Country Love

Story Info
Hot raining day on the farm. They find passion.
926 words
3.93
25.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hot, rainy day. Sun dress. Water running down her hair, her neck and trickling down the small of her back. Bare feet, walking through a field of wild flowers. She puts one behind her ear.

He is working in the open barn. Sweat covered, shirtless. Muscles flex and relax as he pitches the hay into each stall. The barn is red and fading in some areas. A large wooden door opens to reveal four stalls. And there is a window opening up in the hay loft. He is a farmer, just as his father and his father's father. He has always know he was going to farm. He loves everything about it. From the hay to plowing his 80 acres with his tractor. Planting seeds for the crop. Even getting up to the sound of the rooster waking the day. The smell of fresh harvested corn and grain. His favorite smell is the way the country smells after a summer rain. He does not hear or see her enter the barn. Silently she moves closer. From behind she encircles his waist with her arms and kisses the skin between his shoulders. He shivers with the coolness of her rain drenched body and dress. Her lips are warm in contrast. She lets her hand fall from his solid stomach down to his belt buckle and then down lower until she now cups him in her hand.

He knows what she wants. He wants her too. He drops his pitch fork onto the ground. He unfastens his belt, unbuttons his pants and lowers his zipper. He grabs her hand and places it into his faded jeans.

She squeezes and rubs one finger over the head. Making him groan. He turns to face her. She does not remove her hand, instead she moves her fingers up and down his now hardened shaft.

He leans to her kissing her forehead, eyes, nose, chin. Then slowly he presses his lips to hers. Their lips part. Deep searching kiss. He pulls back to look into her eyes.

He kisses her neck. Reaches up and pulls her shoulder strap away, as his lips and tongue dance along her now exposed shoulder. He does the same to the other strap and her dress falls to the ground around her feet.

His hands glide over her wet body to her breasts. He gently squeezes. Taking her hard nipples into his mouth, licking and sucking and catching each one between his teeth.

She puts her hand in his and leads him to the big green Deere tractor that sits in the middle of the barn.

With nothing on her body except her lace panties, she begins to climb aboard. But as she places one foot upon the first step, he lowers the lace off of her hips and lets her step out of them as she climbs up and into the seat. He quickly climbs up after her. She is waiting. One leg is propped up on the canopy's arm and the other leg is spread open as an invitation for him.

Droping to his knees in front of her. He has a hand on each of her inner thighs. He puts both thumbs on her labia lips and opens her up.

Leaning forward, he licks her from her sex up to her clit. She shudders. He presses his fingers into her, all the while lapping his tongue over and around her clit.

Her nails dig into his shoulder. He takes her clit into his mouth, suckling as a new calf would a tit. She moans and gasps for air.

Keeping his fingers moving in and out of her, he raises up to take her breast in his mouth. But she has other ideas.

She pushes him back onto the steering wheel. Gasps his balls and hard dick and licks the head. Slowly and teasingly she slides him into her wanting mouth.

His fingers now entangled in her hair as she moves over him. An animalistic groan escapes him.

She rubs her fingers over the extra sensitive area just behind his balls and circles his hole with her fingertips. She can feel him quiver beneath her touch. She gently enters him. Just enough at first for him to know what she is doing. Then she moves faster in him and sucks harder, as if dancing in unison. He grips her shoulders, pushes her back into the seat once again and in one fluid motion, he enters her deeply. She screams with excited passion. Grabbing her ass, he pulls her harder onto him with every thrust.

Pushing, pulling, moving to the rhythm of the pouring rain and rolling thunder he enters her over and over. Her body shakes and shivers. She grabs his ass and pulls him still even harder into her. His hips tease and release. His muscles strain under the pressure of his forceful strokes. She screams his name and throws her head back as her orgasm takes complete hold of her. But still he pushes...harder, faster, deeper...he continues. He can feel it growing inside of him. His need to cum. Stronger and stronger the need grows until he cannot control it any longer. With a loud growling moan, it escapes into her. She can feel him throb inside of her. She quivers as she holds onto him. Now exhausted, they climb down from the tractor, lay down in the hay and fall asleep in each others arms, as the sound of the rain falling on the roof of the barn is their lullaby.