Country Roads Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IowaIke
IowaIke
111 Followers

Mindi came up for air. "Wow! Your sister sucked your cock! Delicious!" The redhead went back to her work, making her blond lover gasp.

"I wanted to do something to please Josie," Jake cut in, "But her hips were too far away. Josie's tits were pretty close to my head, so I started kissing it. She moved over and I was licking her nipple."

"We were all pretty close, but it worked for a while," Josie continued."Ah, my little bimbo, what are you doing to me? You know how I like it! Oh, pound her harder, Jake. I know what she wants. Yeah, she likes that, I can tell. Well, Sadie got tired of sucking, so we had to change. I took over sucking Jake, and Sadie fed him her tit."

Mindi pulled her mouth out for a moment. "Wow, sucking your sister's tit. How did that feel?"

"Nice," Jake replied. "She likes to get them chewed a little bit. Didn't know she was that king of freak."

"You certainly did, young man," Josie replied. "Then you couldn't hold yourself, ah, ah, ah, ah, and shot your load in my mouth. Don't stop, Mindi, don't stop. Almost there. Yes, yes, yes"

Mindi brought her hand up and started vibrating Josie's clit as she went over the edge. "Yes, Jo baby, yes. Little Mindi wants you to cum on her tongue God. Jake, don't stop fucking me. I'm so close."

"I'm gonna cum!" Jake shouted.

"Do it, just don't stop. Harder, harder. Make a baby deep inside me."

The woods lit up as all three reached the mountaintop at the same time. Jake held himself inside Mindi as his sperm went on their quest and she massaged her lover's groin as her mate rode the wave, her eyes bugged out while she breathed heavily. Josie was spread out, gasping, her eyes closed. They rested as a sonic boom washed over them, answered by distant thunder.

Mindi sat on the porch smiling up at her lovers. "It's gonna rain. Guess we'll have to stay here for a while."

Jake leaned down and gave Mindi a long kiss on the lips. "Sure, cousin."

IowaIke
IowaIke
111 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Donk A nickname changes over time.in Incest/Taboo
Being a Man for Himself A man makes life changes after facing mortality.in Incest/Taboo
Nerdy Nephew & Sexy Aunt Brian goes to stay with his aunt for the summer.in Incest/Taboo
1880 Sodbuster's Sister Lonely sister finds love and happiness with her brother.in Incest/Taboo
Tumbleweeds Ch. 01 Pa dies, Ma and Sissy look to the new man of the house.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories