County Fair Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers

Bill's tongue teased and toyed with hers as his two hands now moved and massaged her soft butt. He knew he could go faster but he had always liked the chase as much as the finale.

Small moans of passion emitted from deep inside of Annette's body. Her hands moved around his back to explore and touch as his fingers got very familiar with her rear cheeks.

*****

"I'll get them" Helen said to Annie and Jim as they waited around the curve for Annette and Bill. She moved swiftly down the path until she stopped and froze at the sight before her.

"Well look at that," she smiled. It was apparent from their open mouths where their tongues were and what they were doing and Jim's hands were full of Annette's soft ass.

She let them french for a minute more before she yelled, "OK YOU TWO BREAK IT UP! WE ARE TIRED OF WAITING FOR YOU!"

"OH GOD!" Annette cried when the voice registered in her passion-filled mind. She pulled her lips and tongue away and then moved back while glancing down at the hard bulge that had been pushing into her stomach. She turned and saw Helen walking away. "She.......she saw us."

Again Bill laughed. "She's probably pissed off that it was me kissing you and not her." Bill took her hand and guided her down the path.

"What am I getting myself into?" Annette thought as they hurried to catch the others. When they got there she was going to drop her hand from Bill's but noticed that Jim was holding hands with Annie. She rubbed her thumb over Bill's hand and squeezed it tighter. "I might as well have some fun too," she grinned.

*****

"The Rock is not a good idea," Jim said to Annie as they watched his mother run back to get Annette and Bill.

"I think it's a great idea to get this week started," Annie grinned. "It is where you took my cherry. Don't you remember?"

"Yes of course," he answered. "But Annette and the kids were not raised here. They won't..."

"They are coming," Helen grinned as she walked back to Jim and Annie. "They were kissing and Bill had two hands full of your wife's ass."

"I don't believe you," Jim said.

"Honey, I told you a long time ago that both men and women want the same thing. It all depends on who cares and who is watching."

"But Mother...."

"Shhh," Helen grinned. "Annette won't be a problem."

"We're coming," Bill said as he held Annette's hand.

Jim saw the hands together and the guilty look on his wife's face told him that his mother was telling the truth. He realized that he was still holding Annie's hand as they turned to walk towards the Rock.

*****

"What's the big deal about a rock?" Amy asked as they hurried to get there before the adults.

"You'll see," Betsy giggled. They turned sharply and headed up a steeper path. "It's over here."

Jake and Amy moved through the bushes and froze when they saw Betsy moving into her brother's arms and her opened lips crush into his. Both were standing on a large oval round rock that overlooked the valley below.

"Wow," Amy giggled. "I think I'm going to love the Rock too. Come on." She grabbed Jake's hand and they moved up onto the rock next to their cousins. "Uh hem," Amy said to break up the tongue sharing.

Betsy had not kissed her bother this hot since her birthday party. She had gone to third base with her present boyfriend but he was not as big or as cute as her brother. She gave Elmo back as much as he was giving her and felt his hardness against her tummy. She heard Amy and pulled back.

"You tell them," Betsy giggled towards Elmo.

"This is Kissing Rock," Elmo smiled. "Whomever is standing on the rock must kiss and the hotter the kiss the better the luck they will have with their romancing."

Jake looked down at his sneakers on the rock and then at his sister. "Anyone on the rock has to kiss or..."

"They have bad luck with romance," Amy said as she grabbed her bothers shoulders and pulled his face and lips down to hers.

Wait.." Jake gasped but her lips shut him up. Seconds later her tongue jabbed into his mouth and found his damp tongue waiting. His hands moved behind her back and pulled her pointy titties into his hard chest.

Only panting and moaning could be heard for the next minute as they tasted, teased and flicked their tongues in and out and up and down. They all heard voices of their parents and broke apart. "We better stop for now," Jake said not wanting their parents to see them kissing like this.

"Did I do that?" Amy whispered after they jumped down from the rock.

Jake glanced down at his hard bulge. "Yes."

"Maybe later we can go on the rock," Betsy said to Jake.

"Us too," Elmo grinned towards Amy.

"Come on let's go up behind those big bushes," Betsy giggled. "We can watch our parents on the rock."

*****

"I'm too old to be climbing up to the rock," Helen said as she sat down on a dead fallen tree. "You go and I'll wait."

Jim smiled over at Bill. They pulled Annie and Annette's hands until they stood before the Rock.

