Country

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nisaea
nisaea
62 Followers

"Pull me up in your arms" After saying that, she reaches her hands behind my neck and waits for me to lift her up. Now standing upright, with my hands under her buttocks, I let her slide down on my cock that never left her lava-filled pussy. In my ear, she whispers; "Walk back to the shore, I want you to fuck me like a beast..." I never thought I could walk so fast in a lake. Moving up and down on her own, she never left me time to loose the erotic charge I have. On the sand, she gives me another order; "Lay me down on my back, but don't slip out." After I do it, I see her legs raising high up in the air. "Now, get on your arms and let it all go..." As I raise myself on my stretched arms, I feel my cock slipping slowly in her. After pulling back, I dive right in and let the desire demon control my every movement.

With each thrust, I see her whole body being jostled harshly, but her incredible moans order me to go on. She clamps her muscles around my cock never to let them soften again. The sheer sensations of my cock glistening with her juices, slipping out and ramming her, her walls gripping me as strong as she can, her legs rubbing my sides, still standing high, her moans, her hands massaging her own breasts, her twisting head...

When I feel my whole body being filled with the erotic fire of my orgasm, I close my eyes and drive into her pussy one last time. I explode and let it all flow inside her, feeling it gushing out of her pussy and leaking down my leg. Lost in the raging fire, I let myself fall down on her, feeling her arms wrapping around my back and her legs pulling me deeper in her. With short instinctive strokes, I continue to fuck her, letting my juices flow with hers, before leaking out slowly.

Gently, she turns me over, laying my back in the cool sand before, sitting proudly up over my softening cock. I indolently slide my hands from her thighs up to her breasts and around her neck, looking in her still burning eyes. After a quick smile; "We're not over yet William, we still have to clean up..." After a following devilish smile, she raises her hips and lets me slip out, then turns around. When I understand that the legendary position is about to be formed, I close my eyes with a smile. With her knees on each side of my head, she keeps her pussy inches away from my mouth. I always thought that eating a girl with my cum inside her pussy would be disgusting, but when I feel my semi-hard cock fill her mouth, I loose myself in lustful feelings. Pulling down lightly on her hips, I guide her pussy to my mouth, tasting for the first time the mix of both our juices. It only takes her a few minutes to bring my cock back to life, but we're not aiming for orgasms. We simply want to caress the other and let time pass by in this incredible night. Everything is going slowly, even her tongue on my cock, mine on her clit; we're simply tasting each other, and will be doing it for the rest of the night...

-If you have the time, I'd like some comments; my e-mail address. Thanks-

nisaea
nisaea
62 Followers
12