Country Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took will power, but I let her set the pace. She kept reaching down and spreading her pussy wider, taking just little bits of my penis at a time. It felt so good for me, so very incredibly good. But there was no risk of me cuming too soon. She had pain written across her face, this was not easy for her.

The look of concern must have been obvious on my face, because she looked at me and told me to relax. She said it is just the first time, that's all. "We're going to do it eventually, this has to happen, it will get easier each time."

This seemed to make her more determined, and she pushed hard and far, and suddenly I was completely inside her. I could feel every inch of my penis, and it was fully buried in her. She had a triumphant look on her face. She kissed me and said, "Just wait a minute, let me adjust."

She laid down on top of me, and we just lay there for a very long time. Impossibly long. Here I was, buried to the hilt in the woman of my dreams, and I just had to sit there.

Then she ground her pelvis against mine just a little. Oh my but that was nice. She whispered to me, "don't pump in and out of me, stay all the way in and grind up against me. I think I'm comfortable enough that I could have another orgasm!" And with that she started grinding against me at a regular pace. I looked at her face, so close to mine, and watched her concentrate. She wanted another orgasm, and I pushed up against her, not particularly enjoying my pelvis against hers, but figuring it must be putting pressure on that same spot that I had while licking.

It was actually quite quickly that she had another orgasm, and her eyes rolled back in her head. I could feel her vagina contracting around my penis, and enjoyed it thoroughly. She caught her breath, and told me it was time for me to cum.

I was again surprised by her language, but disappointed when she pulled herself off me. When I looked questioningly at her she laughed and said, "Don't worry, silly boy, I just want you to be on top."

She got onto her back, and I positioned myself between her legs. I fumbled about until she reached down and put her hand on my penis. She guided me into her, and I very slowly pushed myself in. I looked at her, and she had no pain on her face, so I slowly began to pump her. I would slowly work in, then pull most of the way out. I looked down and saw where our sexes met, and found this thrilling. She put her arms around my neck and said, "Don't be afraid. I'll stop you if it hurts. This feels really nice."

With that, I started pumping. She started moaning and grunting, and bucking up against me. Very soon I could feel my orgasm building, and I said, "I'm going to, you know, cum. Should I pull out?"

"No way, I'm on the pill, and want you to come inside me." She wrapped her legs around my back and seemed to take even more of me. And that did it. I came unlike any thing I had achieved by myself. I slowed my stroking and moaned, and Beth kept the slow pumping going. She milked my penis with her tight pussy.

We laid next to each other for a long while, just enjoying the touch of the other person's skin on ours. "Well," she said, "I guess we're officially dating!" she laughed.

"I guess," I said, "but the truth is, I think I've found my wife."

"Ha, ha. I think you've just had sex and will say anything." We both laughed, and we decided to go home. We cleaned up and got dressed again. I took her home and then went home to bed. It was 6 AM by the time I got to my bed.

12