Country Store Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That feels so good. I will never get tired of this." I whispered.

"Me neither." He said and I giggled.

"Oh holy God. Oh my, oh Jesus, ......" Tracy blurted out.

We turned and saw that she had her legs around Holly's back now. Her cute feet with the red polish were digging into her back. Tracy's white cover dress was bunched up at her neck and her bikini top was hanging loose. Holly had both of her nipples in her fingers and she was squeezing them. Tracy was squirming around like an animal. Her face was covered in sweat and her hair was sticking all over it. She moaned deep and then collapsed. Her right arm fell out of Holly's hair and slumped off the couch. Holly sat up and she looked a little messy too. Her face was shiny, I knew what that was. Her hair was crazy from Tracy pulling it all over the place. Tracy was limp below her, her legs spread wide open. Holly looked over at us and ran her arm across her face. She had a big smile on her face.

"It is so nice to be here. I missed that." Holly said.

"I think Tracy missed it too." I said and we both looked down.

Tracy looked like she was out. Her eyes were closed and her chest was rising up and down slowly.

"Yeah, I think so. I don't know what it is about her, she tastes so good." Holly said.

"I know." I said and Holly giggled.

She got up and stood next to the couch. Her clothes were a mess. Her shirt was unbuttoned. Her bra was a pretty pink one. I had forgotten how nice her boobs were. They were pushing up over the bra, trying to escape. Her skirt was twisted. She twirled it and unsnapped and it dropped to the floor. She was wearing black stockings and matching pink panties. Ken's cock flinched inside me and I looked at him.

"My pussy not enough for you?" I said with a fake mean tone.

"No, it is, I just, I mean, I am sorry." He mumbled and both of us laughed at him.

Holly walked over and leaned over and kissed him. She grabbed a handful of his hair and kissed him hard. I wiggled on his lap just to add a little spice to the situation. Holly pulled back and looked at Ken.

"Buddy, I haven't had sex in about three weeks. I need you to fuck me....a lot. By the time I leave you are going to be raw. I hope you are ready." She said in a whisper.

She let go of his hair and looked at me.

"Kim, where is your bathroom?" She said.

I pointed over past the kitchen and she smiled. She kissed me lightly on the lips and walked away. Her ass was still tight and firm and looked so good in those panties. I looked back at Ken and he looked like that little lost boy again.

I pulled myself up and then slid back down on him. He closed his eyes and moaned. I had him back with me now. I rode him for about 5 minutes. I heard our skin slapping as I bounced on his lap. I had my hands on his shoulders and he was holding my hips. I loved this position. I loved how deep he got. I felt him tense up and I sat down hard. I ground my hips into him and I felt his cock lurch inside me. I sat on him as he filled me. I leaned into his chest and he wrapped his arms around me.

"That was nice." I said in a small voice.

"Yes, it was. Now I owe you two." He said.

"Uh huh, you do." I said without moving my head.

"It will be my pleasure." He said.

"Take me to the room." I said.

I felt him tense up beneath me.

"Are you sure?" He said.

"Yes, take me and Holly and do us both. Get Warren too." I said.

I heard him breathing deep and I felt his cock flinch inside me. I smiled. I loved the room and I knew Ken loved it. Holly would go nuts, especially if she hasn't been fucked in three weeks.

"As you wish, my lady." Ken whispered and hugged me tight.

My hands were over my head in cuffs attached to the beam running through our basement. I was in the room as we called it. It looked innocent enough, a finished basement, a pool table, a big screen TV, comfortable couches, a wet bar. But if you looked closely you could see the thick, wooden beam running across the ceiling had hooks and chains attached to it. You also could make out the harness and swing that were tucked into a net against the ceiling. The pool table looked to have decorative tassels all around which were really soft velvet ropes that could be used to tie someone spread-eagled across the green felt. That was my idea, what can I say, I had a thing about pool tables.

Holly was squirming next to me. I looked over at her. She was blindfolded and gagged with a ball gag. Nice. I was not gagged or blindfolded, I was a good girl and stayed quiet. I was naked as usual in this room. Holly was naked too. I looked at her perfect breasts as they jiggled on her chest. Her stomach was flat as ever, fuck her. Her ass still was her best feature as it just stuck out and framed her wonderful legs perfectly. I saw her toes were painted pink. Her toes were even cute.

My nipples were rock hard with anticipation. I loved this room. I could feel my body heating up just watching Holly wiggle. Her nipples were hard too, she must sense what was coming. This will be her first time in here. I remember my first time, I just about lost my mind. Ken read up and studied for a month to give us something special. He had Tracy and I hung in here for only an hour and we almost went nuts. I still have never heard her scream that loud.

I heard a noise and looked over. Tracy and Ken were walking into the room. They were dressed. My eyes popped as Tracy walked closer. She was wearing her short black leather skirt with black stockings. I felt the heat in my pussy shoot up. Her shirt was red, tight and thin. I could see her boobs pushing against her tight shirt. Her nipples were poking out and she was smiling. She was holding a long piece of wood. Ooh, the paddle. My ass tingled in anticipation. Ken was swinging around a riding crop. Oh fuck, this was going to be a good one. I could feel a bead of sweat run down my neck.

Holly wiggled when she heard them. I smiled when I thought how much she was going to love this. She had always been intense and ready for anything. She was going to get it now. Ken had a glint in his eye and a big smile.

"Are you girls ready for a little fun?" He asked softly.

I nodded and Holly mumbled behind the ball gag.

"Mistress Tracy, will you let our special guest talk?" Ken said.

Tracy loosened the ball gag and removed it from Holly's mouth. I saw her move her jaw around a little. I knew how that felt.

"What is going on? Where am I?" Holly said.

"Nothing special, you are in our game room my dear. Do you want to play a game?" Ken said.

"Oh fuck, you guys are insane. This is wild, what is going to happen?" Holly said.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" Ken said and slapped the crop across her ass.

Holly squealed and squirmed around. I could see the little red strip across her cheeks.

"What the fuck was that?" Holly said.

Ken swished the crop and slapped her across her boobs. Holly squealed again and I saw her take a deep breath.

"Holy shit, please let me see." She whimpered.

I could tell she was heating up. Shit, I was getting hot just watching. I felt Tracy next to me and she put her hand on my hip. Her touch was so warm and soft. She ran her hand around my waist and across my lower back. I moaned and closed my eyes. Her hand ran softly across my ass then then my upper thighs. I felt a shiver run through me. I loved it when she touched me like this.

"In time sweet one. But first we have to give you a few surprises." Ken whispered to Holly and leaned over and kissed her stiff right nipple.

I saw Holly try to lean into him. He pulled back and chuckled. He touched her left nipple and squeezed it. She squealed and he laughed. She was breathing a little faster now. I was watching Holly squirm so it took me by surprise. I heard the noise first and then my ass lit up. I squealed and jumped. The paddle caught me again right across my butt. Tracy was very good at this for some reason. I could feel my eyes tearing up and my pussy heating up. I mumbled something unintelligible and she spanked me again.

"What is that? Who is that?" I heard Holly's voice sounding a little panicked.

"Baby, relax, you will be able to play in a little while." Ken's voice.

I had my eyes closed and I was trying to breathe slowly. I was still and my ass was throbbing, I could almost feel the heat coming off of it. I felt Tracy's presence next to me. I felt her heat and then she kissed my earlobe and bit it gently.

"How does that feel, cunt?" She whispered in my ear and I moaned.

She knew I loved this. I had discovered this part of me the first time Henry bent me over the boxes but now it was perfect. Henry hurt me, Tracy loves me. It is perfect, she knows exactly how hard and how often and then she kisses it all and makes it better.

"Good, mistress, please more?" I said softly.

"As you wish, cunt." She whispered and pulled back.

I took a deep breath and tried to look at her. I couldn't see her. I spun a little and then I heard it a split second before the paddle smacked my ass again. I screamed and jumped and she spanked me again. I stopped jumping but I was squirming. I felt her soft hand over my throbbing ass. It felt so good. She rubbed the hot skin and then slid her finger across my crack. I moaned. She slid her finger down and then across my soaking wet pussy. She slipped a finger in and swirled it around. I opened my legs a little and she slid in deeper.

"Pretty fucking wet down here, cunt, you must like this?" She whispered.

"Yes, yes, mistress." I gasped and she slipped her finger out slowly.

"You are such a pain whore. Nothing more than a cunt for us to use." She whispered.

I mumbled and then she drove her finger into my ass. I groaned and felt my orgasm start in my toes.

"Please mistress...." I said softly.

"Please what, my little cunt? Tell me what you want." She whispered.

"Please fuck my ass, mistress." I stammered.

"As you wish, cunt. Sir, you may begin." I heard her and then I felt large hands on my ass.

I closed my eyes and then my ass cheeks were spread apart. I felt a cock touch me, it was wet. I was happy to feel the wetness and then it slid into me slowly. The lubrication that was on it allowed it to slide into my ass with no resistance. I felt my butt open to this huge cock. I felt his hair touch my ass and he was buried in me. He held my hips and stayed still.

"Is that what you needed, cunt?" Tracy's soft voice in my ear.

"Oh yes, mistress, thank you, thank you." I said. Her hands rubbed my boobs and pinched my nipples. I groaned. My body was so hot. My nipples were rock hard and her touch was electric. The cock in my ass was so big and felt wonderful. I was in heaven. I felt her breath and then she kissed my left nipple. She pinched the right one and sucked on the left one. She was gentle as they were very tender. Then I felt her breath on my stomach and I flinched.

"Oh fuck, oh my, ugh...." I started making strange noises and then my beautiful girlfriend kissed my clit.

I squirmed and tried to open my legs wider. She got the hint and grabbed me behind my knees and lifted my legs, spreading them wide. I was now hanging only by my hands and the huge cock stuffed up my ass. Tracy leaned in and licked my clit gently and then sucked it into her mouth. I moaned and I was now lost in this. I felt her warm tongue slide across my clit and then it slowly moved down my open pussy. Her tongue was so soft and warm. She licked and kissed all over my pussy and then back to my clit. I was so close. I felt my toes curling. She pulled away a little and I tried to push my pussy into her. I heard her giggle.

"Sir, I think she is ready." She said.

I was confused and then she kissed my clit again. As she sucked it into her mouth the cock in my ass pulled out and then rammed back into me. I groaned and then she licked and sucked my clit once more and my orgasm exploded. I screamed and squirmed. She kept licking and the cock was moving quickly in and out of my ass. My body was out of control and my orgasm was ripping through me over and over again. I came for a long time and then I went limp. She pulled back and the cock stopped. I felt a warmth deep inside me and I knew my ass was now full of cum.

They both held me for a couple of minutes. Tracy had her head on my chest and strong arms were wrapped around my stomach from the back. The cock in my ass was shrinking but my tight asshole did not want to let it go. I felt a couple of post-orgasmic shivers as I hung there.

"How was that?" Tracy's sweet voice again.

"Oh baby, that was fucking amazing. I love you so much." I blabbered.

She giggled and reached up. I felt my hands loosen and then my arms moved down. I rubbed my wrists a little and then turned around and wrapped my arms around Warren. He was naked and his huge cock was hanging down. I put my head on his massive chest.

"Thank you Warren." I whispered.

"You are welcome, Miss Kim." He said in his deep soft voice.

"Wait, Warren is here? What is happening?" Holly's voice again and we all giggled.

She was still hanging next to me and still blindfolded. She was moving her head around quickly. Her boobs looked amazing as they bounced on her chest. I saw Ken walk back over to her and he was carrying a gold chain. I had forgotten all about that since the boys were born. Holly was going to like this. I saw him open one of the alligator clips and hover it over her right nipple. He smiled at me as I watched her chest rise and fall slowly. She had no idea. I nodded and he let the clamp go and it grabbed her nipple.

"Holy fuck!! Son of a bitch!" Holly screamed and I giggled.

"Ouch, God Damn, that hurts like a mother fucker!" She said and spit flew from her mouth.

"Do you want me to take it off?" Ken whispered in her ear.

I heard Holly say something but I couldn't hear it.

"What did you say baby?" Ken said.

"No!" She screamed and Ken smiled.

He held the other clip over her left nipple. She was breathing faster.

"Do you want me to attach the other one?" He whispered to her.

"Yes, please." She said softly.

"Yes, what?" He said teasingly.

"Yes, please put the clamp on my nipple." She said through clenched teeth.

He let the clamp go and she squealed and lurched. The gold chain rattled in the air between her nipples. God, I remember that feeling. I rubbed my own sore nipples. I missed it. He grabbed the chain and pulled it gently. Her boobs rose slowly as her nipples held onto the clamps.

Holly was now whimpering and I saw tears flow out from under the blindfold. I cried too my first time. You can't control the emotion, the feeling is so intense, it just comes out of you. Tracy moved over in front of her and ran her soft hands over Holly's incredibly tight belly. I saw her flinch and then try to move closer to Tracy. She ran her fingers over Holly's tummy and then her thighs. Holly was making weird noises as Tracy tortured her with her warm, soft hands.

I moved closer and touched Holly's left boob. It was so firm but yet so soft. I loved her boobs. I kissed it and ran my tongue over the soft skin. She whimpered and then I ran my tongue over to her nipple. I kissed it and licked all over the clamp and her nipple. She moaned as the pleasure and pain fought within her. Tracy was now kneeling and I looked down to see her mouth was inches from Holly's bare pussy. I knew she could feel her breath, I could see Holly trying desperately to push towards her. Tracy stayed away and Holly groaned. I saw Tracy's tongue slide out of her mouth and softly touch Holly's throbbing clit.

"Ugh, oh God, oh fuck." Holly was now babbling.

Tracy licked her clit slowly and then opened her pussy and licked the wet insides. I wrapped my right hand around Holly's right boob and kissed her left. I sensed Warren as he moved next to me. He was smiling and I looked down. His cock was starting to harden again. I reached my left hand down and grabbed it. It was so fucking big, how it fits in my ass I will never know. I rubbed it softly and he closed his eyes. I saw his hands on Holly's ass to hold himself steady as I willed his cock back to life.

"Who is that? Oh God, somebody please fuck me." Holly mumbled.

Tracy was now licking Holly's pussy fast and furious and I could see Holly was close. I recognized the pre-orgasmic movement. Her toes were curling, her legs were open as far as she could get them as she hung there. Her breathing was fast and shallow. I squeezed her boob and kissed her nipple again.

I felt Warren's cock harden completely. It felt so nice and hard. I knelt down and kissed the head. He moaned. Holly was in for a treat, his second orgasm always took a while. I saw the lube lying on the ground and I picked it up and squirted a glob in my hand. I rubbed it all over Warren's glorious black cock. It was glistening. I looked up at him and he smiled. He grabbed Holly's ass and spread it apart.

"Oh God, yes, yes, fuck me hard." She whimpered.

I took Warren's cock and moved it to her small asshole. It did look small and tight as Warren's monster kissed it. I nestled it in and he grabbed her hips. I saw him pull her slowly and his hard cock slid into her ass. She groaned and stayed still. Warren kept pulling and I watched his massive piece of meat move into Holly's asshole. It looked weird, I had never watched it from this close. He pushed and then he touched her ass with his hips. He was completely inside her. She was groaning and mumbling. I knew what she was feeling. I stood up and moved next to her.

"How does that feel?" I whispered to her.

"Great, fucking great. I need it, I need to cum." She whimpered.

I leaned in and kissed her lips. She turned her head towards me and opened her mouth. I kissed her hard and deep. I heard her moan into my mouth. Warren was not moving, he was just sitting with his cock up her ass. Tracy was licking and then I grabbed the gold chain. I pulled it and kissed her hard. I heard her scream before I felt her body lurch. I pulled back and watched my friend cum hard. She screamed and wrapped her legs around Tracy's head. Tracy grabbed her thighs and kept licking. I looked at Warren and nodded.

"Oh my God, oh fuck, ugh, ooohhh." Holly babbled as Warren started driving his cock in and out of her ass.

I kept pressure on the chain and her boobs were pulled away from her chest. She kept cumming and now it sounded like she was speaking a foreign language. Tracy was still between her legs and Warren was fucking her hard up the ass. I felt her slowly stop orgasming but she kept shivering every few seconds. Warren was still moving slowly behind her, I knew he was going to be doing that for a while. Tracy pulled away and sat on her legs. Her face was shiny and wet. She looked so fucking cute. I knelt down and grabbed her. I kissed her soft lips and tasted my friend.

I felt Ken's hand touch my shoulder and then he slid in front of Holly. His cock was hard and sticking straight out. He lifted her legs up and then drove his cock into her pussy. She groaned but she could not move now. Warren put his hands under her knees and he and Ken held her legs in the air as they drove their cocks into her. She looked like a limp rag as she hung there. Ken and Warren had a rhythm now and I looked under her to see them moving in and out. I pulled Tracy over and we laid down under Holly. We watched her get drilled by two cocks. It was quite the scene.

Ken and Warren fucked her for at least 10 minutes. She was not making any noise now. Her head was hanging and her breathing was slow. We had done it. We had fucked her silly. I scrambled up and picked up her head. I pulled off her blindfold and her eyes were closed. She looked so pretty. I took the clamps off her nipples and her eyes popped open. She looked at me and made a small noise. She was still moving as the cocks kept on pummeling her. I kissed her softly.