Country Vet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jim Dogget
Jim Dogget
53 Followers

"Well," she said. "You said the slipperier the better."

I laughed and drew in the liquid on her belly with my finger, making her stomach muscles spasm.

"Hey, stop it! Don't play with me. I can't stand it. Give me your cock."

I crawled on my knees to her and she poured a liberal measure of lubricant onto my stiffening rod and balls as they lay cupped in her hand. It ran everywhere, through her fingers, down my leg. My balls were swimming in it, and she was right. It was cold -- really cold and it momentarily shrank my balls, but I was beginning to pump so much hot blood through my cock that I could soon have boiled water with it.

She slid her hand up and down my penis, squeezing off globs of lube into the straw. In a moment I was fully erect, filling her small hand with a slick, swollen, pulsing piece of flesh.

I started to slide my fingers into the mess of slippery lube that coated her pussy.

"No, don't play with me! Put it in me now. I just want you inside me."

I put my cock between her legs -- the cold lube was a shock, but she opened her legs and pulled me into her. The contrast between the cold, slippery wetness of the lips guarding her cunt and the intense heat of her inside passage was a shock.

I revised my opinion of the best place to be on a cold day. A cow's bum is fine to warm your arms in, but having your prick in a hot pussy will heat you all the way through.

"Oh, Irene. My God -- you're hot inside."

She pulled me down so I lay on top of her, the cold wetness of our bellies suddenly becoming a focus of slippery heat.

"Then fuck me and keep the rest of me warm."

I started to move inside her. After initial resistance from the clasping walls of her vagina I carried so much lube into her that I could slide in and out almost frictionless. With no foreplay this was not a recipe for getting off quickly but I was quite happy to enjoy the sensations, and the sounds too. Irene started to breathe heavily and make little squeaking noises in her throat, accompanied by the squelching sounds of my cock plunging into her pussy.

Irene lifted her green wellies up in the air, her red panties hanging from one foot and pulled me hard into her with her slippery hands. She ground her clitoris against the soggy root of my cock. The slurping sounds grew louder as I pumped away.

I raised myself up above her and drove my cock down into her pussy towards her bottom, trying to generate more friction and at the same time buffeting her clitoris with the root of my penis. Judging by the noise she made -- a rhythmic 'Oooh, oooh,oooh' - she really liked it.

Next to us the cow had cleaned the calf. Her tongue created spiky damp swirls in its black and white coat. The white hair was now very white and the black parts of the coat a deep vivid gloss in the light of the hanging lamp. The calf wobbled onto her knees as her mother nudged and encouraged her. The cow continued to lick briskly, making concerned lowing sounds in her throat, until the calf finally staggered to her feet.

I changed my position and knelt between Irene's soaking thighs. I hooked my arms behind her knees, hauled her buttocks off the straw and began to pound my prick into her pussy as hard as I could.

She cried out and threw her arms wide in the straw. The cow gave the calf an extra hard nudge and it fell over on Irene. She wrapped her arm around the calf and pulled it to her. The cow bent her head and continued to lick the calf which gave a happy little bleat, while Irene continued to moan.

"Oooh, Oooh, Oooh!"

The head of my cock barreled in and out of her sex, moving fast in the sloppy confines of her belly, until suddenly her walls began to contract around me. Her cunt clutched my cock fiercely, making what had been a loose, wet alley into an exquisitely grasping tunnel. The pleasure came to me quickly and forcefully. I didn't want to hold back; no more could I. With a joyful groan I let loose a hot flume of cum deep into the crypt surrounding her cervix, the pulsing vessels of my cock bursting against her oh, so tight pussy.

Irene was shaking with pleasure, a red flush suffusing her from the tops of her breasts up to her cheeks.

"Oh, God, that was good."

She was smiling and hugging the calf, as the aftershocks sent little tremors through her.

After a few moments of basking in the warmth and pleasure of my release I started to feel the cold winter air in the barn. I pulled out of her even though I was still half erect, only to have my detumescence completed in an instant by the evaporation of my wetness into the frigid night. I shivered and looked for my clothes.

Irene lay dreamily where she was. Her legs were still spread apart and the inside of her thighs were red and wet from the clash of our bodies. The trickle of sperm that leaked out of her was just a creamy streak in the pool of lubricant that puddled in the crack between her buttocks and leaked down towards her ass.

The cow rasped its tongue across the calf's flank as it lay in Irene's arms, and then explored the woman's nakedness with its wet muzzle. It sniffed her stomach, smelling the mixed odors of calf, afterbirth and human sex. It reached out its tongue and dragged it through the mess of fluids smeared over her belly and the matt of hair at the junction of her thighs.

Irene gasped and flinched, but she didn't move.

"Aaargh -- it's so rough."

The cow vigorously licked her belly, cleaning and stimulating her just like she had done to her calf. Irene laughed and squirmed and once or twice put her hands in the way when the sensation of the rasping tongue became too much for her. I stood and watched with my trousers and shirt in my hand. I had never seen anything like it before.

The cow did a good job of removing all the gunk from her lower abdomen. After stopping to take a swipe with her tongue at the calf, which was still lying cradled in Irene's arm the cow licked its way to her midriff. The tongue scouring across her navel made Irene yelp and sit up, pushing the calf away. The beast's tongue caught her breast, dragging it's rough surface across the nipple and pulling at the tender white flesh.

That was too much for Irene.

"Ouch! Fuck it!"

She clasped one hand over her molested tit, swatted the cow's nose with her other hand and got up on all fours in the straw. The cow half-heartedly butted her and flicked at her with its tongue before turning its attention back to its baby.

Irene picked up her skirt and the coat.

"Come on up to the house and get in the shower with me. We'll get cleaned up and I'll make you a nice drink."

"That's why I come here. You always make me a nice drink."

"Well, maybe now you'll have another reason to come."

"Yeah, but I'll still need the drink," I said.

She put her sticky hand on my cheek. "And I'll always make sure you earn it."

I collected my bucket and instruments and the rest of the clothes and followed her to the door of the barn. As I left the building the calf was on its feet butting at its mother's udder and starting to suckle. Judging by the frisky way it wiggled its tail it was happy.

I was, too, but my life had just become a lot more complicated.

Jim Dogget
Jim Dogget
53 Followers
12