"What's so special about a rock?" Annette sighed. "You made me climb up here to look at a big stone."

"Come on let's show her," Annie giggled. She and Jim jumped up on the rock and seconds later their lips and mouths mixed and explored.

"What's going on?" Annette asked still not sure.

"The Rock is a Kissing Rock," Bill whispered. "If you stand on the rock with somebody you must kiss them or have bad luck with romance."

Annette saw her husband's hard-on pressing into Annie's stomach. Seeing him kissing another woman was making her jealous. "I think we need to stop this now."

Jim heard his wife and knew he had to get off. "Your turn."

Bill smiled as Annie and Jim moved off. "Come on."

"Jim this is crazy," she said as she stepped up onto the rock and then next to Bill.

"Honey we don't want bad luck do we?" Jim smiled as his brother pulled Annette around and guided his mouth to hers. He noticed that she kept her lips tight for almost thirty seconds but slowly gave in.

*****

"Oh my God. I never would have believed my conservative mother would ever kiss another man like that," Amy whispered to Betsy standing next to her in the thick bushes. Jake and Elmo stood behind them.

They watched and then the girls felt the boy's fronts pressing into their rears. Amy was breathing heavily when she felt his hardness and then his hands on her sides. She leaned back and placed her head on his chest just under Jake's chin.

For the next three minutes the couple continued to french on the rock which drove them all into a high sexual state of desire.

"Do you want to go onto the rock again?" Annie whispered to Jim.

"No, Bill and I can't be on the rock at the same time."

"Oh yeah the homo thing," Annie giggled. "But I can go on the rock."

*****

Annette was lost in lust and didn't feel another person close until something brushed against her arm. She kept her opened lips on Bill as she turned to see Betsy coming closer. Bill pulled back and laughed. "Oops, since you two are on the rock at the same time you have to kiss."

"What?" Annette gasped as she glanced down at her husband. "He's kidding right?"

"Nope he's right. Everyone on the rock must be willing to kiss everyone else on the rock or have bad luck."

"You two are making all of this up," Annette said nervously. She had never kissed another woman like this before.

"Nope, remember Jimmy Kimble?" Bill asked Jim.

"Yeah, he didn't kiss another boy that night and didn't his girlfriend break up with him a week later?"

"Yes and Tina Savage didn't kiss Emily a few years ago and someone told me that that she just got a divorce."

"Well I'm willing so I won't be the one with bad luck," Annie said with her hands on her hips.

"Just a kiss right?" Annette asked.

"It's got to be a hot wet one to have good luck," Jim answered looking very serious.

"Well OK," Annette said before turning and closing her eyes.

Annie giggled and moved up to her sister-in-law. She had imagined what she would taste like years ago at the wedding and now would have her answer. She kissed lightly at first and shifted forward until their breasts and hard nipples pressed together.

Annette pulled back. "It's feels different."

"You'll like it," Annie said. She pulled Annette back and took almost a minute before she licked out across her upper lip.

"Fuck," Jim said to his brother watching his wife being frenched by another woman.

"I told you," Bill whispered. "Just wait."

Annette's reserve lowered and lowered until her body went limp and allowed Annie to pull their whole fronts together. Annie spent the most time in Annette's mouth but soon it was Annette who was the aggressive one.

*****

Amy felt her brother's hard cock pushing and rubbing. She saw the women kissing and looked over at Betsy who was looking her way. She knew that they would be doing the same very soon. Right then her panties were soaking wet as Jake's hands moved up and down her sides periodically brushing lightly against the sides of her titties.

Elmo and Betsy didn't want to go too fast because they didn't want to spook their cousins. When he saw Jake's fingers touching Amy's breasts he curled his hands up under Betsy's arms and covered both soft mounds.

"What took you so long?" Betsy whispered. "My nipples are so hard."

Jake heard Betsy and quickly looked over. She smiled and winked. He felt Amy lift her arms which meant one thing so he went for it.

"Ohhh," Amy moaned feeling fingers on her whole orbs. She closed her eyes as her brother found and toyed with her raised tips.

*****

Annette was feeling light headed now and felt herself loosing her balance. She stumbled to the right and was falling off the Rock until Bill caught her and went with her.

"Thanks," she grinned but didn't move out of his arms. She leaned back against the rock. "Does leaning against it count?"

"I think so," Bill grinned. He leaned over and his tongue took the place of Annie's.

"WAIT!" Jim said stopping them. "Where are the kids?"

"He's right?" Annie said as they all looked around. "They must have been here already."

Suddenly out of the bushes about fifty feet away Betsy walked out with Elmo behind her. "We're here."

"Us too," Amy giggled. They moved down past the shocked parents and walked by. "We saw everything so there's no use in denying anything."

The parents didn't say anything until they were out of sight. "Well, I guess everyone is cool with it," Bill grinned. He pulled Annette up and they all followed the path down the hill.

Jim and Annette walked together back from the others. "Jim, we have to stop this now. Our kids just saw us french-kissing their aunt and uncle."

Jim smiled and squeezed her hand. He had forgotten about the good times in the mountains and figured it would be good for his family to get to know each other more intimately. Besides it was just some harmless kissing and touching. "Just relax. I could tell that you enjoyed the kissing."

*****

Jake and Elmo ran ahead which left Betsy and Amy together on the path back to the houses.

"Did Jake tell you about the County Fair yet?" Betsy asked.

"No, is that where everyone brings pigs, cattle, horses and apple pies to be judged?" Amy asked.

Betsy laughed. "Yeah I guess that's a good description but this one is held in our barn."

Amy stopped. "How can you have a big County Fair in your barn?"

Again she laughed. "It's really the family County Fair and we take turns being the different animals."

"That will be fun," Amy laughed. "OINK.......OINK!"

"Right," Betsy laughed. "MOO........MOO!" She put her right hand around Amy's waist and pulled her closer as they walked down the dirt trail.

*****

"OK tell me about this County Fair," Jake said to Elmo after they made it to Grandma's house and were sitting on the front steps.

"Well, you know that prize animals are brought to the fairs to be judged right?"

"Yeah, I read about it," Jake answered.

"We have a County Fair in the barn and take turns being the animals being judged."

Jake leaned back looking disappointed. "What's the big deal about that?"

"Well," Elmo said seeing the others getting closer. "In order to properly judge an animal you have to really check them out."

"Sure........but.." Suddenly it hit Jake. "Oh...check them out like really check out everything."

"You got it," Elmo grinned. "So are you interested?"

Jake watched Betsy, Annie, Grandma, and his mother and sister walking their way. "Is everyone included?"

"Yes, everyone," Elmo grinned. He looked at the huge knockers on his aunt and couldn't wait to check them out in the barn. "Everyone."

"My mother will never do it," Jake whispered.

"Have you forgotten how she kissed my mother and father on the rock?" Elmo asked. They stood when the others arrived and walked into the house for a drink.

*****

They all sat on the porch until around 8PM and decided to go inside once the no-see-ums came out.

"Let's go over to my room," Betsy said to Amy while the others went into Grandma's house. The girls hurried upstairs and Betsy closed and locked the door after they moved inside.

"What's that for?" Amy asked nervously.

"We don't want our horny brothers to come in," Betsy smiled. They both sat on her bed. "So how was it kissing Jake?"

"Weird," Amy answered. "But really hot."

"Me too. My panties are dripping wet."

Amy knew that hers were sticking to her damp lips. "I'm so horny that I might not be able to resist Jake tonight if he tries something in our bedroom."

"Maybe you need to take care of it now." Betsy said as she dropped back onto the bed.

"I...uh...don't understand," Amy said as she looked at the tight and very short Daisy Mae cut-offs Betsy was wearing.

"You touch yourself.......right?" Betsy asked with her eyes closed.

"Uh.....I...uh.."

"Everybody does it," Betsy said as she moved up onto her elbows. "Even Grandma does it."

"You've seen Grandma touching herself?"

"I didn't actually see it but one night when there was a bad storm I slept with her in her bed and I could hear her doing it."

"Oh God," Amy gasped. "Were you embarrassed?"

"Hell no," Betsy laughed. "I did it too."

"Wow, things are a lot looser around here," Amy giggled.

"So, do you want to do it now?"

"Now?" Amy looked around. "With you?"

"Yeah why not? We are cousins and both girls."

"No.....I don't think I can.." Amy stopped when Betsy reached down and unsnapped her cut-off shorts. She watched as the girl pushed down the zipper and then saw the basic white panties. She started to turn.

"It's OK, you can watch me if you want," Betsy grinned. Her fingers moved down under the panties until she felt the thick bush below. "God I'm so wet."

Amy was breathing rapidly while her eyes traced the movement of the fingers beneath the silky ivory material. She saw the elastic leg bands pulling inward which caused curls of crimson pubic hairs to escape out both sides.

"Ohh, I'm not going to last very long," Betsy moaned. She wanted to remove her shorts but was afraid to scare her cousin away. She pulled her moist fingers out and sat up. "I think you need it more than me."

"No....I can wait," Amy said as she started to stand but Betsy pushed her onto her back. "Let me up."

"Not until you do it too."

Their eyes locked. "I can't..I mean I've never in front of someone else."

"Let me help," Betsy smiled. She reached over and opened the snap on Amy's jeans.

"Betsy.." Amy gasped as she reached down to reconnect her snap. But Betsy was too strong.

"Shhh, just lie back and let me help."

Betsy grinned when Amy pulled her hand away and closed her eyes. She pulled open the jeans and lowered the zipper until she saw the tiny triangle of the purple thong again. "Lift."

"What? I don't want to remove my jeans," Amy said.

"It will be so much better without them." Betsy pulled down on the jeans and felt Amy's butt lift upward. As the jeans moved down the thong did as well but as soon as some blonde pubic hairs appeared Amy quickly pulled the thong back into place.

Betsy moved to Amy's feet and removed her sneakers before finishing the removal of the jeans. She could see the damp spot on the thong. After removing her shorts Betsy moved up onto the bed and turned on her right side facing Amy. "Turn this way."

Amy was trembling from the excitement and fear of doing such a nasty thing. She turned on her left side and looked down at Betsy's fingers which had returned under the white undies.

"Go ahead."

"I don't believe that I'm doing this," Amy whispered as her shaking fingers moved down under the top of her thong until it touched her soft pubes and then lower until her middle finger dove into her dripping pussy. "OH GOD!"

Betsy giggled and looked down under the purple triangle. She could see the pink lips below and Amy's finger rubbing over the raised clitty. She then saw Amy's eyes close and slowly shifted forward on the bed until her lips pressed into her cousin's.

Amy's eyes opened wide but she didn't pull back. Their fingers kept rubbing and playing as their tongues tasted and explored.

Betsy had done the same with her girlfriend Beth after her birthday party and had wanted to do more but Beth was too nervous. She slowed down her caressing as she waited for Amy to get to the point of no return.

"Ah...ah....ah," Amy moaned as she got closer to cuming. She was almost there when Betsy grabbed her wrist and pulled it up and out from under the thong. "No..please...I'm so close."

Betsy giggled. "Let me."

"Oh.......no....what?" Amy gasped when Betsy's hand moved under her panties and quickly resume the attack on her little pleasure button. "AHHH!"

Betsy felt resistance at first but within ten seconds Amy's body relaxed and her legs opened wider. She pushed inside her inner lips and discovered that she was a virgin.

Amy was on overload. She reached over and pulled Betsy's lips back to hers again and as they frenched her hand moved down between Betsy's legs and rubbed over her damp crotch.

"Let me take these off," Betsy said. She quickly pushed down and off her panties and then reached over to remove Amy's thong. As she crawled back onto the bed Amy pulled their bodies together and opened her legs so their moist pussies would touch and rub together.

It was more than Betsy had hoped for. Their kisses became hot and passionate.

*****

Elmo pulled Jake out the back door. "Come on."

"Where are we going?" Jake asked as he ran towards his uncles house.

"You'll see." They ran behind the house and Elmo started climbing a large tree. "Come up."

Jake didn't have that much experience climbing trees and almost slipped off a limb but Elmo reached down to grab him and pull him up until they were sitting on a large branch. "Why are we up here?"

"Shhh.......look."

Jake turned and looked at the open window. He saw their sisters lying on a bed. "We shouldn't......"

"Bullshit......we should," Elmo laughed. "Watch."

Jake really couldn't see much. They were too far away to hear the girls talking but he could see Betsy when she opened her shorts and pushed her hand down under her panties. "Holy shit."

"Ha.......I told you," Elmo laughed. They watched as Betsy fingered herself and then saw her reach over to open Amy's jeans.

"Oh yeah."

"Amy's going to do it too," Jake whispered. Both were sporting huge hard-ons as Betsy stood up and pulled off Amy's jeans. They saw the girls in their panties and then Elmo unzipped his jeans and reached in to pull out his hard six-inch cock.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Jake gasped.

"I'm going to jerk-off," Elmo laughed.

Jake looked quickly back into the room and saw Betsy and Amy kissing.

Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers