Country Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He ordered me to sit on his face, which I quickly did. He separated my pussy lips and immediately drove his tongue into my love canal. Anne had now changed her actions from gentle rocking to a more conventional up and down motion and was driving herself onto his cock with increasing gusto. Once I straddled Patrick's mouth, she reached around me and caressed my breasts with her much softer hands. Patrick then moved his mouth up my labia and suckled on my clitoris. That man really knew how to devour me as he sucked my entire clit and whatever labia he could into his mouth. He was using his tongue and teeth to nibble on my clit while he sucked and sucked with such strength that I could feel my climax rapidly approaching. Even when my climax burst within me and I moaned for peace, he did not let up on the suction on my clit and my climax grew stronger until I thought that I would swoon.

My climax continued and my moaning gave way to screams of delight and sobs for a rest before he reduced the vacuum on my clit, but he still had me in his mouth and was now flicking his tongue over it, I realized, in unison with Anne's bucking and plunging. She was now crying out with her orgasm almost as much as me and that sod of a man just lay there allowing her to impale herself on his monstrous weapon while he kept me high with his tongue. Eventually I could detect that his tongue was losing its earlier coordination and could feel him rising to meet Anne each time she plunged down onto him. Sure enough, he climaxed, too, and spitting my clit out of his mouth, roared his appreciation as he pumped a load of jism into Anne.

Both Anne and I dismounted from Patrick and we all relaxed for a while before Anne suggested coffee. When she brought it back, we all sat on the edge of the bed and drank the delicious brew. As their home is in the centre of their small farm and well distant from outside observation, no one saw a need to bother with any clothing, even sarongs, so we spent the rest of the weekend au naturel while around the house.

12