Country Store Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have on panties." I said.

"Oh, my goodness, how prudish of you." She said.

She picked up her bag and held Warren in her other arm. I stood up and we walked back through the deep sand to our house.

We put the boys in their playpen in the living room and then I went to change. I slipped on a tshirt and some little shorts. I did leave on my prudish black lace panties.

"What's for supper?" I said as I came down the stairs.

Tracy looked at me and I noticed the island was bare. She gave me one of her mischievous smiles.

"Well, it seems our boy is bringing home food and a surprise." She said.

"Did you talk to him? Will he be with us tonight?" I said in a begging voice.

"Yes, he will not be on the couch but I let him have it. He sounded so cute when he was trying to apologize." She said and smiled.

"Good, do you want some iced tea?" I said.

"That would be great." She said and walked into the living room.

She was wearing a white cover dress over her bikini. It actually made her look even hotter. It hung to the middle of her pretty thighs and was almost see thru so you could make out her red suit and it gave her a little feel of mystery. My pussy tingled and I grabbed the two glasses and followed her.

I handed her the tea and then dropped on the couch next to her. We each took a big drink and then sat them on the coffee table. The boys were cooing and gurgling in their playpen, their mural rotating slowly.

I looked at Tracy and she looked at me. She was so pretty and I felt my heart flip a little. I leaned in and kissed her softly on the lips.

"I love you so much." I said.

She grabbed my head and kissed me hard. Her soft tongue wrapped around mine and I felt her hand rub over my right boob. My nipple got hard right away and I wrapped my arm around her. We kissed for at least a minute and then pulled back. She looked flustered and her hair was falling over her face a little. God, she was so hot. I pushed her hair out of her eyes and smiled at her.

"I am so happy." I said.

She tilted her head and looked at me.

"I have the prettiest girl on the planet and the kindest guy with me. I also have two beautiful little boys. Then we have the most loyal protector living with us who also happens to be the best foot masseur ever. Oh, and did I fail to mention that we will never have to worry about money for the rest of our lives? This next check from the publishing company is going to be humongous." I said.

"You know, all I need is you, Ken, and the boys and I am a happy girl." Tracy smiled.

I hugged her and then I heard the door. I looked up and saw Ken walk through the door holding a girl's hand. She had a huge amount of blonde hair flying around. I was confused and then I saw her face. It was Holly. I let out a squeal and jumped off the couch. She let go of Ken's hand and ran to me. We each hugged each other and it felt so good the feel her body against mine again.

We pulled away and she looked down at Tracy. She jumped on her and straddled her. I saw her move down and kiss Tracy deep and hard. She had always loved Tracy. I smiled, who didn't? Ken walked over and I hugged him. He had been gone a week and it felt good to feel his strong body again. My pussy was also rejoicing and very excited for later on. Even more so now that Holly was here.

"Where did you find her?" I said.

"I saw her in the Chicago airport when I landed. I thought it was her in the line for coffee and I went up to get a closer look and it was her." He said.

"And she was coming here?" I said.

"No, she wasn't. She was going to New York. She lives there now. We sat down to talk and she decided she wanted to see you guys. She changed her flight and here we are." He said and kissed me lightly on the lips.

"And if you guys don't mind I would like to call my office and get a few days off." Holly said.

I looked down at her and then noticed she was dressed impeccably in a short gray skirt, pressed white blouse, and a gray jacket. She had on dark hose and gorgeous black heels. Her hair was long and full and wavy. Her blue eyes still sparkled and then I looked down at those boobs. They were straining against the blouse just a little. Not enough to be inappropriate but enough to say, here we are. God, this girl was sexy.

"I don't mind. Tracy, is it alright with you?" I said and tried not to laugh.

Tracy looked like she was in a trance. Her hair was a mess and her mouth was open. Holly did that to her. Holly leaned over and kissed her softly and ran her hands over her cheeks.

"Tracy, can I stay with you guys for a couple days? I promise it will be fun." She said to Tracy and I bit my arm to keep from laughing.

I remember the last time we saw Holly was in our senior year in college. My last memory was of her holding Tracy's thighs as she munched on Tracy's pussy. Tracy was sweating and screaming and was on her third consecutive orgasm from Holly's tongue. Yes, that memory will be with me forever. I saw my baby totally lost in lust and she was so beautiful.

Tracy nodded her head up and down and we all giggled. Holly hugged her and I jumped on the couch next to them.

"Holly, you are living in New York?" I said.

"Yeah, I just stayed there after I graduated from Law School. I was a public defender for about a year and lived like a pauper. But I won every case and then I got hired by one of the best law firms in the city. Now I have a six figure salary, a clothing allowance, and a pretty much unlimited expense account. I still haven't lost a case." She said and slid off of Tracy.

"Well, looking like that, I can see why." I said and she smiled.

"Yeah, that doesn't hurt. I do make sure my client is actually innocent before I take the case but everyone sure looks at me when I talk and most of the time when I don't. I love it when the jury is mostly staring at me when the other attorney is talking. I know it isn't fair but what the hell right? That is why our clients hire us." She said and smiled her perfect smile.

"It is so good to see you." I said.

"You have no idea how much I have missed you guys." She said and looked down at Tracy.

I noticed then that Holly was holding and rubbing Tracy's boob. Just then I heard one of the boys cry out a little. All of the heads turned and looked towards the playpen. Holly then looked at me with a strange look on her face.

"Oh my God, Kim, you have kids?" She said.

I nodded and stood up. I walked over and picked up Warren, who was fussing a little bit. He looked at me when I grabbed him and he smiled. I cradled him and walked over to Holly. Her face was full of wonder and her eyes were glassy. I held him out to her and he giggled.

"This is Warren. Warren, this is your Aunt Holly." I said.

She took him in her arms and I could see a tear run down her cheek.

"Kim, he is so beautiful. Who is the father?" She said with a sniffle.

I motioned over to Ken who was now standing there with his chest out. She looked at him and then back at me.

"Oh, yeah, duh. Kim, he is precious." She said and rubbed Warren's soft cheek.

I walked over and picked up Scotty. I walked back and she looked up at me.

"This is Scotty." I said and turned him in my arms so she could see him.

"Yours and Ken's too?" She said.

I nodded my head back and forth. She looked confused.

"Ken's yes, and Tracy's." I said and handed Scotty to Tracy.

Holly looked at me and then back at Tracy and then at Ken again whose chest was even bigger now.

"Wow, you guys are amazing. They are so pretty." She said and hugged Warren.

I sat down on the couch. Ken sat in one of the chairs and let out a huge sigh. I looked at him and totally forgot he had been on the road for a week. I jumped up and went over and sat in his lap. He put his arms around me. I felt his cock flinch below me. I wiggled and he groaned. I leaned over and kissed him.

"This will be a fun night." I whispered. He nodded.

"Can we go in the room?" I whispered.

"Yes, I think so. Holly will like that." He whispered back.

I turned back and looked at our pretty friend. She had kicked off her shoes and her leg was wrapped over Tracy's as she sat next to her. She was tickling Warren and he was giggling. She would rub Scotty's soft cheek every now and then. She looked really happy and I was so happy for her.

"Is anyone hungry?" Ken said.

I felt my stomach grumble as he said that and then realized I was starved. I had eaten lunch before the meeting and nothing since.

"I am starved." I said.

"Well, that's a surprise." He said sarcastically.

I hit him on the arm and he squealed. I did like to eat but that just meant long hours in our gym and long runs on the beach. I still wasn't as tight as Tracy but Ken said he liked me with meat on my bones. I was nowhere near fat but no one would mistake me for anorexic either. Let's just say I was solid.

"You better be careful there buddy. If I remember correctly you don't want her mad at you." Holly said.

"How is Samantha?" Ken said.

Samantha was a girl who I beat the shit out of twice in college, even though she was way bigger than me. Holly was in Samantha's sorority.

"I haven't talked to her in about two years but I heard she was working in a bar." Holly said.

"In a bar? Are you fucking kidding me?" I said.

"Yeah, she never finished school. She tried to go back a couple of times but they told me she lost all her confidence. She took a job as a waitress and she has been there ever since. It is a country bar, one of those ones with the bull. Some of the guys saw her a little while ago and she dances on the bar, rides the bull, and works as a waitress and bartender. They tell me she is still hot but she never smiles." Holly said.

I felt a little tinge of sadness. Samantha was a bitch but everyone deserved to be happy.

"Hey, stop it. I told you about that already." Holly said and I looked at her.

"What?" I said.

"You are feeling sorry for her. She was evil Kim, and she probably still is. I can tell you a ton of stories of all the nasty things she did to the girls in school. She is paying the piper now so wipe her out of your mind." Holly said.

I tried but I couldn't push her completely out. I pictured her getting pawed by drunk guys every night and not being able to do anything about it. She was mean but I still felt sad.

"Ok, let's eat. We picked up a buttload of awesome sushi and stuff from your favorite place." Ken said and pushed me off his lap, slapping my ass lightly as I stood.

He ran his hands up my legs and under my shorts. He squeezed my ass and I let him. His hands felt so warm and soft and I missed his touch.

"Food Kim, concentrate." Holly said and stood.

She laughed and put Warren down in his playpen. Tracy put Scotty down and then we destroyed some great sushi.

We moved back into the den and collapsed on the couch. Holly had untucked her shirt and unbuttoned a button or two. She looked like a frazzled businesswoman as she relaxed on the couch. The boys started to fuss so I went over and grabbed them. I had mastered picking them both up. I carried them over and Tracy took Scotty. I sat down in our recliner and pulled up my shirt. Warren latched on right away and I heard Holly gasp. I looked over and Scotty was nursing off of Tracy and Holly was looking back and forth.

"You guys are so cool. I have always been fascinated about this and you just do it like you are watching TV or something." She said.

"You get used to it after a while, it's no big deal." I responded.

"Maybe, but I still think it is incredible." She said.

Ken walked in with a bottle of wine and a couple of glasses. He poured Holly a glass and handed it to her. He poured himself a glass and set it on the coffee table. He walked back in the kitchen and then returned with another bottle and two more glasses. He poured Tracy a glass and then handed one to me. I took a small sip. Holly looked at me.

"Grape juice. It is at least made from grapes and makes us feel a little better when everyone else is drinking. We have to abstain until the boys are weaned." I said and her face relaxed.

I looked at the clock and then noticed Warren let go. I picked him up and he had the coma face that he got just after he ate. I put him on my shoulder and tapped his back lightly. Tracy did the same with Scotty. All of a sudden Warren let out a huge burp and Holly giggled.

"My little man. He is already ready for college." I said.

I lifted him and leaned him against me. He was gurgling and smiling. Scotty burped and then started his own round of giggling.

"Girls, I can put the boys to bed. I would like to spend a little time with them anyways." Ken said.

"I will help you so Tracy and Holly can catch up." I said with an evil smile.

Holly smiled and winked at me. Tracy looked like she was going to explode. I stood up and Ken stood and grabbed Scotty. Tracy kissed him on the head and then I held Warren out to her and she kissed him. Holly rubbed his head softly and told him goodnight. Ken and I walked out towards the boy's room. I looked back and Holly was already on top of Tracy and kissing her hard. I saw Tracy's hands buried in Holly's thick blonde hair.

"You know those two are going to be like that the whole time she is here." I said.

"I know but that just means I get to spend some more time with my girl." He said and kissed me on the forehead.

I felt my heart flip a little. This guy was always saying stuff like that and making me remember why I loved him so much. We put the boys down and tucked them in. They were so precious looking up at us with their little eyes already drooping. We turned on the mobiles and left the room, closing the door softly.

We took a few steps down the hall and Ken grabbed me and pushed me softly against the wall. He ran his hand over my forehead and into my hair. He kissed me softly. I moaned and put my arms around him. He pulled back a little.

"Kim, I missed you so much. A week away is torture. I am so horny." He said.

I slipped my hand down and touched his cock as it pressed against his pants.

"I guess so." I said.

He moaned as I rubbed my hand up and down his length. I kissed his neck and moved my hand up to undo his belt. I popped the button and slipped my hand into his pants. He groaned into my neck as I wrapped my hand around his hard cock. I slid down a little, kissing his chest as I moved lower. I fell to my knees and pulled down his zipper. I pulled his boxers down and looked at his beautiful cock. The head was red and he was rock hard. His balls were pulled up close. I could tell he wouldn't last long. He never did the first time when he was gone this long. I leaned forward and kissed the head.

I felt his hands on my head. He wasn't putting any pressure, he was just moving them through my hair. I sucked the head into my mouth and he moaned. I slipped my other hand in and held his balls. I squeezed them softly as I slipped more of his cock into my mouth. He was so hard. I took a deep breath and slid all the way down on him. I hadn't lost this talent. I felt him slide into my throat.

"Oh fuck, Kim, that feels so good. I love you." He mumbled.

I would have laughed if I didn't have a mouthful of cock. Who said the way to a guy's heart is through his stomach? I had found a different path. I slid off slowly and ran my tongue underneath him all the way back to his head. I knew he was very close. I was going to get quite a load after a week away. Ken had a tendency to not masturbate when he was gone. I was going to get a face full of that. I slipped my mouth over him again and started to move him in and out.

"Oh Kim, God Damn....." He mumbled again and I felt his hands squeeze my hair.

I flicked my tongue over his head and then sucked it softly. He groaned and I felt his body tighten. The first blast shot out fast and hit me in the back of the throat. I swallowed it easily. The next blast filled my mouth before I could finish swallowing the first. I locked my lips around his cock and swallowed again. He blasted two smaller loads and they slid down my throat. He was breathing fast and I licked him clean. I held his cock as it softened and sucked all of his cum off of it. I sucked the head and then kissed it. I sat down on my legs and looked up at him. He looked down and smiled.

"You are so fucking good at that." He said.

"Thank you kind sir. I will expect payment in return." I said.

"Oh, don't you worry about that baby girl." He said and held his hands out to me.

I took them and stood up. I zipped him up and fastened his button. He hugged me and I buried my head in his chest. We heard a squeal from the other room and looked over to see Tracy's legs up in the air. We were looking at the back of the couch so all we could see was Tracy's cute little feet wiggling around in the air. I took Ken's hand and we walked back towards the den.

We walked around the couch and saw Holly's head buried between Tracy's legs. She was holding her thighs and Tracy had her hands buried in Holly's thick blonde hair. Tracy had that lost look on her face as Holly worked her magic. I saw Tracy's bikini bottoms on the floor. I snickered and led Ken to the chair. He sat down and I sat on his lap. He rubbed his hand over my thigh.

"She really does like it when she does that." Ken said.

"Yeah, she loves it when anyone does it but there is something about Holly. I am glad you ran into her. I love seeing Tracy like this." I said and Ken wrapped his arm around me.

I sighed and leaned back into my man as my girlfriend came again. I wondered how many that was. Holly was still working hard. Tracy turned her head and looked at me. Her eyes were bright but her mouth was hanging open like she was in a trance. She closed her mouth and then I saw her body lurch.

"Sweet God, this feels so good. Oh Jesus...." Tracy said and I knew she was serious when she started bringing those guys into the conversation.

Ken slid his hand up my stomach and under my shirt. He grabbed my left boob and caressed it. I closed my eyes and laid my head on his chest. I loved it when he touched me. My boobs were very sensitive right now but he was so gentle.

He knew my body so well and he knew what I needed when I needed it. He caressed my right boob and I moaned. He slid his hand down and then onto my leg. He rubbed it and then slid up and under my shorts. I gasped as I felt his fingers touch my upper thigh and the edge of my panties. It was so nice to have him home.

I turned my head towards him and he kissed me softly. His fingers traced the edge of my panties. I moved my hips a little and spread my legs around his. He teased me by not going beyond the edge. I was heating up quickly and would soon be begging him to fuck me. He knew that and I could feel his cock stiffening up under me.

He kissed me harder and slid his tongue into my mouth. I wrapped my hand around his head and pulled him into me. We kissed hard for a couple of minutes. He pulled back and I looked at him.

"I need you so bad, please fuck me now." I whispered.

"As you wish, my lady." He said.

He stood me up and then grabbed my shorts. He pulled them down slowly along with my panties. He ran his fingers lightly across my thighs and then across my pussy. I was so hot, my legs almost gave way. I looked down and he unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. It was rock hard again. He looked up at me.

"I believe your seat is ready for you, maam." He said with a smile.

I climbed up on him and straddled his legs. I grabbed his cock and placed it at the entrance to my wet pussy. I took a deep breath and then sunk down onto him slowly. My pussy opened up and just sucked him in. It felt so good. There is just something about a warm cock inside you. You can't beat it. I sat down on his lap and leaned into his chest.