County Fair Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers

He laughed. "We both know that Jim doesn't care what we do." His fingers moved down to her top button and slowly released it.

She knew what he said was true. "I can't...I mean I've never with..another man...and..."

"Shhh," he whispered after opening another button. Her light pink bra was now exposed and the rise of her plentiful mounds. Again he opened another button and then the bottom two. Her eyes closed when he pulled open her blouse and exposed her rapidly rising and falling chest. "Lovely.....so lovely."

"You will be touching them tonight," she whispered. "Can't you wait?'

"It will be dark. I want to see them in the light." He pulled her bra strap down over her shoulder and arm and watched as the cup moved teasingly over her very hard and pointy nipple.

"I've never seen one so long and hard," he grinned before lowering his face and engulfing the pinkish brown tip.

"Ohh," she moaned. As he licked and sucked on her nip she lifted towards him and reached back to release the bra clasp.

Bill grinned when her bra quickly disappeared. He took turns on her hard nipples and then reached down to press between her thighs.

"Bill.........Bill!" She moaned opening her legs wider.

He knew that she was his and all he had to do was strip her and fuck her. "Tell me that you want me to fuck you."

As much as she wanted it she couldn't say it. "Please..."

He pushed into her damp slit and rubbed. "Please what? Say it."

"I can't say...it," she moaned as she reached down to open her shorts. She thought that he would remove them but instead he teased her pussy some more. "I do," she whispered.

He grinned and leaned to gently nibble on her earlobe. "Say it."

"Just do it," Annette moaned. "I want it......I want your...your cock inside of me." She lifted her hips and pushed her shorts over her panties to mid-thigh. She felt his fingers now pressing into her thin panties. Her fingers reached over and unzipped him.

Bill grinned. He looked down as she fished out his hard pink shaft. She stroked him and explored him before she pulled it towards her covered slit. "I can't fuck you with your panties on."

"Shit," she groaned. She let go of his cock and quickly pushed her panties and shorts down and off her feet. Now buck-ass naked she moved back onto the pile of straw and completely opened her legs. She was a wanton animal in heat. "Hurry..my pussy is yours."

As much as his cock wanted to dive into her depths he held out. "Say it Annette."

"You fuck," she said. "Yes dammit. I want you to fuck me with that big long cock." She reached out to grab it again but he jerked back. "What are you doing?"

He laughed and stood up. "Saving myself for later."

"You asshole," she growled. Her legs closed and she sat up while she reached for her panties. "Maybe I won't let you fuck me later."

Again he laughed. "Actually all four of us will fuck you later. You see your husband doesn't know how far the County Fair game has advanced."

"You're crazy," Annette said pulling up her shorts. "None of us women will agree to all of you fucking us."

As he walked out he said, "We'll see."

*****

The whole family was sitting around the table when Annette finally made it back to the house. The dinner was almost ready and everyone wanted to get it over so they could start the County Fair. Annette waited for Jim to walk outside before she hurried to be alone with him.

"Jim I think this is going too far," she said after they were alone.

"I thought you were OK with the County Fair thing."

"I was......I mean I am but......but I think Bill wants to take it all the way."

He laughed. "I told you that he wanted to get into your panties."

"He wants to get deeper than that," she whispered. "Listen I know that you have fucked Annie in the past and I want to......you know with Bill but..."

"Good, it's settled," Jim smiled. "So what's the problem?"

Annette moved closer and took his hand. "He wants all the men to fuck all of the women."

Jim shook his head to try to understand. "What?"

"He told me that all of the men would be fucking all of the women tonight."

"Shit, that would mean that......"

"Yes that you will fuck Amy and Jake will fuck me," Annette whispered.

"That's crazy," Jim said. "It will be dark in the stalls but no one will fuck unless it is agreeable."

"Since it will be dark no one will know who they are with."

Jim looked at her. "So if we don't know who we are with then it will be OK to do whatever we want."

"Oh God," Annette gasped. "This is crazy."

"I know," Jim said looking into the kitchen window at his daughter's face. He remembered that she had said she wanted him to be first. Before they could continue the door opened and Bill leaned out.

"Come on you two. Dinner is ready." He grinned at Annette before giving her a wink.

*****

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!" They all sang as the sun sat that evening. She smiled and made a wish before blowing out the six candles.

The women and men all pitched in to clean the dishes and table and by the time they were done it was dark enough outside.

"Well," Grandma grinned. "I think its County Fair time." They all moved out onto the porch and looked down at the barn which had a few lights on. "So since it's my birthday I get to select who gets to be judged first."

"The men," Betsy giggled.

"Just what I was gonna say," Grandma grinned. "OK men, down to the barn and undress to your undies. Slip your hands into the loops and don't take them out no matter what happens."

Jake looked at his mother and smiled. The men all stood and headed quickly down to the barn.

"So what are the rules?" Amy asked. "I mean what can we do to them?"

Annie laughed. "I'm sure they will let us do anything we want so this is your chance to really have some fun."

"Amy, are you OK with this? I mean if you don't want to do it we understand," Annette said.

"Yes, I'm very OK with this," Amy grinned.

They sat for another ten minutes before Grandma stood. "Well we have a problem. There are four men and there are five of us."

"Amy and I could pair up," Betsy grinned. She looked at Amy.

"I'd like that. I'm kind of nervous," Amy replied.

"Let's do it girls," Grandma said before leaping off the porch.

They stopped at the entrance and Grandma turned off the light. The full moon gave enough light for them to see their way. "When I ring the cowbell you must stop immediately and then move to the next stall. They are in the four stalls to the left so when you get to the last one you will have to move back to the first one when you move next. You will have about ten minutes with each animal."

Annette saw the pile of men's clothing at the entrance and looked down the dark aisle at the row of animal stalls. Grandma led her to the first door and smiled. As the women continued down the row Annette's trembling fingers lifted the stall latch and pulled the squeaky door open.

Inside the stall she could barely make out the figure of a man in the middle of the space. After closing the door behind her she took baby steps closer and closer until she could hear his breathing. Her two hands were stretched out directly in front of her so when her fingers touched him she immediately jerked back. A few seconds went by as she got enough courage to touch him again. She felt his arm and touched down to this fingers and then slowly back up to his bare shoulders. His body was not as big as Jim and Bill's so she figured it had to be Jake or Elmo.

Jake stood upright and felt the fingers on his right arm. His cock was already hard in anticipation but he wished he knew who was touching him. She seemed nervous about going straight to his loins so he figured it was his mother or sister.

Annette's fingers moved over his chest finding no hairs and since Jake and Elmo were the same size she didn't know which one he was. That was until she reached her fingers up the side of his neck and felt his short hair. She smiled knowing it was her son. It was then her fingers dropped faster down over his chest and navel to the top of his boxers.

"Amy?" Jake asked.

Annette tried to not make a sound but had to giggle.

"Mom."

She didn't acknowledge her identity as she pulled out on the tight elastic and reached her right hand and fingers underneath. Her pinkie pushed against the tip of his moist crown and then the rest of her fingers followed until she held his throbbing seven-inch hard cock in her fingers.

"Ohhh," Jake groaned. He still had no idea who was touching him but the giggle could have been his mother's.

Annette took her time exploring and squeezing his hardness. She cupped his taunt sac and his mushroom head at the same time. It was then she realized that she had to taste him.

"Ahhh," Jake groaned when he felt her soft wet lips on his cock. Both of her hands held him tight and upright while she licked and flicked her tongue gathering his pre-cum.

"I hope I'm the first baby," she thought when her mouth opened and the top four inches of his manhood disappeared.

*****

Elmo smiled as he waited for the woman to touch him because he had removed his boxers and was standing naked and hard ready. On Betsy's birthday he had been nervous as the women touched and even licked him but now he was ready for more. He heard some giggling and a few sounds of walking. It puzzled him until more than two hands moved over his body.

"Shit how many are you?" He asked into the darkness.

Amy smiled as her fingers moved up the nearest thigh. She didn't wait after she realized he was naked to find his rigid shaft. After hearing his voice she knew she was holding Elmo's cock.

"Suck it," Betsy whispered into Amy's ear. She moved behind the girl and led her forward.

"Betsy?" Elmo asked.

"Yes brother now shut up and don't cum," Betsy whispered. Her hand pushed Amy's head lower until it stopped.

