Country Store Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of our balls were gone so we didn't even get a shot. Ken stepped up and sank a few balls. I sat there as they battled it out until Joey finally sank the last ball of Tommy and James. He high-fived Ken and put his stick back against the wall. He walked over to us.

"Now, I think you guys were the losers and we were the winners." He said.

I nodded my head.

"Let me see, what were the rules? I believe the winners get to name their prize from the first ones eliminated. Yes, that was it." He said.

"Ok, I will go first. My prize is to allow each of us to do whatever we want to you for one minute." Joey said.

"Wait a minute, I thought it was just you." I said.

"No, I believe the rules said prize. I can define prize to be whatever I want." He said.

I opened my mouth to say something but stopped. I looked at all the guys as they gathered around.

"Ok, fine. What do you want and who's first?" I said.

"Let's see, I think I will let Tommy go first." Joey said and stepped back.

Tommy stepped up to me and took my hand. He pulled me away from Tracy and I turned to see her wobbling on the stool but still sitting up. Tommy picked me up and put me on the edge of the pool table. He spread my legs and stepped between them. He unbuttoned the last two buttons on the top of my sundress. This allowed the material to fall open quite a bit. He reached his hands in and pulled out my breasts. He cupped them in his hands and squeezed them. All of the guys were looking as he manipulated my nipples. I felt them grow hard under the stimulation and I closed my eyes. I leaned back with my hands on the table as Tommy bounced my breasts in his hands. I felt warmth and I opened my eyes to see him taking a nipple in his mouth. I moaned as I felt his tongue wrap around my nipple and then flick across it. He pulled off and took the other nipple in his mouth.

He continued working on my breasts and I felt myself growing warm again. I opened my eyes and looked around. It hit me that I was sitting on a pool table in a public place with a guy fondling my breasts. I had to chuckle a little when I thought of how the old Kim would have reacted. Well, I'm not sure the old Kim would even be here. I noticed there weren't too many people in the place and there was no one back where we were. I felt a little better that I wasn't putting on a show. I then glanced over to Tracy and saw she was just sitting there watching us. She had her legs spread and her hands were bunching her dress in her crotch. I could tell from her eyes that she was getting worked up.

"Ok, buddy, minute's up." I heard Joey say.

Tommy had a nipple in his mouth and he gave it a quick nibble with his teeth before he stepped back. I felt a little shudder when his teeth hit my tender nipple. He stepped back and pulled my sundress up over my breasts. They were technically covered but with all the buttons undone there was quite a bit of cleavage hanging out.

"Alright, I think my partner is next." Joey said.

Ken stepped up and stood between my legs. He put his hands on my thighs and stared me in the eyes. I looked at him and saw softness and compassion in his eyes. It felt so good to see that instead of the hatred and anger I saw after he walked into the store and saw me riding a huge black cock. I shuddered again when I thought of the fat black man and his huge cock. I snapped out of my daydream when I felt Ken's lips touch mine. I grabbed his head and dove into him. I loved kissing him, he was so good at that.

Ken kissed me for what seemed like five minutes but he broke away and kissed down my neck. I leaned back again and moaned as I felt his soft lips move from my neck to my chest. He kissed the exposed part of my breasts but he did not open my dress any more. I wondered what he had planned for his minute.

I did not feel his lips for a second and then I felt a warm kiss on the inside of my left thigh. I moaned out loud as I realized where he was going. He kissed up my leg until he came to the edge of my dress. He moved over to the right thigh and kissed again up to the edge of my dress. I felt my hips moving towards him as my crotch caught fire. I felt his hands on my thighs and he was running them up my leg. I raised my hips off the table and he ran my dress up to my waist. I kept my eyes closed but I knew all the guys were now staring at my shaven pussy.

I felt Ken's lips hit my inner thigh again and this time he went all the way to the top of my leg and stopped. I resisted the temptation to grab his head and ram it into my crotch. He moved over to the other leg and kissed again. I was going insane with lust. It took all my willpower to stay leaning back on my hands as Ken masterfully lit a fire in me.

I started breathing deeper and then I felt him kiss right on my clit. I surged off the table and wrapped my legs around his head. He stayed where he was and sucked my clit into his mouth. I tried to shove my hips into him. He nibbled on it gently and I thought I was going to explode. I felt my orgasm growing deep within me. I wanted him to just bite me and bring me off now. I felt his tongue flick across my clit and I was so close. I was now breathing very hard.

"Ok, minute's up." Joey said.

"NOOOO...." I heard a guttural sound come out of me and I grabbed his head with both hands and squeezed with my legs.

"He is not going anywhere yet." I said in a breathy voice right at Joey.

It must have been a little scary because Joey backed away slowly with a shocked expression on his face. Ken was still working on my clit and I felt my whole body convulse violently as one of the biggest orgasms of my young life hit me like a truck. I bit my lip to keep from screaming which I knew would bring the few people over who were here. I continued to shake uncontrollably and held onto Ken for dear life. I pushed my breasts into the top of his head, trying to rub my hard nipples against something. I felt my body gaining control again and I relaxed the pressure on Ken's head. I unwrapped my legs from him and pulled him up. I grabbed his head and kissed him hard. I could taste myself on his tongue. I had never tasted that, it was wonderful. I pulled away from him and looked him straight in the eye.

"Thank you." I whispered to him.

He smiled and stepped back. My legs remained spread with my wide open pussy on display. Joey stepped between them after giving Ken a high five as he walked by. He was unbuckling his pants as he stood between my legs. I looked down to see him pull his hard cock out of his pants. Oh my god, I thought, he is going to fuck me right here on the table in the middle of this bar.

He plopped his dick right on top of my pussy and stepped closer.

"I have been wanting to fuck you since I saw you on the video this morning." He said in a soft voice.

"You only got a minute big boy, you better get going." I said with a smile.

He lined his dick up and slid in easily. After Ken's magical mouth I was slicker than ever. Joey buried himself in me and kissed me softly.

"You are quite a girl." He said in my ear.

I wrapped my legs around his back and whispered back.

"Fuck me hard." I said in his ear.

He pulled back and slammed into me. I leaned back again on my arms and he slid his hands under my knees. He held my legs up and started a nice rhythm in my pussy. I felt my breasts bouncing and my legs flailing as he pounded in and out of me. I opened my eyes for a second and saw Tracy sitting on the stool staring at us. I saw her right hand was under her dress. She was biting her bottom lip and her hand was moving.

Joey hammered me for a little while longer and then I felt him hit me harder for a few strokes and then hold himself in me. He put his arms around me and buried his face in my chest as he unloaded inside my pussy. I felt him flinch at least twice and figured he was dumping his load. He pulled back and lowered my legs onto the table. I watched him walk backwards, buckling his jeans and suddenly James was between my legs and I felt his cock sitting at the entrance to my wet pussy. He grabbed my thighs and powered himself into me. My eyes popped open as I felt his cock stretch me. He was huge. I remembered him from last night and I wondered if I was so out of it I didn't realize it. I looked down to see what looked like a huge sausage sliding in and out of me.

I could not stop watching him fuck me and he did not disappoint. His cock filled me and hit spots I didn't know I had. He pulled my legs up and pushed them back towards me. He wrapped his arms around them and then around my back so I was almost bent in two. He started to slide in and I felt him touch something in me that felt so good. I tried to adjust myself even more but he did it for me. He shifted slightly and then slid back in. I moaned as his cock was hitting a pleasure button deep inside me. I had never felt anything like this.

He kept his rhythm and I was in heaven. I didn't care who saw or heard me.

"Oh, yes, right there, don't stop." I heard my voice.

I looked at James and he was smiling. I saw my bare feet shooting up into the air over his head and I thought it must be quite a sight. He continued to smile and shove that wonderful cock in and out of me. My body felt numb for a second and then I felt my second orgasm hit me. I tried to keep my balance but my arms failed. I lifted them up off the table and James squeezed me to keep me upright. My arms were now swinging loose along with my legs as James controlled me with his massive cock.

I felt like a rag doll as he pounded me. I was convulsing as he continued. I heard deep moans and figured they were coming from me. James suddenly stopped and squeezed me hard. My body bent more and my knees were next to my ears. James shook a couple of times and added his touch to the cocktail between my legs. He stopped shaking and relaxed his grip. He lowered my legs and I tried to sit up but couldn't. He laid me back on the table and stepped away. I felt him pull my dress down to cover me before he left.

I was breathing heavy and didn't know if I could move. I turned my head towards Joey.

"Is his minute up?" I said in a soft voice.

Joey laughed and walked up to me. He leaned over to put his head near mine.

"Baby girl, you have been truly fucked." He said.

"I know, I was there." I said with a little laugh.

He smiled at me and moved back in front of me. He took my hands and pulled me up. My head fell behind as he pulled me to a sitting position. I lifted my head and looked at him. He put his hands under my arms and lifted me off the table. He put me on the floor and I felt my feet hit the carpet. He started to let me go but my legs wobbled and I started to fall. He quickly grabbed me again and hugged me.

"I am not sure I can walk yet." I said.

Joey bent down and put his hands under my ass and lifted me up. He carried me over towards Tracy and sat me on a stool. I felt my ass hit the stool and he was holding me by my sides.

"You ok now?" he said.

I felt a little control coming back to me and I felt I could stay on the stool.

"Yeah, I think I'm good." I said.

I turned to look at Tracy and saw her looking at Joey.

"I want some of that." She said and pointed to the table.

Joey laughed and hugged her.

"Sweetheart, you have no idea how much I want that too. But I think we will need to rest a while first. How about we go back to the house? It will be more comfortable there anyway." Joey said to us both.

I looked at Tracy and she had her lips in a big pout. I chuckled at her.

"That sounds good to me, but someone might have to carry me." I said.

"I don't think that will be a problem, little girl." Joey said.

He turned around and stood in front of me. He leaned down and grabbed the back of my knees. I put my arms around him and he lifted me into a piggyback position. He lifted me to adjust my position and started towards the door.

"Let's go guys. Someone needs to carry sweet Tracy." Joey said as he passed them.

I saw Ken walk over and lift her up into the same position as me and followed Joey. Tommy and James followed. James was walking awfully slow. Ken passed us a little about halfway and I saw Tracy's cute little ass bouncing on his back. As he walked her skirt bounced and I was able to see her pink panties. I wondered if my ass was on display behind me. I put my head down on Joey's back and decided I didn't care.

12