flicked out of is mouth again and he licked his lips. Then he placed the tip of his tongue under the ridge of the large head of Colin’s cock. He made a circle from the bottom of the head around the girth of the dick then followed the main vein from the head to the sac that held the now tight balls.

James opened his mouth wide so that he could suck in both balls at once. His lips closed gently over the sac and he sucked on the large testicles as a hungry baby would its mother bosom. I watched, as his still exposed dicklett grew hard.

This turned me on again. I moaned out loud then I crawled over to his now hard manjewels and sucked on it while he sucked on Colin’s.

Colin’s fingers played with my hard nipples and erect clit while James sucked him and I sucked James. I wondered what one would think if someone would have walked in on us. I giggled at the thought and delighted in the idea of another joining our erotic circle. Again, fluids squirted into my cunt and I wanted Colin’s dick to splash around in there once again.

Suddenly there was an eruption of quakes from each of our bodies and I felt cum shooting from two directions. The sticky substance landed on my leg, arms and face. My hands smoothed it over my skin and I revealed in its silky texture.

Colin pushed James off the bed and ran his hands over my body, helping me slick the thick cum over my skin. Then he rose over me; his dick was like an arrow and my pussy its target.

I lay there; legs spread, pussy open wide and head up so I could watch as his man-dick was swallowed up by my ever thirsty cunt. As he entered the darkness of my pussy, my legs wrapped around his back and I pulled him as deep into me as I could.

His motions were slow and deliberate as he filled me once again. There was some warmth that filled me as he moved up and down in my pool of pleasure. My fingers reached for my hard clit and on the up stroke I stroked her.

Colin climbed up on his knees giving me room to massage my clit while his staff plunged in and out of my cunt. His face was aglow with pleasure as he watched his dick slide in and out of my pussy and my fingers playing with my clit.

“That makes me so hot!” he whispered as he slowed his rhythm to match my fingers as they excited my clit. “I like seeing you touch yourself. I like having James watch me fuck you and watching you suck my dick. I will be your Bull as long as you will have me, if that is what you would like” he smiled slyly and I smiled back as my orgasm exploded and he spilled his seed in me once again.

“Yes, yes, yes!” I cried, “ I want you every day. I want you to take me and give me the pleasure that James cannot. I want you to lick my pussy and fuck me like only a real man can. You can use James in whatever manner you wish. You can fuck him, make him suck you, you can even suck him if you wish. Just be sure you fuck me royally and give me the pleasures he cannot,” I smiled and kissed his still throbbing dick as I spread my legs for James to clean the seed once again.

Once he had finished, James looked at Colin and said, “Thank you Master Colin for fucking and using my Lady as she has needed for a long while. Please take care of her for me and use me as you and my Mistress wish. I am at your command,” James bowed before him and Colin patted his head as one would a puppy.

“Good boy James, you will be a good cuckold and I will make sure that your Mistress is well cared for sexually. I will require her at least once a day and may also use your tight little ass from time to time. Now go run us a bath so that I may be cleansed and you may cleanse your Mistress,” Colin directed.

“Yes, Master, it is my wish to do so. I am humbled by your kindness, Sir!” James started for the bathroom then he turned and gave me a kiss.

“Thank you Mistress for finding a suitable Master for me to serve. You are so good to me. I will do all that is possible to see that you receive all that you desire and that your Bull is treated with respect. You have made me so happy today.” He kissed me once again and bowed to Colin then went to run the bath. “Wow, this day didn’t turn out the way I thought it would,” Colin said as James entered the bathroom.

“Really? How did you see the day?” I asked.

“I figured that I would take a leisurely walk through the woods and relax then go back and work on the barn for half a day, take a hot shower, eat some dinner and fall asleep totally exhausted. Only thing that will be true is that I’ll definitely fall asleep exhausted tonight.

This has been the greatest sexual experience of my entire thirty years of life. I’m so glad I walked through that forest today and you were standing there, naked in front of your window. And I’m glad that the woods ended at your place. And I’m glad that James is a cuckold so I can enjoy you time and time again and he didn’t want to kill me.

I laughed and James came into the room at that moment.

“What’s funny?” he asked.

Colin turned and said, “I was just telling your Mistress how happy I am that you’re a cuckold and that you didn’t kill me today. And how happy I am that I can come fuck her everyday I’m here. I hope we’ll be good friends James!”

“We already are, Colin!” he confirmed.

James looked at me. “I know my Mistress is glad you stepped out of the woods. We just moved here and she hasn’t had any really good sex and certainly not a good fuck in weeks. I’m glad you’ll be able to provide that for her while you’re here.”

I promise to do my best to keep her happy for you and for me, my brother!” Colin assured him.

I laughed. “I know I’m going to be enjoying myself for a while. And Colin, do you think your brother might want to join us tomorrow? After all, if he’s anything like you, I’d hate for him to miss out,” I said.

“Hmmmmm, I’ll ask him tonight, but there’s no way he’s going to believe that this really happened. He’ll think I fell asleep in the woods and dreamed it all,” he laughed.

I took a pair of underwear and ran the crouch through my juices and the thick seed left by Colin. “Here, take these with you; he’ll have to believe you then!”

He took the panties and held them to his nose. “Mmmmmm, I love this smell,” he whispered.

“Good, now let’s go take a shower!” I laughed and took his hand. He followed me with no resistance. We stepped into the shower and Colin pulled the curtain before his mouth covered mine and his prick filled my pussy once more.

He found the soap and lathered my skin with it. He then used his body as a washcloth, rubbing it all over me. His dick found its way once again into my pussy. It lingered for just a short while.

Soaping the length of his shaft, he smiled at me devilishly. He kissed me and then pulled my hands over my head; then held them there as he turned me to face the wall. My hand still above my head, I felt his stiffness as he pushed his body tight against mine pressing my breast into the cool ceramic tiles.

One arm encircled my waist as his stiffness slid down the crack of my butt. His finger followed the path of his cock and plunged into the tight circle that was my asshole. Slowly he made small little circles, tracing the circle there. Then he reached for the bar of soap and ran it down my back. He stopped at my butt. I felt him run the soap the length of his dick and he moaned as he washed it. He dropped the soap into the tub.

I felt his hands separate my cheeks and the width of his head squeeze into the tight hole to my ass. It burned at first; his fingers pulled my cheeks further apart. He kissed my neck and one hand felt around to my clit. He pinched it and it became erect. Colin massaged my ass as he pressed his large head into the resistance of my butt.

He stepped backwards about a foot and bent me slightly at the waist. He spread my cheeks once again. I felt the shower pounding on my butt as I felt the burn of his thick head force its way into my ass.

“OH! It burns!” I cried.

“Only for a minute baby,” he whispered as he bent me at the waist a little more. “I promise not to hurt you, I want you so bad. James’ ass is tight, but not as tight as yours is! And definitely not as sweet! I’ll lick it out once I put it in, I promise. You’ll love it!” he whispered.

I tried to relax and allow his thick dick to penetrate my tight little asshole. It burned but he kept rubbing his finger around the hole to ease the sting. Once I heard the pop of his head breaking the surface the pain subsided a little. He bent me at the waist a little more and the pain let up a little more.

When he started sliding his cock in and out of my tight ass, my body adjusted and I actually started feeling pleasure mixed with the pain. Soon the pain disappeared. All I felt was the pleasure of being fucked in the ass. His fingers pinched my nipples and my clit. I had orgasm after orgasm.

My knees became weak; I started to slide down the side of the shower. Colin’s hands rescued me each time. His man meat had a rhythm that was electric and his hands caressed me in ways that drove me crazy.

When he finally exploded in my ass, my body shook with such pleasure that I thought I’d fall apart. Colin turned me to him and kissed me with such passion that I thought he would break my teeth.

James called out, “Are you two all right in there?”

“Yes,” I breathed out. “We’ll be out in a few minutes.”

“Good, dinner’s nearly ready,” he answered.

I turned to face Colin. He smiled and I laughed out loud. “That was fabulous!” I whispered.

“I hoped you would like it,” he smiled then kissed me once again and stepped out of the shower. He turned off the water and handed me a towel, then extended his hand to help me out.

We dried and dressed. James was waiting with the table set and the smell of dinner in the air. We all ate like it was our last meal, ravenously. We talked about the experiences we had shared and how Colin could convince his brother to join the fun.

When we moved here a few weeks ago, I was sure that James’ and my life was going to be different. I was expecting it to be a negative experience. But was I ever wrong. Maybe another vibrant man will walk out of my woods soon…

~ Lady Dora

MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
529 Followers
12