Amy licked the moist tip and felt his cock jerk. She giggled and slowly moved her tiny tongue around the ridge.

"Fuck," Elmo moaned. He felt his sister's lips move to and kiss his earlobe.

"Now don't cum in Amy's mouth," Betsy whispered. "I'm sure there are better places to cum later."

"Better places?"

She smiled. "A nice hot damp pussy."

Amy heard them talking while she experimented. Her soft lips engulfed the huge crown while her right hand slowly stroked up and down his length.

"Ahhh."

*****

Meanwhile in stall three Jim knew it was Annie right away. Once she found his hard-on she knew it was his and immediately moved to her knees. Her long tongue slowly licked up the underside of the pink lollipop while her fingers lowered his boxers to his ankles.

In the last stall Helen took her time moving to the shadowed figure. She circled around behind it until she could reach for his waistline. Before he knew she was there she found the waistband of his briefs and jerked them down and off his feet.

"Whoa," Bill laughed wondering who was so brave and brazen. Now totally naked he waited for her to continue touching him but instead he felt her whole naked front press into his backside. "Ummm."

Helen missed touching her whole body against a naked man. Her breasts were not as firm as in her younger years but they were still nice and soft with huge hard nipples. She rubbed them against his back while her hands moved around his waist and lower until she found his manhood.

Bill thought it was his mother but wasn't totally sure. It really didn't matter as long as the fingers kept stroking him and her hot softness continued pressing into him. The night was young so he tried to not concentrate on her experienced fingers bringing his cock to life.

Five minutes later Helen kissed his shoulder and moved away. He heard the door open and then the cowbell.

A naked Helen moved quickly past the other females who were moving to the next stall. She hurried into the first stall and didn't waste any time finding and touching the young hard body she found.

"Shit," Jake gasped feeling the naked body pressing into his back. His mother had brought him close to cuming so he didn't know how long he was going to last with this woman.

*****

Annette didn't waste anytime either searching for the next hard body. More time meant more exploring and experimenting. She quickly discovered a young thin body which meant it had to be Elmo. Instead of moving her lips to his cock she leaned upward and kissed his mouth. Their tongues hurried to mix as her hands slithered around him to cup and squeeze his hard buttocks.

*****

Jim heard the giggling and figured at least two females were coming through the stall door. He could see the shape of two bodies heading his way and seconds later felt one pressing into his back while the other pressed into his front.

"Who is it?" Betsy whispered. Her right hand met Amy's right hand at the same time on his hard-on.

"I'm not sure," Amy answered.

Jim grinned but didn't make a sound. To have two 18 year old girls fondling him was more than he could ever have imagined.

"Who are you?" Betsy asked softly while she leaned up and over to find and suckle on his left nipple.

Amy really didn't care. She had experimented with oral sex with Elmo and now had another one to lick. Her waist bent until she guided his cock head into her young lips.

"Hey, I get to taste it too," Betsy complained. She too leaned forward until her tongue pressed against Amy's lips. Amy pulled her mouth off so their tongues could swirl and flick against the round mushroom head.

*****

Annie knew it was her husband since she had just left Jim. She teased her hand around his manhood while she leaned up to whisper. "I'll take it easy on you since I know you want to fuck Annette."

"I can't wait," Bill grinned. "Do you think she will go for it?"

"Oh yeah, she is ready. I saw her before going down on Betsy."

"You're shitting me," Bill said.

"Nope, she's ready for this." Annie grabbed his cock. "And we both know that it's ready."

*****

The cowbell rang again and the women again moved. Helen took her time with Elmo while Annette discovered her husband hard and ready for her. Betsy and Amy took turns licking and sucking Bill while Annie moved up against Jake's throbbing cock. The women teased but wouldn't allow the men to cum. By the time the last cowbell rang the four penises were rock hard and pointing straight outward.

*****

Annette smiled as she walked into Bill's stall. It was hot touching the young studs but she was really looking forward touching and kissing her brother-in-law. She knew it was set that she was going to fuck with Bill so this would be a great lead in.

Bill too knew that Annette was the one walking into the room. He quietly slipped his hands from the hanging ropes and moved to the side as she fumbled around trying to find him. Finally as she moved towards the door again he moved behind her and grabbed her from behind. "Where are you going?"

