Country Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife consluts an old friend about her marriage.
2.4k words
3.99
141.2k
68
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 08/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,805 Followers

I'm Steve and I've been married to my gorgeous wife Darlene for three years now. I guess you could say we are country folks. I grew up living and working on a farm. Darlene is a country girl. A real blue jean, sneaker wearing girl. Never saw her wear a pair of high heels until our wedding day and not a pair since.

We live in the little single wide trailer my Daddy put here for us as a wedding present. We're back in the woods up on a hill not far from Daddy's farm. I make a living fixing tractors and other farm implements around the valley.

Darlene makes quilts, curtains and anything else she can sew on that little old machine of hers. Her parents live on the other side of town which is about five miles away. Her Daddy drives a big truck around the country delivering those brand new John Deere's.

When Darlene was little she use to ride with her Daddy across the country. She learned how to sew from this lady she use to visit outside Knoxville. She learned how to cook from her mother. Can't do any complaining about the food around here.

I can't complain about the sex I get either. Darlene was a virgin when we met in high school and I was the only guy she ever dated. She learned all about sex going on those long deliveries with her Daddy. Now before you get the wrong idea about her Daddy let me explain things a little better.

Darlene and her Daddy use to stay at these cheap motels along the way. Darlene said she'd get bored and go out and play or just find things to do around the motels where they stayed. They always stayed in the same ones so Darlene got to know some of the people.

There was this motel somewhere in the middle of Ohio that had a lot of black folks. Darlene said she was peeking in a window one night in one of the rooms just down away from where her and her Daddy were staying. She said there was this big old tall black guy standing near the bed. The drapes were wide open and anyone walking by could see inside.

Darlene said the man talked to her earlier in the evening when her and her Daddy pulled in. I could surely understand why after Darlene told me what she saw. There was this blonde white girl on the bed. Darlene said she had her legs spread wide open waiting for the black man to get undressed.

Darlene described the size of that black cock to me like it was the size of her forearm. What Darlene described to me was this poor blonde white girl begged to be black bred by this much older black man. Darlene said she remembered watching that couple bred for over an hour until her Daddy yelled for her wondering where she was all that time.

Darlene started to head back to her room but not until she got to see that black man shoot his sperm inside that white blonde woman he was fucking. Next morning when they were getting ready to leave, Darlene saw that black man standing out in front of his room with a coffee cup in his hand.

He was fully dressed but all Darlene could think off was that long fat cock the man had between his legs. Darlene said he smiled at her and said. "Morning young lady."

Darlene smiled back and noticed the black man's eyes were fixed on her blouse. You see, Darlene has always been very large endowed and like the tom boy country girl she is, never wears a bra. She wasn't wearing one that day for sure. He seemed to take a liking to Darlene since she was young and blonde like the woman he'd fucked the night before.

Darlene said she saw a car drive up with a white guy driving. He said something to the black man who turned around and cracked open the motel room door. A few seconds later Darlene said the blonde woman emerged from the room. She was dressed in jeans and a blouse much like Darlene wore with big old tits like Darlene's.

She got into the car with the white guy and they drove off. Darlene thought it was rather unusual. Her Daddy was still in the shower so she wandered over near where the black man stood.

"That your Daddy's rig out there." The black man asked Darlene.

"Yep. We're headed up north into Michigan. Have to deliver those two tractors." Darlene replied.

"Wait just a minute while I get you something young lady."

Darlene watched as the black man disappeared into his room and brought out a paper. He walked over and handed it to Darlene starring at her tits.

"That's a discount coupon for your next stay. I'm Chet and I own this place. You and your Daddy are welcome back anytime."

Well, Darlene gave the coupon to her Daddy who was always looking for deals when they stayed somewhere so whenever they traveled toward that area Darlene's Daddy would stop at that little old motel. She got to know Chet a little better every time they stopped.

Chet would flirt with her telling her how gorgeous she was and all the white boys would be chasing after her someday. Darlene said she ran into the white woman a few months later outside the motel. She had a big belly and was defiantly pregnant.

Darlene remembered how she heard that woman begging to be black bred. She was wearing a wedding ring and wondered if she were married to Chet. She got nosy and asked Chet when she saw him.

"That blonde woman your wife?"

Chet laughed than replied. "Nope. She works here cleaning rooms. Her old man works down at that corner gas station."

Darlene started wondering but only remarked. "Guess she is going to have a baby."

Chet laughed really hard grinning as he replied to Darlene. "Yep. She's going to have a baby alright. A black baby."

Darlene looked puzzled but was very nosy for her age. "Her old man black?" Darlene asked.

"Nope. Just love black dick." Chet starred at Darlene than asked her. "How old are you young lady?"

"Just had a birthday last week. Just turned eighteen."

Chet kept starring at Darlene's tits like a dog would a bone. "Well. I guess your old enough to know." Chet paused than said. "Her old man is a cuckold. Loves having other men fuck his wife. Especially black men like me."

"You mean you're the babies father?"

Chet laughed. "For a young girl you sure want to know everything don't you?"

Darlene blushed. "Just wondered is all."

Chet kept looking at Darlene's tits. Her nipples were clearly visible thru her white blouse.

"I'm the Daddy if you really want to know. How old did you say you were again?" Chet asked.

"Eighteen."

"OK. Just wanted to make sure. Your not fibbing me are you?"

Darlene replied. "Nope."

Chet thought a minute than replied. "She loves big black dick like a lot of other white women."

Darlene just kept starring at Chet for more answers. "Let me tell you something girl. I have a list of slut white wives that I service regularly and that's no bull shit. Women around here know me as, Horse."

Chet made Darlene grin. She knew Chet wasn't telling stories. She saw the size of his cock with her own eyes when he bred that white woman last time they were here.

"I believe you. Just wondered why they all attracted to you. Don't their husband's have big dicks?"

Chet laughed out really loud. "You wait until you get a little older and get married yourself young lady. You might understand things a little better when you do."

Darlene told me that story a million times and I always got a hard on every time she told it. Darlene likes to tell the story every time we have sex. The best part didn't happen to later on that evening. Darlene said she was hanging around the back of the motel that night after her and her Daddy ate at the café across the street.

Chet had a small house around back behind the motel. The little house had a nice porch out front where Chet would sit on his favorite chair. The moon was shinning bright that night and illuminated just about everything that night. Including the porch on Chet's house.

Darlene said she heard people talking. Coming from Chet's front porch. She was being careful not to be seen so she hide in the bushes listening to the conversation.

"Suck it bitch..... That's it......... Take it all the way down your throat."

Darlene peeked around the corner. It was the pregnant white woman sucking on Chet's big black cock. Darlene said she stood there watching until Chet shot his load inside the woman's mouth. Darlene saw her stand up than walk toward her car parked along side the motel and leave.

Darlene tripped over a board or something. "Alright now. I hear you in there. Come on out where I can see you." Chet said.

Darlene came out into the moon light where Chet could see who she was. He started laughing as soon as he saw her face.

"Did you learn anything back there young lady?"

"Sorry sir. I didn't mean to ease drop on you."

Chet stood up. His pants were bunched up down near his feet." Come around here young lady. Chet said.

Darlene walked around starring at Chet's big black cock.

"This is what I told you about. These white women go crazy for this big thing of mine."

Darlene didn't know what to say as she starred at the big cock up and close but said. "Guess God gifted you in the right places."

Chet laughed. Than he starred at Darlene's tits again and said. "Come here. Don't be afraid. Come closer."

Darlene walked slowly forward until she was within reach of Chet.

"Go ahead. Touch it."

Darlene starred at the big fat cock but said. "My Daddy would kiss us both if he found out."

Chet blurted out. "You said you were eighteen, right?"

"Yes sir."

"OK than. Your old enough to touch it. Go ahead and just feel it with your fingers."

Darlene was hesitant at first but slowly reached out and took hold of the big thick cock. Chet sighed when he felt her soft white fingers touch his cock.

"Go ahead. Stroke it a little and see how big you can make it."

Darlene could smell liquor on Chet's breath so she knew he had been drinking. Darlene told me many times how quick that black cock grew in her hand. It could so big it started to scare her a little.

About that time Darlene heard her Daddy calling her name and let go of Chet's cock. If it wasn't for Darlene's Daddy calling her at the split moment than she might not have been a virgin when I married her.

"I have to get going." Darlene told Chet.

"Listen wait a minute." Chet said pulling his pants up. Chet pulled out his motel business card and gave it to Darlene than said.

"If you ever get yourself married and your old man can't provide you with the proper dicken than you give me a call. You hear?"

Darlene just shook her head and turned and walked quickly back to her room.

Yes sir. Darlene talks about that night often. She even still has the card Chet gave her that night tucked away in her jewelry box. Darlene's Daddy never got a delivery back in that direction while Darlene rode with him so she never saw Chet again.

It's funny. Darlene always talks about Chet's big black dick when we're having sex. Her pussy gets wetter than a soaked sponge with a vise clap around it. I always tease her that she should give old Chet a call someday and tell him she's married now. Just to have some fun.

I have to admit that my dick gets hard wondering what Darlene would do with a fat black cock inside her pussy like Chet's. We talked about Chet many times. Darlene guessed he must be in his forties. She has always been attracted to older men. Maybe because of her Daddy or something.

Yep. Darlene talks to me like I'm a little boy sometimes. Steven! Did you wipe your shoes off when you came into the house? Eat all your food Steven. Starving children around the world would love to have what you have on your dinner plate. Than there is the brush your teeth before you go to bed routine. It goes on and on but I love her so much.

We did get into this big argument this morning. It's about kids again. Darlene wants a house full but we haven't had much luck yet. My Daddy told me to keep trying. Could never wear it out he always told me. The remark that pissed me off this morning was when Darlene told me she would call Chet and see if he's still around. Said Chet could give her a baby. I told her to go ahead. See if I cared any.

She was so mad at me that she fetched Chet's old business card out of her jewelry box and walked out the door and drove off somewhere. Wait. I see a cloud of dust coming up the road. Turning into the driveway now. It's Darlene.

Darlene stopped the car just short of the trailer and got out and walked up toward the porch where Steve was sitting.

Steve looked up at Darlene and asked. "You still mad?"

"No." Darlene replied and leaned over giving him a big hug.

Darlene gave him a kiss on the lips holding his cheeks. "Go wash up while I make dinner."

Darlene walked into the trailer as Steve followed.

Steve sat at the dinner table looking over at Darlene. "Did you call him."

Darlene looked puzzled.. "Who? Daddy?"

Steve thought Darlene must have forgot about what she said about Chet. "You said you were calling Chet."

Darlene continued eating but stopped long enough and replied. "I didn't really mean it."

Later that evening when they were cuddling in bed Steve asked Darlene about Chet again.

"Why don't you give the man a call and see how he's doing. Maybe he could give you some advice on us having kids."

Darlene said she would think about it. They both fell asleep soon after.

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,805 Followers