"GOD YOU SCARED ME!" She gasped. She felt his naked body pressing into her back and tried to turn but he stopped her. "I'm supposed to be touching you."

Bill grinned and brought his two hands up her front until he cupped her braless boobs. After rolling her nipples he gently kissed her neck. "God, I want to fuck you so bad."

Annette leaned back against his rigid cock. "I can tell."

"Tell me that you want me to fuck you," he whispered.

"Maybe I don't," she teased. She felt his right hand moved down over her navel to the top of her shorts. She sucked in her tummy when he reached under the elastic and then down into her pubic hair. Seconds later, only the second man ever was fingering her very moist pussy lips.

He laughed. "I think that you do. Now say it."

"Ohh, yes......it feels so...so hot and tingly." She twisted around until she was facing him and his hand continued finger-fucking in and out of her wet depths. "Yes, I want you to....to fuck me." Her lips found his and her hand curled around his hard-on.

Bill knew they had a short time but had to see if she would let him fuck her then. He pulled his hand out of her shorts and pushed them down and off her feet. "Let's get on the floor."

"Bill.....we don't have enough time." However she sank down next to him and then moved onto her back.

"I have to feel it inside of you." After she opened her legs he moved between them and rubbed his hard tip up and down her dripping slit.

"Hurry," she begged while reaching up and trying to pull him inside. "I want it."

Bill lined up the crown into her inner lips and slowly dropped downward. They both felt the tip enter and then another three inches disappear. "Oh baby."

Annette pulled as hard as she could and felt his whole length bury inside of her. Their pubic mounds met as she pulled his mouth back to hers again to prevent screaming.

As much as he wanted to pound her he held back and slowly pulled out and then pushed it back in. She squeezed him with her inner-muscles which almost made him cum. "Don't."

Annette moved her mouth from his and whispered. "What's wrong big man? You've wanted to fuck me and now that you are you can't handle it."

He laughed and started fucking her faster. "I can handle it. Can you?"

"Ohh," she moaned as she held onto his hips. Both were ready to cum when the cowbell sounded. "OH NO!"

*****

Helen knew from the process of elimination that her last stall had her oldest son Jim inside. It had been years since the first County Fair so she was nervous as she reached for his rocket.

"My first baby," Helen said as her hand cupped over his knob.

"Always," Jim smiled. "That feels so good."

"Do you think your family will be up for anything when the women are the next animal?" She squeezed his shaft as hard as she could.

"Ahhh, anything...what do you mean by anything?"

"I think you know," she laughed.

"I......uh am not........sure," he groaned. "Amy is a virgin and..."

"Why don't you leave that decision up to Amy?"

Helen dropped to her knees and teased his hardness with her soft lips and tongue but again would not allow him to cum.

A few minutes later she walked out and picked up the cowbell. After the women moved out of the stalls she led them towards the outside. "Get dressed men and meet us on the porch!"

After arriving at the porch Helen smiled. "OK the next round we will be the ones judged. They will touch and kiss us anywhere they want and how far they go is up to each one of us."

"Do you mean that we.......that we decide if they can go..you know?" Betsy asked.

"Yes dear," Helen grinned. "As far as you want but they cannot force you if you don't want." She looked at Amy.

"Good," Amy grinned. "But can we make the time a little longer?"

*****

Bill was the last to make it out of the stall. "Man, that was something. Let's go and see what Ma has planned for the next round." The men quickly dressed and almost ran up the hill to the porch where the women were waiting.

Jim walked onto the porch and could see something different in his wife's eyes. She glanced at him but then turned away. Then he looked at Bill who was smiling towards Annette. He realized that the two had already fucked. "So what's next?" He asked.

"We females will be prize pigs so when you come into the stalls we will be on our hands and knees," Helen grinned.

"Oink....Oink," Annie giggled.

"Same rules?" Bill asked wondering if fucking was going to be allowed or not.

"The women will only be wearing panties but if they are not wearing any it means anything goes."

Jake and Elmo both broke out into huge grins. Finally they were going to lose their virginities.

Jim glanced at Amy who smiled back at him. He knew what the smile meant. He just hoped she wouldn't give it away to someone else before he got there. Bill and Betsy were also in the same thought pattern.

Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers